Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,113 members, 7,821,821 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

Alausa Protest Ground Reportedly Surrounded By Security Agents, Light Turned Off - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alausa Protest Ground Reportedly Surrounded By Security Agents, Light Turned Off (63534 Views)

Femi Falana's Speech On Labour Protest Ground (Video) / Youths Chased Out TVC Reporter From Protest Ground In Lagos (Video) / Asari Dokubo Surrounded By Soldiers In Rivers State (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alausa Protest Ground Reportedly Surrounded By Security Agents, Light Turned Off by Patriotic9ja(m): 11:46pm On Oct 20, 2020
[s]
mayim:

They ended sars then created swat in less than 48 hours. They ended sars but reports of them killing civilians still continued. Guy use your upper. Obviously you are a coward. U know how many times in the past sars has been ended? Did you hear about the 5 for 5 and 7 for 7 agenda? It was bigger than end sars as it were but either you are too dumb to understand or you are pitching your tents with your favorite politicians... but because you choose to display this level of folly just when youths are being massacred, May you not know peace and may God punish you, you enemy of state!
[/s]

Since you are brave, go to lekki toll gate. You people want a better country but don't want to do what it takes to make it better. You block economic activities, loot shops, break prisons, raid police stations and so on. Oya take your 5 for 5 to lekki toll gate werey. You think everyone is jobless and unpatriotic like you

1 Like

Re: Alausa Protest Ground Reportedly Surrounded By Security Agents, Light Turned Off by Nobody: 11:46pm On Oct 20, 2020
[s]
Patriotic9ja:
Even USA will not tolerate the level of civil disobedience and violent protests of the so called "peaceful protesters" lately. Govt disbanded SARS, una sey #ENDSARS continues, una blocked major roads across country, cooking on federal and state roads, una block our major airport in the country, government beg una to retreat, una sey #wemove, una attack prisons/police stations, una force businesses to close and put Nigeria in another lockdown and under siege. Government imposed curfew, una say protest must continue. What else do you guys want the government to do? Una say na REVOLUTION una want. One thug one bullet
[/s]

Save yourself all these jargon you wrote. It's not about endsars, the fact is people are fed up with the country.
It's been a long time coming, and since this government has been suppressing protests since, when people finally had the chance to protest, don't expect anything lesser than this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alausa Protest Ground Reportedly Surrounded By Security Agents, Light Turned Off by mayim(m): 11:49pm On Oct 20, 2020
Birniwa:
This is what deserves you, illiterate idiots. If you truly are protesting for #EndSARS in response to police brutality in your region as it initially started, how comes police stations are being burnt, police officers being hit with vehicles in broad day light, shops being destroyed, vehicles being burnt, prisons being broken letting high-profiled criminals on the streets again, stealing wealth and properties bringing to others etc ?

How many are you in Nigeria as a whole in the first place to think you can change this country to how you want it? You're not even the majority nor do you own this country alone. If you're too dull to think clearly, Nigeria is still practicing democracy system of governance. Things don't happen the way you see it with your empty brains.

The government is not stupid like you all think, the lives of these useless youths need to be wasted for good. If you like, stay in Alausa tonight. Useless beings.
Hei God. How can a human be this full of hate? How can one person be this foolish and insensitive. I have too much to say to u but I’d rather not say it, you know why? I know your type, you have been brain washed, deceived for too long. One day we will be free, maybe now, maybe later but surely one day. But listen, shame on you if this is how you think in 2021 and may God punish you and everyone that thinks like you. May your life never have value where it matters the most! May you never find help when you need it the most. Except you change your ways, you shall not escape these curses. Write this date down!

1 Like

Re: Alausa Protest Ground Reportedly Surrounded By Security Agents, Light Turned Off by Patriotic9ja(m): 11:49pm On Oct 20, 2020
Gratefulheart1:
[s][/s]

Save yourself all these jargon you wrote. It's not about endsars, the fact is people are fed up with the country.
It's been a long time coming, and since this government has been suppressing protests since, when people finally had the chance to protest, don't expect anything lesser than this.

I hope you don't expect less either from the government
Re: Alausa Protest Ground Reportedly Surrounded By Security Agents, Light Turned Off by mayim(m): 11:52pm On Oct 20, 2020
Patriotic9ja:
[s][/s]

Since you are brave, go to lekki toll gate. You people want a better country but don't want to do what it takes to make it better. You block economic activities, loot shops, break prisons, raid police stations and so on. Oya take your 5 for 5 to lekki toll gate werey. You think everyone is jobless and unpatriotic like you
Is it selective ignorance or outright foolishness that has made you blind to evidences that some unscrupulous elements were hired by your favorite politicians to discredit the idea of the protests. If you will display one single atom of honor for the first time in your life, you will agree with me that the lekki toll protests has been by far the most peaceful so far. All they were holding was bottle water and headphones and they were gunned down and you fool come here to say this? You and your generation are cursed for life, you will never know peace. Expect you change your ways. You won’t escape these curses
Re: Alausa Protest Ground Reportedly Surrounded By Security Agents, Light Turned Off by GeneralStan(m): 11:54pm On Oct 20, 2020
Vaughanlanrewaj:
Say no to violence. Let us support the effort of Lagos State Government to restore peace.

Support genocidal efforts...
don't let me curse you for life....
better keep shut!!
Re: Alausa Protest Ground Reportedly Surrounded By Security Agents, Light Turned Off by masterflowx(m): 11:56pm On Oct 20, 2020
Solsix:
Is anyone still supporting this govt??

1 Like

Re: Alausa Protest Ground Reportedly Surrounded By Security Agents, Light Turned Off by GeneralStan(m): 11:57pm On Oct 20, 2020
Patriotic9ja:
[s][/s]

No matter how many excuses you give and how correct you might want to sound we know that you are nothing but a Lily livered vegetable!!!
Bloody coward!!!
poverty Apologist!!!
COWARD!!!!
Re: Alausa Protest Ground Reportedly Surrounded By Security Agents, Light Turned Off by Nobody: 11:58pm On Oct 20, 2020
nsesam:
It shall never be will with buhari and his family, his children will die before the end of this year since he want others children killed. Amen
Death is inevitable don't pray for someone's death, u dnt need to because it'd happen definitely. The protest is no longer peaceful. The police officers killed are also humans, criminals were released from jail, govt properties are burnt, anarchy is put in place. Where are the drug snipping celebrities?
Where is Davido, Falz, Whizkid and other well to do celebrities?
Poor ppl will always think with their anus!
Re: Alausa Protest Ground Reportedly Surrounded By Security Agents, Light Turned Off by ridbell01(m): 11:58pm On Oct 20, 2020
mainkendo:
grin cheesy cheesy
All states affected by the protest should be on curfew. It is possible that foreign bodies are influencing this riot.for those of you that think Nigeria can survive revolution. I want you to think again. What plan do the revolutionalist have to put in place. The protesters are just reacting to causes, and not actually planning anything. It will only spell regret. People will be like , had I known I would have done this or that. What the president is seeing , you guys can't fathom. People are thinking that when a protest last for one month, That the UN will interfer. Who told you guys that. Hong Kong protested for several months and UN never interfered. This protest is fuelled by a lot of propaganda and as such makes the true sponsor sophistated with global network. The thought of anonymous hackers comes to mind. Unraveling the sponsors of those hackers would lead to unraveling this I'll fated act that is about to affect Nigeria.
For those that will be quoting me. If Nigeria deteriorates in this crisis it is experiencing. Do you all think Nigeria will be different from somalia or Libya?
When the choas completely takes place, those that would benefit from it would completely take over.. This people might be controlled by someone who ochestrated these game plan being felt. Returning to normalcy from the choas is very difficult.
what about Tunisia and Egypt.. If you don't stand up now one own will be worst.
We are the capital of poverty despite been the 6th largest exporter of crude oil
We are the least develop in Opec.
Re: Alausa Protest Ground Reportedly Surrounded By Security Agents, Light Turned Off by Nobody: 11:58pm On Oct 20, 2020
Patriotic9ja:

I hope you don't expect less either from the government

For sure, since the government is not guilty of all the decay done to this country, i don't expect less from it.

No past, no present and the future of the country is bleeding while all what these monsters do is to wear agbada about from one useless meeting to another and loot the country dry, with unpatriotic disasters like you who lick their asses.
Let the youth vent out their anger, let the monsters kill them, we all gonna die one day. They should stay here for 1000 years and enjoy all their stolen funds.
Re: Alausa Protest Ground Reportedly Surrounded By Security Agents, Light Turned Off by NayTayMan: 11:59pm On Oct 20, 2020
Buhari has murdered sleep
And he shall sleep no more!
Re: Alausa Protest Ground Reportedly Surrounded By Security Agents, Light Turned Off by Ohizman73(m): 12:00am On Oct 21, 2020
mainkendo:
grin cheesy cheesy
All states affected by the protest should be on curfew. It is possible that foreign bodies are influencing this riot.for those of you that think Nigeria can survive revolution. I want you to think again. What plan do the revolutionalist have to put in place. The protesters are just reacting to causes, and not actually planning anything. It will only spell regret. People will be like , had I known I would have done this or that. What the president is seeing , you guys can't fathom. People are thinking that when a protest last for one month, That the UN will interfer. Who told you guys that. Hong Kong protested for several months and UN never interfered. This protest is fuelled by a lot of propaganda and as such makes the true sponsor sophistated with global network. The thought of anonymous hackers comes to mind. Unraveling the sponsors of those hackers would lead to unraveling this I'll fated act that is about to affect Nigeria.
For those that will be quoting me. If Nigeria deteriorates in this crisis it is experiencing. Do you all think Nigeria will be different from somalia or Libya?
When the choas completely takes place, those that would benefit from it would completely take over.. This people might be controlled by someone who ochestrated these game plan being felt. Returning to normalcy from the choas is very difficult.

This is exactly what i have been stating , i dont know how Nigerians can be tooled around by some few agitators, with claims that the UN will intervene or what ever. Is it to send troops US probaly to invade Nigeria and drive out Buhari.Am perplexed that these thinking that way claim to be educated of all these theories. The SARS problem is some rogue policemen who only God knows. OK the govt was quick to disband them for real . The protesters now came up with calls fror revolution, having read or heards this and that about a revolution with many school of thought to that. There is no organized structure to that even in the first place,every body is forming his or her own ultimatum . The era of marxisim and communism has since passed,such can never work in the Nigerian class.Every body is forming revolutionalist and wants to be an overlordAnd on ground build his or her own empire.. Like we saw during the liberian civil war ,different armed fractions came up,so in somalia and libya just to mention a few.Which is based on self centerness. If the police is bad ,why not join the police they prefer white collar jobs and stressless occupations.The police mind you is a reflection of the very Nigerian society who are claiming to protest .Nigerians cannot finish or stand up to see the repercussions of what they are trying to instigate.Already there is great spate of lawlessness why cant the agitators of the protests instill law and order into their protests. You see what ,am saying. Right now they have all melted away to the thin air.SHAME ON THE ENDSARS MOVEMENT. INDEED NOTHING REALLY WORKS IN NIGERIA. IT IS OUR PERSONAL INTEREST WE ARE ALWAYS AFTER. AND WE BLAME THE GOVERNMENT AS IF THEY ARE NOT NIGERIANS.

3 Likes

Re: Alausa Protest Ground Reportedly Surrounded By Security Agents, Light Turned Off by jaxxy(m): 12:07am On Oct 21, 2020
Neddstark:

So USA will invade Nigeria? Or UN will send an army into Nigeria? This is a sovereign nation. Watch and see, nothing will happen. Maybe only sanctions which will affect the people most.

They don’t need to invade Nigeria to cripple it bro. Nigeria is a great country with a very useless government and we have witnessed it 2day and have Cleared every doubt we ever had!!!
Re: Alausa Protest Ground Reportedly Surrounded By Security Agents, Light Turned Off by Vaughanlanrewaj: 12:09am On Oct 21, 2020
GeneralStan:

Support genocidal efforts...
don't let me curse you for life....
better keep shut!!
Please stop using words that we have never and will never experience in Lagos.
Our forebears by dint of hardwork and more hardwork delivered a Lagos that works to this generation. Not in my lifetime or after my lifetime will there be genocide in Lagos or Nigeria.
Those who want to continue the wanton destruction of lives and properties and hide under the protest their sinister agenda are the people trying to hijack the protest and the narrative.
Lagos is for excellence and even during protests we do it protecting our human and material assets.
Re: Alausa Protest Ground Reportedly Surrounded By Security Agents, Light Turned Off by engrelvis(m): 12:12am On Oct 21, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:
Naija youths......
WHAT TO DO FOR NOW?
I suggest that YOU back out of the protest for now.
The Nigerian youths have made their presence felt and their voices heard.
A wise performer leaves the stage when the ovation is high.
Let's not allow bad eggs to spoil our achievements so that we can successfully build on this in subsequent months and years
l just tire for our youths.All those idiot urging dem on through Twitter r relax in d comfort of their home here or abroad. When d thin go set all of dem including our celebrities will relocate back to overseas. Na then our youths eyes go clear. I pray it doesn't come to dat

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alausa Protest Ground Reportedly Surrounded By Security Agents, Light Turned Off by GeneralStan(m): 12:20am On Oct 21, 2020
Vaughanlanrewaj:

Please stop using words that we have never and will never experience in Lagos.
Our forebears by dint of hardwork and more hardwork delivered a Lagos that works to this generation. Not in my lifetime or after my lifetime will there be genocide in Lagos or Nigeria.
Those who want to continue the wanton destruction of lives and properties and hide under the protest their sinister agenda are the people trying to hijack the protest and the narrative.
Lagos is for excellence and even during protests we do it protecting our human and material assets.

what do you call what happened at Toll gate tonight,
I mean surrounding and shooting unarmed people, refusing the wounded medical attention, trying to disappear with the corpse of the dead, etc or you want me to go on¿?
I don't want to harsh on you man but stop acting blind, those people killed Tonight died for you and I, they were fighting for better living conditions for you and i, the least you can do is to call a spade a spade...
They will all pay for these lives tonight!!!
Re: Alausa Protest Ground Reportedly Surrounded By Security Agents, Light Turned Off by LaReinaa(f): 12:20am On Oct 21, 2020
Solsix:
Anyone that still supports this government is sick!!!

1 Like

Re: Alausa Protest Ground Reportedly Surrounded By Security Agents, Light Turned Off by dalongjnr: 12:23am On Oct 21, 2020
All I know is,there's curfew in town. Anybody caught outside is a law breaker and a son of anarchy. Enough is enough for the wise.

1 Like

Re: Alausa Protest Ground Reportedly Surrounded By Security Agents, Light Turned Off by ILoveDemMANNA: 12:30am On Oct 21, 2020
engrelvis:
l just tire for our youths.All those idiot urging dem on through Twitter r relax in d comfort of their home here or abroad. When d thin go set all of dem including our celebrities will relocate back to overseas. Na then our youths eyes go clear. I pray it doesn't come to dat
I really pray so too.
Re: Alausa Protest Ground Reportedly Surrounded By Security Agents, Light Turned Off by isaiahethan: 12:33am On Oct 21, 2020
Solsix:

BREAKING: The @guardian, one of the largest media companies in UK has called on #EndSARS protesters to send them videos clips explaining the protest.

Send to them via WhatsApp on +447775118171.

Let's flood them clips. ✊�✊�
#EndSWAT #SideWithNigeria
#EndBadGovernanceinNIGERIA
Re: Alausa Protest Ground Reportedly Surrounded By Security Agents, Light Turned Off by Vaughanlanrewaj: 12:36am On Oct 21, 2020
GeneralStan:

I mean surrounding and shooting unarmed people, refusing the wounded medical attention, trying to disappear with the corpse of the dead, etc or you want me to go on¿?
I don't want to harsh on you man but stop acting blind, those people killed Tonight died for you and I, they were fighting for better living conditions for you and i, the least you can do is to call a spade a spade...
There's a curfew and those who stayed back were doing so in contravention of the curfew and reports coming in that 3 banks have been looted and burnt confirms our fears.
For 13 days we listened and listened. Suddenly looting and burning started, please sir, if you are the governor, would you have continued to watch all your forebears toiled to build go up in flames.
Government did the right thing declaring curfew. The suffering was too much. Even schools were closed yet the looting and burning want to continue.
Please put yourself in the position of government that has a responsibility to protect million others who are law abiding yet became victims of those arsonists and hoodlums who the protestors could not stop from hijacking the protest.

1 Like

Re: Alausa Protest Ground Reportedly Surrounded By Security Agents, Light Turned Off by leisuretym: 12:38am On Oct 21, 2020
Patriotic9ja:
[s][/s]

we know you are a government contractor
Re: Alausa Protest Ground Reportedly Surrounded By Security Agents, Light Turned Off by Vaughanlanrewaj: 12:39am On Oct 21, 2020
GeneralStan:

There's a curfew and those who stayed back were doing so in contravention of the curfew and reports coming in that 3 banks have been looted and burnt confirms our fears https://punchng.com/breaking-three-bank-buildings-set-ablaze-in-lekki/
For 13 days we listened and listened. Suddenly looting and burning started, please sir, if you are the governor, would you have continued to watch all your forebears toiled to build go up in flames.
Government did the right thing declaring curfew. The suffering was too much. Even schools were closed yet the looting and burning want to continue.
Please put yourself in the position of government that has a responsibility to protect million others who are law abiding yet became victims of those arsonists and hoodlums who the protestors could not stop from hijacking the protest.
Re: Alausa Protest Ground Reportedly Surrounded By Security Agents, Light Turned Off by GeneralStan(m): 12:50am On Oct 21, 2020
Vaughanlanrewaj:

There's a curfew and those who stayed back were doing so in contravention of the curfew and reports coming in that 3 banks have been looted and burnt confirms our fears.

First in situations like this you should expect civil disobedience especially when the protesters are as determined as we see today, no sane government uses it's own army funded with tax payers money to kill the the same tax payers just for civil disobedience, what happened today just like what has been happening in the south east against the Ipob, what happened in udi during obj regime is nothing but Genocide!!!

As for the looting and violence it was as obvious as daylight what was at play, what stops the govt from arresting the hoodlums? or have you not seen photos of weapons wielding thugs running free and attacking protesters while the police stand aloof and watch...
it is obvious what the govt was trying to do and they have done it, another chance to commit genocide with impunity...

And to answer your question if I were the govt I will push the security agents to protect the protesters, anyone looting should be arrested, and demands be met , I would never order soldiers to shoot citizens of the country I am supposed to be leading...

Today is one if the days that will gone down in history as genocide dates by this government...

We Mourn Our Braves...
Re: Alausa Protest Ground Reportedly Surrounded By Security Agents, Light Turned Off by Vaughanlanrewaj: 12:55am On Oct 21, 2020
GeneralStan:

First in situations like this you should expect civil disobedience especially when the protesters are as determined as we see today, no sane government uses it's own army funded with tax payers money to kill the the same tax payers just for civil disobedience, what happened today just like what has been happening in the south east against the Ipob, what happened in udi during obj regime is nothing but Genocide!!!

As for the looting and violence it was as obvious as daylight what was at play, what stops the govt from arresting the hoodlums? or have you not seen photos of weapons wielding thugs running free and attacking protesters while the police stand aloof and watch...
it is obvious what the govt was trying to do and they have done it, another chance to commit genocide with impunity...

And to answer your question if I were the govt I will push the security agents to protect the protesters, anyone looting should be arrested, and demands be met , I would never order soldiers to shoot citizens of the country I am supposed to be leading...

Today is one if the days that will gone down in history as genocide dates by this government...

We Mourn Our Braves...
For ever you will keep protesters at the toll gate even after declaring a curfew to protect more lives and properties from arsonists who hijacked the protest?
For practical purposes, you may have problems because of the severe pain the law abiding citizens will be facing.
There is nothing symbolic or courageous burning up banks and making every one including the sick and elderly trekking home everyday for ever sir.
When you become governor someday you will realise it is easier said than done sir.

Re: Alausa Protest Ground Reportedly Surrounded By Security Agents, Light Turned Off by Guestlander: 12:59am On Oct 21, 2020
SilverNorGold:
The military must enforce Law and Order... They've even tried. They never interfered in the protest until protesters began looting and burning government properties, including police stations; raping girls, releasing criminals from jail, and engaging in all manner of atrocities..

Yet some are still questioning the military for taking this noble action?

Well, I am very sure, that by now, all law-abiding protesters are off the streets. Therefore, any hoodlum caught by the men in khaki should be dealt with ruthlessly.

Nigeria is not a banana republic.

Nigeria must better.

By now all patriotic Nigerians must resist this blatant act of aggression against innocent Nigerians who are only asking for their rights to be respected.
You are free to go and hide under your bed.
Re: Alausa Protest Ground Reportedly Surrounded By Security Agents, Light Turned Off by GeneralStan(m): 1:08am On Oct 21, 2020
Vaughanlanrewaj:

For ever you will keep protesters at the toll gate even after declaring a curfew to protect more lives and properties from arsonists who hijacked the protest?
For practical purposes, you may have problems because of the severe pain the law abiding citizens will be facing.
There is nothing symbolic or courageous burning up banks and making every one including the sick and elderly trekking home everyday for ever sir.
When you become governor someday you will realise it is easier said than done sir.

No one hijacked nothing! The hoodlums doing this damages are not in the protest areas and when they come to the protest areas they openly attack the protesters in broad daylight and security agencies mope !!!
This is simple separarting the wheat from the chaff its not that hard if you are sincere and all will be well but no they want to disparage the protest with various tactics and find excuses to commit murder, and they have done it....

Don't be decieved, they know what they are doing and we do too!!!

We Mourn Our Heros!!!!
Re: Alausa Protest Ground Reportedly Surrounded By Security Agents, Light Turned Off by juman(m): 1:17am On Oct 21, 2020
Unfocused protest.

Go home.
Re: Alausa Protest Ground Reportedly Surrounded By Security Agents, Light Turned Off by Vaughanlanrewaj: 1:23am On Oct 21, 2020
GeneralStan:

No one hijacked nothing! The hoodlums doing this damages are not in the protest areas and when they come to the protest areas they openly attack the protesters in broad daylight and security agencies mope !!!
This is simple separarting the wheat from the chaff its not that hard if you are sincere and all will be well but no they want to disparage the protest with various tactics and find excuses to commit murder, and they have done it....

Don't be decieved, they know what they are doing and we do too!!!

We Mourn Our Heros!!!!
In Benin, they burnt down police stations and set free criminals. Are those protesters?
Those dispersed from the protest were the ones who burnt the infrastructures and banks sir.
Those were the arsonists and we saw then on TV.
Right now, the public opinion in Lagos is against the protest and it is for obvious reasons.

There is a clear sinister move and trust me sir, in the next few days, more will be revealed.

Even without yet an official single death recorded or anyone reporting the death of a loved one, PDP former Senate President who was defeated in the election, their apologists and the revolution now campaigners are already "mourning".

Please who is dead from the dispersal of the arsonists that you mourn sir?

We are here in Lagos and we can't have dead people on our streets and not have a single proof of the dead bodies.
Re: Alausa Protest Ground Reportedly Surrounded By Security Agents, Light Turned Off by GeneralStan(m): 1:33am On Oct 21, 2020
Vaughanlanrewaj:

In Benin, they burnt down police stations and set free criminals. Are those protesters?
Those dispersed from the protest were the ones who burnt the infrastructures and banks sir.
Those were the arsonists and we saw then on TV.
Right now, the public opinion in Lagos is against the protest and it is for obvious reasons.

There is a clear sinister move and trust me sir, in the next few days, more will be revealed.

Even without yet an official single death recorded or anyone reporting the death of a loved one, PDP former Senate President who was defeated in the election, their apologists and the revolution now campaigners are already "mourning".

Please who is dead from the dispersal of the arsonists that you mourn sir?

We are here in Lagos and we can't have dead people on our streets and not have a single proof of the dead bodies.

First Be careful of political propaganda and correctness this human lives we speak of...

secondly The difference between hoodlums and protesters are too clear to be disputed...l saw them too, those agberos ain't protesters at least not in Nigeria.

Thirdly Even people from all over the world have seen the videos and are confirming it, you are still waiting for the families to raise alarm first? I advise you go and watch it, maybe you will understand...

I repeat they are heros! and those responsible for their deaths will pay a thousand times...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nofisat Ayinke Akinsanya Graduates With A Degree In Nursing In US (Photos) / Gun-wielding Policeman Threatens Sowore: I Will Kill Somebody Here / Obaseki, Oba Of Lagos, Akiolu Attacked At Oshiomhole’s House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.