Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,632 members, 7,816,608 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

Lekki Tollgate On Fire After Secuity Agents Reportedly Kill EndSARS Protesters - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lekki Tollgate On Fire After Secuity Agents Reportedly Kill EndSARS Protesters (85898 Views)

Obi And Tinubu Supporters Plan Rival Rallies At Lekki Tollgate On October 1st / Minutes Before The Lekki Tollgate Shooting On Tuesday / Security Agents Reportedly Lay Siege On Saraki, Ekweremadu’s Residences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lekki Tollgate On Fire After Secuity Agents Reportedly Kill EndSARS Protesters by Offpoint1: 11:37pm On Oct 20, 2020
Incognito403:
Very good development. Pikin wey say him mama no go sleep, himself no go close eyes.

We sane Nigerians have retreated to our homes. Only thugs and hoodlums are left outside.

Go and call on your Jack to stop this smiling croc.

They said there's curfew but you felt above the law. You committed the same impunity you accused SARS of. You killed dozens of people and prevented thousands from going to their places of work. You shut down facilities and caused anarchy.

Your body go hear am.
You must be dealt with accordingly.

Please STFU!!!

You all deserve what you got. Didn't you tell them to bring on their best? This only the beginning.

Crocodile must smile

angry angry angry

How long have you been an idiot? Kindly forward the answers to my mail.

3 Likes

Re: Lekki Tollgate On Fire After Secuity Agents Reportedly Kill EndSARS Protesters by Brushstrokes20: 11:38pm On Oct 20, 2020
#buhariIsAMURDERER
#SanwooluisaKILLER
Re: Lekki Tollgate On Fire After Secuity Agents Reportedly Kill EndSARS Protesters by Nobody: 11:38pm On Oct 20, 2020
Shadysen:
As in do we have a ruler in this damn country??
Re: Lekki Tollgate On Fire After Secuity Agents Reportedly Kill EndSARS Protesters by ibedun: 11:40pm On Oct 20, 2020
Kekereekun123:
Tinubu, sanwo, osunbade and Buhari. God punish una

Shut up omo potopoto
Re: Lekki Tollgate On Fire After Secuity Agents Reportedly Kill EndSARS Protesters by Glaswegian: 11:40pm On Oct 20, 2020
Seb4luv1:

Pls start sending pictures of Nigeria Military shooting protesters to these email addresses. This government is playing with fire: youthenvoy@un.org; dpa-scsb3@un.org (Pls circulate this round asap) #LekkiProtest #EndSARS #LekkitollgateMassacre

What will UN do?

Remove the president of Nigeria?
Re: Lekki Tollgate On Fire After Secuity Agents Reportedly Kill EndSARS Protesters by obicmag(m): 11:42pm On Oct 20, 2020
if government can unleash armed thugs on peaceful protester, is not wrong to say buhari and his allies are the sponsors of boko haram and bandits.
Re: Lekki Tollgate On Fire After Secuity Agents Reportedly Kill EndSARS Protesters by Havesense: 11:43pm On Oct 20, 2020
hakeem4:
Anarchy you want and anarchy the youths shall give!

Why would armed soldiers be shooting in the street with live ammunition’s? What happened to rubber bullets ??

At least 90% of us witnessed the Hong Kong protest and we saw how peaceful it was.

Belarus is on day 72 protest. Ordinary 12 days protest. Buhari doesn’t want us to rest.

Modified, I’m not in support of totally blocking the roads. But why bring live ammunition’s to kill unarmed people why

Why can’t you flog them off the streets
Sensible post tho but why should they even flog people because we’re protesting.. why.. is.l Belarus not protesting also.. why should they flog... All of them will die by God’s warth... this is just the beginning
Re: Lekki Tollgate On Fire After Secuity Agents Reportedly Kill EndSARS Protesters by eagleonearth(m): 11:43pm On Oct 20, 2020
ibedun:

You deserve to be shot!

I blame Yoruba for allowing you people to roam free in our land. We are going to reign your Igbo in or you return to your potopoto territory
do you enjoy being a slave pls? The guy said the truth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lekki Tollgate On Fire After Secuity Agents Reportedly Kill EndSARS Protesters by TinubuGoQuench(f): 11:43pm On Oct 20, 2020
Visman:
stop hiding under ILoveDemMANNA come out and defend ur darling daddy.

HE IS A SHAMELESS PERSON!!!
HE HAS BEEN DISGUISING WITH DIFFERENT MONIKERS

1 Like

Re: Lekki Tollgate On Fire After Secuity Agents Reportedly Kill EndSARS Protesters by Jaylord12(m): 11:44pm On Oct 20, 2020
[quote author=Incognito403 post=95145870]Very good development. Pikin wey say him mama no go sleep, himself no go close eyes.

We sane Nigerians have retreated to our homes. Only thugs and hoodlums are left outside.

They said there's curfew but you felt above the law. You committed the same impunity you accused SARS of. You killed dozens of people and prevented thousands from going to their places of work. You shut down facilities and caused anarchy.

Your body go hear am.

Please STFU!!!

You all deserve what you got. Didn't you tell them to bring on their best? This only the beginning.

Crocodile must smile

You can imagine someone Dat calls himself a human being rejoicing over the blood of a fellow human...

Ur seasons of grief and pain is near

1 Like

Re: Lekki Tollgate On Fire After Secuity Agents Reportedly Kill EndSARS Protesters by Nobody: 11:45pm On Oct 20, 2020
Shadysen:
As in do we have a ruler in this damn country??
We got a ruler, a bad ruler flanked by wicked & selfish officials; we hafta fix this nation, her destiny lies on our shoulders!

1 Like

Re: Lekki Tollgate On Fire After Secuity Agents Reportedly Kill EndSARS Protesters by sammybay2000: 11:45pm On Oct 20, 2020
My engagement with some of the youths today shows they do not know what they realy want. Yes, we all know that a lot of things need change but it has to be done on the table of negotiations. Your voice has been heard and govt has responded to most of you demands even more than you requested. Yet, you still continue demonstrations. The Govt is asking you to send representative for dialogue, you refused. The Govt declared curfew, you refused to obey and go about burning police stations and destroying public properties. There is no responsible govt that will fold his hands and watch.

1 Like

Re: Lekki Tollgate On Fire After Secuity Agents Reportedly Kill EndSARS Protesters by QuinieR(f): 11:45pm On Oct 20, 2020
I cried tonight
I weep for Nigeria cry

2 Likes

Re: Lekki Tollgate On Fire After Secuity Agents Reportedly Kill EndSARS Protesters by BigBashiru: 11:45pm On Oct 20, 2020
All the evidence points towards an uncomfortable truth that the negros may be cursed.... for all their countries are in anarchy....
Re: Lekki Tollgate On Fire After Secuity Agents Reportedly Kill EndSARS Protesters by Incognito403: 11:49pm On Oct 20, 2020
[quote author=Jaylord12 post=95147912][/quote]

When you were killing, lynching and looting you didn't know. Now you're crying like a baby.

Cry me a river.

Crocodile must smile.

angry angry angry

Re: Lekki Tollgate On Fire After Secuity Agents Reportedly Kill EndSARS Protesters by Nobody: 11:49pm On Oct 20, 2020
Africonji:
Imagine. This is the anarchy the protesters had planned from the beginning. The government must not give in to them. They were warned ahead of time to vacate the protest sites but rather they chose to be unfortunate. Miscreants must not be allowed to hold the rest of the state hostage under the false pretext of a protest.
thunder fire you
Re: Lekki Tollgate On Fire After Secuity Agents Reportedly Kill EndSARS Protesters by Ennybouy(m): 11:50pm On Oct 20, 2020
They just succeeded in showing us real brutality after we protested against it.

Today will be remembered as the day Nigeria massacred her citizens
Re: Lekki Tollgate On Fire After Secuity Agents Reportedly Kill EndSARS Protesters by SalamRushdie: 11:51pm On Oct 20, 2020
ibedun:

You deserve to be shot!

I blame Yoruba for allowing you people to roam free in our land. We are going to reign your Igbo in or you return to your potopoto territory

Back to sender !!! I am not paying that toll again come and beat me ..it's your brothers massacred at toll gate today and you are here still doing Fulanis houseboy
Re: Lekki Tollgate On Fire After Secuity Agents Reportedly Kill EndSARS Protesters by Teejay13(m): 11:53pm On Oct 20, 2020
It has just taking another turn.

Buhari #EndSARS #EndPoliceBrutality now
Re: Lekki Tollgate On Fire After Secuity Agents Reportedly Kill EndSARS Protesters by ibedun: 11:54pm On Oct 20, 2020
SalamRushdie:

Back to sender !!! I am not paying that toll again come and beat me ..it's your brothers massacred at toll gate today and you are here still doing Fulanis houseboy

You are going back to igboland!
Re: Lekki Tollgate On Fire After Secuity Agents Reportedly Kill EndSARS Protesters by richie240: 11:54pm On Oct 20, 2020
mrkings84:

Why not bet the right one that's still working??
Thank God u didn't deny ur ipob heritage.
I knew its only an ipob that displays such skewed thinking!

Once again, obeying d law of Lagos is a must if u must reside in lagos/s'west!
If thats too much 4 you, biko board a one-way night bus back to abakaliki!
cool
Re: Lekki Tollgate On Fire After Secuity Agents Reportedly Kill EndSARS Protesters by Nobody: 11:56pm On Oct 20, 2020
heendrix:

Sorry to have exaggerated, I just got to know the total Armed forces personnel, total in Nigeria is reported at 215,000
It's not up to as at now

The army has been depleted badly

1 Like

Re: Lekki Tollgate On Fire After Secuity Agents Reportedly Kill EndSARS Protesters by phineas: 11:56pm On Oct 20, 2020
HBB1:

You are spewing trash from your mouth.

You are fighting institutionalised corruption and are speaking English?

What ended Apartheid, Jim Crow laws and Slavery?

Agitation!

Severe agitation!

If you don't know how the World works, keep quiet!

Rubbish

Protests will not achieve institutional change.

Protests can be part of the steps but only to raise awareness after which the real work must start.

Get off the streets and make sure the real work starts.Get Lagos to pass laws and draft guidelines against police brutality.

Will they stay on the streets till that happens.Will we go on the streets for every systemic change we want?

It's time for step 2.engage the Senate,engage HOR.draft laws.ensure guidelines are drafted

Don't burn the city,don't cause anarchy.thats no longer peaceful protests.Thats not right

And PS for you personally, work on your manners.Thats the place for you to start
Re: Lekki Tollgate On Fire After Secuity Agents Reportedly Kill EndSARS Protesters by VaselineCrew: 11:58pm On Oct 20, 2020
Adakintroy:

Am not in support of killing anyone.

But I hardly judge reactions. I judge action. This youths are acting like children. They want to see what will happen next. It's more of youthfull exuberance.. Arrogance not wisdom. How many times has the state governor gone to meet with them.?

Now they are burning police stations and freeing criminals. Is that the way to go about things.do you want to see the system collaspe first.

Is this still about ending sars. Or we are talking something else.

Yes, you kinda are in support of the killings, if not, why are you writing these long justifications?

I guess you don't know of other ways to disperse a crowd.
Re: Lekki Tollgate On Fire After Secuity Agents Reportedly Kill EndSARS Protesters by NayTayMan: 11:58pm On Oct 20, 2020
Buhari has murdered sleep
And he shall sleep no more!
Re: Lekki Tollgate On Fire After Secuity Agents Reportedly Kill EndSARS Protesters by NayTayMan: 11:58pm On Oct 20, 2020
Buhari has murdered sleep
And he shall sleep no more!
Re: Lekki Tollgate On Fire After Secuity Agents Reportedly Kill EndSARS Protesters by Bizibi(m): 11:59pm On Oct 20, 2020
Raychee:

Dj switch is female and she's not unconscious
the guy dj switch and others were attending to when I watched it on her Instagram live....is dead.
Re: Lekki Tollgate On Fire After Secuity Agents Reportedly Kill EndSARS Protesters by phineas: 12:02am On Oct 21, 2020
sammybay2000:
My engagement with some of the youths today shows they do not know what they realy want. Yes, we all know that a lot of things need change but it has to be done on the table of negotiations. Your voice has been heard and govt has responded to most of you demands even more than you requested. Yet, you still continue demonstrations. The Govt is asking you to send representative for dialogue, you refused. The Govt declared curfew, you refused to obey and go about burning police stations and destroying public properties. There is no responsible govt that will fold his hands and watch.

Protesters need to move to the stage of negotiations for their demands.The negotiations are to draft laws.

Martin Luther king had negotiations with Goverment for his specific requests.They did not just stay on the streets only leaving no one to negotiate with Goverment to draft their desires in the new laws

It's time to do so.add police welfare while at it.
Re: Lekki Tollgate On Fire After Secuity Agents Reportedly Kill EndSARS Protesters by olabolaji(m): 12:03am On Oct 21, 2020
Incognito403:
Very good development. Pikin wey say him mama no go sleep, himself no go close eyes.

Your body go hear am.

Please STFU!!!

Crocodile must smile

angry angry angry

This is the most foolish article I've read all my life oloriburuku ni e
Re: Lekki Tollgate On Fire After Secuity Agents Reportedly Kill EndSARS Protesters by SalamRushdie: 12:04am On Oct 21, 2020
ibedun:

You are going back to igboland!

I was born in Lagos and I own property here..I am not going anywhere
Re: Lekki Tollgate On Fire After Secuity Agents Reportedly Kill EndSARS Protesters by hybridblood07(m): 12:07am On Oct 21, 2020
Some of the protesters came in a violent way which they had to send in the army. I'm not in support of the killings though
hakeem4:
Anarchy you want and anarchy the youths shall give!

Why would armed soldiers be shooting in the street with live ammunition’s? What happened to rubber bullets ??

At least 90% of us witnessed the Hong Kong protest and we saw how peaceful it was.

Belarus is on day 72 protest. Ordinary 12 days protest. Buhari doesn’t want us to rest.

Modified, I’m not in support of totally blocking the roads. But why bring live ammunition’s to kill unarmed people why

Why can’t you flog them off the streets
Re: Lekki Tollgate On Fire After Secuity Agents Reportedly Kill EndSARS Protesters by ibedun: 12:08am On Oct 21, 2020
SalamRushdie:

I was born in Lagos and I own property here..I am not going anywhere

Who cares, we operate by state of origin here in Nigeria. We all have our tribal land. Nobody forced you to acquire property outside your region. Sanwo should rebuild the Lekki toll and double the toll!
Who cares where you are born? It is where is your father from?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Joshua Dariye Sentenced To 14 Years Imprisonment, Cries In Court (Photos) / Hauwa Suntai Danba & Ahmed Jarman: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Ex-Taraba Governor Wife / Throwback Photo Of Akpabio And Joi Nunieh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.