Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,103 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Has Been Vindicated - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Has Been Vindicated (3063 Views)

Abba Kyari: We've Been Vindicated - Southeast Youths On Arrest Of Super Cop / Staggered Elections : I Have Been Vindicated - Reno Omokri / Leaked Whereabouts Of Nnamdi Kanu Has Vindicated Our Position, Says IPOB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Been Vindicated by Nobody: 10:14pm On Oct 20, 2020
Charleys:
Man I was laughing today but I pray God for forgiveness.

People were singing Nigerian anthem and we're getting shot at, the guy videoing just cried.

I laughed because right there when he cried I realized that it had dawned on him that Nigeria is bleeped.

Man I do not believe and I've never believed in this country.
But this man learnt this when it was too late.

I pray they all survive to tell the story

The survivors already survived. I heard the bastards military have moved to Alausa.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Been Vindicated by YoungDaNaval(m): 10:15pm On Oct 20, 2020
Charleys:

People were singing Nigerian anthem and we're getting shot at, the guy videoing just cried.

I laughed because right there when he cried I realized that it had dawned on him that Nigeria is bleeped.

Chai

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Been Vindicated by tiger28: 10:18pm On Oct 20, 2020
Your Kanu talked about BIAFRA and the Fulanization of Nigeria BUT JUST before the election,he endorsed ANOTHER Fulani (Atiku) because of Obi.....What happened to BIAFRA then Plssssss don't add Kanu into this Calculus here. NOBODY stands for NOTHING here , they seem tossed by the waves. The SAME Igbos that derided the Northerners and Yorubas for being Fulani slaves AND BIAFRA or NOTHING were ALL OVER the news EMBRACING the Atiku/Obi tickets.....Now who are the Slaves here??
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Been Vindicated by curfew: 10:20pm On Oct 20, 2020
Mod delete any anti-Nigeria youth thread here.

We are youths of Nigeria.

and we are in a war mode.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Been Vindicated by Charleys: 10:21pm On Oct 20, 2020
YoungDaNaval:
Chai

Guy you watch the video?

Here is the link

https://mobile.twitter.com/i/status/1318654018223284225
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Been Vindicated by YoungDaNaval(m): 10:23pm On Oct 20, 2020
Charleys:

Guy you watch the video?
No sir
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Been Vindicated by Yobabad: 10:24pm On Oct 20, 2020
helinues:
Mumuness raised to power 50
,. I know you will quickly come to this thread because Nnamdi Kanu is mentioned, I also know that most Yoruba Muslims are foolish but your case is getting out of hand, you are more than foolish

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Been Vindicated by Charleys: 10:26pm On Oct 20, 2020
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Been Vindicated by loveth360(f): 10:26pm On Oct 20, 2020
Charleys:

People were singing Nigerian anthem and were getting shot at, the guy videoing just cried.

Me sing Nigeria anthem?

I have not done that for more than past 9 years.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Been Vindicated by Charleys: 10:30pm On Oct 20, 2020
loveth360:
Me sing Nigeria anthem?

I have not done that for more than past 9 years.

Girl, Nigeria really betray that guy. He's not going to love this country anymore.

Singing the Nigerian anthem and being shot at by the Nigerian military is like the biggest fvck you this country could give to anyone

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Been Vindicated by loveth360(f): 10:35pm On Oct 20, 2020
Charleys:

Girl, Nigeria really betray that guy. He's not going to love this country anymore.

Singing the Nigerian anthem and being shit at by the Nigerian military is like the biggest Bleep you this country could give to anyone
It is not funny but it funny.

When we tell them that no one is a nigerian they attack us with insults.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Been Vindicated by Greyworld: 10:51pm On Oct 20, 2020
Charleys:

Guy you watch the video?

Here is the link

https://mobile.twitter.com/i/status/1318654018223284225
Fucckin sad n funny how he rushed Peace n unity. reality just dawned on him.

#EndNigeria

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Been Vindicated by Notasyouthink: 11:04pm On Oct 20, 2020
alsudan:
It happened in the East, they were silent while a few openly rejoiced, then it happened in the North to the Shia in particular, yet they still rejoiced, now it’s happening in their backyard, do we also rejoice?
helinues come and answer this question.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Been Vindicated by gidgiddy: 11:13pm On Oct 20, 2020
loveth360:
I remember how yorubas and their hausafulanis brothers were rejoicing when Igbo protesters are been killed in east.

Their chants was,

kill them all,

More bullets in your guns,

Use them as shooting practice and so on.

Why are they not cheering and applauding
nigeria police and army now.

WHAT CHANGED?

Some people dont care about injustice until it happens to them
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Been Vindicated by loveth360(f): 11:16pm On Oct 20, 2020
gidgiddy:

Some people dont care about injustice until it happens to them
Which is Hypocrisy
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Been Vindicated by gidgiddy: 11:32pm On Oct 20, 2020
loveth360:
Which is Hypocrisy

Of course. They turned a blind eye when unarmed IPOB and Shiites were being shit and killed, some were joyful about it. I kept warning these people here on Nairaland that this injustice they are supporting today will one day come back to bite them back.

I told them that one day, it might be them out on the streets and thst Soldiers will not care if you are holding a Nigerian flag or a Biafran flag when they shoot.

Today, they are being shot and killed and that injustice they kept quiet about when it was IPOB being shot is now what they are shouting about. Now they finally realise how wrong it is to shoot an unarmed protester because it is them being shot and not IPOB

Very unfortunate
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Been Vindicated by Veqtor: 11:43pm On Oct 20, 2020
loveth360:
Yes we warned them,

They think there will never be a time they will protest.

Injustice to one is injustice to all.

My own pity is for the people who are still naive and do not know that Fulani is our problem.

Singing national anthem while being shot at? Der cluelessness is appalling.

Pple in army uniforms..dat myt b d "repentant” Boko Haram are d ones u are singing national anthem for?

Do they know ur anthem? Are they from ur country? Most of dem sef do not understand English..

At least now, people will start taking MNK serious.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Been Vindicated by Charleys: 1:11pm On Oct 21, 2020
grin

Lalasticlala

(1) (2) (Reply)

Biafra Struggle No Longer Within Our Reach, To Your Tent Oh Israel — Simon Ekpa / Is This Why Tinubu Is Called The Biggest Landlord In Nigeria / Prophet Who Foresaw Jonathan’s Defeat Releases New Prophecies, Says Obi Will Win

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.