Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,209 members, 7,822,076 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

Please Let Us Stop Burning Of Properties. I'm Begging - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Please Let Us Stop Burning Of Properties. I'm Begging (672 Views)

Stop Burning Mosques In Igboland - MURIC / Nigeria Policemen Protest: "Stop Killing Us, Stop Burning Police Stations" / LASG Appeals To Residents To Stop Burning Tires On Tarred Road Surfaces (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Let Us Stop Burning Of Properties. I'm Begging by Decline: 3:24pm On Oct 21, 2020
Please my fellow Nigerian youths let us stop burning government and individual properties. Destruction of properties isn't the best for now. Let us calm down

1 Like

Re: Please Let Us Stop Burning Of Properties. I'm Begging by ItsReal: 3:24pm On Oct 21, 2020
WHEN THE PROTESTS MATURE TO FULL BLOWN ANARCHY NOTE THE FOLLOWING ABOUT THE PEOPLE YOU KNOW AND LOVE:

1. ```The 14 to 45 year old males will be bearing arms directly whether or not they like it. About half of them will die within the first year of conflict. At least 30% of females in this age range will be raped and probably killed.```

2. ```The bulk of 0 to 13 year olds will grow up as orphans. 10% will be killed in the first year and another 50% will perish from neglect in subsequent years.```

3. ```The population above from 46 to 65 years will have their dreams finally destroyed and will die out rapidly from lack of a will to survive the hardship and stress.```

4. ```The population above 66 years will have no support to survive and will die slow lonely deaths, some through starvation and neglect.```

5. ```Crime rates will multiply ten fold given the unbridled access to arms and ammunition. There will be no safe havens given current trends.```

6. ```Life expectancy will drop to 21 years from the current 47 years.```

7. ```If the conflict lasts longer than one year the worlds largest refugee problem would have been created. Nigerians will flee into Niger,Togo, Ghana, Chad, Benin Republic and Cameroon. A one way journey for most as these countries are completely unprepared for the potential influx of humiliated Nigerians.```

8. ```Through CNN, Aljazeera, SABC, BBC and other media houses we will become the global laughing stock with no idea of what next to do.```

9. ```Present day uncompromising voices will run away to safety. Shamelessly so. The afore mentioned victims will be drawn from ordinary folk.```

*No one (North, South, East, or West, Christian, Muslim etc) will be immune.*

*BETTER TO TALK PEACEFULLY,_EVERY ARTICLE OF RELATIONSHIP AS A NATION CAN BE NEGOTIATED PEACEFULLY._*

*NON-PARTISAN WARNING.*
Re: Please Let Us Stop Burning Of Properties. I'm Begging by hisgrace090: 3:36pm On Oct 21, 2020
Only when presidency feels like recalling their boys will it stop.
Re: Please Let Us Stop Burning Of Properties. I'm Begging by Nyamuriflathead: 3:48pm On Oct 21, 2020
Tinubu is a gentleman... If I were tinubu, I would identify the properties of all those celebrities fanning the embers of discord online and send thugs to set their properties Ablaze too.
Idiots have the impetus to set the obas palace on fire
Why didn't they set the obis palace on fire when the military was killing IPOB?
Re: Please Let Us Stop Burning Of Properties. I'm Begging by Nobody: 4:01pm On Oct 21, 2020
Decline:
Please my fellow Nigerian youths let us stop burning government and individual properties. Destruction of properties isn't the best for now. Let us calm down

Those who are burning properties are not online, they are illiterate thugs who have taken over the protest. Very soon some of them would start attacking people's homes...

That's why we need to understand the effect of the thugs who are outside now. Not all of them are really for the protest, they're just looking for an opportunity to loot and rob people after damaging their ppts.
Re: Please Let Us Stop Burning Of Properties. I'm Begging by Yobabad: 4:06pm On Oct 21, 2020
Hope you are not among those that elected a deaf and dumb man as a president
Re: Please Let Us Stop Burning Of Properties. I'm Begging by Decline: 4:20pm On Oct 21, 2020
Yobabad:
Hope you are not among those that elected a deaf and dumb man as a president
What we need now is how this tension in land will end, we can't destroy our land and the southern region

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Soldier Publicly Condemns Killing Of Protesters(video) / President Buhari's Speech On End SARS Protest Full Speech) / What Happened At Lekki Should Make Us Wiser

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.