Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,962 members, 7,828,408 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

Sanwo-Olu: Forces Beyond Our Direct Control Moved To Make Dark Notes In History - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-Olu: Forces Beyond Our Direct Control Moved To Make Dark Notes In History (47693 Views)

Wike Gifts A Little Boy A Bundle Of Naira Notes In Port Harcourt (Video) / INEC Official Caught With Dollar Notes In Oworo, Lagos State. / Sanwo-Olu: It Is Illegal To Reject Old Naira Notes In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Forces Beyond Our Direct Control Moved To Make Dark Notes In History by Chekwume16(m): 8:12am On Oct 21, 2020
You make me laugh. Don't worry the death will start from your family soon so that you can start recording.
Vaughanlanrewaj:

Suffer for protecting the citizenry and so far no death recorded and those claiming massacre can't prove death.
The good news is that so far there is no death recorded and substantiated by a credible news media.
The governor has released the casualty list.
All we want is peace. Even the worst of wars still ended with a ceasefire.
Let there be peace please.

3 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Forces Beyond Our Direct Control Moved To Make Dark Notes In History by Kelvinhunta: 8:12am On Oct 21, 2020
Nawa oooo. Must everything be tribalistic? What has killing of people got to do with ethnicity? No one even knows the tribe of people killed yet what is the difference between this mentality with that of the people that ordered the shootings? Let's call a spade a spade and let us be united for once. We are talking about peoples lives here ah
marsman:
If you blame this man, but you can defend Mr Obi, your whole generation, will die painful deaths

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Forces Beyond Our Direct Control Moved To Make Dark Notes In History by ogatboy(m): 8:14am On Oct 21, 2020
Iamgrey5:
This exactly the narrative you want to push.

You have tried extremely hard to push this narrative that Sanwo olu now controls the military even When Wike said few days ago that he can't control police officers in his own state.

But same you believe Peter Obi was not aware of the killings in Anambra when he was the governor.

Who took off the CCTV camera, who ordered switching of light?? Just use logic and you will get to the endpoint

3 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Forces Beyond Our Direct Control Moved To Make Dark Notes In History by WrittyWritter(f): 8:14am On Oct 21, 2020
Vaughanlanrewaj:

Thank you. We will heal the land with the fervent prayers and actions of the righteous.
Those who told people to continue to defy the curfew and face the soldiers have their own children with them. The protest was hijacked by arsonists and hoodlums. People were suffering from the actions of both the government and the protesters without exit strategy.
In the midst of this confusion, intelligent people call for peace.
Those burning and looting banks are not protesters.
All we want is peace. Please stay safe and let us sue for peace.Please

U really need stop talking in myth and start talking in fact..D curfew was to start 9
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Forces Beyond Our Direct Control Moved To Make Dark Notes In History by Vaughanlanrewaj: 8:15am On Oct 21, 2020
Chekwume16:
You make me laugh. Don't worry the death will start from your family soon so that you can start recording.
Thank you. There won't be bloodshed in this land.
We will continue to sue for peace so that we won't be giving you bad news to rejoice over.
We supported the protests until the anarchists took over.
During such confusion, intelligent people call for peace to save more lives.
Please support the effort of Government at restoring peace. Please

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Forces Beyond Our Direct Control Moved To Make Dark Notes In History by Royalfurnitures: 8:16am On Oct 21, 2020
The perpetrators will never know peace

Your home is incomplete without good quality furniture thats why we are here for you
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Forces Beyond Our Direct Control Moved To Make Dark Notes In History by Havesense: 8:18am On Oct 21, 2020
Forces beyond his power truly... This thing is planned by Tinubu.. some of the soldiers confirmed this and yet you still say we’re in democracy

3 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Forces Beyond Our Direct Control Moved To Make Dark Notes In History by MrMurdah: 8:18am On Oct 21, 2020
He was installed as governor.

He is a puppet

Inasmuch as they went above his head to make this dark decision, he is still an accessory to this atrocity.

The blood of the innocent will haunt you till your 4th generation.

4 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Forces Beyond Our Direct Control Moved To Make Dark Notes In History by WrittyWritter(f): 8:18am On Oct 21, 2020
Vaughanlanrewaj:

Thank you. Even in real life I stand up to liars and bullies. That is the account that tallies with the live report. So calm down.
Those who started protests and allowed hoodlums to hijack it didn't try and the government that waited for 13 days , allowing innocent law abiding citizens to suffer, did not try too.
The worst are the liars calling it massacre to cause more problems.
During such confusion, intelligent people call for peace.
My appeal to you is to support the effort of Government at restoring peace in the land. God bless you.

How is it not a massacre..do u know how many people died...
Hoodlums who sent dem..was it not d govt
please wake up from ur dream..u think need stations will carry d original news..Dis shows how foolish u re
Which peace are dey restoring..so sending army yi kill unarmed men is okay

Ur naiveness is really shocking..Are u sure u are normal..abi u still dey sleep

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Forces Beyond Our Direct Control Moved To Make Dark Notes In History by Kelvinhunta: 8:18am On Oct 21, 2020
I get ur point but what am tryna explain is that these politicians will do worse and come outside to pretend that they are with u. All of them are guilty until they prove themselves. I don't trust any politician.
PresidentAtiku:
brotherly, I am a staunch hater of this APC government. And it is objective hatred. They failed woefully.

But from the days of Corona till now, Sanwolu has shown passionate leadership. He leads from the pole point.
What if he said the truth?
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Forces Beyond Our Direct Control Moved To Make Dark Notes In History by Vaughanlanrewaj: 8:18am On Oct 21, 2020
WrittyWritter:

U really need stop talking in myth and start talking in fact..D curfew was to start 9
The curfew was 4pm and later changed to 9pm.
Either way, the government did not try by allowing the protest fester for 13 days before declaring a curfew and the protesters without exit strategy did not try too by allowing hoodlums hijack the protest.

Like I said, we need peace to avert more deaths.Please let us sue for peace. Please
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Forces Beyond Our Direct Control Moved To Make Dark Notes In History by Olakunleyakub(m): 8:19am On Oct 21, 2020
Aunty pls slow down.
It is a double edge sword. Let us leave tinubu out of this ultimately.

If any should know at all about the shooting it would be the governor not tinubu even at that t is still debatable cos sanwolu does not have power over police talk less of army.

Assumptions is the lowest form of knowledge without any concrete evidence.

Am suspecting that the shooting came from aso rock.

Any how it is, let posterity judge and peace should restoreed back to the country

We truly deserved better my sister!
WrittyWritter:

Forget all those trash..dis is Lagos..we all know who owns Lagos..nothing happens in Lagos without his consent..And d fact dat it was Lekki Tollgate
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Forces Beyond Our Direct Control Moved To Make Dark Notes In History by henryobinna(m): 8:19am On Oct 21, 2020
Kelvinhunta:
Can u read what u just posted? That u didn't plan robbery but u were aware it's been planned and u failed to speak up also makes u an accomplice. Do people have sense at all?
Maybe he should have spoken, but him speaking won't stop the police and military from taking orders from the president.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Forces Beyond Our Direct Control Moved To Make Dark Notes In History by webm: 8:21am On Oct 21, 2020
This is like a karma to Lagosians. When this government was killing IPOB protesters, most Lagosians were in support of it. I carefully used Lagosians instead of the Yorubas because some Igbos in Lagos were also in support of IPOB massacre.

This government is evil. The Hausas sees every protest as trying to topple the Buhari government or break the country. The country will break up one day but that's not with serious fight by the Hausas who are the parasites in this union

4 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Forces Beyond Our Direct Control Moved To Make Dark Notes In History by henryobinna(m): 8:22am On Oct 21, 2020
Luckydubby7:

It was planned work.
Don't spare him pls.
I'm not sparing him. What am saying is they don't take orders from him. He doesn't have constitutional powers to stop them.

The president can even declare state of emergency in the state so that he'll 'seize' to be a governor.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Forces Beyond Our Direct Control Moved To Make Dark Notes In History by WrittyWritter(f): 8:23am On Oct 21, 2020
Olakunleyakub:
Aunty pls slow down.
It is a double edge sword. Let us leave tinubu out of this ultimately.

If any should know at all about the shooting it would be the governor not tinubu even at that t is still debatable cos sanwolu does not have power over police talk less of army.

Assumptions is the lowest form of knowledge without any concrete evidence.

Am suspecting that the shooting came from aso rock.

Any how it is, let posterity judge and peace should restoreed back to the country

We truly deserved better my sister!

We know it came from aso rock..but y did dey target tollgate..one of d most peaceful protest..while there were places with violence..we can't leave Tinubu or his puppet out if it..do u know how much dey were losing

Not in goes on in Lagos dat Tinubu does not know..NOTHING..forget he is not d governor na him dey control d governor
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Forces Beyond Our Direct Control Moved To Make Dark Notes In History by marsman: 8:25am On Oct 21, 2020
Kelvinhunta:
Nawa oooo. Must everything be tribalistic? What has killing of people got to do with ethnicity? No one even knows the tribe of people killed yet what is the difference between this mentality with that of the people that ordered the shootings? Let's call a spade a spade and let us be united for once. We are talking about peoples lives here ah
I hate hypocrisy.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Forces Beyond Our Direct Control Moved To Make Dark Notes In History by Vaughanlanrewaj: 8:25am On Oct 21, 2020
WrittyWritter:

How is it not a massacre..do u know how many people died...
Hoodlums who sent dem..was it not d govt
please wake up from ur dream..u think need stations will carry d original news..Dis shows how foolish u re
Which peace are dey restoring..so sending army yi kill unarmed men is okay

Ur naiveness is really shocking..Are u sure u are normal..abi u still dey sleep
Thank you.
Okay if you believing that it is a massacre because Saraki said so will give you a sound sleep, please believe it.
All accounts including thst of Punch newspaper quoted 7 deaths at Lekki and it reported the account of protesters not that it counted the corpses. So unlike you, I believe that the news of one death alone is sad enough let alone a massacre. Having a massacre committed anywhere is terrifying so how you relish using it is what I don't undeestand.
Now if you see news on social media and credible news station like Channels TV, go for the one from channels TV because their credibility is on it.
To the most important part, please let us sue for peace. We need peace to avert more deaths and get justice for the dead.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Forces Beyond Our Direct Control Moved To Make Dark Notes In History by phineas: 8:25am On Oct 21, 2020
@seun it is time to take moderating news on this matter that hits nairaland very seriously.

All information must be properly verified before posting.Unsubstantiated news shoukd not be allowed

Peace is a fragile thing.its everyone's responsibility to keep the peace.Yours too.

Reforms do not need to happen at the cost of bloodshed.The protests are no longer peaceful.We must be careful so hoodlums don't burn our country,our home down.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Forces Beyond Our Direct Control Moved To Make Dark Notes In History by Kelvinhunta: 8:27am On Oct 21, 2020
In this life you have to do ur own part and leave the rest. What stops he from saying it out? Say it and when it happens everyone will know u did what u r supposed to do. An addage says a friend that I should have told u is a bad friend but a friend that I told u is a good friend. Him saying it wouldn't stop the protest but at least it will be open that u didn't support the killings
henryobinna:
Maybe he should have spoken, but him speaking won't stop the police and military from taking orders from the president.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Forces Beyond Our Direct Control Moved To Make Dark Notes In History by hardbody: 8:28am On Oct 21, 2020
GreyLaw:
Shut your trap!

You colluded with the army. They didn't come from space without your permission. In a sane place relatives of the slain should have given you thunderous slaps in the face in any of the hospital wards just to register their displeasure.

What is unfortunate about shootings and subsequent murder which you were privy to? Police stations were burned down by God knows who and soldiers didn't go there, but went to the toll gate. Of course! That's where money is made.

Men who are born to do evil and then turn around and claim good; you will be judged except you repent and ask for mercy both from God and those whom you passively participated in their murder.

Even when David repented from the sin of sleeping with Bathsheba and killing of Uriah, he was still punished. The child died and he saw war from his own son. Repentance doesn't mean people will not be punished for their sins. They will.

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Forces Beyond Our Direct Control Moved To Make Dark Notes In History by WrittyWritter(f): 8:28am On Oct 21, 2020
Vaughanlanrewaj:

The curfew was 4pm and later changed to 9pm.
Either way, the government did not try by allowing the protest fester for 13 days before declaring a curfew and the protesters without exit strategy did not try too by allowing hoodlums hijack the protest.

Like I said, we need peace to avert more deaths.Please let us sue for peace. Please

Ur naiveness is shocking...Let me give u an advice..Ignorance is bliss..But it also makes.u Foolish..Makes u to do,say and type foolish tins also

Op please wake up from DAT dream ur in and come back to reality...

Since u want peace let me tell u something
'He who wants peace must be ready 4 war'
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Forces Beyond Our Direct Control Moved To Make Dark Notes In History by Kelvinhunta: 8:29am On Oct 21, 2020
U mean hoodlums or government? Because all I can see is Government agencies trying to bring down the government
phineas:
@seun it is time to take moderating news on this matter that hits nairaland very seriously.

All information must be properly verified before posting.Unsubstantiated news shoukd not be allowed

Peace is a fragile thing.its everyone's responsibility to keep the peace.Yours too.

Reforms do not need to happen at the cost of bloodshed.The protests are no longer peaceful.We must be careful so hoodlums don't burn our country,our home down.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Forces Beyond Our Direct Control Moved To Make Dark Notes In History by phineas: 8:30am On Oct 21, 2020
Do we remember occupy Nigeria protests of the Jonathan regime?

Once the Soldiers were released to the streets the leaders of the protests called in everyone.No life was to be lost. Thats responsibility.

Any through protester should get off the streets now.Any one still protesting by burning structures is a hoodlum.National security matters.The safety of our society matters.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Forces Beyond Our Direct Control Moved To Make Dark Notes In History by WrittyWritter(f): 8:31am On Oct 21, 2020
Vaughanlanrewaj:

Thank you.
Okay if you believing that it is a massacre because Saraki said so will give you a sound sleep, please believe it.
All accounts including thst of Punch newspaper quoted 7 deaths at Lekki and it reported the account of protesters not that it counted the corpses. So unlike you, I believe that the news of one death alone is sad enough let alone a massacre. Having a massacre committed anywhere is terrifying so how you relish using it is what I don't undeestand.
Now if you see news on social media and credible news station like Channels TV, go for the one from channels TV because their credibility is on it.
To the most important part, please let us sue for peace. We need peace to avert more deaths and get justice for the dead.

Guy forget news..dey will never carry d original news..what will complicate dem..go to twitter or fb..go nd see people live videos from last night be4 u start talking..Like I said be4 ur naiveness is shocking
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Forces Beyond Our Direct Control Moved To Make Dark Notes In History by Vaughanlanrewaj: 8:31am On Oct 21, 2020
WrittyWritter:

Ur naiveness is shocking...Let me give u an advice..Ignorance is bliss..But it also makes.u Foolish..Makes u to do,say and type foolish tins also

Op please wake up from DAT dream ur in and come back to reality...

Since u want peace let me tell u something
'He who wants peace must be ready 4 war'

Please don't go and face the soldiers. We still need you sir.
Every single life of a human is important to God. Please read the book 48 Laws of Power and you will learn the different ways to get power. Please don't go and defy the curfew and face the soldiers. Please.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Forces Beyond Our Direct Control Moved To Make Dark Notes In History by leokid866: 8:32am On Oct 21, 2020
GreyLaw:
Shut your trap!

You colluded with the army. They didn't come from space without your permission. In a sane place relatives of the slain should have given you thunderous slaps in the face in any of the hospital wards just to register their displeasure.

What is unfortunate about shootings and subsequent murder which you were privy to? Police stations were burned down by God knows who and soldiers didn't go there, but went to the toll gate. Of course! That's where money is made.

Men who are born to do evil and then turn around and claim good; you will be judged except you repent and ask for mercy both from God and those whom you passively participated in their murder.
You obviously don't know how the security apparatus of the country works, in a system where a Governor can't give police orders it is now the army he will collude with.....
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Forces Beyond Our Direct Control Moved To Make Dark Notes In History by phineas: 8:32am On Oct 21, 2020
Kelvinhunta:
U mean hoodlums or government? Because all I can see is Government agencies trying to bring down the government

I don't get your point.

stop fanning flames of violence with your mouths.For all those who fan the flames of violence in my country Nigeria at this time.May any further loss of lives in this matter be on your heads.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Forces Beyond Our Direct Control Moved To Make Dark Notes In History by Kirigidi(m): 8:33am On Oct 21, 2020
potent5:
In 2017 it happened in Abia state and the governor absolved himself. It is the turn of the governor of Lagos State to absolve himself in 2020. Whose turn is it next.

This is for all blood sucking-Governors in Nigeria
Don't blame the Lagos State Governor for now. Sanwo-Olu may not be aware of the evil plan to attack protestors just like what happened in Abia State. If you observe very well, virtually all the military commanders in the South are all Muslim northerners. In addition, virtually all the different armed forces are headed by Hausa/Fulani Muslims including the minister of defence, national security advisor, e.t.c. It's not just coincidence, there are reasons why Buhari deliberately did that; to suppress any southern or Christian uprising against his evil government. Remember Buhari is a known Islamist. The implication of this is that any crucial security meeting can hold without the involvement of Southerners or Christians, language of deliberation will be Hausa. Muslim commanders may view the ongoing protests as fight to remove their fellow Muslim from power, and may hold meetings to take action without the knowledge of any southern Governor or Christian. It is time for Southerners to wise up. Honestly!

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Forces Beyond Our Direct Control Moved To Make Dark Notes In History by Kelvinhunta: 8:34am On Oct 21, 2020
I thank God people like u that calls a spade a spade still exist! Some people will be thinking repentance absolves u from karma. People should read Bible with understanding . Everybody will pay for every wrong doing they did. It can be passed to your generations to come. This is what people should understand before doing any bad
hardbody:

Even when David repented from the sin of sleeping with Bathsheba and killing of Uriah, he was still punished. The child died and he saw war from his own son. Repentance doesn't mean people will not be punished for their sins. They will.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Forces Beyond Our Direct Control Moved To Make Dark Notes In History by Vaughanlanrewaj: 8:34am On Oct 21, 2020
WrittyWritter:

Guy forget news..dey will never carry d original news..what will complicate dem..go to twitter or fb..go nd see people live videos from last night be4 u start talking..Like I said be4 ur naiveness is shocking
Don't take news from social media. I hope you won't learn too late.
I know you young men of these days don't like processes but truth be told, in life, the process is as important as the outcome. You are still young, learn now and dont be reckless, you still have more glorious years ahead of you.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Forces Beyond Our Direct Control Moved To Make Dark Notes In History by udemzyudex(m): 8:35am On Oct 21, 2020
Princedapace:

Oga, the military will remove and nothing u will do. Period.

In fact, ur governor can be removed by order from Abuja.

You're just an educated illiterate.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ibrahim Magu Threatens Hunger Strike / Governor Buni Visits Eunice, Orji Kalu's Mother (Photos) / House Of Representative Members Visit Tinubu In London (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.