Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,855 members, 7,813,913 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:29 PM

Lekki Tollgate On Fire After Secuity Agents Reportedly Kill EndSARS Protesters - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lekki Tollgate On Fire After Secuity Agents Reportedly Kill EndSARS Protesters (85861 Views)

Obi And Tinubu Supporters Plan Rival Rallies At Lekki Tollgate On October 1st / Minutes Before The Lekki Tollgate Shooting On Tuesday / Security Agents Reportedly Lay Siege On Saraki, Ekweremadu’s Residences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lekki Tollgate On Fire After Secuity Agents Reportedly Kill EndSARS Protesters by Adakintroy: 10:52pm On Oct 20, 2020
hakeem4:
I never claimed to support the protest in the first place. My bone of contention is why would you use live ammunition’s on the street? Why kill unarmed people??

Because respect is reciprocal. You call your protest peacefull.

Yet You block a major entry point in and out of the island... You are costing the government millions by the day. The government issued a warning for you to leave the place, a coffew is impose yet you stayed defiant.

It time to use whatever force is deem necessary..tell yourself what you will but you not a peacefull protesters.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lekki Tollgate On Fire After Secuity Agents Reportedly Kill EndSARS Protesters by Vaughanlanrewaj: 10:52pm On Oct 20, 2020
richmanrichard:
sorry but no sorry, the time for peaceful protest is dead. it can never bring anything good now
Please kindly stay away from the arsonists and hoodlums. The government is now on top of things.
God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Lekki Tollgate On Fire After Secuity Agents Reportedly Kill EndSARS Protesters by olushola72dot: 10:53pm On Oct 20, 2020
When the spirit of a man is move/d there is no going back, they might use force to make the youth retracted, but when they are back for the next stage the story will changed.
It would have been better if those leaders can resign honourable if they have no solution to their demands.
The government has made themselves known to the youth (I put in quote sheep) that their goat (thugs) attacking the youth without government intervention is a fuel to generate serious pandemic unrest.
Re: Lekki Tollgate On Fire After Secuity Agents Reportedly Kill EndSARS Protesters by Raylight2(m): 10:53pm On Oct 20, 2020
We only see these people killed as being sent to their early graves. we do not see it as they standing before God moments after. I've been asking myself where the final destination of a man who dies in a protest is. I'm even more confused when I hear of religious leaders who support such. Will God welcome a protester or will it be the contrary.

1 Like

Re: Lekki Tollgate On Fire After Secuity Agents Reportedly Kill EndSARS Protesters by Nobody: 10:53pm On Oct 20, 2020
Jakemedg:

It seems you've forgotten that we have snitches who are ready to allow government use them to sabotage the efforts of the protesters

Irrespective snitches exists everywhere
The fact still remains Lagos is over 20 million people just 1 million can.solve the problem you don't need everyone you just need the right ones
Re: Lekki Tollgate On Fire After Secuity Agents Reportedly Kill EndSARS Protesters by kilonshele101(m): 10:53pm On Oct 20, 2020
GoldenVivi:
Who is afraid of the Nigerian Youths Revolution?*

Last night the Federal Minister of Information, Alhaji Lai Mohammed was on the National Television, the NTA, ostensibly to educate Nigerians on what the Buhari government has done to pacify the EndSars Nigerian Youths protesters.

Maybe due to the weight of the subject or the scare most the government people have received since the protests started, Mr. Lai Mohammed, looked pale and sickly. He was beside himself without his usual gift of sophistry. And he, of course, laboured hard to do justice to the topic.

I was not convinced in the least. I do not know about you.

During the course of the programme, Alhaji Lai kept repeating the fact that the government had granted all the requests of the protesters and yet they have refused to leave the streets and allow for a free flow of human and vehicular traffic.

He even went as far using the unfortunate incident at Osun State involving Governor Gboyega Oyetola as a case study that the protests have been hijacked by what he called, " the enemies of the country". And he, like other highly placed Nigerians and the beneficiaries of the lopsided system Nigeria operates, is frantically looking for the the sponsors of the EndSars Movement.

In a note of resignation, Lai Mohammed who eventually occupied a major portion of today's Radio Nigerian news with his preachment on the futility of continuing with the protests, asked, "What do the protesters want?"

I will answer him right away.

Mr. Lai Mohammed, Nigerian Youths are tired of the system that has made Nigerians fugitives, refugees, and victims of government insensitivity, in their own country. And there are thousands of reasons for such a protest to go on and on.

While the problem did not start with the Buhari government but an objective analysis of his administration will reveal a sinister plot of the gradual *Northernization* of the Nigerian Federation.

Never in the history of this country has a President been this insensitive to the plight of Nigerians. Nor is there any comparison in our history of the kind of ethnic agenda the Buhari government is a champion of.

Follow me through the list:

1 Muhammadu Buhari, President and Minister of Petroleum *North*

2 Ahmed Lawan, Senate President *North*

3 Tanko Mohammed, Chief Justice of the Federation *North*

4 Monica Dongban-Mensem, President of the Court of Appeal *North*

5 Ahmed Idris Wase, Deputy Speaker Federal House of Representatives *North*

6 Babagana Monguno, National Security Adviser *North*

7 Boss Mustapha, Secretary to Government of the Federation *North*

8 Lt. General Yusuf Buratai, Chief of Army Staff *North*

9 Air Marshall Sadique Abubakar, Chief of Air Staff *North*

10 Muhammed Adamu, Inspector General of Police *North*

11 Hameed Ali, Comptroller General, Nigerian Customs Service *North*

12 Ja'afaru Ahmed, Comptroller General, Nigerian Correctional Service *North*

13 Mohammed Babandede, Comptroller General, Nigerian Immigration Service *North*

14 Abdullahi Gana Mohammed, Commandant General, Nigerian Security and Civil Defence Corps *North*

15 Mr. Yusuf Magaji Bichi, Chairman, DSS *North*

16 AVM Muhammed Usman, Chief of Defence Intelligence *North*

17 Muhammed Mustapha Abdallah, Chairman/CEO, NDLEA *North*

18 Brig. Gen. Shuaibu Ibrahim, DG NYSC *North*

19 Ahmed Rufai Abubakar, DG, National Intelligence Agency *North*

20 Zainab Ahmed, Minister of Finance *North*

21 Isa Pantami, Minister of Communications and Digital Economy *North*

22 Sabo Nanono, Minister of Agriculture *North*

23 Suleiman Adamu, Minister of Water Resources, *North*

24 Mohammed Bello, FCT Minister *North*

25 Ramatu Tijjani, FCT Minister of State *North*

26 Abubakar Malami, Attorney General and Minister for Justice *North*

27 Ahmed Idris, Accountant General *North*

28 Mele Kyari, Group Managing Director, NNPC *North*

29 Garba Abari, DG National Orientation Agency *North*

30 Mohammed Nami, Chairman FIRS *North*

31 Bashir Jamoh, DG, NIMASA *North*

32 Hadiza Bala Usman, Chairman Nigerian Ports Authority *North*

33 Mansur Liman, DG, FRCN *North*

34 Yakubu Ibn Mohammed, DG, NTA *North*

35 Nasiru Ladan Argungu, DG, NDE *North*

36 Prof. Abubakar Rasheed, Executive Secretary, NUC *North*

37 Prof. Umar Dambatta, Executive Secretary, NCC *North*

38 Kashim Ibrahim Imam, Executive Secretary, TETFUND *North*

39 AVM Muhammadu Alhaji Muhammed, DG, NEMA *North*

40 Lamido Yuguda, DG, Securities and Exchange Commission *North*

41 Prof. Mohammed Sambo, Executive Secretary, NHIS *North*

42 Prof. Armstrong Idachaba, DG, Nigerian Broadcasting Commission *North*

43 Prof. Aliyu Jauro, DG, NESREA *North*

44 Nurudeen Rafindadi, MD, FERMA *North*

45 Musa Nuhu, DG, NCAA *North*

46 Rabiu Yadudu, MD, FAAN *North*

47 Garba Abubakar, Rigistrar General, CAC *North*

48 Abdulkarim Obaje, National Co-ordinator, CSDP *North*

49 Mrs Aisha Dahiru-Umar, acting DG, PENCOM *North*

50 Abdullahi Kachifu, DG, NITDA *North*

51 Abubakar Abba Bello, MD, NEXIM Bank *North*

52 Aliyu Abdulhameed, MD, NIRSAL *North*

53 Hassan Alwan, acting MD, Bank of Agriculture *North*

54 Ahmed Dangiwa, MD, FMBN *North*

56 Adamu Adaji, DG, National Boundary Commission *North*

60 Ahmed Kadi Amshi, Chairman, National Assembly Service Commission *North*

61 Hamid Bobboi, Executive Secretary, UBEC *North*

62 Abdulaziz Aliyu, DG, National Identity Management Commission *North*

63 Maimuna Yaya Abubakar, Chairman, NIPOST *North*

64 Ahmed Kuru, MD, AMCON *North*

65 Yusuf Asir Danbatta, acting Secretary, National Assembly Service Commission *North*

66 Gambo Aliyu, DG, NACA *North*

67 Mamman Ahmadu, DG, BPP *North*

68 Bukhari Bello, Chairman, FRSC *North*

69 Mohammed Jibrin, DG, National Board for Technology Incubation *North*

70 Prof. Abubakar Sharabutu, Executive Secretary, Agricultural Research Council of Nigeria *North*

71 Ibrahim Goni, Conservator General, National Parks Service *North*

72 Hassan Bello, Ex-Sec/CEO, Nigerian Shippers' Council *North*

73 Prof. Isah Hayatu Ciroma, DG, Nigerian Law School *North*

74 Muhammed Umar, acting EFCC Chairman *North*

75 Faisal Shuaibu, ED/CEO, Nigerian Primary Healthcare *North*

76 Umaru Ibrahim, MD, NDIC *North*

77 Ahmad Salihijo Ahmad, MD/CEO, Rural Electrification Agency *North*

78 Sule Ahmed Abdulaziz, acting MD, Transmission Company of Nigeria *North*

79 Saliu Buntu, MD, Federal Housing Authority *North*

80 Muhammed Umar, Director, DPP *North*

81 Saidu Malama, Chairman, Solid Mineral Fund *North*

82 Abdulkadir Saidu, Ex-Sec, PPPRA *North*

83 Dasuki Arabi, DG, Bureau of Public Service Reforms *North*

84 Prof. Adam Okene Ahmed, acting Provost, Nigerian Defence Academy *North*

85 Prof. Baba Muhammadu Aliyu, Ex-Sec, Federal Commission for Colleges of Education *North*

86 Prof. Ahmed Tijani Mora, Chairman, Pharmacy Council of Nigeria *North*

87 Air Commodore Yusuf Anas, Ex-Sec, Center for Crisis Communication *North*

88 Muheeda Farida Dankaka, Chairman, Federal Character Commission *North*

89 Fatima Shinkafi, Ex-Sec, Solid Mineral Fund *North*

90 Sen. Basheer Mohammed, Chairman, National Commission for Refugees, Migrants and IDPs *North*

91 Prof. Muhammed Taofiq Ladan, DG, Nigerian Institute of Advanced Legal Studies (NIALS) *North*

92 Bala Yabani Mohammed, acting Deputy Clerk of the National Assembly *North*

93 Dauda Ibrahim El-ladan, acting Clerk of the Senate *North*

94 John Tsoho, Chief Judge of the Federal High Court *North*

95 Major General Sarham Jamilu, Commandant, Nigerian Defence Academy *North*

*Waooooooooh*

This is in conjunction with numerous Permanent Secretary and Director positions in the Civil Service. Not to talk of choice ambassadorial postings

Are you aware that both the Chairmen of the Senate and Reps committee on the Army and the Airforce are from the *North?*

We are not done yet. Look at that list again and you get the worst shock of your life.

I will help you out again.

If you look at the list once more, you will see that:

(A) Revenue Agencies
NNPC, NPA, Customs, FIRS, CAC, TCN, NCAA, FAAN, NIMASA, National Parks, Solid Mineral Fund and Immigration.

(B)ICT
NOA, NCC, FRCN, NITDA, NTA, NBC

(C) Security, Intelligence and Paramilitary
COAS, CAS, Customs, Immigration, IGP, DSS, NDLEA, NSCDC, NDA, NIA, NYSC, Correctional Service and Defence Intelligence.

(D)Education
NUC, Tetfund, Law School, NDA, NIALS, NILDS, Agric Research Council and Technology Incubation.

(E) All the Federal Govt Banks and other Financial Agency
NIRSAL, NDIC, NEXIM, AMCON, FMBN and BOA.

( F ) Interventionist Agencies
FERMA, SMEDAN, NDE, NEMA, PPPRA, NESREA, CSDP, EFCC, and REA

( H ) Judiciary
Supreme Court, Court of Apeal and Federal High Court

*are all headed by the people from the North*

Buhari has *captured* Nigeria for his people.

What Othman Danfodio could not do with his sword. What Ahmadu Bello failed to achieve despite his aristocratic posturing. What IBB never contemplated even with his guile. What Abacha never thought of with his brashness and devil may care attitude.

*But Buhari has done it.*

And will someone inform Mr. Lai Mohammed that none of the federations that were structured the way Nigeria is now ever lived to tell their stories?

Nigerian Youths want besides a holistic *Police Reform*,

*Judicial Reform*
*A People's Constitution*
*Electoral Reform*
*Civil Service Reform*
*Access to opportunities*
*End to Quota System*
*Reduction in the Cost of Governance*
*Health Sector Reform*
*Education Sector Reform*
*End to the State of Origin Requirement*
*Transparency in Government business,*
among others.

If President Buhari cannot guarantee the fulfilment of these demands in record time, then let him resign and go home.

In the meantime, *Let the Protests go on. Nigeria belongs to the Youths!*

Are you mad ni ? Ko de ni da fun e!

Are you deaf or you're just dump.

Lives were lost today and you think the best thing to be doing is spamming everywhere with your political nonsense. You better stop your stupidity and let us grief and read better comments .

1 Like

Re: Lekki Tollgate On Fire After Secuity Agents Reportedly Kill EndSARS Protesters by Nchenches: 10:53pm On Oct 20, 2020
Vaughanlanrewaj:

By this time tomorrow, we would have fully removed the looters and arsonists from the genuine protesters.

Even June 12 that is more violent than this protest did not kill Nigeria . Nigeria is alive and just made another curve with this experience. Nigeria won.

Develop more sense. June 12 protest was not up to 5% of today’s protest in intensity and spread.

We are liberating southern Nigeria from internal colonization, internal colonization that started after northern soldiers restructured Nigeria and supervised a constitution to legit the fraudulent political structure and governance system.

The internal colonization has been sustained by brutality of the armed forces in the south.

1 Like

Re: Lekki Tollgate On Fire After Secuity Agents Reportedly Kill EndSARS Protesters by kokomilala(m): 10:53pm On Oct 20, 2020
The killing is gory.I've been watching it for over 2 hours on Twitter. I was retweeting as tweets were coming until Twitter told me I could no longer retweet.
The collective of government should be charged for crimes against humanity.

3 Likes

Re: Lekki Tollgate On Fire After Secuity Agents Reportedly Kill EndSARS Protesters by Jah12: 10:54pm On Oct 20, 2020
Re: Lekki Tollgate On Fire After Secuity Agents Reportedly Kill EndSARS Protesters by HeadShot: 10:54pm On Oct 20, 2020
hakeem4:
Anarchy you want and anarchy the youths shall give!

Why would armed soldiers be shooting in the street with live ammunition’s? What happened to rubber bullets ??

At least 90% of us witnessed the Hong Kong protest and we saw how peaceful it was.

Belarus is on day 72 protest. Ordinary 12 days protest. Buhari doesn’t want us to rest.

Why block roads?... Why
I traveled from East to Lagos.. and believe me I Saw hell
Touts became lords.. blocking public roads and giving orders.. that's anarchy

Protest peacefully and don't disturb anyone...

Those guys were looking for it... blocking toll gates.. what happened to town squares.. Fields etc.. I Saw anarchy in Edo.. lawlessness

I can't be I'm saying this
But the government had to step in..
But not with live bullets

3 Likes

Re: Lekki Tollgate On Fire After Secuity Agents Reportedly Kill EndSARS Protesters by Vaughanlanrewaj: 10:54pm On Oct 20, 2020
michjunior:

Peace kill you there.....is this how peace is restored?
blood suckers
Please don't go near the arsonists and hoodlums who have hijacked the protest.
We need you sir.
Re: Lekki Tollgate On Fire After Secuity Agents Reportedly Kill EndSARS Protesters by michjunior: 10:54pm On Oct 20, 2020
Adakintroy:

Shut up fool.

Why would you block the toll gate that is a major entry point to the island and still call it a peacefull protest.

R.i.p to the dead.

Shut up foolish idiot....Using live bullet on unharmed protesters is the best way to restore order....
THUNDER FIRE U DERE........FOOOOOL

1 Like

Re: Lekki Tollgate On Fire After Secuity Agents Reportedly Kill EndSARS Protesters by freshMallam1122: 10:54pm On Oct 20, 2020
n3xt:
Eniola Badmus killed
guy stop this abeg
Re: Lekki Tollgate On Fire After Secuity Agents Reportedly Kill EndSARS Protesters by Sirfeeking(m): 10:54pm On Oct 20, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

you dont have to because you are full of lies
I live in Lekki phase one,some of us heard gunshots and we saw the videos on twitter and instagram.You are a Buharideen,I don't expect much from you.

1 Like

Re: Lekki Tollgate On Fire After Secuity Agents Reportedly Kill EndSARS Protesters by eagleonearth(m): 10:55pm On Oct 20, 2020
SalamRushdie:
From now henceforth no more paying toll to Tinubu !!!!!! Every toll gate is now a memorial for those that lost their lives in the Lekki Toll Gate Massacre
echoes from the mountain top seconded!!!

1 Like

Re: Lekki Tollgate On Fire After Secuity Agents Reportedly Kill EndSARS Protesters by hakeem4(m): 10:55pm On Oct 20, 2020
Adakintroy:

Because respect is reciprocal.

You block a major entry point in and out of the island... You are costing the government millions by the day. The government issued a warning for you to leave and place a coffew is impose.

Oga I don tire to give you pointers.
it actually doesn’t call to use live ammunition’s to kill people. I’ve always wanted the government to engage the army and police to quell this protest. Not by shooting... but by flogging and punishing people
Re: Lekki Tollgate On Fire After Secuity Agents Reportedly Kill EndSARS Protesters by phineas: 10:56pm On Oct 20, 2020
HBB1:

How do you engage them, Socrates?

Good question (except for the sarcasm)

I just taught you the correct next step.refer to the post above.You can read right?
Re: Lekki Tollgate On Fire After Secuity Agents Reportedly Kill EndSARS Protesters by Obamaofusa: 10:56pm On Oct 20, 2020
We Nigerians will triumph.
We the protesters will triumph.
God is on our side.We want good governance and we asked peaceful. President Buhari pls, address us but you killed us.We shall triumph.

1 Like

Re: Lekki Tollgate On Fire After Secuity Agents Reportedly Kill EndSARS Protesters by Mekenz(m): 10:57pm On Oct 20, 2020
[color=#990000][/color] may God pay anyone behind those atrocities with their own coin Amen.
Re: Lekki Tollgate On Fire After Secuity Agents Reportedly Kill EndSARS Protesters by richie240: 10:57pm On Oct 20, 2020
Nchenches:

Develop more sense. June 12 protest was not up to 5% of today’s protest in intensity and spread.

We are liberating southern Nigeria from internal colonization, internal colonization that started after northern soldiers restructured Nigeria and supervised a constitution to legit the fraudulent political structure and governance system.

The internal colonization has been sustained by brutality of the armed forces in the south.
So its no longer end SARS, its now " free southern Nigeria from internal colonization " and u couldn't start from any of ur 5 eastern states abi?
All u Igbos masquerading as freedom fighters, God will put u all to shame!

Hausas and Yorubas, please wake up and smell d coffee!
cool

2 Likes

Re: Lekki Tollgate On Fire After Secuity Agents Reportedly Kill EndSARS Protesters by 8stargeneral: 10:57pm On Oct 20, 2020
Buhari u see what u HV caused.. Is that d change u promised Nigerians.. D blood of innocent Nigerians will be on upon ur head for ever and ever.
Re: Lekki Tollgate On Fire After Secuity Agents Reportedly Kill EndSARS Protesters by Starzo: 10:57pm On Oct 20, 2020
Mark my words this night
A stray flying bullet must locate u or ur angryclosest loved one for this nonsense u typed this night
Adakintroy:
Nine people confirm dead according to reports.

Oya no face protester leaders come carry more bodies.

Una never see police brutality una wan form Americana.

With the rubbish police system we have how many of you are being rubbed on the streets.

You fail to respect the police and honor them. You use the few bad ones to generalize because you all are trying to justify greiviance.

You will withness real brutalities.

No go inside and wait for the next elections.

You say Jonathan was weak..behold a strong leader. Na for una body.
Re: Lekki Tollgate On Fire After Secuity Agents Reportedly Kill EndSARS Protesters by richmanrichard: 10:57pm On Oct 20, 2020
Vaughanlanrewaj:

Please kindly stay away from the arsonists and hoodlums. The government is now on top of things.
God bless Nigeria.
Nigeria is already cursed
Re: Lekki Tollgate On Fire After Secuity Agents Reportedly Kill EndSARS Protesters by Nobody: 10:57pm On Oct 20, 2020
Sirfeeking:
I live in Lekki phase one,some of us heard gunshots and we saw the videos on twitter and instagram.You are a Buharideen,I don't expect much from you.

what about dead bodies, i believe you saw dead bodies from lekki phase one too
Re: Lekki Tollgate On Fire After Secuity Agents Reportedly Kill EndSARS Protesters by heendrix(m): 10:58pm On Oct 20, 2020
Omoslim26:
This is the worse to befall dis Country

pls let's halt dis protest for now
there are many ways to kill a bird

we can choose to from hence for boycott any election till they restructure this Failed state
we can wait for them come 2023

let's be alive and plan
only the living fight

And from the days of John the Baptist the Kingdom of God suffereth violence AND ONLY THE VIOLENT TAKE IT BY FORCE

I'm patiently waiting when there's a Gofundme request for people to donate money for arms I swear I'm emptying half of my account to such donations sad
Re: Lekki Tollgate On Fire After Secuity Agents Reportedly Kill EndSARS Protesters by Basher8583: 10:58pm On Oct 20, 2020
DemonInvoker:
I Hope the UN is still watching,they wouldn't give us a referendum on this because they already know our minds,they declare curfews amid vital protests on matters arising and did not flinch at sending soldiers to finish unarmed protesters.
I spit on Nigeria my Country.
Don't let them blackmail you...Our Leaders I've always been the problem and not the Lazy Youths.

If the youths were not lazy will they have time for this nonsense.

UN did not interfere during Libya and Syria crisis. Its this babyish protest by uninformed kids and childish adults they will focus on.

1 Like

Re: Lekki Tollgate On Fire After Secuity Agents Reportedly Kill EndSARS Protesters by Edopesin: 10:58pm On Oct 20, 2020
KimberlyWest:

people's unarmed kids were shot dead. They have no justifiable reason to use live ammunition on an unarmed citizen who's holding up the nation's flag and singing the national anthem.

They have tons of reasons, Hoodlums are moving with the peaceful protesters and with dangerous weapons, they are looting and destroying people's property. At this point and with the government losing revenue, there's no longer a peaceful protester in their eyes

2 Likes

Re: Lekki Tollgate On Fire After Secuity Agents Reportedly Kill EndSARS Protesters by Vaughanlanrewaj: 10:59pm On Oct 20, 2020
Nchenches:

No. June 12 was so tough it made a sitting military Head of State throw in the towel.
I don't know how old you are but by the time you go through those who died from June 12 protests, you will change your mind.
Btw, at some point during June 12 struggle, even state executives were serving military officers.
Re: Lekki Tollgate On Fire After Secuity Agents Reportedly Kill EndSARS Protesters by lenghtinny(m): 10:59pm On Oct 20, 2020
thebosstrevor1:
You see

Peaceful Protesters Burning down infrastructures built with your own money
Is it your money.....

Hypocritical mofo like you..... You are more concerned about Tinubu's money making infrastructure than the lives that was wasted to night
Re: Lekki Tollgate On Fire After Secuity Agents Reportedly Kill EndSARS Protesters by mindtricks: 10:59pm On Oct 20, 2020
Edopesin:
The legit protesters should go home and save yourselves, the army have a justifiable reason to use excess force to stop this lawlessness being perpetuated by the hoodlums under the guise of EndSARS protesters

You mean the politicians have justifiable reason to use force to stop the peaceful protesters because of the lawlessness being perpetuated by the thugs the same politicians sent under the guise of protesters?

Nothing new.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lekki Tollgate On Fire After Secuity Agents Reportedly Kill EndSARS Protesters by Sirfeeking(m): 11:00pm On Oct 20, 2020
I'm not surprised,you are just a footsoldier doing your work.You can never hide the truth.Djswitch was live on instagram showing the whole world what really happened.
thebosstrevor1:

the army didnt shoot at any protesters, they shot in the air

What do you gain in spreading fake news

this is the video

https://twitter.com/9jastudios/status/1318665816817213442

do you see protesters falling on the ground

1 Like

Re: Lekki Tollgate On Fire After Secuity Agents Reportedly Kill EndSARS Protesters by davien(m): 11:00pm On Oct 20, 2020
charsola:
you will when one of the victims are your relatives, ewu!
Don't mind him he's a fool, curfews don't stop protests.. This was done as an excuse to scare the oncoming revolt of the current systems in Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Seyi Makinde Dressed In Amotekun Outfit To Sign Bill Into Law (photos) / #PHOTO Boko Haram Fights With Snakes. / Joshua Dariye Sentenced To 14 Years Imprisonment, Cries In Court (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.