Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,295 members, 7,836,291 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

Who Are The Soldiers Killing People At Lekki Gates - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Are The Soldiers Killing People At Lekki Gates (848 Views)

Monarch: How Militants Linked To Soldiers’ Killing Chased Me Out Of My Kingdom / Akpabio Under Fire For Linking Soldiers’ Killing To Mercenaries / Video Of Soldiers Killing Policemen In Taraba: Don’t Kill Me, Policeman Begged (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Are The Soldiers Killing People At Lekki Gates by Tumbulum: 10:25pm On Oct 20, 2020
Go check them out, they are northern Muslims. Mostly Hausa and Fulani soldiers. They have a duty to keep Nigeria for their selfish benefit even at the expense of the southern blood. It happened with ipob and now its happening in lekki gate. To these guys Nigeria must be kept together at all cost.

No southern soldier will shoot at his brother to defend this country. No Yoruba soldier can shoot at lekki protesters knowing fully well he is shooting at his kinsmen.

This is a battle of North vs south. They do it with to make sure they country remain under their country. But one day people will gladly embrace death to deliver this country. I pray for an insurrection in the Nigerian army. Southern soldiers need to come and protect their brothers. Enough is enough

2 Likes

Re: Who Are The Soldiers Killing People At Lekki Gates by yarimo(m): 11:11pm On Oct 20, 2020
northern Muslim or not ,if you are a criminal pretending on the plat foam of endsars. you will be deal with anyhow
Tumbulum:
Go check them out, they are northern Muslims. Mostly Hausa and Fulani soldiers. They have a duty to keep Nigeria for their selfish benefit even at the expense of the southern blood. It happened with ipob and now its happening in lekki gate. To these guys Nigeria must be kept together at all cost.

No southern soldier will shoot at his brother to defend this country. No Yoruba soldier can shoot at lekki protesters knowing fully well he is shooting at his kinsmen.

This is a battle of North vs south. They do it with to make sure they country remain under their country. But one day people will gladly embrace death to deliver this country. I pray for an insurrection in the Nigerian army. Southern soldiers need to come and protect their brothers. Enough is enough

2 Likes

Re: Who Are The Soldiers Killing People At Lekki Gates by Kdon2: 11:17pm On Oct 20, 2020
[quote author=yarimo post=95147024]northern Muslim or not ,if you are a criminal pretending on the plat foam of endsars. you will be deal with anyhow[/quote

Your end will come very swiftly! Mark my words!]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Are The Soldiers Killing People At Lekki Gates by yarimo(m): 11:28pm On Oct 20, 2020
[quote author=Kdon2 post=95147186][/quote]God is that you ?
Re: Who Are The Soldiers Killing People At Lekki Gates by GeneralStan(m): 11:31pm On Oct 20, 2020
yarimo:
northern Muslim or not ,if you are a criminal pretending on the plat foam of endsars. you will be deal with anyhow

You think this is over? or it's going to be business as usual? where army commits murder and gets away with it?
I hope you will still say this when they started falling..

1 Like

Re: Who Are The Soldiers Killing People At Lekki Gates by Horus(m): 11:34pm On Oct 20, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XVxQ-04ofKA

Nigerian Army Shooting Protesters LIVE in LEKKI
Re: Who Are The Soldiers Killing People At Lekki Gates by Sonoyom(m): 11:41pm On Oct 20, 2020
yarimo:
baba no worry e go reach your side one day just remember say rain no dey fall for only one roof. why can't this trigger happy soldiers be deployed to the areas occupied by bandits?

3 Likes

Re: Who Are The Soldiers Killing People At Lekki Gates by Tumbulum: 6:13am On Oct 21, 2020
yarimo:
and if you are one of them bokoharam terrorist,terrorist buhari will set you free,sow a new garment for you and even give you plenty money for job well done.
Re: Who Are The Soldiers Killing People At Lekki Gates by Nobody: 6:56am On Oct 21, 2020
Trust, most of those soldiers maybe southern soldiers. They always like to use your own against you to test their loyalty

1 Like

Re: Who Are The Soldiers Killing People At Lekki Gates by 2by40ft: 7:20am On Oct 21, 2020
Tumbulum:

Wail me a river grin
Re: Who Are The Soldiers Killing People At Lekki Gates by Tumbulum: 7:29am On Oct 21, 2020
2by40ft:

Wail me a river grin
you have been wailing since eternity in kastina and zamfara. Obedient slave

(1) (Reply)

Young Nigerian Ladies Querries Bola Tinubu Over Lekki Toll Gate Killings / Borno Massacre: DHQ Dismisses Un’s Report, Insists Only 43 Slaughtered / I Know This Will Never Probably Happen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.