Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,791 members, 7,810,056 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:39 PM

Rihanna Reacts To Lekki Shootings, voices support for ENDSARS - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rihanna Reacts To Lekki Shootings, voices support for ENDSARS (92563 Views)

Lekki Shootings: Top US Officials Storm Aso Rock / Why Buhari Didn’t Speak On Lekki Shootings - Femi Adesina / The United States Reacts To Lekki Shootings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rihanna Reacts To Lekki Shootings, voices support for ENDSARS by ebikay: 6:39am On Oct 21, 2020
mimimiles93:
Clout chaser.

Kinds of people who protest.
1. PDP members and supporters.

2. Relatives of those President Buhari probe and eventually jailed.

3. Those who are paid by opposition party.

4. Those who see it as an opportunity to wake their dead music career.

5. Those who are being pressurized by others to join.

6. Yahoo boys and girls.

7. Cultists.

8. Those who see it as an opportunity to see or meet their favorite celebrities physically.

9. Those who chase clout.

10. Those who see it as an opportunity to steal people's phone.

What class do you belong. Thoughtless

1 Like

Re: Rihanna Reacts To Lekki Shootings, voices support for ENDSARS by money121(m): 6:41am On Oct 21, 2020
Pierced:
Buhari....his children....his wife....they will all die painfully.

Anybody that supported this massacre is also going to die painfully too.
Amin

1 Like

Re: Rihanna Reacts To Lekki Shootings, voices support for ENDSARS by sacajawea: 6:44am On Oct 21, 2020
OdefaGirl:

Go to h*ll
Don't you ever mention me..... animal. I have lost my cool as long as this issue is concerned.
Do you see what I'm saying, You are a Hypocrite and you know it.
If you You're not, you would ask what I meant or why would I say so to you.
You don't care about nobody tongue shiooor, you abuse power too, you a re bad and do bad things, if you sef dey there you for do worse. #yinmu
Abi no be the same Odefagirl I dey follow talk? Una reach two for Nairaland?
Re: Rihanna Reacts To Lekki Shootings, voices support for ENDSARS by Sjibs: 6:45am On Oct 21, 2020
embarassed
Re: Rihanna Reacts To Lekki Shootings, voices support for ENDSARS by excel101(m): 6:45am On Oct 21, 2020
Visman:
Oya a.K.a ILoveDemMANNA come and justify why ur darling daddy is paying deaf ear to what is happening all over the country.
Please don't give this MANABBQGRILLS of a guy any air time or relevance because this killing has gotten beyond arguments on NR platform, rather its a serious matter.
Re: Rihanna Reacts To Lekki Shootings, voices support for ENDSARS by femo007(m): 6:47am On Oct 21, 2020
mimimiles93:
Clout chaser.
For writing this rubish u and ur generation will not know peace the soul of people's that die will destroy ur life badly oloriburuku omo ale jati jati I don't use to talk on nairaland I only read comment but u made me do this

6. Yahoo boys and girls.

7. Cultists.

8. Those who see it as an opportunity to see or meet their favorite celebrities physically.

Re: Rihanna Reacts To Lekki Shootings, voices support for ENDSARS by Nobody: 6:55am On Oct 21, 2020
bolaayenimo:
Donald Trump and other world powers should speak
They are busy with elections
Re: Rihanna Reacts To Lekki Shootings, voices support for ENDSARS by onlyinJESUS: 6:55am On Oct 21, 2020
Pierced:
Buhari....his children....his wife....they will all die painfully.

Anybody that supported this massacre is also going to die painfully too.

I hate Buhari as much as you do, but ask yourself, these curses you just pronounced on him, how are you sure it will be effective?
Re: Rihanna Reacts To Lekki Shootings, voices support for ENDSARS by chatinent: 6:56am On Oct 21, 2020
I'm so sad rn.
Re: Rihanna Reacts To Lekki Shootings, voices support for ENDSARS by OdefaGirl(f): 6:58am On Oct 21, 2020
sacajawea:

Do you see what I'm saying, You are a Hypocrite and you know it.
If you You're not, you would ask what I meant or why would I say so to you.
You don't care about nobody tongue shiooor, you abuse power too, you a re bad and do bad things, if you sef dey there you for do worse. #yinmu
Abi no be the same Odefagirl I dey follow talk? Una reach two for Nairaland?

Re: Rihanna Reacts To Lekki Shootings, voices support for ENDSARS by DKM123: 6:58am On Oct 21, 2020
ALL YOU BAST.ARDS ON THIS PLATFORM WHO COLLECT CRUMBS FROM THIS POLITICIANS TO BETRAY US NIGERIANS, ALL YOU MERCHANTS OF PROPAGANDA AND LIES WHO TWIST THE TRUTH SO THE NIGERIAN PEOPLE DON'T HOLD THIER WICKED GREEDY HEARTLESS LEADERS ACCOUNTABLE, MAY DESTRUCTION COME YOUR WAY.

YOU PEOPLE ARE THE WORST SCUMS OF THE HEART.
Re: Rihanna Reacts To Lekki Shootings, voices support for ENDSARS by Oluwasaeon(m): 6:59am On Oct 21, 2020
swedbase:

May God help you to achieve that amen. I made that decision 11 years ago and thank God I did.
I'm really happy for you bros ❤️

1 Like

Re: Rihanna Reacts To Lekki Shootings, voices support for ENDSARS by DenreleDave(m): 6:59am On Oct 21, 2020
Carloslehder:

We just dey start

From akure wey u dey abi..

U dey akure dey shout we just dey start online while they are killing us here in Lagos..

Better fvck off...

If you mean it, come down to Lagos here and do this with us
Re: Rihanna Reacts To Lekki Shootings, voices support for ENDSARS by DenreleDave(m): 7:02am On Oct 21, 2020
Nigerian army killing her citizen.... The same people we are protesting for that the govt under pays them.

Can't the soldiers disobey the president for once.... Must they obey any useless order from above?

Useless people, Boko haram Is still there, they can't defeat, but can't face unarmed citizen..

Thank God I don't sing that national anthem again... Cox I have no reason to sing it....
Re: Rihanna Reacts To Lekki Shootings, voices support for ENDSARS by knowhowk: 7:03am On Oct 21, 2020
Visman:
Oya a.K.a ILoveDemMANNA come and justify why ur darling daddy is paying deaf ear to what is happening all over the country.
is an Hypocrite the Heartless suya man will keep mute .

1 Like

Re: Rihanna Reacts To Lekki Shootings, voices support for ENDSARS by Centcanada: 7:04am On Oct 21, 2020
mimimiles93:
Clout chaser.

6. Yahoo boys and girls.

7. Cultists.

I pity ur generation for this!
Re: Rihanna Reacts To Lekki Shootings, voices support for ENDSARS by prospaj: 7:06am On Oct 21, 2020
Nigeria leaders a disgrace to the world.
Re: Rihanna Reacts To Lekki Shootings, voices support for ENDSARS by mh53(m): 7:07am On Oct 21, 2020
mimimiles93:
Clout chaser.

6. Yahoo boys and girls.

7. Cultists.

you won't die well... Vultures will feast on the remains of ur corpse. slowpoke!
Re: Rihanna Reacts To Lekki Shootings, voices support for ENDSARS by ILoveDemMANNA: 7:07am On Oct 21, 2020
knowhowk:
is an Hypocrite the Heartless suya man will keep mute .
mynd44
Re: Rihanna Reacts To Lekki Shootings, voices support for ENDSARS by oluwatobi43301: 7:08am On Oct 21, 2020
:Donald Trump and other world powers should speakThey are busy with elections
Re: Rihanna Reacts To Lekki Shootings, voices support for ENDSARS by kingsvictor2: 7:09am On Oct 21, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:
Naija youths......
WHAT TO DO FOR NOW?
I suggest that YOU back out of the protest for now.
The Nigerian youths have made their presence felt and their voices heard.
A wise performer leaves the stage when the ovation is high.
Let's not allow bad eggs to spoil our achievements so that we can successfully build on this in subsequent months and years

Peaceful protest is the way to go.
#IStandWithAPeacefulProtest

Shut up.
Chest beater.
Keypad warrior.
Buhari is a fool, his children will die painfully, all of them. Nigeria has never been dis bad
Re: Rihanna Reacts To Lekki Shootings, voices support for ENDSARS by Sjibs: 7:09am On Oct 21, 2020
At this point all die na die....buhari and all his beasts must go #no back dawn no surrender. cry cry cry
Re: Rihanna Reacts To Lekki Shootings, voices support for ENDSARS by kingsvictor2: 7:11am On Oct 21, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:
AMEN
I think hunger has killed d dead meat seller, where has he been? Buhari's followers are dying one by one. Those dat supports dis govt must all die, may d dead meat seller's soul rest in hell

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rihanna Reacts To Lekki Shootings, voices support for ENDSARS by wholesaleprize(m): 7:13am On Oct 21, 2020
if you are a Christian here please pray aloud the psalms 91 before going out for protest,

you shall not be harmed by stray bullets and thugs!

no matter how hot the shootings may be let's push this fight with spiritual weapons.

and believing in your hearts that you shall never be harmed!

indeed today will be a war!
let's go and burn down all government offices and most especially that useless aso rock in abuja.

am in tears right now seeing the deaths of my fellow protesters that where protesting at lekki toll gates.

look at how dead bodies are littered every where!
oh my gosh what have we done?

please let's come out in mass with weapons,guns and strong irons and sticks!

for those that are not strong enough should stone those military men with bottles of Champaign's and Heineken.

let's change this to a revolution.
let's take buhari out today!

the easy way to take this buhari out is to swiftly meet with a top gun snipper agent in the US or RUSSIA.

PAY THEM 1O MILLION DOLLARS,
AND YOU WILL HEAR BREAKING NEWS THE NEXT DAY THAT OUR BELOVED USELESS BUBU OR BUHARI IS DEAD!

WE CAN EVEN RAISE A GOFUNDS TO PROSECUTE THIS ACT OF SELFLESS FREEDOM

why is the people still crying like a baby?
let's act like matured men for once.

let's end this bullshit!
AND LETS BE FREE ONCE AND FOR ALL.

WE MOVE!
Re: Rihanna Reacts To Lekki Shootings, voices support for ENDSARS by Kelvinhunta: 7:14am On Oct 21, 2020
Watch as this government will be crippled in one week
ILoveDemMANNA:
Naija youths......
WHAT TO DO FOR NOW?
Let's not allow bad eggs to spoil our achievements so that we can successfully build on this in subsequent months and years

Shut up.
Chest beater.
Keypad warrior.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rihanna Reacts To Lekki Shootings, voices support for ENDSARS by Roon9(m): 7:15am On Oct 21, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:
Naija youths......
WHAT TO DO FOR NOW?

Shut up.
Chest beater.
Keypad warrior.

You are a demon! I swear! So this is all you can say? Jeez! How do you even sleep at night?
Re: Rihanna Reacts To Lekki Shootings, voices support for ENDSARS by luvmijeje(f): 7:16am On Oct 21, 2020
She should mind her Bleep.ing business. It's her type fuelling this rubbish.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rihanna Reacts To Lekki Shootings, voices support for ENDSARS by Zimazee(m): 7:16am On Oct 21, 2020
Nemere2020:
https://twitter.com/rihanna/status/1318693601996464128?s=19
Nigga street bu military... Enugu we take off today

No tym again...!!!
Re: Rihanna Reacts To Lekki Shootings, voices support for ENDSARS by mrkings84(m): 7:16am On Oct 21, 2020
ITS A SHAME AND DISGRACE THAT THE PEOPLE WE VOTED INTO POWER TO OVERSEE TO OUR WELFARE ARE THE PEOPLE KILLING US OPENLY.

THERE SHALL BE NO PEACE FOR THEM ALL!

##TOOTH4TOOTH
BLOOD4BLOOD##
Re: Rihanna Reacts To Lekki Shootings, voices support for ENDSARS by ILoveDemMANNA: 7:17am On Oct 21, 2020
Roon9:

You are a demon! I swear!
mynd44

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

The Vehicle That Killed Goodluck Jonathan's Aides (Video, Pictures) / Why Supreme Court Sacked Ihedioha And Declared Uzodinma Winner In Imo / Hanan Buhari To Wed Mohammed Turad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.