Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,154 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

#Endsars: Burna Boy Promotes Petition To Sanction Fg In UK (pictures) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #Endsars: Burna Boy Promotes Petition To Sanction Fg In UK (pictures) (71734 Views)

Beatrice Nwanneka Ekweremadu In HMP Bronzefield Prison, UK (Pictures) / Oshiomhole & Wife, Iara At Hosa Okunbo's Service Of Songs In The UK (Pictures) / Minimum Wage Showdown: FG In Dilemma As 10 States Offer NLC Higher Minimum Wage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #Endsars: Burna Boy Promotes Petition To Sanction Fg In UK (pictures) by BigDick70inch(m): 2:23am On Oct 21, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:
mynd44

May u live long enough to bury all your kids..
May u live every min of yo life in agony,tears sorrow..
May u die a slow but painful death..

2 Likes

Re: #Endsars: Burna Boy Promotes Petition To Sanction Fg In UK (pictures) by ILoveDemMANNA: 2:25am On Oct 21, 2020
CoderX:
Edo people have ruined this protest already. Now Lagos has followed suit by burning Orile Police Station...

Thugs have joined protesters and we don't know who is who anymore... Masses have started suffering now, not the government, so it no longer makes sense. It's better to stop now and see what the government wants to implement, at least they listened.

I hands off #endsars officially cos I foresee chaos if things don't stop soon. The protest is now lacking direction and no obvious leadership...

Edit: I just saw a video of a policeman possibly beaten to death in Lagos... To those quoting me and insulting me, hope you all can keep up the same energy when things start affecting your family members. Food scarcity is looming, unemployment and insecurity may start being witnessed... Una eye go clear o!
You must be a seer!
shocked
Re: #Endsars: Burna Boy Promotes Petition To Sanction Fg In UK (pictures) by Layographics(m): 2:26am On Oct 21, 2020
Contact me for your graphics Designs
https:///message/OAW6ZK34ILLZD1

Re: #Endsars: Burna Boy Promotes Petition To Sanction Fg In UK (pictures) by MrRichmond: 2:27am On Oct 21, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:
mynd44

Cry!

Supporters of evil will never go unpunished.
Re: #Endsars: Burna Boy Promotes Petition To Sanction Fg In UK (pictures) by GAMERGUY7770: 2:28am On Oct 21, 2020
Gadahfi:
I want to say that SEUN THE OWNER OF NAIRALAND IS A BASTARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THE BASTARD SON OF A BITCH WAS WORKING UNDERGROUND FOR THE GOVERNMENT USING HIS PLATFORM TO INTIMIDATE, STIFLE, COARSE THE NIGERIAN YOUTH FROM AIRING THEIR VIEWS AND GRIEVANCES.

SEUN YOU ARE A BASTARD SON OF A BITCH!!!
AND THE BLOOD OF THOSE WHO FELL AT LEKKI TOLL GATE IS ON YOUR HEAD MOTHERFUCKER

MANNERBBQ BASTARD IDIOT
HELINEOS YOU’LL DIE SLOW MOTHERFUCKER!

AND ALL THE BASTARDS WHO COLLECT STIPENDS TO COME HERE AND TWIST THE TRUTH
Y’ALL WILL DIE MOTHERFUCKERS angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
everyone quote this comment above me before they delete it
Re: #Endsars: Burna Boy Promotes Petition To Sanction Fg In UK (pictures) by Nobody: 2:28am On Oct 21, 2020
Don't sign anything from that ganja guy, they will sanction Nigerias economy and we will a feel the heat
Re: #Endsars: Burna Boy Promotes Petition To Sanction Fg In UK (pictures) by MrRichmond: 2:30am On Oct 21, 2020
Bieber678:

I AM FELIX DAV TERUNGWA a.k.a , I RESIDE IN BENUE STATE AND ON NAIRALAND (always online 2/4/7).
I AM A PART OF A GROUP OF MEDIA PERSONNELS THAT SELL A POSITIVE IMAGE OF THE PRESIDENT TO UNSUSPECTING ZOMBIES.
I HAVE SOLD MY FUTURE AND THAT OF MY UNBORN GENERATION FOR A MEAGRE 30K AND A FREE CAMPAIGN T-SHIRT.
https://www.facebook.com/felix.t.dav
Please nairalanders pay him a visit on facebook..he is same person as MANNABBQGRILS an enemy of the masses..please copy and continue to quote..we must get rid of all sell outs from our cyberspace
Re: #Endsars: Burna Boy Promotes Petition To Sanction Fg In UK (pictures) by richmanrichard: 2:31am On Oct 21, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:
Naija youths,
WHAT TO DO FOR NOW?
I suggest that YOU back out of the protest for now.
The Nigerian youths have made their presence felt and their voices heard.
A wise performer leaves the stage when the ovation is high.
Let's not allow bad eggs to spoil our achievements so that we can successfully build on this in subsequent months and years

Peaceful protest is the way to go.
#IStandWithAPeacefulProtest
dead vulture seller! how do you want your thunder?

1 Like

Re: #Endsars: Burna Boy Promotes Petition To Sanction Fg In UK (pictures) by Starzo: 2:32am On Oct 21, 2020
you're mad
probl:
Click the play button to WATCH HOW THESE GIRLS SET UP THEIR UNCLE WHO WANTED TO HAVE SEX WITH THEM FOR EXAM MALPRACTICE IN THEIR SAID NECO YESTERDAY
www.nairaland.com/attachments/12547988_spamm_jpegd80c2878ef2f2d764e67b2b2d675e41a
Re: #Endsars: Burna Boy Promotes Petition To Sanction Fg In UK (pictures) by CrazyOptimist: 2:34am On Oct 21, 2020
The end is near.
Re: #Endsars: Burna Boy Promotes Petition To Sanction Fg In UK (pictures) by Vikkie14: 2:36am On Oct 21, 2020
Prechgold1180:
I can't sleep
Same here. Just heavily pissed.
Re: #Endsars: Burna Boy Promotes Petition To Sanction Fg In UK (pictures) by GreyLaw(m): 2:41am On Oct 21, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:
Naija youths......
WHAT TO DO FOR NOW?
Let's not allow bad eggs to spoil our achievements so that we can successfully build on this in subsequent months and years

Sometimes in life some things can never be peaceful. If you are a Nigerian you should know that the government has failed and will never listen to anybody. If the protest ends, believe me, these criminals will not change anything. They love Nigeria this way.

Read through history. Every necessary change was enforced aggressively. If you keep backing down which century are you going to ever change the state of the nation. Nigeria, a 60 year old toddler.

2 Likes

Re: #Endsars: Burna Boy Promotes Petition To Sanction Fg In UK (pictures) by oyebode11: 2:47am On Oct 21, 2020
May thunder strike you for this statement. This is total disrespect to people that have lost their lives today... I believe a Maximum Damage should be done to these useless leaders before any retreat. They will keep on oppressing you.. Wake UP. How can you be protesting for killing unarmed citizens and the only strategy the government has is to kill more unarmed citizens with soldiers and you want people to stop the protest? If they care or listen to people at all.. Will they try that bullshit. They just see your so-called peaceful protest as a big Joke..
ILoveDemMANNA:
Naija youths,
WHAT TO DO FOR NOW?

3 Likes

Re: #Endsars: Burna Boy Promotes Petition To Sanction Fg In UK (pictures) by Empiree: 2:47am On Oct 21, 2020
Another mistake. UK that engineered your problems and you are taking your problems to them?. Receive sense, buddy. I do not support silly petition. Finish the job you started. This is Nigeria's problems. We fight it out and solve it out. Don't take your issues to those clowns. They are not interested in this protest. They are not happy that you protest against govt bcs Nigeria politicians are working for the UK, France etc.

By taking your issues to them means you are still subjected to their indirect rule. Do not allow UK to dictate what you want for you. Go on national TV and address your concerns loud and clear to Mr. president Muhammadu Buhari and his House of Assembly. Don't make mistake your forefathers made

#EndSARS, #EndUK/FrancegriponNigeria, #EndPoliticiansfatsalary, #Endpolicerutality, #Endforeignmedicaltrips

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZh9kSk796s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UwoSiBCQi-8

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=dr+arikana+chihombori+on+france+

4 Likes

Re: #Endsars: Burna Boy Promotes Petition To Sanction Fg In UK (pictures) by JoeEeL(m): 2:48am On Oct 21, 2020
oyebode11:
Don't be deceived they still take you for a fool and they will always take you for a fool. Unless they see violence.. What exactly have you done that has affected them.. Playing music, Smoking and dancing at lekki toll gate for days and a few Nigerian getting killed. Has this in any way affected anyone in power. Think again... These people a barbaric evil people. They only care about themselves and the Power they will forever hold on to if we don't fight.

Bro, u are so right. Nigerians, especially southerners have underrated the unbelievable lengths these monsters will go to protect their loot
Re: #Endsars: Burna Boy Promotes Petition To Sanction Fg In UK (pictures) by AskProf: 2:49am On Oct 21, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:
Naija youths......
WHAT TO DO FOR NOW?

Re: #Endsars: Burna Boy Promotes Petition To Sanction Fg In UK (pictures) by JoeEeL(m): 2:52am On Oct 21, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:
mynd44
https://www.nairaland.com/bigdick70inch/posts

YOU ARE MAD AND STUPIID. MYNDD44 KO, MYNDD55 NI!

OH, YOU THINK YOU WERE MASKED ENOUGH RIGHT? IDDIOT!

2 Likes

Re: #Endsars: Burna Boy Promotes Petition To Sanction Fg In UK (pictures) by ILoveDemMANNA: 2:59am On Oct 21, 2020
JoeEeL:

YOU ARE MAD AND STUPIID. MYNDD44 KO, MYNDD55 NI!

OH, YOU THINK YOU WERE MASKED ENOUGH RIGHT? IDDIOT!
mynd44
Re: #Endsars: Burna Boy Promotes Petition To Sanction Fg In UK (pictures) by ILoveDemMANNA: 3:02am On Oct 21, 2020
oyebode11:
May thunder strike you for this statement. .
mynd44
Re: #Endsars: Burna Boy Promotes Petition To Sanction Fg In UK (pictures) by Moferere: 3:03am On Oct 21, 2020
DAVE5:

But they shot at our youths out there, that’s them daring us if you didn’t get the memo

Dave, nothing shall discourage us
Re: #Endsars: Burna Boy Promotes Petition To Sanction Fg In UK (pictures) by Chukabiz(m): 3:15am On Oct 21, 2020
Over a hundred thousand people have signed the petition already as at the time of posting this comment

Re: #Endsars: Burna Boy Promotes Petition To Sanction Fg In UK (pictures) by Biodun556(m): 3:22am On Oct 21, 2020
ApostleAnarchy:

This is how they decieve people
Re: #Endsars: Burna Boy Promotes Petition To Sanction Fg In UK (pictures) by frankmoney(m): 3:23am On Oct 21, 2020
Government made a stupid mistake to shoot at unarmed protesters ..... honestly right now Buhari has to resign
Re: #Endsars: Burna Boy Promotes Petition To Sanction Fg In UK (pictures) by King44(m): 3:30am On Oct 21, 2020
ApostleAnarchy:

We have to come out in mass when it is dawn.

They can't silence or surprise us, the death of our heroes who died in this protest shall never be in vain.

From today enhance forth we are taking the fight to them and a peaceful protest must always be our weapon, in unity we do this, we spark with one voice.

1 Like

Re: #Endsars: Burna Boy Promotes Petition To Sanction Fg In UK (pictures) by richmanrichard: 3:52am On Oct 21, 2020
King44:
We have to come out in mass when it is dawn.

They can't silence or surprise us, the death of our heroes who died in this protest shall never be in vain.

From today enhance forth we are taking the fight to them and a peaceful protest must always be our weapon, in unity we do this, we spark with one voice.
nothing like peaceful protest
Re: #Endsars: Burna Boy Promotes Petition To Sanction Fg In UK (pictures) by MondayOsunbor(m): 3:56am On Oct 21, 2020
ApostleAnarchy:
Lalasticlala, seun
Tufia kwa
78 confirmed dead from Lekki tollgate as at now

Nigeria civil war reloading

may God be with Us
Re: #Endsars: Burna Boy Promotes Petition To Sanction Fg In UK (pictures) by addexx: 4:01am On Oct 21, 2020
ApostleAnarchy:
Lalasticlala, seun
Tufia kwa
78 confirmed dead from Lekki tollgate as at now

Is this true !!!!
Re: #Endsars: Burna Boy Promotes Petition To Sanction Fg In UK (pictures) by Nobody: 4:03am On Oct 21, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:
Naija youths......
WHAT TO DO FOR NOW?

Alaye no dey disguise , if you be tinubu son just talk , no dey disguise oloshi

1 Like

Re: #Endsars: Burna Boy Promotes Petition To Sanction Fg In UK (pictures) by Jaylord12(m): 4:03am On Oct 21, 2020
Moferere:

Likewise, my spirit is wounded

Am down with pains in my heart to
Re: #Endsars: Burna Boy Promotes Petition To Sanction Fg In UK (pictures) by Uwaiwe: 4:13am On Oct 21, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:
Naija youths......
WHAT TO DO FOR NOW?

cowards die many times before their death. The brave die but once. Cowards didn't participate but hiding behind keypad to ask protesters to back down . Who is looking for ovations? We are demanding our right and cannot be cowards.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Picture Of Nnamdi Kanu At The Court Today / Presidential Election: Peter Obi Disputes INEC Results In 21 States / House Of Representatives Members Drinking While DSS Shutdown NASS (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.