Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:08 AM

Alausa Protest Ground Reportedly Surrounded By Security Agents, Light Turned Off - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alausa Protest Ground Reportedly Surrounded By Security Agents, Light Turned Off (63492 Views)

Femi Falana's Speech On Labour Protest Ground (Video) / Governor Okowa Pictured Praying In A Church, Surrounded By Security Details / Asari Dokubo Surrounded By Soldiers In Rivers State (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alausa Protest Ground Reportedly Surrounded By Security Agents, Light Turned Off by slimjosh231(m): 10:25pm On Oct 20, 2020
A fool says in his heart that there’s no God. Only God is gonna fight back for us for all the injustice done by this evil govt. None of them will go unpunished, they shall plead for death but death will be too far away from them.
Re: Alausa Protest Ground Reportedly Surrounded By Security Agents, Light Turned Off by elujah1(m): 10:25pm On Oct 20, 2020
SilverNorGold:
The military must enforce Law and Order... They've even tried. They never interfered in the protest until protesters began looting and burning government properties, including police stations; raping girls, releasing criminals from jail, and engaging in all manner of atrocities..

Yet some are still questioning the military for taking this noble action?

Well, I am very sure, that by now, all law-abiding protesters are off the streets. Therefore, any hoodlum caught by the men in khaki should be dealt with ruthlessly.

Nigeria is not a banana republic.

Nigeria must better.

By shooting them? Do you reason at all

4 Likes

Re: Alausa Protest Ground Reportedly Surrounded By Security Agents, Light Turned Off by Justkatty(f): 10:25pm On Oct 20, 2020
My eyes are heavy I can't cry anymore.....God what is happening in our land? why bring evildoers to this world? one thing I ask thee, is for you to accept the souls of those Innocent freedom fighters...O God arise and shine in our land, our country is doom, people placed to govern us, are killing us.....
Lord let your mercy speak for us, in this time of distress.....lord lord please hear my prayers,.����

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Alausa Protest Ground Reportedly Surrounded By Security Agents, Light Turned Off by Felincous(m): 10:26pm On Oct 20, 2020
SilverNorGold:
The military must enforce Law and Order... They've even tried. They never interfered in the protest until protesters began looting and burning government properties, including police stations; raping girls, releasing criminals from jail, and engaging in all manner of atrocities..

Well, I am very sure, that by now, all law-abiding protesters are off the streets. Therefore, any hoodlum caught by the men in khaki should be dealt with ruthlessly.

Nigeria must better.
Nigeria is worse than banana republic
Re: Alausa Protest Ground Reportedly Surrounded By Security Agents, Light Turned Off by cray91(m): 10:26pm On Oct 20, 2020
sense you no get! if they go after hoodlums thats better not unharmed peaceful protesters holding flags and just placards
SilverNorGold:

Nigeria must better.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alausa Protest Ground Reportedly Surrounded By Security Agents, Light Turned Off by Kingdemu: 10:26pm On Oct 20, 2020
Govt declared curfew and you said you won't comply, what do you expect?
We are just hypocrites!
Would you permit recalcitrance in your own house? The answer is No!
But you want Government to permit anarchy, right?
Check yourself!
The problem is you not Government!

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Alausa Protest Ground Reportedly Surrounded By Security Agents, Light Turned Off by loyedammy: 10:27pm On Oct 20, 2020
SilverNorGold:

Nigeria must better.

May silver or gold not touch you hand anymore.....you are among those who created the chaos to discredit the real protesters, stray bullet will locate you .

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alausa Protest Ground Reportedly Surrounded By Security Agents, Light Turned Off by AududuNine11: 10:27pm On Oct 20, 2020
Solsix:
Is anyone still supporting this govt??

May such person be accursed...
Re: Alausa Protest Ground Reportedly Surrounded By Security Agents, Light Turned Off by Timothyoj(m): 10:27pm On Oct 20, 2020
We Need all the so called herbalist to set in now oooo

This is the time we need all the Baba lawos' they should all come out to showcase their stuff go to Aso Rock scatter ground.....

Turn all the soldiers to stones but na lie na so so evil then like.

COME OUT AND PROTEST IN YOUR UNIFORMS
Re: Alausa Protest Ground Reportedly Surrounded By Security Agents, Light Turned Off by Birniwa(m): 10:27pm On Oct 20, 2020
This is what deserves you, illiterate idiots. If you truly are protesting for #EndSARS in response to police brutality in your region as it initially started, how comes police stations are being burnt, police officers being hit with vehicles in broad day light, shops beings destroyed, vehicles bring burnt, prisons being broken letting highly profiled criminals on the streets again, stealing wealth and properties bringing to others etc ?

How many are you in Nigeria as a whole in the first place to think you can change this country to how you want it? You're not even the majority nor do you own this country alone. If you're too dull to think clearly, Nigeria is still practicing democracy system of governance. Things don't happen the way you see it with your empty brains.

The government is not stupid like you all think, the lives of these useless youths need to be wasted for good. If you like, stay in Alausa tonight. Useless beings.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alausa Protest Ground Reportedly Surrounded By Security Agents, Light Turned Off by Nobody: 10:27pm On Oct 20, 2020
EyezofGod120:
Pls where is mannabbqgrill self

THE IDIOT HAS CHANGED HIS MONIKER TO ILoveDemMAANA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alausa Protest Ground Reportedly Surrounded By Security Agents, Light Turned Off by Angy55(f): 10:27pm On Oct 20, 2020
Lekki toll gate is currently burning.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alausa Protest Ground Reportedly Surrounded By Security Agents, Light Turned Off by Adakintroy: 10:28pm On Oct 20, 2020
sammy329:
cry cry

Please no protest for now, let everyone lie low.

Pussies! Go and protest. I de warn una since say crocodiles de come una de rake.

Youth weh I know weh never ready to die.

My mind I say see mugu. Never see strong thing. Body de catch dem

1 Like

Re: Alausa Protest Ground Reportedly Surrounded By Security Agents, Light Turned Off by leisuretym: 10:28pm On Oct 20, 2020
the illiterate has come to kill us

at this modern age!! army opened fire on protesters and the world is watching..
Re: Alausa Protest Ground Reportedly Surrounded By Security Agents, Light Turned Off by AududuNine11: 10:28pm On Oct 20, 2020
Justkatty:
My eyes are heavy I can't cry anymore.....God what is happening in our land? why bring evildoers to this world? one thing I ask thee, is for you to accept the souls of those Innocent freedom fighters...O God arise and shine in our land, our country is doom, people placed to govern us, are killing us.....
Lord let your mercy speak for us, in this time of distress.....lord lord please hear my prayers,.����
You are not alone. My heart is deeply sorrowful
Re: Alausa Protest Ground Reportedly Surrounded By Security Agents, Light Turned Off by Rawtruth1: 10:29pm On Oct 20, 2020
I don't think it's a good idea to kill policemen at random. There are very godly people among them, even pastors and preachers among them. Some of them preach in the buses on uniform and will never condone corruption. We should be careful not to harm innocent ones who are even enemies of their corrupt colleagues. Moreover, killing police won't bring down the price of fuel or bag of rice.

6 Likes

Re: Alausa Protest Ground Reportedly Surrounded By Security Agents, Light Turned Off by Nobody: 10:29pm On Oct 20, 2020
Please stay at home dear protesters. These our government are looking for who to kill

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alausa Protest Ground Reportedly Surrounded By Security Agents, Light Turned Off by EyezofGod120: 10:29pm On Oct 20, 2020
9jaDoomCountry:

THE IDIOT HAS CHANGED HIS MONIKER TO ILoveDemMAANA
ehen,,he's in deep sh**t
Re: Alausa Protest Ground Reportedly Surrounded By Security Agents, Light Turned Off by chinchonglee(m): 10:29pm On Oct 20, 2020
SilverNorGold:

Nigeria must better.
U re a bastard bro.
It shall never be well with ur family.
Ur family members including you shall die painfully, one after the other.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alausa Protest Ground Reportedly Surrounded By Security Agents, Light Turned Off by leisuretym: 10:29pm On Oct 20, 2020
now they think they can walk and drive around safely?

1 Like

Re: Alausa Protest Ground Reportedly Surrounded By Security Agents, Light Turned Off by Xammie001(m): 10:30pm On Oct 20, 2020
Let God Be God and man be man
all involved in the killings of peaceful Nigerians there Blood will Cry on your Generation

cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alausa Protest Ground Reportedly Surrounded By Security Agents, Light Turned Off by babatee90(m): 10:30pm On Oct 20, 2020
primestreams:
grin Tomorrow plans

. More police station are going down

.Pipe lines go burst wella (this time we will bring Nigeria economy down,)

Information please if you get an relation we be force man jeje beg am.

This is our only chance to change this country
another idiot sighted

1 Like

Re: Alausa Protest Ground Reportedly Surrounded By Security Agents, Light Turned Off by lymelyte(m): 10:31pm On Oct 20, 2020
emalek86:
No country can win a war against its citizens. This government is walking on slippery ground. Cause i see them being strangers in there own land soon.
it is just a matter of time.. They have clearly shown to the youth that they are the enemies.. Same youth that voted them into office.. Same youth that they claim to serve.. They are the no 1 enemy now.. It is confirmed now. We move.. We should restrategize and highlight all the bad leaders that has ruin the country starting from Buhari,to sanwolu,to apc and pdp..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alausa Protest Ground Reportedly Surrounded By Security Agents, Light Turned Off by CodeTemplar: 10:31pm On Oct 20, 2020
donforeign:
Too many dead bodies in lekki tollgate and the soldiers are seizing them, they are also loading them in their van so we don't have any evidence..

The camera in lekki was cut off and the network mast within that area was shut down..

The TV stations are not even showing anything about it.

This is genocide
The lanky dictator just declared a war on his employers.
Re: Alausa Protest Ground Reportedly Surrounded By Security Agents, Light Turned Off by Kennitrust(m): 10:31pm On Oct 20, 2020
mainkendo:
grin cheesy cheesy
All states affected by the protest should be on curfew. It is possible that foreign bodies are influencing this riot.for those of you that think Nigeria can survive revolution. I want you to think again. What plan do the revolutionalist have to put in place. The protesters are just reacting to causes, and not actually planning anything. It will only spell regret. People will be like , had I known I would have done this or that. What the president is seeing , you guys can't fathom. People are thinking that when a protest last for one month, That the UN will interfer. Who told you guys that. Hong Kong protested for several months and UN never interfered. This protest is fuelled by a lot of propaganda and as such makes the true sponsor sophistated with global network. The thought of anonymous hackers comes to mind. Unraveling the sponsors of those hackers would lead to unraveling this I'll fated act that is about to affect Nigeria.
For those that will be quoting me. If Nigeria deteriorates in this crisis it is experiencing. Do you all think Nigeria will be different from somalia or Libya?
When the choas completely takes place, those that would benefit from it would completely take over.. This people might be controlled by someone who ochestrated these game plan being felt. Returning to normalcy from the choas is very difficult.
how are you able to type the same thing in every thread?

Do you use phone or something that programmed this writeup?
Re: Alausa Protest Ground Reportedly Surrounded By Security Agents, Light Turned Off by elisho: 10:32pm On Oct 20, 2020
Youthleader22:

Until I see anyone around me that would vote for APC and PDP government again angry
pls ph minister of transportation is founding one group saying we support the idiot and boasted buhari
Re: Alausa Protest Ground Reportedly Surrounded By Security Agents, Light Turned Off by lymelyte(m): 10:32pm On Oct 20, 2020
leisuretym:
now they think they can walk and drive around safely?
dem don buy market.. Now, dey will run when no one is watching. Thier kids wherever they are aren't safe.
Re: Alausa Protest Ground Reportedly Surrounded By Security Agents, Light Turned Off by heendrix(m): 10:32pm On Oct 20, 2020
chinchonglee:

U re a bastard bro.
It shall never be well with ur family.
Ur family members including you shall die painfully, one after the other.

Amen
Re: Alausa Protest Ground Reportedly Surrounded By Security Agents, Light Turned Off by julioralph(m): 10:32pm On Oct 20, 2020
"Pastor" Sanwo Olu of MFM, God Almighty is watching as you collude with the Federal oppressors lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

See What Jonathan Campaign Organization Distributed At A Rally Yesterday (Pix) / Nofisat Ayinke Akinsanya Graduates With A Degree In Nursing In US (Photos) / Gun-wielding Policeman Threatens Sowore: I Will Kill Somebody Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.