Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,790 members, 7,813,616 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:56 PM

Lekki Tollgate On Fire After Secuity Agents Reportedly Kill EndSARS Protesters - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lekki Tollgate On Fire After Secuity Agents Reportedly Kill EndSARS Protesters (85858 Views)

Obi And Tinubu Supporters Plan Rival Rallies At Lekki Tollgate On October 1st / Minutes Before The Lekki Tollgate Shooting On Tuesday / Security Agents Reportedly Lay Siege On Saraki, Ekweremadu’s Residences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lekki Tollgate On Fire After Secuity Agents Reportedly Kill EndSARS Protesters by Nobody: 11:00pm On Oct 20, 2020
God have mercy...
Re: Lekki Tollgate On Fire After Secuity Agents Reportedly Kill EndSARS Protesters by michjunior: 11:00pm On Oct 20, 2020
phineas:
End sars protesters should get off the streets now.

Its time to stop street protests and engage your senators to develop laws for the change you want to see

We have one country,one hone for a lot of the masses.burning down National structures is not the change or growth we want.

It achieves no positive result only backwardness.Every life matters get off the street young ones.The only useful next step is to engage the Senate and house of assembly for laws against police brutality.laws to hold the police accountable for all arrests.laws to identify all police men

The next step is to make sure these laws are implemented.Not just protesting till infinity.Its only the Nigerian Senate and HOR that can make these laws and not the UN

wich nonsense Senator? Are u just coming into this country now? the whole leaders....not a single one care about you.....dont be deceive....Nigeria need total overhaul...
Re: Lekki Tollgate On Fire After Secuity Agents Reportedly Kill EndSARS Protesters by Nchenches: 11:01pm On Oct 20, 2020
hakeem4:
Anarchy you want and anarchy the youths shall give!

Why would armed soldiers be shooting in the street with live ammunition’s? What happened to rubber bullets ??

At least 90% of us witnessed the Hong Kong protest and we saw how peaceful it was.

Belarus is on day 72 protest. Ordinary 12 days protest. Buhari doesn’t want us to rest.

Modified, I’m not in support of totally blocking the roads. But why bring live ammunition’s to kill unarmed people why

Why can’t you flog them off the streets

Purposefully introduced anarchy by armed forces shooting live bullets on unarmed civilians.

Purpose- to make Caliphate soldiers have excuse for a military coup detat any time now.
Re: Lekki Tollgate On Fire After Secuity Agents Reportedly Kill EndSARS Protesters by Omoslim26: 11:01pm On Oct 20, 2020
heendrix:

And from the days of John the Baptist the Kingdom of God suffereth violence AND ONLY THE VIOLENT TAKE IT BY FORCE

I'm patiently waiting when there's a Gofundme request for people to donate money for arms I swear I'm emptying half of my account to such donations sad

God help us I am short of words

1 Like

Re: Lekki Tollgate On Fire After Secuity Agents Reportedly Kill EndSARS Protesters by Vaughanlanrewaj: 11:01pm On Oct 20, 2020
richmanrichard:
Nigeria is already cursed
Nigeria is blessed. It is what you focus on in life that expands.

Re: Lekki Tollgate On Fire After Secuity Agents Reportedly Kill EndSARS Protesters by Ritaflinz: 11:01pm On Oct 20, 2020
Incognito403:
Very good development. Pikin wey say him mama no go sleep, himself no go close eyes.

We sane Nigerians have retreated to our homes. Only thugs and hoodlums are left outside.

Go and call on your Jack to stop this smiling croc.

They said there's curfew but you felt above the law. You committed the same impunity you accused SARS of. You killed dozens of people and prevented thousands from going to their places of work. You shut down facilities and caused anarchy.

Your body go hear am.
You must be dealt with accordingly.

Please STFU!!!

You all deserve what you got. Didn't you tell them to bring on their best? This only the beginning.

Crocodile must smile

angry angry angry

May the blood of those killed be on your too for typing this rubbish

1 Like

Re: Lekki Tollgate On Fire After Secuity Agents Reportedly Kill EndSARS Protesters by HBB1(m): 11:01pm On Oct 20, 2020
phineas:

Good question (except for the sarcasm)

I just taught you the correct next step.refer to the post above.You can read right?

You are spewing trash from your mouth.

You are fighting institutionalised corruption and are speaking English?

What ended Apartheid, Jim Crow laws and Slavery?

Agitation!

Severe agitation!

If you don't know how the World works, keep quiet!

Rubbish

2 Likes

Re: Lekki Tollgate On Fire After Secuity Agents Reportedly Kill EndSARS Protesters by OreMI22: 11:02pm On Oct 20, 2020
Yahman1:
20-10-2020

I watched many of the violent

Protest Videos

shared today

and I could only see

a failed Nation

lots of abled bodied Youths without future

their future has been

stolen by Polit.....

the Average Nigerian is Angry

the Hardship is becoming unbearable

what happened to the milk and honey our

country was said to be flowing with?

if there is really an Hell fire

then All Nigerian Politi.... would be the Occupants there

Re: Lekki Tollgate On Fire After Secuity Agents Reportedly Kill EndSARS Protesters by Adakintroy: 11:02pm On Oct 20, 2020
hakeem4:
it actually doesn’t call to use live ammunition’s to kill people. I’ve always wanted the government to engage the army and police to quell this protest. Not by shooting... but by flogging and punishing people

Am not in support of killing anyone.

But I hardly judge reactions. I judge action. This youths are acting like children. They want to see what will happen next. It's more of youthfull exuberance.. Arrogance not wisdom. How many times has the state governor gone to meet with them.?

Now they are burning police stations and freeing criminals. Is that the way to go about things.do you want to see the system collaspe first.

Is this still about ending sars. Or we are talking something else.

4 Likes

Re: Lekki Tollgate On Fire After Secuity Agents Reportedly Kill EndSARS Protesters by Nobody: 11:02pm On Oct 20, 2020
Please, is it true? I heard just now that they shot emiola badmus at the toll gate
Re: Lekki Tollgate On Fire After Secuity Agents Reportedly Kill EndSARS Protesters by heendrix(m): 11:02pm On Oct 20, 2020
Nightstalker:

Yes so Lagos youths alone can defeat them.and burn down every single barracks in the state

Sorry to have exaggerated, I just got to know the total Armed forces personnel, total in Nigeria is reported at 215,000

1 Like

Re: Lekki Tollgate On Fire After Secuity Agents Reportedly Kill EndSARS Protesters by Nobody: 11:02pm On Oct 20, 2020
lenghtinny:

Is it your money.....

Hypocritical mofo like you..... You are more concerned about Tinubu's money making infrastructure than the lives that was wasted to night

i dont have conversation with people that dont pay tax.
Re: Lekki Tollgate On Fire After Secuity Agents Reportedly Kill EndSARS Protesters by Nobody: 11:03pm On Oct 20, 2020
These are unarmed protesters surrounded like that
Re: Lekki Tollgate On Fire After Secuity Agents Reportedly Kill EndSARS Protesters by lenghtinny(m): 11:03pm On Oct 20, 2020
When you kill everybody.....

Respect will still be around for you to rule over.....

Respect and fear/intimidation ain't the same thing.....

You want to be respected, then do the right thing
Adakintroy:

Because respect is reciprocal. You call your protest peacefull.

Yet You block a major entry point in and out of the island... You are costing the government millions by the day. The government issued a warning for you to leave and place, a coffew is impose yet you stayed defiant.

It time to use whatever force is deem necessary..tell yourself what you will but you not a peacefull protesters.

1 Like

Re: Lekki Tollgate On Fire After Secuity Agents Reportedly Kill EndSARS Protesters by Nobody: 11:03pm On Oct 20, 2020
Sirfeeking:
I'm not surprised,you are just a footsoldier doing your work.You can never hide the truth.Djswitch was live on instagram showing the whole world what really happened.

Continue the spread of fake news
Re: Lekki Tollgate On Fire After Secuity Agents Reportedly Kill EndSARS Protesters by hakeem4(m): 11:04pm On Oct 20, 2020
Adakintroy:

Am not in support of killing anyone.

But I hardly judge reactions. I judge action. This youths are acting like children. They want to see what will happen next. It's more of youthfull exuberance.. Arrogance not wisdom. How many times has the state governor gone to meet with them.?

Now they are burning police stations and freeing criminals. Is that the way to go about things.do you want to see the system collaspe first.

Is this still about ending sars. Or we are talking something else.
I totally agree with you.
Re: Lekki Tollgate On Fire After Secuity Agents Reportedly Kill EndSARS Protesters by Adakintroy: 11:04pm On Oct 20, 2020
Starzo:
Mark my words this night
A stray flying bullet must locate u or ur angryclosest loved one for this nonsense u typed this night

Truth don't care about your feelings. I. Am in my house safe. Probability that it willl locate you or your family members in protest venue is actually higher Logically speaking.

Next time wait till you get to the ballots.

2 Likes

Re: Lekki Tollgate On Fire After Secuity Agents Reportedly Kill EndSARS Protesters by Shadysen: 11:04pm On Oct 20, 2020
Spysees:
Alotta niggas on here been talkin' 'bout 'AN-ARCHY'; what's 'an-archy'? Without ruler? There will always be a ruler. Matter o' fact, it's ain't gonna happen... We are peaceful protesters!

For real we a ruler
Re: Lekki Tollgate On Fire After Secuity Agents Reportedly Kill EndSARS Protesters by elisho: 11:04pm On Oct 20, 2020
am in ph anybody that say we are with the animal buhari kill the person no Marcy
Re: Lekki Tollgate On Fire After Secuity Agents Reportedly Kill EndSARS Protesters by elisho: 11:05pm On Oct 20, 2020
elisho:
am in ph anybody that say we are with the animal buhari kill the person no Marcy
Re: Lekki Tollgate On Fire After Secuity Agents Reportedly Kill EndSARS Protesters by davien(m): 11:05pm On Oct 20, 2020
If this thread doesn't open people's eyes that politicians have people under payroll to spread hate and misinformation nothing will.

The forest has to burn for it's ashes to seed a new one.
Re: Lekki Tollgate On Fire After Secuity Agents Reportedly Kill EndSARS Protesters by Starzo: 11:05pm On Oct 20, 2020
Ur fate is sealed
Adakintroy:

Truth don't care about your emotions.

Next time wait till you get to the ballots.

Jonathan sent me to piss you off. He couldn't be here himself.
Re: Lekki Tollgate On Fire After Secuity Agents Reportedly Kill EndSARS Protesters by Incognito403: 11:05pm On Oct 20, 2020
Ritaflinz:
May the blood of those killed be on your too for typing this rubbish

No, it will be on all of you who incited them to face the government. You sent them on this foolish errand.

Their blood is on you.

angry
Re: Lekki Tollgate On Fire After Secuity Agents Reportedly Kill EndSARS Protesters by richie240: 11:06pm On Oct 20, 2020
richmanrichard:
Nigeria is already cursed
Back to sender in jesus' name.
You may be born in Nigeria but no Nigerian blood flows in u!
Even without asking I know d satanic region u ooze from!

You have not pretended to love Nigeria, u pray for her downfall, but I can assure u and ur hate filled lots DT u all will be put to shame in Jesus name!

Except this country is a zoo filled with animals, then it will not fall, not ever!!!
cool
Re: Lekki Tollgate On Fire After Secuity Agents Reportedly Kill EndSARS Protesters by Shadysen: 11:06pm On Oct 20, 2020
Incognito403:
Very good development. Pikin wey say him mama no go sleep, himself no go close eyes.

We sane Nigerians have retreated to our homes. Only thugs and hoodlums are left outside.

Go and call on your Jack to stop this smiling croc.

They said there's curfew but you felt above the law. You committed the same impunity you accused SARS of. You killed dozens of people and prevented thousands from going to their places of work. You shut down facilities and caused anarchy.

Your body go hear am.
You must be dealt with accordingly.

Please STFU!!!

You all deserve what you got. Didn't you tell them to bring on their best? This only the beginning.

Crocodile must smile

angry angry angry

God punish you and your cow family. wait very soon they will smile into your family!!!
Re: Lekki Tollgate On Fire After Secuity Agents Reportedly Kill EndSARS Protesters by oluwaahmed: 11:06pm On Oct 20, 2020
DDeliverer:
Buhari must go. No no no no...How dare you kill Nigerians? How dare you?

Ok the shiites and IPOB dey have been killing during their peaceful protests are are Cameroonians abi? I am surprised nigerians are surprised that buhari sent soldiers to kill peaceful protesters. O did they think they were special because dey were singing national anthem? Good morning Nigeria youth. Now u don't need anybody yo tell you that Nigeria is a failed entity and only a dissolution of the economic contraption can save us.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lekki Tollgate On Fire After Secuity Agents Reportedly Kill EndSARS Protesters by oaugraduate1234(m): 11:07pm On Oct 20, 2020
Confirmedzombie:
Im in support of the protest but I blame the protesters for remaining at the toll gate even when a curfew was declared.

I had expected they will retreat and regroup at the expiration of the curfew.

Whatever happens to anyone, I have no pity for them.

Nonsense

I don't think you know what you are saying
Re: Lekki Tollgate On Fire After Secuity Agents Reportedly Kill EndSARS Protesters by Africonji: 11:07pm On Oct 20, 2020
Goodyness:

I am an AIRHEAD.

Fixed. Na you talk so o.
Re: Lekki Tollgate On Fire After Secuity Agents Reportedly Kill EndSARS Protesters by Horus(m): 11:07pm On Oct 20, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_0i5sRs3cs4

Blood On Nigeria Flag, Buhari Soldiers Are Shooting Armless Protesters At Lekki Toll Gate
Re: Lekki Tollgate On Fire After Secuity Agents Reportedly Kill EndSARS Protesters by lenghtinny(m): 11:08pm On Oct 20, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

i dont have conversation with people that dont pay tax.

Beating a retreat now....

Since you don't want to have the conversation, you should have kept quiet or better still soliloquize like the mentally retarded dolt that you are
Re: Lekki Tollgate On Fire After Secuity Agents Reportedly Kill EndSARS Protesters by bukatyne(f): 11:08pm On Oct 20, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

you are evil

Nigerian army didnt shoot at protesters

You are just a child of satan that love seeing death

God is going to punish you.

Just wait and see.

So all the live videos are fake? Channels news is fake? People living around is fake?

God will punish you.

Amen.

3 Likes

Re: Lekki Tollgate On Fire After Secuity Agents Reportedly Kill EndSARS Protesters by ajl: 11:08pm On Oct 20, 2020
Edopesin:
The legit protesters should go home and save yourselves, the army have a justifiable reason to use excess force to stop this lawlessness being perpetuated by the hoodlums under the guise of EndSARS protesters

You are mad. May you and your offspring be felled by bullets. Was the Lekki toll protesters violent?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Tinubu Wins Rivers State Presidential Election / Seyi Makinde Dressed In Amotekun Outfit To Sign Bill Into Law (photos) / #PHOTO Boko Haram Fights With Snakes.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.