Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,035 members, 7,828,626 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

Sanwo-Olu: Forces Beyond Our Direct Control Moved To Make Dark Notes In History - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-Olu: Forces Beyond Our Direct Control Moved To Make Dark Notes In History (47695 Views)

Wike Gifts A Little Boy A Bundle Of Naira Notes In Port Harcourt (Video) / INEC Official Caught With Dollar Notes In Oworo, Lagos State. / Sanwo-Olu: It Is Illegal To Reject Old Naira Notes In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Forces Beyond Our Direct Control Moved To Make Dark Notes In History by Vaughanlanrewaj: 9:36am On Oct 21, 2020
Starzo:
Your fada...you will never know peace in ur miserable life
Thank you. Please calm down. We still need you.
Don't go and face the soldiers please.
All we want is peace.Please
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Forces Beyond Our Direct Control Moved To Make Dark Notes In History by PHOTSEE(m): 9:38am On Oct 21, 2020
Vaughanlanrewaj:

Suffer for protecting the citizenry and so far no death recorded and those claiming massacre can't prove death.
The good news is that so far there is no death recorded and substantiated by a credible news media.
The governor has released the casualty list.
All we want is peace. Even the worst of wars still ended with a ceasefire.
Let there be peace please.
You want peace,what happens to equal right and justice?
Where was peace before now?
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Forces Beyond Our Direct Control Moved To Make Dark Notes In History by Vaughanlanrewaj: 9:41am On Oct 21, 2020
PHOTSEE:

You want peace,want happens to equal right and justice.
Thank you. That can be fought for by the living. Right now, I need us all to be alive. We need peace in the land to avert more deaths. Please
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Forces Beyond Our Direct Control Moved To Make Dark Notes In History by Kirigidi(m): 9:42am On Oct 21, 2020
potent5:
I won't absolve him by reason of that excuse. The leaders in SW kept quiet when other parts of the country, particularly the SE, condemned the concentration of the service chiefs in the hands of the f*Lani. The SW political leaders and others from other parts of the country who kept quiet are complicit in whatever the f&lani are using the military to do.
You are right!
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Forces Beyond Our Direct Control Moved To Make Dark Notes In History by Owologbo(m): 9:43am On Oct 21, 2020
TechyMm0:
cry

The Commander in Chief (Buhari) obviously ordered the massacre...

But Tinubu and Sanwo Olu would be made to suffer every and all consiquences, because that's how Fulani roll

The Tragedy of last night to Yoruba's is huge, first Fulani man ordered a hit on Yoruba soil killing Yoruba kids, secondly Tinubu , Osinbajo and Sanwo Olu are about to be made a scapegoat just as Awolowo, and Abiola were made and destroyed

To be sincere with yourself, do you think Sanwo Olu can be exonerated? who ordered the remover of the CCTV camera and switching off of the light?
Is the Lagos State government not in charge of the things listed above?
To me o, Lagos State government colluded with the Nigeria army directly/indirectly in the massacre of Nigeria youths at the Lekki tollgate at the late hour of Tuesday 20th of October 2020 .
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Forces Beyond Our Direct Control Moved To Make Dark Notes In History by kitombo: 9:52am On Oct 21, 2020
mysteryman2014:

There is no way the military will be deployed without the Governor consent.

Beat that bro! In this contraption, even the Police can be deployed without Governor's consent. Amaechi can confirm that when he was Governor of Rivers State.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Forces Beyond Our Direct Control Moved To Make Dark Notes In History by Mayeldah(m): 9:52am On Oct 21, 2020
baby124:
They came to Lagos, removed cameras. Dropped thugs during the day. Then transported military vehicles and military personnel into the state. Blocked protesters and shot at them in the dark like cowards. All without the number 1 person in the states notice.
You and your generations will cry and suffer for the blood you have soaked your hands in. All the things that have been denied of the parents of the dead, all of you who partook in this massacre, your generations to come will never see it. It will be poverty and deep penury for generations to come. They will cry to die and commit suicide at the uselessness of their lives!

It is possible for all these to have happened with tinubu and the FG's connivance and without the Governor being in the know. Tinubu trying his best to prove to his Fulani masters that he is behind the President in all these.

Tinubu will pay for all the atrocities he is committing in Lagos.

Have you not noticed that same level of protest is happening in Edo state but the Military have not attacked the people? This may be becuase the governor not being APC will not allow such.

APC is evil, Buhari is Evil, Osinbajo that have kept mute is evil, Tinubu will die shamelessly, the commander of the force that attacked the protesters will rot in hell.

Sanwolu that is feigning ignorance will also rot in hell

#EndSARS
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Forces Beyond Our Direct Control Moved To Make Dark Notes In History by Hypocrisy: 9:53am On Oct 21, 2020
marsman:
I hate hypocrisy.
No, you love me.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Forces Beyond Our Direct Control Moved To Make Dark Notes In History by Nobody: 9:54am On Oct 21, 2020
Hypocrisy:

No, you love me.

Lol. Werey
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Forces Beyond Our Direct Control Moved To Make Dark Notes In History by ijedeikorodu(m): 9:59am On Oct 21, 2020
No Nigerian elected politician have spoken since yesterday about this wanton waste of lives by the security agents, God help them in 2023.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Forces Beyond Our Direct Control Moved To Make Dark Notes In History by ghettochild4u(m): 10:07am On Oct 21, 2020
Murderer, so he has no control over the state he governs.. He will die a horrible death too.. Him n his boss
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Forces Beyond Our Direct Control Moved To Make Dark Notes In History by Original447(m): 10:20am On Oct 21, 2020
Sanwo-olu it's now conspicuous that you're of your Godfather Tinubu the desperate and selfish subordinate to the tyrant PMB, who always assume he can use tense to manipulate in sentence and speech making, to justify evil acts carried out by them: their works you will do, in no doubt you consented to the ill-mannered force strategies to used against the armless protesters in lekki toll gate and behave otherwise after achieving it! Mind you, this will never go down records in history and will surely cause you a severe dent to your political career and that of your heartless political fathers which might also be transferred to you all children! What happened to pepper-spray know as teargas than for you and your roundtable men to resort using bullets on them! It's very clear you have paid in allegiance to do the deeds of your fathers the devil.

Sanwo-olu we all see you clearly.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Forces Beyond Our Direct Control Moved To Make Dark Notes In History by luvmijeje(f): 10:26am On Oct 21, 2020
Sharrrap!!!! He's still pampering these protesters.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Forces Beyond Our Direct Control Moved To Make Dark Notes In History by Asahi: 10:38am On Oct 21, 2020
South Africans are still pressed over Nigerians lol @ruud

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Forces Beyond Our Direct Control Moved To Make Dark Notes In History by mindtricks: 10:39am On Oct 21, 2020
Vaughanlanrewaj:

Just in case you don't know and could not bother to ask. It was citing the account of Olu Phillips of Channels TV right from the scene and their tweet below.
Any way, please keep the peace. We don't want more death. Please.

You hate the truth. I guess you must be talking to a kid.

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2020/10/20/more-deaths-recorded-at-lekki-tollgate/amp/
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Forces Beyond Our Direct Control Moved To Make Dark Notes In History by Yebosola(m): 10:41am On Oct 21, 2020
7x856:
[s][/s]

Despite what is going on all over the nation, this sadist is sitting somewhere canceling people's comments, if u don't want God to cancel your miserable life, u better desist, paid stroll oshi.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Forces Beyond Our Direct Control Moved To Make Dark Notes In History by Vaughanlanrewaj: 10:45am On Oct 21, 2020
mindtricks:

You hate the truth. I guess you must be talking to a kid.

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2020/10/20/more-deaths-recorded-at-lekki-tollgate/amp/
Thank you. You can believe anything for as long as it makes you sleep well at night.

The Governor himself just said on TV state address now that there is no fatality yet some of you will rather believe there is your massacre.

My appeal to you is to please allow peace reign to restore peace and avert deaths. Please
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Forces Beyond Our Direct Control Moved To Make Dark Notes In History by BlueRayDick: 10:45am On Oct 21, 2020
angry
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Forces Beyond Our Direct Control Moved To Make Dark Notes In History by mindtricks: 10:55am On Oct 21, 2020
Vaughanlanrewaj:

Thank you. You can believe anything for as long as it makes you sleep well at night.

The Governor himself just said on TV state address now that there is no fatality yet some of you will rather believe there is your massacre.

My appeal to you is to please allow peace reign to restore peace and avert deaths. Please

My friend, it is so evil of you to want to trivialise, deny such state orchestrated carnage. Should it be too hard to speak the truth? What are you about in the first place? When the news is everywhere you make bold to go around spreading lies.

http://saharareporters.com/2020/10/20/endsars-lagos-government-confirms-killing-protesters-lekki
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Forces Beyond Our Direct Control Moved To Make Dark Notes In History by ItswellMike: 10:58am On Oct 21, 2020
The Governor had a hand in it.
Why impose curfew in the first place
Iamgrey5:
This exactly the narrative you want to push.

You have tried extremely hard to push this narrative that Sanwo olu now controls the military even When Wike said few days ago that he can't control police officers in his own state.

But same you believe Peter Obi was not aware of the killings in Anambra when he was the governor.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Forces Beyond Our Direct Control Moved To Make Dark Notes In History by Starzo: 11:03am On Oct 21, 2020
I'm already on the protest ground in warri right now
Nothing can stop us...we move!
Vaughanlanrewaj:

Thank you. Please calm down. We still need you.
Don't go and face the soldiers please.
All we want is peace.Please
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Forces Beyond Our Direct Control Moved To Make Dark Notes In History by Healthquest: 11:08am On Oct 21, 2020
Kelvinhunta:
Another 500naira collector trying to justify the 500naira he just collected! The curfew was a prerequisite for army to set in! Know it now
Nigerians in Turkey didn't get approval to protest in Turkey. Turkish govt have reasons which r reasonable. The protest has no leaders so who is Aisha and falz to call it off? Protesters are demanding the change these people promised us which we haven't seen up till now. The least government should do is to start effecting the demands not talking politics to it saying the protest has been hijacked. What does hijack have to do with the demands of the citizens People will be opening their mouth waaa talking rubbish, protest has been hijacked by who U know it's hijacked but u don't know the names of hijackers Abi. Does pretending not to be the enemy and u turned to kill the people make u not to be the enemy? Bros u lack sense. Eat ur 500naira and remember no peace for the wicked.
to hell wit u...do I need to collect mini b4 I say d truth? Mny of u r doing right tin wrongly...u guys r carrying hoodlums for destruction but wen de shoot de becme peaceful protesters... I ve warned u guys...pple wu ve sense knows lagos state tried d most...u defied 4pm curfew,definitely u will defy 9pm too, shooting is wrong bt killing police men and vandalizing der properties is right anuofia..am out
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Forces Beyond Our Direct Control Moved To Make Dark Notes In History by Vaughanlanrewaj: 11:10am On Oct 21, 2020
mindtricks:

My friend, it is so evil of you to want to trivialise, deny such state orchestrated carnage. Should it be too hard to speak the truth? What are you about in the first place? When the news is everywhere you make bold to go around spreading lies.

http://saharareporters.com/2020/10/20/endsars-lagos-government-confirms-killing-protesters-lekki

Thank you. You can believe sahara desert for as long as it makes you sleep well at night.
The governor has addressed us Lagosians this morning and said they have moved round hospitals and mortuaries to find out corpses but happy to say "there is no fatality ". So if you believe everyone except him, it is your choice.
My appeal to you is to please allow peace reign in the land to avert more deaths.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Forces Beyond Our Direct Control Moved To Make Dark Notes In History by mindtricks: 11:15am On Oct 21, 2020
[s]
Vaughanlanrewaj:

[/s]
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Forces Beyond Our Direct Control Moved To Make Dark Notes In History by EgusiShankly: 11:38am On Oct 21, 2020
Iamgrey5:
This exactly the narrative you want to push.

You have tried extremely hard to push this narrative that Sanwo olu now controls the military even When Wike said few days ago that he can't control police officers in his own state.

But same you believe Peter Obi was not aware of the killings in Anambra when he was the governor.
I'm sick and tired of these people... So
Logically inept
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Forces Beyond Our Direct Control Moved To Make Dark Notes In History by obailala(m): 12:33pm On Oct 21, 2020
omenka:
Oga shut up abeg. The man has done well. All you pdp hecklings will never be pleased by anything he does after all.

Shouting behind keypads.

Nonsense.
I had pity on Sanwo Olu on the basis that all these was beyond his control. I had pity on him seeing as many people somehow placed the blame of last night on him. But he with his own mouth, cancelled my empathy the moment he went on air and said NO FATALITIES WERE RECORDED. By making that singular unfortunate statement, he's simply taken sides, and he unfortunately picked the wrong side for history's sake.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Forces Beyond Our Direct Control Moved To Make Dark Notes In History by MacDodger: 2:25pm On Oct 21, 2020
let's wait to see what 2023 will turn out to be
tutudesz:

But the masses care about them undecided we keep voting them into office
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Forces Beyond Our Direct Control Moved To Make Dark Notes In History by Nobody: 2:44pm On Oct 21, 2020
Lagos Gov. should resign since he has a strain of "limitation" which permits bloodshed & death.
A Governor should have no constraints/limitations when it comes to protection of lives.
Sanwuolu's limitation doesn't only fail to protect lives but kills as well. Resign
@jidesanwoolu
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Forces Beyond Our Direct Control Moved To Make Dark Notes In History by zoedew: 2:55pm On Oct 21, 2020
Man, stop the grammar and step aside for Hamzat! He’ll do a better job as Governor, Lagos State. There is a way you can move the boat without rocking the boat! Hamzat sure knows how to!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Governor Buni Visits Eunice, Orji Kalu's Mother (Photos) / House Of Representative Members Visit Tinubu In London (Photos) / Why Atiku Did Not Campaign In Ogun’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.