Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,979 members, 7,821,419 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

Rihanna Reacts To Lekki Shootings, voices support for ENDSARS - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rihanna Reacts To Lekki Shootings, voices support for ENDSARS (92634 Views)

Lekki Shootings: Top US Officials Storm Aso Rock / Why Buhari Didn’t Speak On Lekki Shootings - Femi Adesina / The United States Reacts To Lekki Shootings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rihanna Reacts To Lekki Shootings, voices support for ENDSARS by RIDOO: 7:18am On Oct 21, 2020
I never believed in any Govt in this country... l believe in my maker
The ones dt fell for this move are the real heros may God rest their soul..
My heart bleeds for this country as the future of this nation are frustrated and wasted.
And they said we gained independence many years ago!!!
Can somebody tell Mr President to remove d cotton wool in his ears n listen to the pleas of this country.
Aja to ba ma sonu ko ni gbo fere olode .A word is enough for d wise.
God bless Nigeria.. God protect the youth...#endsars#endbadgovernance#enoughisenough
Re: Rihanna Reacts To Lekki Shootings, voices support for ENDSARS by dederocs(m): 7:20am On Oct 21, 2020
Citizens protesting without guns and cutlass are killed while terrorists are rewarded with rehabilitation...this is absurd, a gross anomaly.
Re: Rihanna Reacts To Lekki Shootings, voices support for ENDSARS by Kelvinhunta: 7:21am On Oct 21, 2020
20 October 2020 will be the independence day for the new Nigeria. Youth must win
mrkings84:
ITS A SHAME AND DISGRACE THAT THE PEOPLE WE VOTED INTO POWER TO OVERSEE TO OUR WELFARE ARE THE PEOPLE KILLING US OPENLY.

THERE SHALL BE NO PEACE FOR THEM ALL!

##TOOTH4TOOTH
BLOOD4BLOOD##
Re: Rihanna Reacts To Lekki Shootings, voices support for ENDSARS by Nchenches: 7:21am On Oct 21, 2020
reubenobi:
Useless country

Even some of the people in protest -
The soldiers are shooting and killing the protesters while some of the protesters still sing the so-called National anthem; an anthem composed by their oppressors to sustain one Nigeria.

The singers never knew they shall live better life if Nigeria is split into more manageable countries.

1 Like

Re: Rihanna Reacts To Lekki Shootings, voices support for ENDSARS by Nobody: 7:22am On Oct 21, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:
Naija youths......
WHAT TO DO FOR NOW?
I suggest that YOU back out of the protest for now.
The Nigerian youths have made their presence felt and their voices heard.
A wise performer leaves the stage when the ovation is high.
Let's not allow bad eggs to spoil our achievements so that we can successfully build on this in subsequent months and years

Peaceful protest is the way to go.
#IStandWithAPeacefulProtest

Shut up.
Chest beater.
Keypad warrior.
Stop all these stale comments. Your comments here are usually counter productive
Re: Rihanna Reacts To Lekki Shootings, voices support for ENDSARS by rollandben(m): 7:24am On Oct 21, 2020
Even now the killing is still on. I was there at lekki toll gate for protest, we were there sitting on the floor when they came, they off CCTV,the put off light, hen we immediately on our lights then we use drones, ofcouse we all knew there were coming for us. but its so unfortunates they started shooting at close range just immediately they arrived, I witnessed this myself, even as at now, the killing is still on. so these could happened in lekki of all people.

SANWO OLU HAVE DONE HIS WORSE

TINUBU THE SPILLED BLOOD WILL CRY ON YOUR CHILDREN

BUHARI, SO YOU THINK WE THAT VOTED FOR YOU DESERVES THIS KILLINGS.

YOU TINUBU,SANWO OLU AND BUHARI ,THE BLOOD OF THE INNOCENT YOUTHS YOU SPILLING AT LEKKI WILL CRY ON YOU AND YOUR CHILDREN.YOU ALL WILL NOT KNOW PEACE AS FROM TODAY. HEAVENS OF HEAVENS WILL DISAPOINT YOU. SO I PRAY BY THE SPEACIAL GRACE OF GOD!
Re: Rihanna Reacts To Lekki Shootings, voices support for ENDSARS by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 7:27am On Oct 21, 2020
mimimiles93:
Clout chaser.

Kinds of people who protest.
1. PDP members and supporters.

2. Relatives of those President Buhari probe and eventually jailed.

3. Those who are paid by opposition party.

4. Those who see it as an opportunity to wake their dead music career.

5. Those who are being pressurized by others to join.

6. Yahoo boys and girls.

7. Cultists.

8. Those who see it as an opportunity to see or meet their favorite celebrities physically.

9. Those who chase clout.

10. Those who see it as an opportunity to steal people's phone.
The blood of these innocent men and women who laid down their lives in the quest for a better country will pursue you in your dreams. You won't die well
Re: Rihanna Reacts To Lekki Shootings, voices support for ENDSARS by Ologbojo2023: 7:28am On Oct 21, 2020
mimimiles93:
Clout chaser.

6. Yahoo boys and girls.

7. Cultists.

8. Those who see it as an opportunity to see or meet their favorite celebrities physically.

can't you keep queit for once, typing trash on this forum
Re: Rihanna Reacts To Lekki Shootings, voices support for ENDSARS by Nobody: 7:28am On Oct 21, 2020
[quote author=mimimiles93 post=95149177]Clout chaser.

6. Yahoo boys and girls.

7. Cultists.

[/quote
Young man think ,think ,think.
Re: Rihanna Reacts To Lekki Shootings, voices support for ENDSARS by Shadysen: 7:29am On Oct 21, 2020
adaragbotemi:
Oh no , Nigerians made the worst mistake by voting this govt , why killing the youths, why, why do we have heartless politicians, why? They will all pay for this
We don't vote them they maniputed theirselfs in
Re: Rihanna Reacts To Lekki Shootings, voices support for ENDSARS by mercyland93(m): 7:32am On Oct 21, 2020
So sad. This government has failed us in all areas . U ordered the killing of unarmed protesters, just imagine.
Civil unrest is actually raising its ugly rest .

Oloriburuku headed government is killing the youths, the future of tomorrow.
Since the beginning of his government, I know anarchy has befall this country.

I couldn't hold tears throughout the night, and ever with the love I have for my country. That Bastard president who forced himself to govern has distabilize everything good about the nation.

How can a reasonable and responsible president ordered the killings of 'only flag raising protesters'..
Thats to say ours and our children's future is at stake.

Everyone involved in this killings will so so experience the wrath of God.
Re: Rihanna Reacts To Lekki Shootings, voices support for ENDSARS by afemgbosey(m): 7:32am On Oct 21, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:
Naija youths......
WHAT TO DO FOR NOW?
Let's not allow bad eggs to spoil our achievements so that we can successfully build on this in subsequent months and years

Shut up.
Chest beater.
Keypad warrior.

Are you or a robot? I advise you to keep quiet
Re: Rihanna Reacts To Lekki Shootings, voices support for ENDSARS by 8stargeneral: 7:33am On Oct 21, 2020
Buhari will not go unpunished
Re: Rihanna Reacts To Lekki Shootings, voices support for ENDSARS by binaws(m): 7:48am On Oct 21, 2020
It is now clear that is bukhari u dnt wnt to see. Sori o the man wil finish is tenure. Then u pple shld go and die.
Re: Rihanna Reacts To Lekki Shootings, voices support for ENDSARS by Ifybwoy7: 7:55am On Oct 21, 2020
adaragbotemi:
Oh no , Nigerians made the worst mistake by voting this govt , why killing the youths, why, why do we have heartless politicians, why? They will all pay for this
who even voted him something the stupid government rigged. maybe they did the first time but not the second. God punish this government. they should remember the monsters they made. #EndBadGovernance #StopKillingNigerianYouth
Re: Rihanna Reacts To Lekki Shootings, voices support for ENDSARS by MrNipplesLover(m): 8:25am On Oct 21, 2020
sacajawea:
[s]So your commenting Amen and posting that meme would so what now? It would make shiit happen? You be confam mumu.
PS: There is no such thing as Karma[/s]

1 Like

Re: Rihanna Reacts To Lekki Shootings, voices support for ENDSARS by michoim(m): 8:37am On Oct 21, 2020
Nonsense, immoral entity. Weep for yourself first...
Re: Rihanna Reacts To Lekki Shootings, voices support for ENDSARS by Chiboy484(m): 8:41am On Oct 21, 2020
Buhari killer Buhari killer!!!

1 Like

Re: Rihanna Reacts To Lekki Shootings, voices support for ENDSARS by CodeTemplar: 8:55am On Oct 21, 2020
Pierced:
Buhari....his children....his wife....they will all die painfully.

Anybody that supported this massacre is also going to die painfully too.
They are already.
Re: Rihanna Reacts To Lekki Shootings, voices support for ENDSARS by hybridblood07(m): 9:21am On Oct 21, 2020
I disagree with you. Most of the people at the toll gate were waiting for what the government will do once the curfew start. If o my they had left to their various homes, it won't have resulted to massacre. Stay in your house to avoid stories that touches the heart.
cuteboy2:

Left to where?

Are you aware curfew was announced at about 2pm to start at 4pm? Even the governor himself realized later that it was not possible for everyone to get home by 4pm and he had to extend it to 9pm?.

Are you aware the soldiers and the thugs they brought set up raging fires to prevent anyone from leaving. Even after they rained bullets on unarmed people laying down and waving Nigerian flag and singing the national anthem, the soldiers kept raining bullets on them?

What is really wrong with the mentality of Nigerians that make us to always justify the murderous actions of thier government?
Re: Rihanna Reacts To Lekki Shootings, voices support for ENDSARS by hybridblood07(m): 9:23am On Oct 21, 2020
The on going situation can only be handled by the military. Whoever gave the order will never have peace and it just tarnish the image of NA. I'm not in support of the Killings even though I am one of them
teelaw4life:

What are the military doing there when there is no state of emergency?
IGP said earlier that he'd deployed mobile anti riot police.
Even of regular police couldn't handle things, you have the civil defence.
Stop defending murder or else you risk being a murder apologist.

What happened yesterday was illegal and unnecessary escalation of issues.
Re: Rihanna Reacts To Lekki Shootings, voices support for ENDSARS by Clemzy16(m): 9:27am On Oct 21, 2020
Form the look of things, Nigeria's disintegration is nothing but imminent!
Re: Rihanna Reacts To Lekki Shootings, voices support for ENDSARS by Meto1234(m): 9:28am On Oct 21, 2020
mimimiles93:
Clout chaser.

6. Yahoo boys and girls.

7. Cultists.

Funny
Re: Rihanna Reacts To Lekki Shootings, voices support for ENDSARS by Openbusiness: 9:30am On Oct 21, 2020
Pierced:
Buhari....his children....his wife....they will all die painfully.

Anybody that supported this massacre is also going to die painfully too.
600 years of prosperity for you. Anything you ask God in prayer this month, may God answer you with the speed of light.
Re: Rihanna Reacts To Lekki Shootings, voices support for ENDSARS by Asadujames202(m): 9:41am On Oct 21, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:
Naija youths......
WHAT TO DO FOR NOW?

Shut up.
Chest beater.
Keypad warrior.

Shut up
Supporter of terrorists

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

The Vehicle That Killed Goodluck Jonathan's Aides (Video, Pictures) / Hanan Buhari To Wed Mohammed Turad / Why Supreme Court Sacked Ihedioha And Declared Uzodinma Winner In Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.