Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

Alausa Protest Ground Reportedly Surrounded By Security Agents, Light Turned Off - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alausa Protest Ground Reportedly Surrounded By Security Agents, Light Turned Off (63539 Views)

Femi Falana's Speech On Labour Protest Ground (Video) / Youths Chased Out TVC Reporter From Protest Ground In Lagos (Video) / Asari Dokubo Surrounded By Soldiers In Rivers State (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alausa Protest Ground Reportedly Surrounded By Security Agents, Light Turned Off by yungmill(m): 10:38pm On Oct 20, 2020
VaselineCrew:

So not complying with curfew means instant death?

Gosh, where do some of these stooopid people come from and why do I share a country with them?

Many of them are beyond redemption even a mule has better brain capacity than them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alausa Protest Ground Reportedly Surrounded By Security Agents, Light Turned Off by Miracle2020: 10:38pm On Oct 20, 2020
SalamRushdie:
Another El Buhari led Massacre is about to happen in Alausa again ...let the world know Buhari pampers Boko Haram with 5 star treatmemt and kills protesters
the world saw when you block innocent Nigerians and deny them passage to their business.
The world saw when you break prison and released the prisoners
The world saw when you burnt police stations and police vehicles
The world saw when you killed police men and carried their rifles.
The world saw when you rape girls, extort money from innocent Nigerians.
The world saw when you are pursuing police men who wants to protect you, but the police men have to run for their lives if not you will kill them.
The world saw when PDP members were donating 77 million naira to your account in order for you guys to distabalize Nigeria.
Now who do you think the world will support?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alausa Protest Ground Reportedly Surrounded By Security Agents, Light Turned Off by eagleonearth(m): 10:39pm On Oct 20, 2020
donforeign:
Too many dead bodies in lekki tollgate and the soldiers are seizing them, they are also loading them in their van so we don't have any evidence..

The camera in lekki was cut off and the network mast within that area was shut down..

The TV stations are not even showing anything about it.

This is genocide
brother is this verified? I'm stunned and dazed
Re: Alausa Protest Ground Reportedly Surrounded By Security Agents, Light Turned Off by Mainmanpadi(m): 10:39pm On Oct 20, 2020
nsesam:
It shall never be will with buhari and his family, his children will die before the end of this year since he want others children killed. Amen
You may die before them if you are among the protesters
Re: Alausa Protest Ground Reportedly Surrounded By Security Agents, Light Turned Off by CryptoRepublic1: 10:41pm On Oct 20, 2020
mainkendo:
grin cheesy cheesy
All states affected by the protest should be on curfew. It is possible that foreign bodies are influencing this riot.for those of you that think Nigeria can survive revolution. I want you to think again. What plan do the revolutionalist have to put in place. The protesters are just reacting to causes, and not actually planning anything. It will only spell regret. People will be like , had I known I would have done this or that. What the president is seeing , you guys can't fathom. People are thinking that when a protest last for one month, That the UN will interfer. Who told you guys that. Hong Kong protested for several months and UN never interfered. This protest is fuelled by a lot of propaganda and as such makes the true sponsor sophistated with global network. The thought of anonymous hackers comes to mind. Unraveling the sponsors of those hackers would lead to unraveling this I'll fated act that is about to affect Nigeria.
For those that will be quoting me. If Nigeria deteriorates in this crisis it is experiencing. Do you all think Nigeria will be different from somalia or Libya?
When the choas completely takes place, those that would benefit from it would completely take over.. This people might be controlled by someone who ochestrated these game plan being felt. Returning to normalcy from the choas is very difficult.

This's definitely one of the problem with that country,this's a revolution in the making and here you are spewing nonsense, infact any Nigerian in Nigeria that's not in support of the protest, is definitely part of the problem with the country.
Re: Alausa Protest Ground Reportedly Surrounded By Security Agents, Light Turned Off by VaselineCrew: 10:41pm On Oct 20, 2020
yungmill:

Very unintelligent, how did you come up with your conclusion? You said they should be severly dealt with! Dont they have universal human right even if lets say hypothetically they are wrong? Yeah we are not a banana republic indeed! Dimwit!

extremely dimwitted, I tell you!
Re: Alausa Protest Ground Reportedly Surrounded By Security Agents, Light Turned Off by streetfabulous: 10:42pm On Oct 20, 2020
Guys, inasmuch as we blame our leaders for our current predicament, we must also take responsibility for how we choose who to vote for. We get very sentimental when supporting our politicians and allow money, tribe, religion and party affiliations to divide us. Please let us look twice at the people we support for leadership and not allow the distractions of money, tribe or religion as we approach 2023. If we continue to make reckless and shallow choices of who to lead us, then we should be prepared to live with those choices since a nation truly deserves the kind of leaders it gets.
Re: Alausa Protest Ground Reportedly Surrounded By Security Agents, Light Turned Off by davit: 10:42pm On Oct 20, 2020
Mumu post from a slowpoke. So the protesters at Lekki are the ones looting? SMH
SilverNorGold:
The military must enforce Law and Order... They've even tried. They never interfered in the protest until protesters began looting and burning government properties, including police stations; raping girls, releasing criminals from jail, and engaging in all manner of atrocities..

Yet some are still questioning the military for taking this noble action?

Well, I am very sure, that by now, all law-abiding protesters are off the streets. Therefore, any hoodlum caught by the men in khaki should be dealt with ruthlessly.

Nigeria is not a banana republic.

Nigeria must better.

1 Like

Re: Alausa Protest Ground Reportedly Surrounded By Security Agents, Light Turned Off by kutashi: 10:43pm On Oct 20, 2020
BrickDevo:
This country is finished!!!
belarus protested 2 months straight plus, but the government never used real bullets on them, rather they used rubber bullets and water, here in an undeveloped poor country, just 12 days protest, the government have already and is still killing unarmed citizens, indeed there way a country!

Did they blocked road like you did! Assuming they did what you did over there like burning police station, attacking Prisons, there would had been a complete wiped out! Did you know that everyday since the protest begins in Belarus, the police equivalent of DSS has been arresting protesters in thousands and some were even picked up at home, on road without knowing their whereabout! But just 12 days here, you people started robbing, raping, burning govt properties and Armed forces property in the name of protesting!!!

3 Likes

Re: Alausa Protest Ground Reportedly Surrounded By Security Agents, Light Turned Off by lymelyte(m): 10:43pm On Oct 20, 2020
Incognito403:

Go to Lekki toll gate na.

angry
I am there as we speak.. Fool
Re: Alausa Protest Ground Reportedly Surrounded By Security Agents, Light Turned Off by eagleonearth(m): 10:43pm On Oct 20, 2020
Kingdemu:
Govt declared curfew and you said you won't comply, what do you expect?

We are just hypocrites!

Would you permit recalcitrance in your own house? The answer is No!

But you want Government to permit anarchy, right?

Check yourself!

The problem is you not Government!
which house? I don't support anarchy but we have no president if we have where is he?
Re: Alausa Protest Ground Reportedly Surrounded By Security Agents, Light Turned Off by Miracle2020: 10:43pm On Oct 20, 2020
BrickDevo:
This country is finished!!!
belarus protested 2 months straight plus, but the government never used real bullets on them, rather they used rubber bullets and water, here in an undeveloped poor country, just 12 days protest, the government have already and is still killing unarmed citizens, indeed there way a country!
did Belarus block all roads?
Did Belarus rape their innocent girls?
Did Belarus break prison and released criminals?
Did Belarus burn police stations and police vehicles?

3 Likes

Re: Alausa Protest Ground Reportedly Surrounded By Security Agents, Light Turned Off by yungmill(m): 10:44pm On Oct 20, 2020
VaselineCrew:

extremely dimwitted, I tell you!

I wonder how man has the capacity to be the most intelligent being yet we still have the most useless and foolish ones more dense than a mule amongst us, i just wonder!
Re: Alausa Protest Ground Reportedly Surrounded By Security Agents, Light Turned Off by babatee90(m): 10:45pm On Oct 20, 2020
primestreams:
your papa, mama, children, family members, are all fooooooooooooooooooooooooooooools
it shall never be well with you your whole family...past and yet unborn generations...so shall it be!!!
Re: Alausa Protest Ground Reportedly Surrounded By Security Agents, Light Turned Off by ComeAndobo: 10:45pm On Oct 20, 2020
SilverNorGold:
The military must enforce Law and Order... They've even tried. They never interfered in the protest until protesters began looting and burning government properties, including police stations; raping girls, releasing criminals from jail, and engaging in all manner of atrocities..

Well, I am very sure, that by now, all law-abiding protesters are off the streets. Therefore, any hoodlum caught by the men in khaki should be dealt with ruthlessly.

Nigeria must better.

Protesters were not looting. The political thugs were looting. Go and sit down

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alausa Protest Ground Reportedly Surrounded By Security Agents, Light Turned Off by eagleonearth(m): 10:45pm On Oct 20, 2020
Birniwa:
This is what deserves you, illiterate idiots. If you truly are protesting for #EndSARS in dragonvale to police brutality in your region as it initially started, how comes police stations are being burnt, police officers being hit with vehicles in broad day light, shops beings destroyed, vehicles bring burnt, prisons being broken letting highly profiled criminals on the streets again, stealing wealth and properties bringing to others etc ?

The government is not stupid like you all think, the lives of these useless youths need to be wasted for good. If you like, stay in Alausa tonight. Useless beings.
your words will mercilessly judge you
Re: Alausa Protest Ground Reportedly Surrounded By Security Agents, Light Turned Off by Incognito403: 10:47pm On Oct 20, 2020
lymelyte:
I am there as we speak.. Fool

Deceiving yourself. You are in your father's house, hiding in one corner, hoping the crocs don't notice you.

Bloody coward!!!

2 Likes

Re: Alausa Protest Ground Reportedly Surrounded By Security Agents, Light Turned Off by Miracle2020: 10:47pm On Oct 20, 2020
elujah1:

By shooting them? Do you reason at all
when they were burning police station what did you do?
When they were blocking roads are raping our girls what did you say?
When they break prison and released the prisoners, what did you say?

1 Like

Re: Alausa Protest Ground Reportedly Surrounded By Security Agents, Light Turned Off by sapientia(m): 10:49pm On Oct 20, 2020
SilverNorGold:

Nigeria must better.

This is your colour

Killing is a noble work.

Kudos
Re: Alausa Protest Ground Reportedly Surrounded By Security Agents, Light Turned Off by MrNipplesLover(m): 10:50pm On Oct 20, 2020
SilverNorGold:

Nigeria must better.

so, all the prison break, cars burning, raping, stations burning, looting and the rest took place at Lekki toll gate and Alausa Ikeja abi?

bro, u fuccck up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alausa Protest Ground Reportedly Surrounded By Security Agents, Light Turned Off by Birniwa(m): 10:50pm On Oct 20, 2020
Re: Alausa Protest Ground Reportedly Surrounded By Security Agents, Light Turned Off by VibetoneArtBlog(f): 10:51pm On Oct 20, 2020
Our govt is just wicked
Re: Alausa Protest Ground Reportedly Surrounded By Security Agents, Light Turned Off by donforeign: 10:51pm On Oct 20, 2020
eagleonearth:
brother is this verified? I'm stunned and dazed
.yes

I have videos
Re: Alausa Protest Ground Reportedly Surrounded By Security Agents, Light Turned Off by CodeTemplar: 10:53pm On Oct 20, 2020
SilverNorGold:

Nigeria must better.
You mean they burn police station with placards? You are deeply daft.

1 Like

Re: Alausa Protest Ground Reportedly Surrounded By Security Agents, Light Turned Off by peterson02(m): 10:53pm On Oct 20, 2020
Like play like play things are getting out of hand and federal govt is still quiet about the whole thing
What's happening in Lagos and some other part of the state now to me it's just like a child's play
At the time niger Delta militant sets to start blowing pipe lines and oil wells round their communities then we will know
Re: Alausa Protest Ground Reportedly Surrounded By Security Agents, Light Turned Off by seeker121(m): 10:54pm On Oct 20, 2020
You are very senseless for using things staged by government to discredit the protests to judge innocent souls that died today.May you suffer the same fate as you take side idiot.How I wish this is not a faceless forum your teeth would have left before you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alausa Protest Ground Reportedly Surrounded By Security Agents, Light Turned Off by Moneybeatz: 10:56pm On Oct 20, 2020

[/quote]
The inhumane trash you just spewed makes you feel smart I suppose. I'm sure you were oblivious of the fact that it was peaceful and before the curfew.
You will be judged by your words

1 Like

Re: Alausa Protest Ground Reportedly Surrounded By Security Agents, Light Turned Off by oyebode11: 10:56pm On Oct 20, 2020
If you don't have anything to say you should just SDFU..You are just a coward.. The young people that have gone out to protest have done the right thing. No one has hijacked anty protest Except for the government using their thugs to burn police station and prison just to use as a strategy to impose a curfew. The country is messed and a lot of people are suffering... Foreign Countries like the UK and the US are already milking the country dry already.. and they also have a strong grip on the Fulani government because they have put them in power... All this killing that has happened today in lekki toll gate to harmless protester wouldn't get any heavy coverage my western media house like BBC or CNN..In fact, BBC already stopped reporting about the protest 2 days ago. Sadly Violent Revolution is the only language that the government can understand. Unfortunately, the youth don't understand what they dealing with, that is why they believe you can change Career criminal minds by peaceful protest. I bet you the politician and bunch of occultist will just be laughing at you at your protest. Say these once never know how far. We need serious revolution and violence before things can ever change in this country.I mean the only language that can change things is Voilence , death and mass killing.. Peaceful prostest can never change anything in Nigeria unless you don't want change.. They will keep on taking Nigerian as fools.. If you don't do something like killing all the politicians,, burn government house, Kill some of the politicians and chase some out of the country Like tinubu, sanwolu and the PDD once ,burining their houses, burn down all the company and chase them away from the country nothing will change.. The west sadly is in Support of them and protects them.. They keep saying Nigeria is corrupt but all their Assest is protected in The West by these same people.. For now,if the youth know they want to go and be eating free food and just party after party, if the youth know they are not ready for all-out violence.. they should retreat.. They have had enough fun.. Until they have the courage to face death and destroy things.. It wouldn't get any better i'm afraid.

All states affected by the protest should be on curfew. It is possible that foreign bodies are influencing this riot.for those of you that think Nigeria can survive revolution. I want you to think again. What plan do the revolutionalist have to put in place. The protesters are just reacting to causes, and not actually planning anything. It will only spell regret. People will be like , had I known I would have done this or that. What the president is seeing , you guys can't fathom. People are thinking that when a protest last for one month, That the UN will interfer. Who told you guys that. Hong Kong protested for several months and UN never interfered. This protest is fuelled by a lot of propaganda and as such makes the true sponsor sophistated with global network. The thought of anonymous hackers comes to mind. Unraveling the sponsors of those hackers would lead to unraveling this I'll fated act that is about to affect Nigeria.
For those that will be quoting me. If Nigeria deteriorates in this crisis it is experiencing. Do you all think Nigeria will be different from somalia or Libya?
When the choas completely takes place, those that would benefit from it would completely take over.. This people might be controlled by someone who ochestrated these game plan being felt. Returning to normalcy from the choas is very difficult. [/quote]
Re: Alausa Protest Ground Reportedly Surrounded By Security Agents, Light Turned Off by AlphikkaTech: 10:56pm On Oct 20, 2020
okochaik:
This is no longer a protest.

The revolution has started
Where are the guns, a revolution need guns

1 Like

Re: Alausa Protest Ground Reportedly Surrounded By Security Agents, Light Turned Off by promzy555(m): 10:57pm On Oct 20, 2020
Incognito403:

Later you'll say government is sponsoring thugs to disrupt the protest. Yet you're here planning thuggery and killing in the public.

If dem born you well, comot during curfew. Your body go hear am.

Crocodile must smile
angry
#Revolution

The death of the innocent is on u
Re: Alausa Protest Ground Reportedly Surrounded By Security Agents, Light Turned Off by CodeTemplar: 10:57pm On Oct 20, 2020
Starz825:
i just wish these whole thing happened when election is around the corner....he for sweet well well. at least Nigeria for know who to vote
Jonathan's own happened 3 years to elections. Buhari's own is more intense so the timing changes nothing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Gun-wielding Policeman Threatens Sowore: I Will Kill Somebody Here / Nofisat Ayinke Akinsanya Graduates With A Degree In Nursing In US (Photos) / Obaseki, Oba Of Lagos, Akiolu Attacked At Oshiomhole’s House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.