Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,585 members, 7,827,179 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

You Rubished Adeboye And Tinubu At The Same Time And You Want To Have Peace? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Rubished Adeboye And Tinubu At The Same Time And You Want To Have Peace? (2015 Views)

How Adeboye And Tinubu's Secret Meeting At Redemption Camp Was Leaked / Bola Tinubu, Fashola, Pastor Adeboye and Sanwo-Olu at Lagos Thanksgiving (Pics) / Seyi Makinde Meets Pastor Adeboye And Sanwo Olu At 67th Rccg Convention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Rubished Adeboye And Tinubu At The Same Time And You Want To Have Peace? by GreenDestiny2: 7:58pm On Oct 20, 2020
Let me tell you this, Adeboye saw something when he visited Buhari in Also Rock and asked for restructuring. Instead, presidency issued a statement warning dissident voices.

Presidency backed Obaseki in Edo election and Tinubu's name almost became a synonym for electoral badluck. Tinubu knows that APC interim committee is working against him. That is the moment he signed off from Nigerian project.

Going forward, take anything you see from Tinubu as a game of chess.
Re: You Rubished Adeboye And Tinubu At The Same Time And You Want To Have Peace? by Bluntguy: 8:01pm On Oct 20, 2020
What is this one saying?

7 Likes

Re: You Rubished Adeboye And Tinubu At The Same Time And You Want To Have Peace? by Kyase(m): 8:02pm On Oct 20, 2020
Bluntguy:
What is this one saying?
Me sef no know.

But still on still, Buhari na Dundee

3 Likes

Re: You Rubished Adeboye And Tinubu At The Same Time And You Want To Have Peace? by ovieigho(m): 8:11pm On Oct 20, 2020
GreenDestiny2:
Let me tell this, Adeboye saw something when he visited Buhari in Also Rock and asked for restructuring. Instead, presidency issued a statement warning dissident voices.

Presidency backed Obaseki in Edo election and Tinubu's name almost became a synonym for electoral badluck. Tinubu knows that APC interim committee is working against him. That is the moment he signed off from Nigerian project.

Buhari showed Tinubu that he can rule Nigeria without the support of Tinubu. Tinubu will just be laughing as Nigeria go up in flames.

Shut the Bleep up

Any little thing una go fix Tinubu’s name in it as he he is more than he is ?

If he is now being dragged on issues Na una sef go dey shout why people involved Tinubu

1 Like

Re: You Rubished Adeboye And Tinubu At The Same Time And You Want To Have Peace? by helinues: 8:12pm On Oct 20, 2020
Wetin be this again
Re: You Rubished Adeboye And Tinubu At The Same Time And You Want To Have Peace? by gsley: 8:12pm On Oct 20, 2020
Bluntguy:
What is this one saying?
I tire for op oh
Re: You Rubished Adeboye And Tinubu At The Same Time And You Want To Have Peace? by Vyzz: 8:15pm On Oct 20, 2020
GreenDestiny2:
Let me tell this, Adeboye saw something when he visited Buhari in Also Rock and asked for restructuring. Instead, presidency issued a statement warning dissident voices.

Buhari showed Tinubu that he can rule Nigeria without the support of Tinubu. Tinubu will just be laughing as Nigeria go up in flames.

MTCHEWWWW
Re: You Rubished Adeboye And Tinubu At The Same Time And You Want To Have Peace? by duality(m): 8:50pm On Oct 20, 2020
GreenDestiny2:

Go and sit down and stop talking anyhow.

You thread gives credence to the press statement by miyeti Alah.

You want to hate buhari but like Tinubu.

This makes the whole protest useless.

2 Likes

Re: You Rubished Adeboye And Tinubu At The Same Time And You Want To Have Peace? by obiekunie2: 9:18pm On Oct 20, 2020
Kyase:

[s]Me sef no know.

But still on still, Buhari na Dundee[/s]

this life funny eh!

just imagine how hunger take reset and cure this zoneB! cheesy

now he is calling buhari dundee after he spent the last 5 years raining all manner of insults on the people who saw buhari for what he is!

GUY!

YOU MUST SERVE YOUR 600 YEARS OF RETRIBUTION! MUST! angry

2 Likes

Re: You Rubished Adeboye And Tinubu At The Same Time And You Want To Have Peace? by Nobody: 9:20pm On Oct 20, 2020
Re: You Rubished Adeboye And Tinubu At The Same Time And You Want To Have Peace? by mightyhazel: 9:26pm On Oct 20, 2020
Check into rehab asap..
Re: You Rubished Adeboye And Tinubu At The Same Time And You Want To Have Peace? by Geolalisa(f): 10:54pm On Oct 20, 2020
Tinubu is a strong man who saw tomorrow when he spoke against buhari in 2003. -saying that buhari is a bigot, agent of destability, but the same tinubu has 3 weaknesses.
1. He is highly egosentric,
2. He is unforgiving
3. He is short sighted.
Adeboye is a great man of God, I respect him a lot. However, he seem not to have sought God concerning Buhari government before giving it full support because of his spiritual son (V.P).
Had Tinubu and Adeboye listened to Afenifere in 2014, to support Jonathan rerun and be guaranteed of implementing the confab report, Things would have been a lot different now.
But they allowed ego, unforgiveness, short sightedness, sentiment and political miscalculation to deny them of farsightedness in avoiding this evil that is erupting this nation today.

1 Like

Re: You Rubished Adeboye And Tinubu At The Same Time And You Want To Have Peace? by GreenDestiny2: 4:38pm On Oct 21, 2020
duality:

Go and sit down and stop talking anyhow.

You thread gives credence to the press statement by miyeti Alah.

You want to hate buhari but like Tinubu.

This makes the whole protest useless.

Because Tinubu is your president. Aridin
Re: You Rubished Adeboye And Tinubu At The Same Time And You Want To Have Peace? by GreenDestiny2: 4:40pm On Oct 21, 2020
Re: You Rubished Adeboye And Tinubu At The Same Time And You Want To Have Peace? by mightyhazel: 6:43pm On Oct 21, 2020
GreenDestiny2:

Give me the address of the rehab my mother is presently admitted. I wan go pray for the morafucker
nope.. even though she brought this evil upon the world,nobody deserves your company.. I'm sure she'd rather drink a nice bottle of sniper than have you around her

(1) (Reply)

Fake .vat Collections By Lagos / Another No Election Killing. Igbo People Please Translate. Graphic Pics/video. / Is Anything Wrong With This Picture?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.