Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,299 members, 7,819,008 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

Is It Possible To Fall In Love With The Wrong Person? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Possible To Fall In Love With The Wrong Person? (693 Views)

Poll: Is it possible to fall in love with the wrong person?

Yes: 0% (0 votes)
No: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

10 Ways To Avoid Marrying The Wrong Person / Ten Ways To Marry The Wrong Person / Why Are Men Always Afraid To Fall In Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is It Possible To Fall In Love With The Wrong Person? by BluStreak(m): 6:26pm On Mar 08, 2011
My guy is in love with the wrong woman. It started from hi, to "can I come borrow some movies? Its boring since the Uni strike", to staying at the guys place some times to watch the movie. Then one thing let to the other, they started having s e x and bingo, it became dating after several encounters. Its been 2yrs now, my guy is in love as well as the girl but de guy says whatever they have cant go beyond what they have at the moment. Bottom line, he cant marry the girl for any reason not even out of pitty. Has this happened to you? How did you get out and over it? What will be ur advice to the girl or to the guy.

(1) (Reply)

How To Maintain A Long Distance Relationship? / Who Sacrifices Most? / Ladies, Whats Your Favorite?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.