Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,470 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

#Endsars: Burna Boy Promotes Petition To Sanction Fg In UK (pictures) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #Endsars: Burna Boy Promotes Petition To Sanction Fg In UK (pictures) (71736 Views)

Beatrice Nwanneka Ekweremadu In HMP Bronzefield Prison, UK (Pictures) / Oshiomhole & Wife, Iara At Hosa Okunbo's Service Of Songs In The UK (Pictures) / Minimum Wage Showdown: FG In Dilemma As 10 States Offer NLC Higher Minimum Wage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #Endsars: Burna Boy Promotes Petition To Sanction Fg In UK (pictures) by Emotionss: 4:26am On Oct 21, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]
SalamRushdie:
Shooting LAGOSIANS is a NO NO ..

Not lagosians but NIGERIANS

1 Like

Re: #Endsars: Burna Boy Promotes Petition To Sanction Fg In UK (pictures) by Emereolevanwill(m): 4:26am On Oct 21, 2020
Gadahfi:
I want to say that SEUN THE OWNER OF NAIRALAND IS A BASTARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THE BASTARD SON OF A BITCH WAS WORKING UNDERGROUND FOR THE GOVERNMENT USING HIS PLATFORM TO INTIMIDATE, STIFLE, COARSE THE NIGERIAN YOUTH FROM AIRING THEIR VIEWS AND GRIEVANCES.

SEUN YOU ARE A BASTARD SON OF A BITCH!!!
AND THE BLOOD OF THOSE WHO FELL AT LEKKI TOLL GATE IS ON YOUR HEAD MOTHERFUCKER

MANNERBBQ BASTARD IDIOT
HELINEOS YOU’LL DIE SLOW MOTHERFUCKER!

AND ALL THE BASTARDS WHO COLLECT STIPENDS TO COME HERE AND TWIST THE TRUTH
Y’ALL WILL DIE MOTHERFUCKERS angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

Say it as it. They are the same set.

1 Like

Re: #Endsars: Burna Boy Promotes Petition To Sanction Fg In UK (pictures) by princessConfy(f): 4:29am On Oct 21, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:
Naija youths......
WHAT TO DO FOR NOW?
I suggest that YOU back out of the protest for now.
The Nigerian youths have made their presence felt and their voices heard.
A wise performer leaves the stage when the ovation is high.
Let's not allow bad eggs to spoil our achievements so that we can successfully build on this in subsequent months and years

Peaceful protest is the way to go.
#IStandWithAPeacefulProtest

It is not everything you do peaceful. Check your life

2 Likes

Re: #Endsars: Burna Boy Promotes Petition To Sanction Fg In UK (pictures) by Gloriagee(f): 4:46am On Oct 21, 2020
This is not a performance for crissakes. This is reality. People are jobless, hungry and you're talking bout performance and ovations? Smh

ILoveDemMANNA:
Naija youths......
WHAT TO DO FOR NOW?
Let's not allow bad eggs to spoil our achievements so that we can successfully build on this in subsequent months and years

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #Endsars: Burna Boy Promotes Petition To Sanction Fg In UK (pictures) by FlordFlorez(m): 4:50am On Oct 21, 2020
cry

Re: #Endsars: Burna Boy Promotes Petition To Sanction Fg In UK (pictures) by slydog(m): 4:52am On Oct 21, 2020
Burna boy in the UK
Wizkid in the UK

Petition the uk to do what? Ask an African head of state to step down or what?

Burna boy, wizkid, falz and all influencers that supported this, y'all need to keep up with the energy, come back to the country and continue with the protest to a logical conclusion. You cannot be in the UK this period

1 Like

Re: #Endsars: Burna Boy Promotes Petition To Sanction Fg In UK (pictures) by Ustec: 4:52am On Oct 21, 2020
mamaafrik:
i can tell you that with the population of Nigerians in U.k,the petition should be approved in 48hours
Stop deceiving yourself, is it the UK and US envoys that just had meeting with FG you're talking about?
The result of the meeting is what you're seeing, it's all politics.
Re: #Endsars: Burna Boy Promotes Petition To Sanction Fg In UK (pictures) by Empiree: 4:52am On Oct 21, 2020
DemonInvoker:
We need Liberal Thinkers like Burna not Nonentities#WeAct
Thinker you said?. Thinker that is seeking help from the very same monsters that created monsters?. It seems youths self don't have sense. Why do you need UK to intervene in Nigeria matters?.

By taking your issues to them means you still considered them your masters. You better wake up from your slumber and realize that Nigerian politicians work for UK govt. It is a script.

UK definitely don't like this protest because deplorable state of Nigeria is what makes them rich. Watch this 6 mins clip if you can.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10157693853936381&id=686141380&fs=0&focus_composer=0

2 Likes

Re: #Endsars: Burna Boy Promotes Petition To Sanction Fg In UK (pictures) by Empiree: 4:55am On Oct 21, 2020
oyebode11:
Na today i know say Burna boy dey stupid.. You want the British Government to petition a branch of the British Government that they are making billions from. This guy must be dumb if he doesn't know that they are both partners in raping Nigeria. At least send the petition to United State Senate
you are making sense at the beginning but you are as dumb as him at the end

3 Likes

Re: #Endsars: Burna Boy Promotes Petition To Sanction Fg In UK (pictures) by JoeEeL(m): 5:07am On Oct 21, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:
mynd44

Who u be? See this cow! Lives have been wasted today and you re quoting mods 100 times.

Ure a disgrace to the nation and your offspring! Your conscience will haunt u forever! Idyot. undecided

1 Like

Re: #Endsars: Burna Boy Promotes Petition To Sanction Fg In UK (pictures) by Thablownmindset: 5:12am On Oct 21, 2020
Gadahfi:
I want to say that SEUN THE OWNER OF NAIRALAND IS A BASTARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THE BASTARD SON OF A BITCH WAS WORKING UNDERGROUND FOR THE GOVERNMENT USING HIS PLATFORM TO INTIMIDATE, STIFLE, COARSE THE NIGERIAN YOUTH FROM AIRING THEIR VIEWS AND GRIEVANCES.

SEUN YOU ARE A BASTARD SON OF A BITCH!!!
AND THE BLOOD OF THOSE WHO FELL AT LEKKI TOLL GATE IS ON YOUR HEAD MOTHERFUCKER

MANNERBBQ BASTARD IDIOT
HELINEOS YOU’LL DIE SLOW MOTHERFUCKER!

AND ALL THE BASTARDS WHO COLLECT STIPENDS TO COME HERE AND TWIST THE TRUTH
Y’ALL WILL DIE MOTHERFUCKERS angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

If This is true then please how do I tag Seun to this?
Seun God punishment will be on you soon infact sooner by his grace
tell the righteous it shall be well with him, but for the wicked there shall be no peace"
Re: #Endsars: Burna Boy Promotes Petition To Sanction Fg In UK (pictures) by dangotesmummy: 5:14am On Oct 21, 2020
Kestolove:
Buhari is evil
killer government.hes not fit to even be a ward councillor talkless of president

1 Like

Re: #Endsars: Burna Boy Promotes Petition To Sanction Fg In UK (pictures) by ILoveDemMANNA: 5:23am On Oct 21, 2020
JoeEeL:

Who u be? See this cow! Lives have been wasted today and you re quoting mods 100 times.

Ure a disgrace to the nation and your offspring! Your conscience will haunt u forever! Idyot. undecided
mynd44
Re: #Endsars: Burna Boy Promotes Petition To Sanction Fg In UK (pictures) by RedPanthar: 5:23am On Oct 21, 2020
SalamRushdie:
Shooting LAGOSIANS is a NO NO ..

Boss you're close the island. Please if you come across information about figures and extent of damage do post. Will be looking forward to hearing from elites like you
Re: #Endsars: Burna Boy Promotes Petition To Sanction Fg In UK (pictures) by ILoveDemMANNA: 5:24am On Oct 21, 2020
slimkhalifa:

Alaye no dey disguise , if you be tinubu son just talk , no dey disguise oloshi
mynd44
Re: #Endsars: Burna Boy Promotes Petition To Sanction Fg In UK (pictures) by Burgerlomo: 5:25am On Oct 21, 2020
ApostleAnarchy:
Lalasticlala, seun
Tufia kwa
78 confirmed dead from Lekki tollgate as at now

OMG! This is so sad.
Re: #Endsars: Burna Boy Promotes Petition To Sanction Fg In UK (pictures) by fayded(m): 5:29am On Oct 21, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:
Naija youths......
WHAT TO DO FOR NOW?

My brother, I rarely say this to people.. Cos I'm a very reserved person. Buh u re a fool. U will be a fool Tilly die. U see Dt rubbish u typed there ...ur life will be like Nigeria, till u die. Ds current Nigeria ooo, not d one we re building

3 Likes

Re: #Endsars: Burna Boy Promotes Petition To Sanction Fg In UK (pictures) by favour32(m): 5:30am On Oct 21, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:
Naija youths......
WHAT TO DO FOR NOW?

Don't stand with peaceful protest.....stand as usual with your darling Buhari.

2 Likes

Re: #Endsars: Burna Boy Promotes Petition To Sanction Fg In UK (pictures) by Chrisjay1998(m): 5:31am On Oct 21, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:
Naija youths......
WHAT TO DO FOR NOW?

Hey bro, do you know your such a Clown, I dunno how much you were paid to do this but trust me you might as well give up now cus your efforts are not working, I have been seeing your comments on nairaland and Its Quiet the same Piece of Thrash
You copy and Paste your Thrashy Comment hoping people will get to be misguided like you Are
Buh trust me Bro.... it's not Working
go and tell your Fulani masters that you failed

3 Likes

Re: #Endsars: Burna Boy Promotes Petition To Sanction Fg In UK (pictures) by gambia(m): 5:31am On Oct 21, 2020
[s]
ILoveDemMANNA:
mynd44
[/s]

3 Likes

Re: #Endsars: Burna Boy Promotes Petition To Sanction Fg In UK (pictures) by IMAMofWAR: 5:35am On Oct 21, 2020
FuckThaMod:

]yahoo.com
bro u don give all thee olosho connect. they should give u free pussy for this . e sure me say oloshos will spam them
Re: #Endsars: Burna Boy Promotes Petition To Sanction Fg In UK (pictures) by ILoveDemMANNA: 5:38am On Oct 21, 2020
fayded:

u re a fool. U will be a fool Tilly die. U see Dt rubbish u typed there ...
mynd44
Re: #Endsars: Burna Boy Promotes Petition To Sanction Fg In UK (pictures) by tknyskny(m): 5:39am On Oct 21, 2020
wa

2 Likes

Re: #Endsars: Burna Boy Promotes Petition To Sanction Fg In UK (pictures) by fayded(m): 5:46am On Oct 21, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:
mynd44

U go call mynd44 till u die...nufn will happen. U re still a fool. And may heavens forgive u, d day I go find out who you be for ds life.

3 Likes

Re: #Endsars: Burna Boy Promotes Petition To Sanction Fg In UK (pictures) by Amanda4life: 5:51am On Oct 21, 2020
PEOPLE SJOULD BE MIND FULL OF NAME YOU GIVE YOUR CHILD.

"CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE .

CHANGE IS A GAME CHANGER

1 Like

Re: #Endsars: Burna Boy Promotes Petition To Sanction Fg In UK (pictures) by King44(m): 5:52am On Oct 21, 2020
richmanrichard:
nothing like peaceful protest
. It was peaceful and still peaceful till the sponsored hoodlums and thing took over, afterwards it was still peaceful.
Re: #Endsars: Burna Boy Promotes Petition To Sanction Fg In UK (pictures) by calberian: 5:55am On Oct 21, 2020
Where’s ?

I want to tell him something

1 Like

Re: #Endsars: Burna Boy Promotes Petition To Sanction Fg In UK (pictures) by jayaim: 6:00am On Oct 21, 2020
Nigerians can see why igbos have been clamoring for biafa. They keep calling this so country a zoo. Now I understand. The difference between Gej's administration can't be compared to this unbelievers administration. They are making a very big mistake, they can't kill us @ll

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Presidential Election: Peter Obi Disputes INEC Results In 21 States / Picture Of Nnamdi Kanu At The Court Today / House Of Representatives Members Drinking While DSS Shutdown NASS (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.