Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

Lekki Massacre: Davido Tells President Buhari To Resign "Game Over, Step Down" - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lekki Massacre: Davido Tells President Buhari To Resign "Game Over, Step Down" (68207 Views)

You Lost - Davido Tells Oyetola, Governor of Osun State / Chef Chi, You Are Lucky You Got Yourself A Fine Man - Davido Tells Chioma / "Just Shut Up Please!" - Davido Tells Fan. Burna Boy Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lekki Massacre: Davido Tells President Buhari To Resign "Game Over, Step Down" by wonder233: 11:25am On Oct 21, 2020
See this goat, am I part of your useless protest? You are just following the bandwagon, you can't reason for yourself. Can you honestly say you sat down and embarked on this rave or it just started and you just caught on. This is how you people live in delusion and try to crowd bully anyone with divergent view. I don't believe in your stupid revolution, shove it down your anus. Shallow imps that can't read, only to be pressing phones and deluding thinking clapbacks substitute for intelligence. What do you know about world politics? Go and sit the fvck down
humilitypays:
Go and buy gun, stop being scared of war.

War is made for humans like you to fight. Nigeria have reached the stage where war against political fools is the only solution.

Your soldiers can't shoot accurately. They were shooting directly at us, and mind you some of the protesters are not ordinary cowards like you. Bullet proof exist.

Go and buy gun, we are fully ready.

As you are typing the brave youths are at various locations showing their anger against the Lagos state government, if you are angry go and stop them!
Re: Lekki Massacre: Davido Tells President Buhari To Resign "Game Over, Step Down" by Franzinni: 11:27am On Oct 21, 2020
Speaktruth88:

Same Davido that moves with armed police that shoots gun in the air. Same Davido whose family are politicians.

I pity Nigerian youth even the promise he made to marry 3 babymamas later promise unfulfilled.

Time for peaceful protest has passed. It is time to plan for 2023. Nobody should put their life at risk for people clout chasing with their blood while they live in Banana Island and abroad.
well said .. 2023 is where the power of the people is. We will remove and then probe these animals ...that is wisdom you have spoken bros not all these clouting celebs

1 Like

Re: Lekki Massacre: Davido Tells President Buhari To Resign "Game Over, Step Down" by Nobody: 11:28am On Oct 21, 2020
wonder233:
"they can't shoot accurately "? That's because they weren't out to shoot you dumbo! Y'all posting videos of soldiers shooting into the air and claiming you were being shot at. You deliberately don't want to talk about the policemen hacked to death by hoodlums in mushin, or you haven't seen the video or you have selective amnesia. Or those that burned police stations at orile iganmu and ajangbadi, ugbekun, oba market in Benin City, Osun, ekiti and Iwo road in Ibadan? The moment you blocked roads, you invited hoodlums, some of us talked about it, but you Mannerless kids think insulting and bullying everyone with a divergent view makes you intelligent.
In case you don't know, up north, Ibos and southerners are now being attacked. While down south, they've started attacking northerners.
The fires you set will consume all of you. Stupid woke f00ls

Don’t mind them. These ones are not even in Nigeria instigating the youth to violence because they hate everybody. When the youth are killed they will be wailing online for clout. The blood of those children are also on your hands.

Young people better listen. No be una first protest no be una go be last. Live to fight another day. Ignore these old fools telling you to take the bullets they couldn’t take themselves
Re: Lekki Massacre: Davido Tells President Buhari To Resign "Game Over, Step Down" by Nobody: 11:29am On Oct 21, 2020
Franzinni:
your moniker speaks for you

That is all the time I can have for you

Bye kiddd
And urs speaks for u too... another dunce who doesn't know A from B grin
Re: Lekki Massacre: Davido Tells President Buhari To Resign "Game Over, Step Down" by Omezif(m): 11:29am On Oct 21, 2020
Buhari can't resign weather you like it or not, wailers are waisting their time. Power sweet the man more than anything.
Re: Lekki Massacre: Davido Tells President Buhari To Resign "Game Over, Step Down" by uptimum123(m): 11:29am On Oct 21, 2020
elisho:
u and all your family are idiot and useless like the APC government if i no you i will put a bullet on your heard animal

These are the people who call themselves peaceful protesters, don't worry time is coming

Foolish he goat
Re: Lekki Massacre: Davido Tells President Buhari To Resign "Game Over, Step Down" by Franzinni: 11:32am On Oct 21, 2020
dairykidd:

And urs speaks for u too... another dunce who doesn't know A from B grin
you are kidding me...haha
Re: Lekki Massacre: Davido Tells President Buhari To Resign "Game Over, Step Down" by divineappo(m): 11:34am On Oct 21, 2020
fk001:
Does he think resigning is like singing with a froggy voice?

Buhari is going nowhere More than 15 million youth voted him and we are still loyal to him.
u wil die a very miserable death
Re: Lekki Massacre: Davido Tells President Buhari To Resign "Game Over, Step Down" by fk001(m): 11:40am On Oct 21, 2020
divineappo:
u wil die a very miserable death
Wishes
Re: Lekki Massacre: Davido Tells President Buhari To Resign "Game Over, Step Down" by fk001(m): 11:42am On Oct 21, 2020
Chii59:

Right now, Buhari is the most hated president in Nigeria.
Many northerners, especially the educated ones who can read and write, left your group chat.

I can read and write and many of my likes are out there that loves him
Re: Lekki Massacre: Davido Tells President Buhari To Resign "Game Over, Step Down" by uptimum123(m): 12:18pm On Oct 21, 2020
Chii59:

Right now, Buhari is the most hated president in Nigeria.
Many northerners, especially the educated ones who can read and write, left your group chat.

Speak for yourself
Re: Lekki Massacre: Davido Tells President Buhari To Resign "Game Over, Step Down" by EndBuhariNow(m): 12:45pm On Oct 21, 2020
The blood of these innocent protesters are in the hands of 11 million Nigerians that voted for Buhari reelection
Re: Lekki Massacre: Davido Tells President Buhari To Resign "Game Over, Step Down" by Anaerobi(m): 2:52pm On Oct 21, 2020
SmartPolician:

It will be interesting to see that lawmaker that will initiate that move.
I cannot think of anyone... probably Enyinnaya Abaribe
exactly. just him.
Re: Lekki Massacre: Davido Tells President Buhari To Resign "Game Over, Step Down" by zexy2030(m): 3:35pm On Oct 21, 2020
The only woman I respect among all celebrities is DJ switch.
Re: Lekki Massacre: Davido Tells President Buhari To Resign "Game Over, Step Down" by Nobody: 5:12pm On Oct 21, 2020
Re: Lekki Massacre: Davido Tells President Buhari To Resign "Game Over, Step Down" by Jdbrasco2: 8:35pm On Oct 21, 2020
That's the only solution now. This government have failed us.
Re: Lekki Massacre: Davido Tells President Buhari To Resign "Game Over, Step Down" by Franking: 9:39pm On Oct 21, 2020
Olasty:

Thunder and fire will wipe you and your generation out watch and dee

Taa. Mugu.
Re: Lekki Massacre: Davido Tells President Buhari To Resign "Game Over, Step Down" by Franking: 9:41pm On Oct 21, 2020
fk001:

Yea we are in support of endsars but Buhari resignation is totally out of agenda

So, what's in the agenda? More killings and a deaf and dumb and zombie of a president?
Re: Lekki Massacre: Davido Tells President Buhari To Resign "Game Over, Step Down" by Dantsito: 12:37am On Oct 22, 2020
why are you calling on him? go and remove him now if you can, brainless animal you can never remove him by useless stupid call just the way you fail to remove him through ballot. arrant nonsense.
Re: Lekki Massacre: Davido Tells President Buhari To Resign "Game Over, Step Down" by ceeceeco: 6:33am On Oct 22, 2020
blacknp:
So it is because of our Hausa Fulani Brothers & Sisters, the Governors, past & present of your state couldn’t create employment & a decent living environment for you? Useless Almijiri.
I don't believe in online insult, I believe in face to face talk. Say it to my face & I will show you the other side of life that you haven't seen.
Re: Lekki Massacre: Davido Tells President Buhari To Resign "Game Over, Step Down" by tnerro1(m): 2:21pm On Oct 23, 2020
blacknp:
If your parents were half as intelligent as President Buhari, Commissioner for water resources would have been an achievement.

If not for the letter his principal wrote, ur idol would have been a shoe maker and you mai ruwa, quota system product only make it in Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pretty Mike And His Baby Feeding Bottles (Photos) / Portable Acquires New Lexus (Photo) / Lady Stalking Harrysong For Sex Threatens To Kill Him (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.