Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,198 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:07 AM

Breaking News:tinubus Oriental Hotel On Fire - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News:tinubus Oriental Hotel On Fire (15949 Views)

Oriental Hotel: You Lied - Olanrewaju Tackles Tinubu’s Campaign Team / Tinubu Denies Ownership Of Oriental Hotels, Other Assets ‘Linked’ To Him / Thung Family: Lagos Oriental Hotel Doesn't Belong To Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking News:tinubus Oriental Hotel On Fire by adekolaelect(m): 7:40am On Oct 21, 2020
iTroll:

Aha.... You don bring IPOB matter enter this one.
Carry your tribalism go, we no longer dwell in ipob or afonja nonsense!
We are united in this one!
#EndThem
shot up!!!!!! stupid hypocrisy minded person .your stupidity will make you blamed Buhari for killing in your region but blaming Tinubu for killing in south west .your sense of reasoning had gone on exit simply because of one man hatred you have.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News:tinubus Oriental Hotel On Fire by Injera(f): 7:40am On Oct 21, 2020
humilitypays:
If you are his son or relative, you should be scared right now.

What I saw at Lekki toll gate last night made me to be proud of Nigerian youths.

We were resilient despite the shooting last night.

In my front they shot 2 guys, how I escaped still surprises me, destiny seems to be real.

Youths were there gingering for us to match to Bourdillion and burn it down despite the shooting.

Many youths were ready to die last night.

If you were there and said this, you will be 6ft below by now.

Na only online una get mind to call anybody fool, come out let me reply you in real life.

I don't fight with faceless kids online
Since your true agenda is now out. I fully support the establishment murdering hate filled bigots like you.
Re: Breaking News:tinubus Oriental Hotel On Fire by Iamgrey5(m): 7:41am On Oct 21, 2020
Bakrabas:

But he can advice the FG to make use of force?
When is the last time Buhari Listened to Tinubu.
Re: Breaking News:tinubus Oriental Hotel On Fire by StagethemTVee: 7:43am On Oct 21, 2020
Kill them for what? Use your head man
Amitez:
Nigeria is awake. Next is to kill the politicians. The very keg of gunpowder they have been pteparing has finally been ignited.
Re: Breaking News:tinubus Oriental Hotel On Fire by OfoIgbo: 7:50am On Oct 21, 2020
Iamgrey5:
Is Tinubu the commander in chief

Is Oriental hotel SARS office

Is Lekki tollgate a Bokoharam hideout in Sambisa forest?

1 Like

Re: Breaking News:tinubus Oriental Hotel On Fire by humilitypays(m): 7:50am On Oct 21, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

Shut the fvck up. and you know who I am right? kids everywhere.

You've not answered my question, is Tinubu the commander in chief of the armed forces? why is everything always on Tinubu you this bloodied Hypocrite Igbo
Do you know that 2 big prison centers in Edo were burnt during the protest, and armed protesters even attacked military formation in Benin, but none was killed, no massacre like in Lagos, why Because Obaseki didn't want that in Edo.

Lekki protesters were peaceful, I was there, nobody held even nail or knife, only Nigerian flags, yet they opened fire at us directly not shooting in the air.

A fellow Yoruba like you working with LCC CCTV department sneaked out some messages saying what he's seeing from their internal backup camera broke his heart and he confirmed LCC MD under the order of Tinubu ordered the removal of the CCTV cameras at the toll to avoid capturing their intended genocide.

Do you know that protesters at Aba too pursued soldiers and Police yet they didn't open fire at protesters like they did to us at Lagos toll gate last night.

I am still terrified recounting what I witnessed last night and it has hardened my heart the more, I even wish full war should break out now that all the political rogues are in Nigeria so we can pick up arms fully and let's end this once and for all.

I just wished war has broken out now so I can reply you and other foolish Nigerian politicians well armed angry

1 Like

Re: Breaking News:tinubus Oriental Hotel On Fire by humilitypays(m): 7:54am On Oct 21, 2020
Injera:

Since your true agenda is now out. I fully support the establishment murdering hate filled bigots like you.
if I could survive last night massacre, it means I am destined to live till old age. I wasn't armed, we were unarmed and defenseless yet we survived, imagine if I was armed at leat I would have gunned down 5 of those bastard soldiers clearly at a very close range last night.

I really feel bad that we didn't fall any of those bloody cowards calling themselves Nigerian army last night..they should thank their stars.

Now I see why Boko Haram kill them like flies, those guys can't even shoot accurately, they lack training. If we were armed like them last night, none of those soldiers would have escaped alive!

Nigerian army are pure cowards, highly untrained...they cannot defend Nigeria against any armed aggressor, their strength is where civilians without arms are, fools! angry

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News:tinubus Oriental Hotel On Fire by ThatFairGuy1: 7:57am On Oct 21, 2020
humilitypays:
Do you know that burnt 2 big prison centers in Edo, armed protesters even attacked military formation in Benin, but none was killed, no massacre like in Lagos, why

Lekki protesters were peaceful, I was there, nobody held even nail or knife, only Nigerian flags, yet they opened fire at us directly not shooting in the air.

A fellow Yoruba like you working with LCC CCTV department sneaked out some messages saying what he's seeing from their internal backup camera broke his heart and he confirmed LCC MD under the order of Tinubu ordered the removal of the CCTV cameras at the toll to avoid capturing their intended genocide.

Do you know that protesters at Aba too pursued soldiers and Police yet they didn't open fire at protesters like they did to us at Lagos toll gate last night.

I am still terrified recounting what I witnessed last night and it has hardened my heart the more, I even wish full war should break out now that all the rogues are in Nigeria so we can pick up arms fully and let's end this once and for all.

I just wished war has broken out now so I can reply you and other foolish Nigerian politicians well armed angry
NUISANCE. And you know my capabilities right?

In as much as I condemn the attack and senseless massacre on the protesters, I'll break your heart for being insensitive to know that ONLY PRESIDENT CAN ORDER ARMY. Your emotions just becloud your sense of reasoning, you are attacking Tinubu Because of the hatred you and your brethren have for him before. So go to hell, NO MORE MOVEMENT, CURFEW IS NOW IN LAGOS. GO TO EAST AND PROTEST

Re: Breaking News:tinubus Oriental Hotel On Fire by husbandsnatcha(f): 8:02am On Oct 21, 2020
madridguy:
Nigeria peaceful protesters in that axis should stay safe. We knew their tactics, their thugs are the ones burning properties.

We saw how they removed CCTV at the Lekki Toll gate and the aftermath is shooting at unharmed innocent Nigerians.

...u supported Dem with ur last blood, REMEMBER u had all d curse with ur ass

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking News:tinubus Oriental Hotel On Fire by humilitypays(m): 8:06am On Oct 21, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

NUISANCE. And you know my capabilities right?

In as much as I condemn the attack and senseless massacre on the protesters, I'll break your heart for being insensitive to know that ONLY PRESIDENT CAN ORDER ARMY. Your emotions just becloud your sense of reasoning, you are attacking Tinubu Because of the hatred you and your brethren have for him before. So go to hell, NO MORE MOVEMENT, CURFEW IS NOW IN LAGOS. GO TO EAST AND PROTEST
Tinubu could address Edo state people on Edo guber election but could not utter a word to the protesters for 11 days stretch!

What does that tell you

As a Yoruba boy you are, so you are happy protesters were not shot at in Aba, Benin, even Jos but your own people mostly got massacred for protesting peacefully in their own Lagos state

You tribal fool, I don't have time to reply you in your tribal bigotry, if you had ever been to any of the protest grounds in and outside Lagos, you will know that Igbos are never your enemy but your best friends only asking for the right things to be done.

And why are you so adamant in defending Tinubu

Is Tinubu the whole of Yoruba nation

Yes I despise Tinubu as much as I despise Orji Uzo Kalu, Rochas Okorocha, Ikedi Ohakim, Theodore Orji, Oshiomhole, Buhari and co

They are all criminals that deserve to be lynched!!

And the Tinubu you are defending have agreed that he supports use of force on protesters.

Read it here http://saharareporters.com/2020/10/20/endsars-ex-lagos-governor-tinubu-justifies-use-force-peaceful-protesters-president

Foolish, gullible youths!

1 Like

Re: Breaking News:tinubus Oriental Hotel On Fire by Mrnakeina(m): 8:11am On Oct 21, 2020
Injera:

I fully support Army butchering hate filled bigots like you.
Ode
Re: Breaking News:tinubus Oriental Hotel On Fire by ThatFairGuy1: 8:18am On Oct 21, 2020
[s]
humilitypays:
Tinubu could address Edo state people on Edo guber election but could not utter a word to the protesters for 11 days stretch!

What does that tell you

As a Yoruba boy you are, so you are happy protesters were not shot at in Aba, Benin, even Jos but your own people mostly got massacred for protesting peacefully in their own Lagos state

You tribal fool, I don't have time to reply you in your tribal bigotry, if you had ever been to any of the protest grounds in and outside Lagos, you will know that Igbos are never your enemy but your best friends only asking for the right things to be done.

And why are you so adamant in defending Tinubu

Is Tinubu the whole of Yoruba nation

Yes I despise Tinubu as much as I despise Orji Uzo Kalu, Rochas Okorocha, Ikedi Ohakim, Theodore Orji, Oshiomhole, Buhari and co

They are all criminals that deserve to be lynched!!
[/s]
How will you compare party to governance. Is Tinubu holding any Political post? why do you want to hear him talk? As Sanwolu not spoken to protesters countless times?

Orji Uzor kalu, the Senate whip, why don't you pressurize him to speak? why Tinubu? where's Abaribe, the minority leader. where's okorocha? where's Obi? Ekweremadu and co?

ONLY SENSELESS YORUBAS WON'T UNDERSTAND YOUR GIMMICKS
Re: Breaking News:tinubus Oriental Hotel On Fire by Kingzeez10: 8:30am On Oct 21, 2020
jimmychang:

Carry your tribalism comot ...we no want grin grin angry
You're the one that should carry your tribalism elsewhere, you guys ridiculed him, call him ceremonial leader and love the way fulani is dealing with him so suddenly he now have the power to order the military, you sef check am did it make any sense to you?

1 Like

Re: Breaking News:tinubus Oriental Hotel On Fire by leokid866: 8:52am On Oct 21, 2020
iTroll:

We take out The head of the snake first before worry about its tail
So Tinubu is the head of the snake directing all affairs in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Breaking News:tinubus Oriental Hotel On Fire by leokid866: 8:55am On Oct 21, 2020
iTroll:

So the lives wasted today means nothing to you
Spanish that means the lives of people staying there and working there and the lives that depend on them should be destroyed?
Re: Breaking News:tinubus Oriental Hotel On Fire by leokid866: 8:57am On Oct 21, 2020
Iamgrey5:
It's not Tribalism just facts

Even though I am not a big fan of Tinubu, I don't know how you will blame the man for every single thing that goes wrong in the administration.

Some of you actually accused him of being the sponsor of the protest just yesterday

https://www.nairaland.com/6192674/why-think-tinubu-sponsoring-endsars
I honest don't know why there is so much hate for a private citizen that holdshe not government position......they just want to stain is name with everything they can lay their hands on.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News:tinubus Oriental Hotel On Fire by leokid866: 9:06am On Oct 21, 2020
humilitypays:
If you are his son or relative, you should be scared right now.

What I saw at Lekki toll gate last night made me to be proud of Nigerian youths.

We were resilient despite the shooting last night.

In my front they shot 2 guys, how I escaped still surprises me, destiny seems to be real.

Youths were there gingering for us to match to Bourdillion and burn it down despite the shooting.

Many youths were ready to die last night.

If you were there and said this, you will be 6ft below by now.

Na only online una get mind to call anybody fool, come out let me reply you in real life.

I don't fight with faceless kids online
When you burn down his house and kill him, what next? You think the shootings will stop? Or the protest will get tagged terrorism which has ended the life of a prominent Nigerian and party leaders? Which in turn will allow more military presence?
Re: Breaking News:tinubus Oriental Hotel On Fire by Nobody: 10:15am On Oct 21, 2020
This country needs to be put on pause mode. This evil should not be ignored. We cant just carry on with business as usual as tho nothing happened

Let's include #boycottnigeriancrude in the trend
Re: Breaking News:tinubus Oriental Hotel On Fire by DKM123: 10:21am On Oct 21, 2020
chris259:
When they are true there pls head over to TVC news and set...

Leave TVC out of it. They have been reporting the #ENDSARS Protest without any form of bias. If anything they are in support of the struggle. Leave them alone!
Re: Breaking News:tinubus Oriental Hotel On Fire by written007: 10:25am On Oct 21, 2020
Iamgrey5:
Tinubu cannot order military?

Oriental Hotel is a private business with a lot of Nigerians employed there, why burn it ?

Tell that to the dead
Re: Breaking News:tinubus Oriental Hotel On Fire by Nyamuriflathead: 10:36am On Oct 21, 2020
iTroll:

We take out The head of the snake first before worry about its tail

Yes, like the way you all took out ahmadu bello, tafawa balewa and forgot to take out Nwafor orizu, Nnamdi Azikiwe, Aguiyi ironsi... Etc

1 Like

Re: Breaking News:tinubus Oriental Hotel On Fire by WizzyVine: 10:36am On Oct 21, 2020
Iamgrey5:
The problem in Nigeria is not the leaders but people like you often playing the Orstrich

Is Tinubu your commander in chief?

You left Buhari, left Brutai come face Tinubu.

Man, stop arguing. Buhari and Buratai are far away from Lagos. We all know that Tinubu and Sanwo Olu are accomplices. We have intelligence on how Tinubu ordered the lights at the Lekki toll gate to be switched off before the massacre yesterday.

The attacks on Tinubu isn't a blind one.
Re: Breaking News:tinubus Oriental Hotel On Fire by chris259(m): 10:37am On Oct 21, 2020
DKM123:

Leave TVC out of it. They have been reporting the #ENDSARS Protest without any form of bias. If anything they are in support of the struggle. Leave them alone!
Tinubu loyalist, TVC is currently under attack and i hope dat place burns to the ground, since tinubu can order groups of army officers to gun down unarmed protesters he will live to see all his investments crumble.
Re: Breaking News:tinubus Oriental Hotel On Fire by Tillatalk: 10:40am On Oct 21, 2020
Iamgrey5:
Tinubu cannot order military?

Oriental Hotel is a private business with a lot of Nigerians employed there, why burn it ?
can you be sensible for once
Re: Breaking News:tinubus Oriental Hotel On Fire by Asahi: 10:42am On Oct 21, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

He must return all the bullion vans.
Don’t you have South African women to beat to death?

I’ll never understand South Africans being obsessed with Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News:tinubus Oriental Hotel On Fire by ruggedtimi(m): 10:47am On Oct 21, 2020
Iamgrey5:

this one no dey nigeria
Re: Breaking News:tinubus Oriental Hotel On Fire by Sambaby7640: 10:49am On Oct 21, 2020
Iamgrey5:
The problem in Nigeria is not the leaders but people like you often playing the Orstrich

Is Tinubu your commander in chief?

You left Buhari, left Brutai come face Tinubu.

Because he ordered the killing of protesters at the tollgate cus of the millions he is losing from it's blockage.
Re: Breaking News:tinubus Oriental Hotel On Fire by lytech1(m): 11:25am On Oct 21, 2020
Iamgrey5:

He is our major problem
He impose Buhari on us
He loot Lagos
He claim to be Godfather of most governor's who in returns gv him something (Southwest in particular)

His cup is full.

All he acqured will ruin in his presence...

Enough is Enough

The hardship in the land is too much.

You recharge your phone,u pay vat
You borrow airtime,u pay vat
U make calls,u pay vat
U transfer money,u pay vat
They send u money,u pay stamp duty

Our okada riders pay heavily for ticket
Price of every commodity sky rocket
No good road
No electricity
Poor hospital
Poor education system

Their kids go to the best school in abroad
Still come back home and get the best job in the country

Am a graduate
I graduated in the year 2012
Till this very moment,I never get a paid job by the government
Enough is enough
Our parents have failed us by not fighting for us..

Let's not blame them coz our children will still blame us.

Let's stand and fight for our right

#BUHARIMUSTGO

1 Like

Re: Breaking News:tinubus Oriental Hotel On Fire by SunnySlad(m): 11:49am On Oct 21, 2020
We the youths ought to start channelling same attitude, efforts, zeal, and passion we extend to other sectors of live into the activities of politics. The government have so long had their way with us. They spit to our faces and tells us open lies!
We should know how the game is played! This so called government use vulnerable youths to perpetrate their ill vises. Those youth who allow themselves to be used lack wisdom, knowledge and understanding. The peanut you are been paid will not last a lifetime! You will definitely exhaust it all and after that what? You crawl up to them for other assignments? Shame, because you could have definitely asked for your rights which in turn will provide an enabling environment for you to better your future and become less dependent on those who steal your life away only to offer you vinegar for solace.
If you know how this guys play the political game then you should know that Anti #EndSars prostesters or otherwise called hoodlums are no other people but government sponsored agency. The question is: why would the government engage in such act? I will give you the answer to such questions.....
#EndSars protest is beyond government control as the youths have refused to be cowed away from the streets. The government fear as such actions might turn revolutionary because they don't have any plan of looking into the agitation of the youths. Now they have sat down and thought over the whole situation, how do we get rid of this youths out of the streets before they sink our ship? Now they were able to come up with a plan..... Let's use their vulnerable brethren against them!
How you ask me,
Okay, we can't send the military out their because this youths are peaceful protesters and they don't want to see the Police officers as it stands. Let's create confusion, anarchy, crisis, unrest and disruption of the whole #EndSars protest so the process will look violent after which we will have a reason for sending in the military!
Now does this situation makes sense to you?
This is a ploy of the government to end the #EndSars protest..... Unfortunately for the government we are wiser!!!! There is no going back to this national call of duty. #EndSars #UnitedYouth, #InSolidarity, #Wefearnogun #Ourcriesmustbeheard #Endtobadleadership #OneVoice #YouthRennaissance #ClarionCall #YouthLivesMatters
Re: Breaking News:tinubus Oriental Hotel On Fire by Openbusiness: 11:56am On Oct 21, 2020
Buhari God will punish you forever. Nigerian people gave you green white green flag, and you collected it and change the flag to green red green with the blood of the people.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lamido Congratulates Buhari - Vanguard / Tinubu Promises To Abolish Parallel FOREX Market (Video) / Ambode Visits Oshiomhole And Obaseki In Edo State (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.