Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,843 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

Lekki Massacre: Davido Tells President Buhari To Resign "Game Over, Step Down" - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lekki Massacre: Davido Tells President Buhari To Resign "Game Over, Step Down" (68203 Views)

You Lost - Davido Tells Oyetola, Governor of Osun State / Chef Chi, You Are Lucky You Got Yourself A Fine Man - Davido Tells Chioma / "Just Shut Up Please!" - Davido Tells Fan. Burna Boy Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lekki Massacre: Davido Tells President Buhari To Resign "Game Over, Step Down" by toprealman: 10:02am On Oct 21, 2020
Franzinni:
Call him phone nah ...nor stay tweeter dey vibrate
No be who de hear de answer call. If he cannot hear, at least he can see the tweets.
Get sense bro!

1 Like

Re: Lekki Massacre: Davido Tells President Buhari To Resign "Game Over, Step Down" by Proper1(m): 10:03am On Oct 21, 2020
Bracing up!!!!!

#BuhariResignNow

#We move

#BuhariHandsSoiledWithBlood

#TinubuMustRetire

#SayNoToObianoReelection

#ShameOnOsinbajo

#Sanwo-OluHasFailed
Re: Lekki Massacre: Davido Tells President Buhari To Resign "Game Over, Step Down" by laidima88(m): 10:05am On Oct 21, 2020
Plut01:

Using Google translator doesn't change the fact that you're a regressive Northern youth. Your divide and rule tactics gat nothing on us. If you think war is what you need, then war you shall get. Gambari alainironu cheesy

iyalayae, ofo lomi efo nse waa se ofo ni , Iwo ati awon ibo egbe e lon bawi. akindanidani omo ganfe , ibon ni won maa fi pae nigbeyin
Re: Lekki Massacre: Davido Tells President Buhari To Resign "Game Over, Step Down" by Franzinni: 10:05am On Oct 21, 2020
toprealman:
No be who de hear de answer call. If he cannot hear, at least he can see the tweets.
Get sense bro!
as in your president dey read tweeter ??

You see who need the sense pass ?

I will get sense for you as you are lacking in that department
Re: Lekki Massacre: Davido Tells President Buhari To Resign "Game Over, Step Down" by 2016v2017: 10:06am On Oct 21, 2020
Built2last:
#BuhariMustGo
Re: Lekki Massacre: Davido Tells President Buhari To Resign "Game Over, Step Down" by SolexxBarry(m): 10:06am On Oct 21, 2020
humilitypays:
I am Igbo, I came out twice to protest in solidarity with my beloved Yoruba brothers in Lagos. And if I could survive Lekki Toll Gate massacre last night, it means I am destined to live till old age. I wasn't armed, all the protesters were unarmed and defenseless yet we survived, imagine if I and other hundreds of protesters were armed at leat I would have gunned down 5 of those bastard soldiers clearly at a very close range last night. angry

I really feel bad that we didn't fall any of those bloody cowards calling themselves Nigerian army last night that were shooting at us without empathy..they should thank their stars we were not armed.

Now I see why Boko Haram kill our soldiers like flies, Nigerian soldiers can't even shoot accurately, they lack training. If we were armed like them last night, none of those soldiers would have escaped alive!

Nigerian army are pure cowards, highly untrained...they cannot defend Nigeria against any armed aggressor, their strength is where civilians without arms are, fools! angry

This is to show Yorubas that Igbos are for peace, unity and communal progress of all. This protest started in Lagos or so, but Igbos joined in their full force without saying it's a Yoruba issue.

What if this protest started in Aba or Onitsha, will Yoruba have joined Igbos in solidarity My dear Yoruba friends think about all these, Igbos just want fairness, equity, progress and fair treatment for all Nigerians, nothing more.

My Yoruba brothers wake up, Igbos are never your enemies, forget whatever nonsense lies your political elites have told you about Igbos in the past just to ensure we don't unite to fight their evil deeds.

Go and ask, the 1966 coup carried out by Nigerian junior army officers and headed by mostly Igbo officers was carried out in solidarity of Yorubas, basically to free Obafemi Awolowo from jail and make him President then.

You all can see the one of today, Igbos didn't say it is Yoruba protest like the North said, they just joined with all their hearts including the people you mocked and called IPOB terrorists.

It's time for Yorubas to extend hand of true friendship to the Igbos so Nigeria can be liberated from the evil hands holding it down for the common good of all.

Say no to tribalism, in unity we stand.

#BuhariResignNow
#We move
#TinubuMustRetire
#SayNoToObianoReelection
#ShameOnOsinbajo
#Sanwo-OluHasFailed
Your post could have made lots of sense without bringing up tribes, police brutality is a general problem in Nigeria, its not peculiar to just a tribe so just shut it
Re: Lekki Massacre: Davido Tells President Buhari To Resign "Game Over, Step Down" by richie240: 10:08am On Oct 21, 2020
laidima88:
igbos are trying all their means to push any news about buhari resignation to the front page, jst know if u should change this protest to buhari must resign, Nigeria will go to war and yorubas are not with you,i will be glad to witness second biafra war in your region

u are on a lost course because majority of Nigerians are not with u, ur hatred for buhari will lead to ur massacre include u this op if the war broke out.
u have enjoyed your rule during Jonathan regime, let others have their too and stop the hatred
Its soooo unfortunate that many yorubas can't see beyond their noses.
This mischievous ppl are gradually turning ds tin into a Yoruba against buhari issue thereby festering their secessionist agenda by proxy.
How 'endsars' turned to 'end buhari', 'end tinubu', end sanwoolu is a mystery to me!
Who do us Yoruba ds strong thing?

The moment the ppl that have bn insulting and cursing Yoruba's, Hausa's and Nigeria tuern around to support u, commonsense shd've dictated that its for sinister purposes.

Biodun556:
those useless idiots will tweet in the bedroom and send people to the streets.
Can u just imagine!
Just ystdy d idiot was in his house flexing, celebrating "his son's" birthday whilst goading yuuts to take to d streets today!
vvvvvvvvv

https://www.nairaland.com/6193255/davido-celebrates-son-david-ifeanyi

Re: Lekki Massacre: Davido Tells President Buhari To Resign "Game Over, Step Down" by Erojepromise(f): 10:09am On Oct 21, 2020
fk001:

Endsars protest has changed dimension
yes because we can't keep living like this keeping mute and watching the so called leaders enrich themselves and make life more difficult for the masses,we are going against high cost of commodities,bad roads, insecurity, police brutality, unemployment, poverty, epileptic power supply,the rule of the oligarchs, hegemony, geronto crazy, corruption, the list is endless. we the youths want a country where a nobody can become somebody without knowing anybody ...#sorosoke #revolution

1 Like

Re: Lekki Massacre: Davido Tells President Buhari To Resign "Game Over, Step Down" by Tobi116: 10:13am On Oct 21, 2020
I agree
Re: Lekki Massacre: Davido Tells President Buhari To Resign "Game Over, Step Down" by Tobi116: 10:16am On Oct 21, 2020
Nigeria sef
Re: Lekki Massacre: Davido Tells President Buhari To Resign "Game Over, Step Down" by 2016v2017: 10:16am On Oct 21, 2020
humilitypays:
I am Igbo, I came out twice to protest in solidarity with my beloved Yoruba brothers in Lagos. And if I could survive Lekki Toll Gate massacre last night, it means I am destined to live till old age. I wasn't armed, all the protesters were unarmed and defenseless yet we survived, imagine if I and other hundreds of protesters were armed at leat I would have gunned down 5 of those bastard soldiers clearly at a very close range last night. angry

I really feel bad that we didn't fall any of those bloody cowards calling themselves Nigerian army last night that were shooting at us without empathy..they should thank their stars we were not armed.

Now I see why Boko Haram kill our soldiers like flies, Nigerian soldiers can't even shoot accurately, they lack training. If we were armed like them last night, none of those soldiers would have escaped alive!

Nigerian army are pure cowards, highly untrained...they cannot defend Nigeria against any armed aggressor, their strength is where civilians without arms are, fools! angry

This is to show Yorubas that Igbos are for peace, unity and communal progress of all. This protest started in Lagos or so, but Igbos joined in their full force without saying it's a Yoruba issue.

What if this protest started in Aba or Onitsha, will Yoruba have joined Igbos in solidarity My dear Yoruba friends think about all these, Igbos just want fairness, equity, progress and fair treatment for all Nigerians, nothing more.

My Yoruba brothers wake up, Igbos are never your enemies, forget whatever nonsense lies your political elites have told you about Igbos in the past just to ensure we don't unite to fight their evil deeds.

Go and ask, the 1966 coup carried out by Nigerian junior army officers and headed by mostly Igbo officers was carried out in solidarity of Yorubas, basically to free Obafemi Awolowo from jail and make him President then.

You all can see the one of today, Igbos didn't say it is Yoruba protest like the North said, they just joined with all their hearts including the people you mocked and called IPOB terrorists.

It's time for Yorubas to extend hand of true friendship to the Igbos so Nigeria can be liberated from the evil hands holding it down for the common good of all.

#BuhariResignNow
#We move
#TinubuMustRetire
#SayNoToObianoReelection
#ShameOnOsinbajo
#Sanwo-OluHasFailed
Re: Lekki Massacre: Davido Tells President Buhari To Resign "Game Over, Step Down" by Happyguy201: 10:20am On Oct 21, 2020
fk001:
Does he think resigning is like singing with a froggy voice?

Buhari is going nowhere More than 15 million youth voted him and we are still loyal to him.

i swear if i can do magic and appear in your presence now i go pluck out your eyes and force you to eat it .
Re: Lekki Massacre: Davido Tells President Buhari To Resign "Game Over, Step Down" by tammie24: 10:31am On Oct 21, 2020
humilitypays:

#BuhariResignNow
#We move
#TinubuMustRetire
#SayNoToObianoReelection
#ShameOnOsinbajo
#Sanwo-OluHasFailed
Re: Lekki Massacre: Davido Tells President Buhari To Resign "Game Over, Step Down" by HIPROFILE(m): 10:32am On Oct 21, 2020
Its obvious we are having a new country soon if we will come out from this as still one nation then i think a new national FLAG has already taken place.

Because the blood of these innocent souls can never be forgotten its already in the history of This country.

If only igbos were listened to

Now what have the south west got from the gift of Vice Presidency WHAT!

My heart bleeds

1 Like

Re: Lekki Massacre: Davido Tells President Buhari To Resign "Game Over, Step Down" by Jahwinaboy(m): 10:33am On Oct 21, 2020
Smartbrainfix:

ELECTORAL REFORM SHOULD BE THE FIRST ITEM
One of the last my dear. We need immediate answers not 2023

1 Like

Re: Lekki Massacre: Davido Tells President Buhari To Resign "Game Over, Step Down" by Amusupaula2015: 10:33am On Oct 21, 2020
They have been fooling us for long, its only nigeria monkey,snake swallow funds.during covid 19 office got burnt its time to reap what you sow.
#endsars
#endbadgovernance
#endcorruption
#unitedwestand
#dividedwefall
Re: Lekki Massacre: Davido Tells President Buhari To Resign "Game Over, Step Down" by elisho: 10:33am On Oct 21, 2020
uptimum123:

Continue with your nonsensical statement...stay in your house and be clamouring for people to go and bomb pipeline's

Fool
u and all your family are idiot and useless like the APC government if i no you i will put a bullet on your heard animal

1 Like

Re: Lekki Massacre: Davido Tells President Buhari To Resign "Game Over, Step Down" by MrNipplesLover(m): 10:34am On Oct 21, 2020
Franzinni:
nice one baba ... Your head is there we move !!!!

I hail you, boss. ✌

2 Likes

Re: Lekki Massacre: Davido Tells President Buhari To Resign "Game Over, Step Down" by fk001(m): 10:35am On Oct 21, 2020
Happyguy201:

i swear if i can do magic and appear in your presence now i go pluck out your eyes and force you to eat it .
The problem you said "If"
Re: Lekki Massacre: Davido Tells President Buhari To Resign "Game Over, Step Down" by Ddnazy: 10:40am On Oct 21, 2020
fk001:
Does he think resigning is like singing with a froggy voice?

Buhari is going nowhere More than 15 million youth voted him and we are still loyal to him.

FOOL

1 Like

Re: Lekki Massacre: Davido Tells President Buhari To Resign "Game Over, Step Down" by Nobody: 10:47am On Oct 21, 2020
Franzinni:
All na movement.. u which one u dey. Fault finder undecided
Re: Lekki Massacre: Davido Tells President Buhari To Resign "Game Over, Step Down" by wonder233: 10:49am On Oct 21, 2020
"they can't shoot accurately "? That's because they weren't out to shoot you dumbo! Y'all posting videos of soldiers shooting into the air and claiming you were being shot at. You deliberately don't want to talk about the policemen hacked to death by hoodlums in mushin, or you haven't seen the video or you have selective amnesia. Or those that burned police stations at orile iganmu and ajangbadi, ugbekun, oba market in Benin City, Osun, ekiti and Iwo road in Ibadan? The moment you blocked roads, you invited hoodlums, some of us talked about it, but you Mannerless kids think insulting and bullying everyone with a divergent view makes you intelligent.
In case you don't know, up north, Ibos and southerners are now being attacked. While down south, they've started attacking northerners.
The fires you set will consume all of you. Stupid woke f00ls
humilitypays:

#BuhariResignNow
#We move
#TinubuMustRetire
#SayNoToObianoReelection
#ShameOnOsinbajo
#Sanwo-OluHasFailed

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lekki Massacre: Davido Tells President Buhari To Resign "Game Over, Step Down" by Franzinni: 10:50am On Oct 21, 2020
dairykidd:

All na movement.. u which one u dey. Fault finder undecided
your moniker speaks for you

That is all the time I can have for you

Bye kiddd
Re: Lekki Massacre: Davido Tells President Buhari To Resign "Game Over, Step Down" by Staro: 10:50am On Oct 21, 2020

Useless president
Foolish followers

1 Like

Re: Lekki Massacre: Davido Tells President Buhari To Resign "Game Over, Step Down" by Fish101: 10:54am On Oct 21, 2020
what a mess called government
Re: Lekki Massacre: Davido Tells President Buhari To Resign "Game Over, Step Down" by Nobody: 10:56am On Oct 21, 2020
fk001:

Youth I said. Hello Northerners and some southwesterners left your group chat
Right now, Buhari is the most hated president in Nigeria.
Many northerners, especially the educated ones who can read and write, left your group chat.
Re: Lekki Massacre: Davido Tells President Buhari To Resign "Game Over, Step Down" by humilitypays(m): 11:09am On Oct 21, 2020
wonder233:
"they can't shoot accurately "? That's because they weren't out to shoot you dumbo! Y'all posting videos of soldiers shooting into the air and claiming you were being shot at. You deliberately don't want to talk about the policemen hacked to death by hoodlums in mushin, or you haven't seen the video or you have selective amnesia. Or those that burned police stations at orile iganmu and ajangbadi, ugbekun, oba market in Benin City, Osun, ekiti and Iwo road in Ibadan? The moment you blocked roads, you invited hoodlums, some of us talked about it, but you Mannerless kids think insulting and bullying everyone with a divergent view makes you intelligent.
In case you don't know, up north, Ibos and southerners are now being attacked. While down south, they've started attacking northerners.
The fires you set will consume all of you. Stupid woke f00ls
Go and buy gun, stop being scared of war.

War is made for humans like you to fight. Nigeria have reached the stage where war against political fools is the only solution.

Your soldiers can't shoot accurately. They were shooting directly at us, and mind you some of the protesters are not ordinary cowards like you. Bullet proof exist.

Go and buy gun, we are fully ready.

As you are typing the brave youths are at various locations showing their anger against the Lagos state government, if you are angry go and stop them!
Re: Lekki Massacre: Davido Tells President Buhari To Resign "Game Over, Step Down" by meum: 11:15am On Oct 21, 2020
Call am now for questioning e go begin shake talk say he meant he should go on annual leave grin grin

He went to visit the IG recently all I heard from him was they say, they say. Who are the "they" that "say". As one chosen by the govt to speak for the Protesters use WE. We say, we want.
Re: Lekki Massacre: Davido Tells President Buhari To Resign "Game Over, Step Down" by Nobody: 11:24am On Oct 21, 2020
Franzinni:

Same Davido that moves with armed police that shoots gun in the air. Same Davido whose family are politicians.

I pity Nigerian youth even the promise he made to marry 3 babymamas later promise unfulfilled.

Time for peaceful protest has passed. It is time to plan for 2023. Nobody should put their life at risk for people clout chasing with their blood while they live in Banana Island and abroad.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Charly Boy Heads To National Stadium To Join The Protest (Photo) / Pretty Mike And His Baby Feeding Bottles (Photos) / Portable Acquires New Lexus (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.