Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,983 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

Emotional Blackmailing Don't Work On Govt - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emotional Blackmailing Don't Work On Govt (1682 Views)

Ekeke justifies Gov Otti's Spending On Govt House, security votes in 3 Months / Emefiele: DSS Action A Dent On Govt, Punish Operatives – Fayose To Tinubu / Northerners, Emotional Blackmailing Is No Longer Working (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emotional Blackmailing Don't Work On Govt by BabaOneChance: 7:20am On Oct 21, 2020
Typical zombie post. There are other places the military could have carried their war to, like Mushin, Ketu and Ajegunle where thugs are fighting and burning down police stations. But instead they chose Lekki Toll Gate where we have the most organised group of endsars protesters, to unleash their mayhem. Why did they cut the lights out and took down the CCTV first if they didn't have a bloody agenda? And here one bankrolled zombie is telling us about emotional blackmail.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emotional Blackmailing Don't Work On Govt by comrChris(m): 7:21am On Oct 21, 2020
helinues:
The yesterday killings at Lekki toll gate and other places in Nigeria was the initial intentions of those who have been inciting the protesters to continue protesting even after SARS has been disbanded.

Almighty USA couldn't get the BLM protest right hence Trump sending FEDS out not to talk of disorganized Nigeria.

The peaceful protest turned violence is just a pre planned of some political jobbers , hoping they could use that to blackmail the government.

Let the gullible ones continue to allow online inciters/selfish politicians to push them into their early grave.

Reno Omokri , Timi Frank and Imam of Pieces who are so far away from Nigeria and the likes of Dino Melaye are the one telling you to continue protesting.

Una go receive sense at last
How can someone be this useless
Did govt meet our 5 of 5 and we are still on the street? Or is this the first time this evil government is disbanding SARS only for them to still operate?
You're evil, you and every one involved in this will not go unpunished

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emotional Blackmailing Don't Work On Govt by 24SEVEN: 7:21am On Oct 21, 2020
helinues:

Who is inciting you people that you cant make use of una senses.

SARS has been disbanded... Why the unnecessary protest again?

Now, the soldiers are now on our streets something we could have avoided by all means.

Gosh

Guy, you're such a coward. Nobody lives forever. Everyone will surely die. Make your Living count.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emotional Blackmailing Don't Work On Govt by Nobody: 7:23am On Oct 21, 2020
I never joined in attacking these heartless fellows here simply because I had believed they were only doing this BMC thing to feed their families with the 30k stipend and I never wanted to be an enemy of stomach progress.

Now I have observed that not only have they sold their consciences, they are evil minded fellows with no atom of human sympathy.

I wish them all the restlessness, sufferings and curses mother earth can afford to offer.

1 Like

Re: Emotional Blackmailing Don't Work On Govt by Throwback: 7:24am On Oct 21, 2020
People can never be wrong for wanting a right to their own life.

I support any struggle that forces the useless government to do the job it is being overfed to undertake.

Also, unharmed protestors being shot dead underscores the very reason why the #ENDSARS protests should never end so soon, because old deadly habits of our security forces die hard. They are wont to always leave in their wake, sorrow tears and blood as their trademark.

Human life is not regarded in Nigeria, both by the government and the citizenry who are also quick to lynch a suspect.

2 Likes

Re: Emotional Blackmailing Don't Work On Govt by Fibonacci88: 7:27am On Oct 21, 2020
I go call anonymous on top ur matter. We reveal ur identity and deal with ppl like u. U think u can hide behind dat keypad and type nonsense. Don't worry..ur clock is already ticking.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emotional Blackmailing Don't Work On Govt by SaintBeehot(m): 7:36am On Oct 21, 2020
2by40ft:

grin
God bless Nigeria Army
look at this coward, latter you would start shouting and telling us how ojukwu sacrificed 3million of your kins men. 5%!!!

1 Like

Re: Emotional Blackmailing Don't Work On Govt by Rugaria: 7:36am On Oct 21, 2020
helinues:
The yesterday killings at Lekki toll gate and other places in Nigeria was the initial intentions of those who have been inciting the protesters to continue protesting even after SARS has been disbanded.

Almighty USA couldn't get the BLM protest right hence Trump sending FEDS out not to talk of disorganized Nigeria.

The peaceful protest turned violence is just a pre planned of some political jobbers , hoping they could use that to blackmail the government.

Let the gullible ones continue to allow online inciters/selfish politicians to push them into their early grave.

Reno Omokri , Timi Frank and Imam of Pieces who are so far away from Nigeria and the likes of Dino Melaye are the one telling you to continue protesting.

I have always known you are a bit diabolically re-tarded... You just confirmed that. No need wasting time on you. It's useless talking to an unrepentant sadist..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emotional Blackmailing Don't Work On Govt by Iceberg3: 7:40am On Oct 21, 2020
azmanaty2:

Zombie, Don't think u are wholly anonymous on this forum. U can be tracked down and killed like an evil being that u re
Someone posted his pictures today and he quickly cried to the mods to have them removed grin grin
Re: Emotional Blackmailing Don't Work On Govt by Iceberg3: 7:42am On Oct 21, 2020
DMerciful:
You are overreaching yourself, don't think this forum is totally anonymous! If you know what is good for you delete this senseless and insensitive thread! Fool!
They posted his pictures today...he quickly ran and cries to mods to get them removed grin
Re: Emotional Blackmailing Don't Work On Govt by Nobody: 7:43am On Oct 21, 2020
Iceberg3:

Someone posted his pictures today and he quickly cried to the mods to have them removed grin grin

so the clown sef dey fear grin grin
Re: Emotional Blackmailing Don't Work On Govt by Biglittlelois(f): 8:01am On Oct 21, 2020
[s]
Throwback:
People can never be wrong for wanting a right to their own life.

I support any struggle that forces the useless government to do the job it is being overfed to undertake.

Also, unharmed protestors being shot dead underscores the very reason why the #ENDSARS protests should never end so soon, because old deadly habits of our security forces die hard. They are wont to always leave in their wake, sorrow tears and blood as their trademark.

Human life is not regarded in Nigeria, both by the government and the citizenry who are also quick to lynch a suspect.

[/s]

Says a repentant zombie, at least this one has bought back his senses.

2 Likes

Re: Emotional Blackmailing Don't Work On Govt by Neddstark: 8:05am On Oct 21, 2020
hakeem4:
This is a very stupid post! I was never in support when they continued the protest after sars has been. Disbanded.

But bringing the military to face unarmed people is uncalled for. Why happened to anti-riot squad of the police force

Exactly
Re: Emotional Blackmailing Don't Work On Govt by AroleOduduwa2: 8:06am On Oct 21, 2020
OP, you and your irks powered by APC and supported by Seun should continue the attack dog job given to you, you guys are happy to receive peanut and defend your masters while their kids enjoy our wealth all over the world, continue your kids will slave for their kids just the way you’re a useful tool to their parent.
Re: Emotional Blackmailing Don't Work On Govt by Hopss(m): 8:28am On Oct 21, 2020
helinues:

Just know when it starts no one will be safe in naija
Re: Emotional Blackmailing Don't Work On Govt by Throwback: 8:29am On Oct 21, 2020
Biglittlelois:
[s][/s]

Says a repentant zombie, at least this one has bought back his senses.

I am someone who campaigned to sack a previous useless government.

I will always criticise any government in power that is useless, and never glorify one useless regime over another useless regime, nor will I ever seek a return to a previous useless arrangement.

I am ever looking forward toward a better Nigeria.

I do not extort anyone where I work, or collect bribes to do my work that is already paid for.

Can you say the same about yourself?

1 Like

Re: Emotional Blackmailing Don't Work On Govt by nisai: 8:59am On Oct 21, 2020
Throwback:

I am someone who campaigned to sack a previous useless government.

I will always criticise any government in power that is useless, and never glorify one useless regime over another useless regime, nor will I ever seek a return to a previous useless arrangement.

I am ever looking forward toward a better Nigeria.

I do not extort anyone where I work, or collect bribes to do my work that is already paid for.

Can you say the same about yourself?

NICE
Re: Emotional Blackmailing Don't Work On Govt by Marine54(m): 9:02am On Oct 21, 2020
helinues:

you think you can't be track ! When It 'll happen , the govt whom you're supporting, will not be there for help...

1 Like

Re: Emotional Blackmailing Don't Work On Govt by valentineuwakwe(m): 9:27am On Oct 21, 2020
helinues:

so what are you saying now, that we should not protest and ask for what is right in Our country? wasn't the protest peaceful from the onset until the same govt jeopardized it by hiring thugs n hoodlums to attack us so as to label it a crisis situation....didn't you see videos online? even the last night shooting at lekki , have they denial it?
I know the protest had overstayed but can you recall how many times this SARs that was 'dissolved' now have been scrapped, stopped, reformed n disbanded?

no one is influencing any protester, the people are angry from years of neglect, corruption n mismanagement, the EndSARs protest trigger it all!

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING: Bandits Abduct Katsina Students In Fresh Attack / One Thing Is Sure , They Can Never Do MNK Any Harm / CAN, Christian Lawyers Demands Ecclesiastical Courts In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.