Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,168 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

Daughter Stabs Mother To Death For Sleeping With Her Husband - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Daughter Stabs Mother To Death For Sleeping With Her Husband (850 Views)

Man Stabs Mother-in-law To Death In Ogun After Beating, Injuring Her Daughter / Nwabueze Anaka: Pastor Stabs Mother To Death In Anambra / Maimuna Aliyu, Maryam Sanda’s Mother To Be Arraigned By ICPC In Same Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daughter Stabs Mother To Death For Sleeping With Her Husband by Aboks(m): 8:23pm On Oct 20, 2020
A 28 years of age woman distinguished as Mrs Ifeoluwa Fehintola has allegedly admitted for wounding her Mother , Ruth shodeya to death after she found mother engaging in sexual relations with her better half on their marital bed.

It was assembled that the occurrence occurred in Owode Ede , a network in Osum state where she lives with her.

The 44 years of age lady visited her little girl to go through the fourteen days Covid-19 lockdown and in the process got explicitly engaged with her little girl's significant other.

It was further leant that Mrs Shodeya and her child inlaw were allegedly occupied with sex frolic when her little girl , who went to the market to purchase things, returned and got them.

Load up with rage , the little girl apparently Rushed to the kitchen and took a blade and wounded her mom who drained abundantly and in the long run pronounced dead on appearance a close by clinic where she was raced to for clinical intercession .

Portraying the occurrence to the police after she was captured and confined Mrs Fehintola told police during cross examination that she commited the wrongdoing of outrage.

" I went to the market to get some food things yet before I could get back home I met my better half my Mother on our Patrimonial bed. I was irate to such an extent that I went directly to the kitchen to go after a blade.

I had needed to execute them both , my better half figure out how to get away yet my Mother could as I wounded her on the chest " I Feoliluwa said.

She went further : " My Mother has been similar to that since we were little .she goes around with various men. In any event, when my dad was alive , she undermined him.

After my dad's demise , she got so offset with her delinquent life that there 's no man she can't permit to lay down with her. I was unable to envision that she will stoop so low to the degree of my better half .

She just came to go through about fourteen days stoop so low to the degree of my better half. She just came to go through about fourteen days with us and she has just broken my home for me.

https://news-af.feednews.com/news/detail/ad646e4667fb8a6350156dcf8a8acb74

Re: Daughter Stabs Mother To Death For Sleeping With Her Husband by NoPlaceLike(f): 8:25pm On Oct 20, 2020
Ok
Re: Daughter Stabs Mother To Death For Sleeping With Her Husband by Righteousness89(m): 8:25pm On Oct 20, 2020
What an unfortunate way to Die..
All because you wanna Gratify the Flesh..
It's so Unfortunate..

Hopefully those of us Alive will learn..
Re: Daughter Stabs Mother To Death For Sleeping With Her Husband by Nobody: 8:28pm On Oct 20, 2020
Mother's age = 44
Daughter's = 28

44 - 28 = 16.

Most girls (Northerners exclusive) who get pregnant at such age usually turn out to be devilish mothers. We've read lots of same news about them.

Not all though

1 Like

Re: Daughter Stabs Mother To Death For Sleeping With Her Husband by Romanoff(f): 8:32pm On Oct 20, 2020
No be all family e good to marry from o. The kind ogbonge curse wey dey some Family.

Why will a mother decide the husband of her daughter is suitable to bed?

Why will a young man decide that it is the mother of his wife that's most suitable to sleep with?

Men no dey street again?

If the guy wan commit extra marital affairs, are there no more women in the world?

May God not let me see this kind of misfortune l'oruko Jesu.
Re: Daughter Stabs Mother To Death For Sleeping With Her Husband by Tunex252(m): 8:32pm On Oct 20, 2020
WTF shocked
Re: Daughter Stabs Mother To Death For Sleeping With Her Husband by fati2001(m): 9:00pm On Oct 20, 2020

Re: Daughter Stabs Mother To Death For Sleeping With Her Husband by mgifted(f): 9:10pm On Oct 20, 2020
still on the mater. #[b]still on the mater. #[/b]still on the mater. #ENDSARSNOW#
Re: Daughter Stabs Mother To Death For Sleeping With Her Husband by ozento: 9:48pm On Oct 20, 2020
where is slowmir and anonymous a.k.a na me talk am? them don japa. quickly change him name wen he see the real anonymous doing great hackings.

(1) (Reply)

See Pirates Attack On Bonny Water Body / Suspected Cultists Hacks Poly Student To Death In Delta (Graphic Photos) / #findhinyumoren: "They Raped, Killed And Buried My Friend" - Lady Cries Bitterly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.