Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,938 members, 7,817,750 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

Pictures Of Heroes Who Were Shot During The Lekki-toll Gate Gunshots - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pictures Of Heroes Who Were Shot During The Lekki-toll Gate Gunshots (3231 Views)

Man Who Was Shot During The Abeokuta Protest Is Alive (Photos) / Man's Leg Damaged After Being Shot During Retaliatory Attack By Gunmen. Graphic / Man Shot During Distribution Of Token By World Food Programme In Yobe (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of Heroes Who Were Shot During The Lekki-toll Gate Gunshots by nairafame2: 6:39am On Oct 21, 2020
RIP to our heroes, they were shot during the lekki toll gate gunshots.

May thier soul rest in perfect peace, please pray for them embarassed

See more photos below
https://www.nairafame.com/2020/10/pictures-of-heroes-who-were-shot-at.html

Re: Pictures Of Heroes Who Were Shot During The Lekki-toll Gate Gunshots by Aboks(m): 6:45am On Oct 21, 2020
This thing has gone out of hand
Re: Pictures Of Heroes Who Were Shot During The Lekki-toll Gate Gunshots by Nobody: 6:46am On Oct 21, 2020
Dear Sanwo-Olu,

It would never be well with you, Tinubu and Major General Buhari.

Stay Cursed.

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Heroes Who Were Shot During The Lekki-toll Gate Gunshots by gasparpisciotta: 6:47am On Oct 21, 2020
We pray that their deaths will not go in vain.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Heroes Who Were Shot During The Lekki-toll Gate Gunshots by JAMO4REAL1(m): 6:47am On Oct 21, 2020
U people be hero of this generation I dey cry now they are killing we give them power. we are continue the struggle this morning
Re: Pictures Of Heroes Who Were Shot During The Lekki-toll Gate Gunshots by GIANTPLUSHUB: 6:52am On Oct 21, 2020
Quite sad!!
Re: Pictures Of Heroes Who Were Shot During The Lekki-toll Gate Gunshots by babyoy(f): 6:53am On Oct 21, 2020
nairafame2:

See more photos below

May their souls rest in peace.They died for a good cause.Some live for more than 70 years but make no impact,some live for just less than 50 years, but make alot of impact.Let us not allow their death to be for nothing.Aluta continua
Re: Pictures Of Heroes Who Were Shot During The Lekki-toll Gate Gunshots by babyoy(f): 6:54am On Oct 21, 2020
nairafame2:

See more photos below

May their souls rest in peace.They died for a good cause.Some live for more than 70 years but make no impact,some live for less than 50 years, but make alot of impact.Let us not allow their death to be for nothing.
Re: Pictures Of Heroes Who Were Shot During The Lekki-toll Gate Gunshots by Tpave(m): 6:54am On Oct 21, 2020
Quite unfortunate this is happening in Nigeria
Re: Pictures Of Heroes Who Were Shot During The Lekki-toll Gate Gunshots by Nobody: 7:00am On Oct 21, 2020
JidennaJason:
Dear Sanwo-Olu,

Stay Cursed.

This was avoidable.

I feel very bitter that the lives of promising Nigerian youth were wasted, but I have the peace which derives from satisfaction that I did all possible to vote against Buhari and APC. Travelled long distance on bad roads to collect my PVC.

I pray for the rest of you still under their spell to be set free in Jesus name!
Anyone that voted for APC just because of already-sidelined Osinbajo should have a rethink. A sober one.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Heroes Who Were Shot During The Lekki-toll Gate Gunshots by ERockson: 7:07am On Oct 21, 2020
JidennaJason:
Dear Sanwo-Olu,

Stay Cursed.
Don't spoil this agitation by trying to single out Yoruba leaders in this, don't make Yoruba leaders your target otherwise we will come for you
Re: Pictures Of Heroes Who Were Shot During The Lekki-toll Gate Gunshots by Nobody: 7:11am On Oct 21, 2020
ERockson:
Don't spoil this agitation by trying to single out Yoruba leaders in this, don't make Yoruba leaders your target otherwise we will come for you
Dear Slave,

I wanna see you try and come for me...

But in the meantime, kindly rest in peace, cos you're irrelevant.
Re: Pictures Of Heroes Who Were Shot During The Lekki-toll Gate Gunshots by dukeprince50: 7:16am On Oct 21, 2020
chai
Re: Pictures Of Heroes Who Were Shot During The Lekki-toll Gate Gunshots by Pierce008: 7:18am On Oct 21, 2020
Sad!!!
Re: Pictures Of Heroes Who Were Shot During The Lekki-toll Gate Gunshots by me69: 7:21am On Oct 21, 2020
nairafame2:

See more photos below
nothing like Heroes, they are enemies of Nigeria ��
You protested and was given what you wanted by ending SARS then you started behaving like a child that does not have upbringing
Re: Pictures Of Heroes Who Were Shot During The Lekki-toll Gate Gunshots by me69: 7:21am On Oct 21, 2020
JidennaJason:
Dear Sanwo-Olu,

Stay Cursed.
na God go bless Buhari for saving Nigeria before things go further
Re: Pictures Of Heroes Who Were Shot During The Lekki-toll Gate Gunshots by Nobody: 7:23am On Oct 21, 2020
Re: Pictures Of Heroes Who Were Shot During The Lekki-toll Gate Gunshots by Joezik(m): 8:07am On Oct 21, 2020
babyoy:

May their souls rest in peace.They died for a good cause.Some live for more than 70 years but make no impact,some live for just less than 50 years, but make alot of impact.Let us not allow their death to be for nothing.Aluta continua

which impact??
Two youngsters are dead...you are talking about impact in a protest that have defied its purpose.
Re: Pictures Of Heroes Who Were Shot During The Lekki-toll Gate Gunshots by Koko1119: 11:35am On Oct 21, 2020
Bcoz of money

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian youth killed by ritualist (Graphic pic,video) / Photos Of Victims Of Borno Bomb Blast (viewers Discretion Is Advised) / PLEASE HELP: This Young Girl Was Found Lonely And Helplessly Beside A Gutter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.