Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,145 members, 7,829,092 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

Sanwo-Olu: Forces Beyond Our Direct Control Moved To Make Dark Notes In History - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-Olu: Forces Beyond Our Direct Control Moved To Make Dark Notes In History (47696 Views)

Wike Gifts A Little Boy A Bundle Of Naira Notes In Port Harcourt (Video) / INEC Official Caught With Dollar Notes In Oworo, Lagos State. / Sanwo-Olu: It Is Illegal To Reject Old Naira Notes In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Forces Beyond Our Direct Control Moved To Make Dark Notes In History by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 8:40am On Oct 21, 2020
Vaughanlanrewaj:

Suffer for protecting the citizenry and so far no death recorded and those claiming massacre can't prove death.
The good news is that so far there is no death recorded and substantiated by a credible news media.
The governor has released the casualty list.
All we want is peace. Even the worst of wars still ended with a ceasefire.
Let there be peace please.

Do you know how many got murdered in lekki last night ??

Do you think government will say anything on the killings ??. A friend told me, one of his yabatech coursemate got shot yesterday. He was among the protesters.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Forces Beyond Our Direct Control Moved To Make Dark Notes In History by Kelvinhunta: 8:40am On Oct 21, 2020
What is this one talking. Go siddon Jor. Are u just coming in from Sudan or where. U just wake up to type rubbish here. Talk with facts and stop day dreaming. The governor admitted that forces above move in to attack the protesters. He is claiming innocence so the argument is can a military move in without the consent of the governor? Why didn't he raise alarm before the death occurred since he is claiming he is innocent
Kirigidi:
Don't blame the Lagos State Governor for now. Sanwo-Olu may not be aware of the evil plan to attack protestors just like what happened in Abia State. If you observe very well, virtually all the military commanders in the South are all Muslim northerners. In addition, virtually all the different armed forces are headed by Hausa/Fulani Muslims including the minister of defence, national security advisor, e.t.c. It's not just coincidence, there are reasons why Buhari deliberately did that; to suppress any southern or Christian uprising against his evil government. Remember Buhari is a known Islamist. The implication of this is that any crucial security meeting can hold without the involvement of Southerners or Christians, language of deliberation will be Hausa. Muslim commanders may view the ongoing protests as fight to remove their fellow Muslim from power, and may hold meetings to take action without the knowledge of any southern Governor or Christian. It is time for Southerners to wise up. Honestly!
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Forces Beyond Our Direct Control Moved To Make Dark Notes In History by Nobody: 8:42am On Oct 21, 2020
Ediot, he didn't add that he tried to bribe us in lekki around 3am.... Your family will suffer for 600 years

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Forces Beyond Our Direct Control Moved To Make Dark Notes In History by Princedapace(m): 8:44am On Oct 21, 2020
udemzyudex:

You're just an educated illiterate.

Lol, I think u are the one who doesn't understand her country.

ABUJA can withdraw the security details of the governor. They have done it over and over again.

The governors in ur country don't have control over security. The security men can come into ur state with orders from Abuja and do what they want to do.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Forces Beyond Our Direct Control Moved To Make Dark Notes In History by Kelvinhunta: 8:45am On Oct 21, 2020
The issue is not if it will stop the military. Since he wants to claim he is innocent, he should have spoken b4 the deed though I understand it will be difficult to say sha
henryobinna:
Maybe he should have spoken, but him speaking won't stop the police and military from taking orders from the president.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Forces Beyond Our Direct Control Moved To Make Dark Notes In History by laidima88(m): 8:46am On Oct 21, 2020
GreyLaw:
Shut your trap!

You colluded with the army. They didn't come from space without your permission. In a sane place relatives of the slain should have given you thunderous slaps in the face in any of the hospital wards just to register their displeasure.

What is unfortunate about shootings and subsequent murder which you were privy to? Police stations were burned down by God knows who and soldiers didn't go there, but went to the toll gate. Of course! That's where money is made.

Men who are born to do evil and then turn around and claim good; you will be judged except you repent and ask for mercy both from God and those whom you passively participated in their murder.

Igbo hypocrite, when will u hold Peter obi responsible for his SARS massacre
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Forces Beyond Our Direct Control Moved To Make Dark Notes In History by Kelvinhunta: 8:48am On Oct 21, 2020
What is ur problems? Is telling the truth among ur problems?
phineas:

I don't get your point.

stop fanning flames of violence with your mouths.For all those who fan the flames of violence in my country Nigeria at this time.May any further loss of lives in this matter be on your heads.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Forces Beyond Our Direct Control Moved To Make Dark Notes In History by udemzyudex(m): 8:48am On Oct 21, 2020
Princedapace:

Lol, I think u are the one who doesn't understand her country.

ABUJA can withdraw the security details of the governor. They have done it over and over again.

The governors in ur country don't have control over security. The security men can come into ur state with orders from Abuja and do what they want to do.

Read your former post and tell me where you talk about withdrawing the governors security details.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Forces Beyond Our Direct Control Moved To Make Dark Notes In History by rollandben(m): 8:52am On Oct 21, 2020
You Sanwo Olu, Tinubu and their family have prices to pay, You and your children wherever they are will never go unpunished for this. the blood of the innocent citizens you killed will cry on you and your children.
Now they have done their worse but they should watchout for the consequences.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Forces Beyond Our Direct Control Moved To Make Dark Notes In History by rolams(m): 8:55am On Oct 21, 2020
Foolish governor! God will punish you all!!
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Forces Beyond Our Direct Control Moved To Make Dark Notes In History by Muftimenk: 8:57am On Oct 21, 2020
Vaughanlanrewaj:

Don't take news from social media. I hope you won't learn too late.
I know you young men of these days don't like processes but truth be told, in life, the process is as important as the outcome. You are still young, learn now and dont be reckless, you still have more glorious years ahead of you.
Boss leave those people have check your comment from page 1 to 5 trying hard to let them know the importance of peace but most of them are just slow to learn.
My view is that this is a politics being played by p.d.p what's happening nw is dirty politics.
But god no go shame us

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Forces Beyond Our Direct Control Moved To Make Dark Notes In History by pacificom: 8:57am On Oct 21, 2020
Has he been to the morgue to pay his condolences to those dead in the army shooting?
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Forces Beyond Our Direct Control Moved To Make Dark Notes In History by BabaOneChance: 8:58am On Oct 21, 2020
Sanwo-olu is innocent. He's just being a pawn in the hands of Buhari.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Forces Beyond Our Direct Control Moved To Make Dark Notes In History by engrchykae(m): 9:01am On Oct 21, 2020
Time to return the favor,kill them back
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Forces Beyond Our Direct Control Moved To Make Dark Notes In History by steez69(m): 9:11am On Oct 21, 2020
Iamgrey5:
This exactly the narrative you want to push.

You have tried extremely hard to push this narrative that Sanwo olu now controls the military even When Wike said few days ago that he can't control police officers in his own state.

But same you believe Peter Obi was not aware of the killings in Anambra when he was the governor.
God punish your generation for playing politics with the souls of the yesterday's victims
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Forces Beyond Our Direct Control Moved To Make Dark Notes In History by edonks1: 9:11am On Oct 21, 2020
The governor is aware
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Forces Beyond Our Direct Control Moved To Make Dark Notes In History by Yebosola(m): 9:14am On Oct 21, 2020
mysteryman2014:

There is no way the military will be deployed without the Governor consent.

Fat lies, Governors don't have control over armed forces, everybody will now be shifting blames, he may b in the knowing of clearing the protesters once it has been hijacked by miscreants "Onilu oni je kotu "hence his subtle gentle appeal and just 24hrs curfew ,immediately operation crocodile smile was lunched, every body knows the wickedness of people at the top, even Deji Adeyanju said it categorically of what to expect."Mojamosa la nmo Akinkanju, Akinkanju ti ko moja miss, iru won ma nbogun lo ni "
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Forces Beyond Our Direct Control Moved To Make Dark Notes In History by Offpoint1: 9:14am On Oct 21, 2020
Ayo2004:

I was there live and direct and u are telling me channels TV that is being controlled by FG...even if they told u so,can't u use common sense?soldiers will come and start shooting at people and no one will die,we tried to rush some of us to hospitals but they were gone,with people like u,the Nigerian government will get away with anything
Please stop replying that idiot, don't waste your precious time engaging useless idiots.

Those who were there live talked about how the armies went away with the death bodies of those they killed to cover up their tracks and that idiot his here blabbing trash.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Forces Beyond Our Direct Control Moved To Make Dark Notes In History by MoneyTrees(m): 9:16am On Oct 21, 2020
Apart from being a mediocre, I think Sense has left you.
A Governor is the number 1 citizen of the state, he doesn't control the military, but he has the full constitutional rights to modify it's actions within the sate.
The blood of all innocent people will remain forever in his hands

Iamgrey5:

You have tried extremely hard to push this narrative that Sanwo olu now controls the military even When Wike said few days ago that he can't control police officers in his own state.

But same you believe Peter Obi was not aware of the killings in Anambra when he was the governor.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Forces Beyond Our Direct Control Moved To Make Dark Notes In History by Yebosola(m): 9:16am On Oct 21, 2020
mysteryman2014:

There is no way the military will be deployed without the Governor consent.

Fat lies, Governors don't have control over armed forces, everybody will now be shifting blames, he may b in the knowing of clearing the protesters once it has been hijacked by miscreants "Onilu oni je kotu "hence his subtle gentle appeal and just 24hrs curfew ,immediately operation crocodile smile was lunched, every body knows the wickedness of people at the top, even Deji Adeyanju said it categorically of what to expect."Mojamosa la nmo Akinkanju, Akinkanju ti ko moja miss, iru won ma nbogun lo ni "
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Forces Beyond Our Direct Control Moved To Make Dark Notes In History by Olakunleyakub(m): 9:17am On Oct 21, 2020
Am aware of tinubu dynasty in Lagos but that does not mean he is aware and support everything going on in Lagos.

Above all, let keep our fingers crossed and see how things unfold in this coming days.

Our utmost concern should be for safety for now.

We always live to fight another day

Let peace and sanity restore back to our society

Better things are coming soonest

Let us keeps salivating about it.

Shalom!
WrittyWritter:

We know it came from aso rock..but y did dey target tollgate..one of d most peaceful protest..while there were places with violence..we can't leave Tinubu or his puppet out if it..do u know how much dey were losing

Not in goes on in Lagos dat Tinubu does not know..NOTHING..forget he is not d governor na him dey control d governor
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Forces Beyond Our Direct Control Moved To Make Dark Notes In History by Iamgrey5(m): 9:18am On Oct 21, 2020
MoneyTrees:
Apart from being a mediocre, I think Sense has left you.
A Governor is the number 1 citizen of the state, he doesn't control the military, but he has the full constitutional rights to modify it's actions within the sate.
The blood of all innocent people will remain forever in his hands

You don't even know your own constitution

Yet, you are talking like you know what you are talking about.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Forces Beyond Our Direct Control Moved To Make Dark Notes In History by GreyLaw(m): 9:18am On Oct 21, 2020
Iamgrey5:

I never commented on Peter Obi's case. And those are two different cases. SARS have been terrible everywhere in the South and usually a governor doesn't have to control them. Moreover, I am just reading about that massacre. I never knew about it. If he is culpable, he should be arrested and dealt with. I condemned Obiano openly because he employed the criminal James Nwafor. He is also culpable for allowing him disappear before sacking him. And this means he is part and parcel of the crimes of James. I don't do stupid tribal sentimental talk like most people here do.

Dont jump into conclusions. Face facts. Don't support evil. My Bible says that those who support evil are the same as the evil doers.

Let me tell you: It is impossible for Sanwo Olu as thy governor not to be told that that soldiers were coming there. Soldiers dismantled cameras (it could have been anybody), turned off state lights in an area, and then shut protesters at close range killing many of them. And you want to tell me the governor just found out this morning?

You don't fear God!

I have lived in all parts of this country, except for the North East. My father's two properties, which we grew up in, are both in the North. I am not one of those tribal bigots you meet online. I have been off this platform for months and just came online during these protests. Before I write, I think. I am not a dumb supporter like many are here.

Keep covering what you don't know.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Forces Beyond Our Direct Control Moved To Make Dark Notes In History by Iamgrey5(m): 9:22am On Oct 21, 2020
GreyLaw:

I never commented on Peter Obi's case. [b]And those are two different cases[/b[. SARS have been terrible everywhere in the South and usually a governor doesn't have to control them. Moreover, I am just reading about that massacre. I never knew about it. If he is culpable, he should be arrested and dealt with. I condemned Obiano openly because he employed the criminal James Nwafor. He is also culpable for allowing him disappear before sacking him. And this means he is part and parcel of the crimes of James. I don't do stupid tribal sentimental talk like most people here do.

Dont jump into conclusions. Face facts. Don't support evil. My Bible says that those who support evil are the same as the evil doers.

Let me tell you: It is impossible for Sanwo Olu as thy governor not to be told that that soldiers were coming there. Soldiers dismantled cameras (it could have been anybody), turned off state lights in an area, and then shut protesters at close range killing many of them. And you want to tell me the governor just found out this morning?

You don't fear God!

I have lived in all parts of this country, except for the North East. My father's two properties, which we grew up in, are both in the North. I am not one of those tribal bigots you meet online. I have been of this platform for months and just came online during these protests. Before I write, I think. I am not a dumb supporter like many are here.

Keep covering what you don't know.
@ emboldened

I stopped reading from here.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Forces Beyond Our Direct Control Moved To Make Dark Notes In History by Starzo: 9:23am On Oct 21, 2020
Say hello to a painful death
Vaughanlanrewaj:

Thank you. We will heal the land with the fervent prayers and actions of the righteous.
Those who told people to continue to defy the curfew and face the soldiers have their own children with them. The protest was hijacked by arsonists and hoodlums. People were suffering from the actions of both the government and the protesters without exit strategy.
In the midst of this confusion, intelligent people call for peace.
Those burning and looting banks are not protesters.
All we want is peace. Please stay safe and let us sue for peace.Please
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Forces Beyond Our Direct Control Moved To Make Dark Notes In History by God2man2again(m): 9:26am On Oct 21, 2020
Let's stop jumping into conclusion.

Time will tell.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Forces Beyond Our Direct Control Moved To Make Dark Notes In History by Arizonaguy(m): 9:26am On Oct 21, 2020
TechyMm0:

Military don't recieve command from Governors, but their GOC
All the same, he would have known and endorsed
Think with your head
All what he is doing now is damage control
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Forces Beyond Our Direct Control Moved To Make Dark Notes In History by potent5(m): 9:27am On Oct 21, 2020
I won't absolve him by reason of that excuse. The leaders in SW kept quiet when other parts of the country, particularly the SE, condemned the concentration of the service chiefs in the hands of the f*Lani. The SW political leaders and others from other parts of the country who kept quiet are complicit in whatever the f&lani are using the military to do.
Kirigidi:
Don't blame the Lagos State Governor for now. Sanwo-Olu may not be aware of the evil plan to attack protestors just like what happened in Abia State. If you observe very well, virtually all the military commanders in the South are all Muslim northerners. In addition, virtually all the different armed forces are headed by Hausa/Fulani Muslims including the minister of defence, national security advisor, e.t.c. It's not just coincidence, there are reasons why Buhari deliberately did that; to suppress any southern or Christian uprising against his evil government. Remember Buhari is a known Islamist. The implication of this is that any crucial security meeting can hold without the involvement of Southerners or Christians, language of deliberation will be Hausa. Muslim commanders may view the ongoing protests as fight to remove their fellow Muslim from power, and may hold meetings to take action without the knowledge of any southern Governor or Christian. It is time for Southerners to wise up. Honestly!
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Forces Beyond Our Direct Control Moved To Make Dark Notes In History by mindtricks: 9:28am On Oct 21, 2020
Vaughanlanrewaj:

Suffer for protecting the citizenry and so far no death recorded and those claiming massacre can't prove death.
The good news is that so far there is no death recorded and substantiated by a credible news media.
The governor has released the casualty list.
All we want is peace. Even the worst of wars still ended with a ceasefire.
Let there be peace please.

You can't be saying the truth.
Facts out there totally nullify they lies you peddle.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Forces Beyond Our Direct Control Moved To Make Dark Notes In History by Vaughanlanrewaj: 9:29am On Oct 21, 2020
Starzo:
Say hello to a painful death
Thank you. I know bullies like you.
Please let us sue for peace. Please We don't want any more deaths.
Please join the effort at restoring peace. Please
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Forces Beyond Our Direct Control Moved To Make Dark Notes In History by Vaughanlanrewaj: 9:33am On Oct 21, 2020
mindtricks:

You can't be saying the truth.
Facts out there totally nullify they lies you peddle.
Just in case you don't know and could not bother to ask. It was citing the account of Olu Phillips of Channels TV right from the scene and their tweet below.
Any way, please keep the peace. We don't want more death. Please.

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Forces Beyond Our Direct Control Moved To Make Dark Notes In History by Starzo: 9:34am On Oct 21, 2020
Your fada...you will never know peace in ur miserable life
Vaughanlanrewaj:

Thank you. I know bullies like you.
Please let us sue for peace. Please We don't want any more deaths.
Please join the effort at restoring peace. Please

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Twitter CEO, Jack Dorsey Tweets Nigerian Flag Again / House Of Representative Members Visit Tinubu In London (Photos) / Major-General Ugbo, 7 Others Killed In Ugboju, Benue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.