Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,905 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

EndSARS: Edo Youths Takeover Police Station, Patrol With Police Hilux - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EndSARS: Edo Youths Takeover Police Station, Patrol With Police Hilux (65229 Views)

Igangan Youths Patrol With Guns, Check Every Car Entering Community / EndSARS: Edo Protesters Carry Coffin & Chant "Buhari Must Go" / EndSARS: Edo State Declares 24-Hour Curfew (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSARS: Edo Youths Takeover Police Station, Patrol With Police Hilux by gly(m): 11:49am On Oct 21, 2020
princeade86:
IT GETTING OUT OF HAND. PRESIDENT SHOULD ADDRESS THE NATION NA.

Do we even have a president?
Think of the question I asked!
Re: EndSARS: Edo Youths Takeover Police Station, Patrol With Police Hilux by luvmijeje(f): 11:52am On Oct 21, 2020
snoopanddre:
Why u dey cry

I am afraid of war. I'm afraid for my family. I'm afraid for my friends. They only have 1 passport and that's the Nigeria Passport.

If this thugs mistakenly kill a political leader, Nigeria will flame up. So leave me to cry.
Re: EndSARS: Edo Youths Takeover Police Station, Patrol With Police Hilux by Mylove55(f): 11:53am On Oct 21, 2020
alsudan:
Let’s see how the Tyrant intends to win this war against the citizens.
that is the reason army should kill more hoodlums before the hoodlums will take over Nigeria
Re: EndSARS: Edo Youths Takeover Police Station, Patrol With Police Hilux by Uzomaglovani: 12:03pm On Oct 21, 2020
princeade86:
my brother rest no president in Nigeria only a mental drain man call buhari
Re: EndSARS: Edo Youths Takeover Police Station, Patrol With Police Hilux by victorazyvictor(m): 12:04pm On Oct 21, 2020
princeade86:

Resign
Re: EndSARS: Edo Youths Takeover Police Station, Patrol With Police Hilux by Legacyy(m): 12:08pm On Oct 21, 2020
This is what i call anarchy
Re: EndSARS: Edo Youths Takeover Police Station, Patrol With Police Hilux by tegrianonigltd(m): 12:10pm On Oct 21, 2020
luvmijeje:

We shall see. Let them continue with their madness.

Bois wey carry tools, it can’t work,
It will turn to a messy state. They couldn’t capture militants then you remember
Re: EndSARS: Edo Youths Takeover Police Station, Patrol With Police Hilux by snoopanddre(m): 12:15pm On Oct 21, 2020
luvmijeje:

I am afraid of war. I'm afraid for my family. I'm afraid for my friends. They only have 1 passport and that's the Nigeria Passport.

If this thugs mistakenly kill a political leader, Nigeria will flame up. So leave me to cry.
You should expect anything cos d blood o those youngsters killed is more noble than all d politicians combined. I understand ur plight just pray
Re: EndSARS: Edo Youths Takeover Police Station, Patrol With Police Hilux by KenModi(m): 12:35pm On Oct 21, 2020
princeade86:

You referring to a president who takes two weeks to read a speech written by his aides?
Re: EndSARS: Edo Youths Takeover Police Station, Patrol With Police Hilux by bigiyaro(m): 12:37pm On Oct 21, 2020
princeade86:
it is getting out of hand, was it in hand b4?
Re: EndSARS: Edo Youths Takeover Police Station, Patrol With Police Hilux by Nobody: 12:55pm On Oct 21, 2020
[s]
luvmijeje:

[/s]Tinubu owns Lekki Construction Company (LCC), and the Lekki toll gates. He owns the Oriental Hotel, TVC, Falomo shopping complex, Autoreg, Renaissance Hotel and The Nation newspaper - Just putting this info out there for those who needs to burn something down. #LekkiMassacre

#EndSWAT
#EndBuhari
#EndNigeria
Re: EndSARS: Edo Youths Takeover Police Station, Patrol With Police Hilux by Charly68: 12:59pm On Oct 21, 2020
Time to change the changer ..no peace for the wicked
Re: EndSARS: Edo Youths Takeover Police Station, Patrol With Police Hilux by luvmijeje(f): 1:06pm On Oct 21, 2020
snoopanddre:
You should expect anything cos d blood o those youngsters killed is more noble than all d politicians combined. I understand ur plight just pray

But the life of a politician = thousands of lives. I'll give you an instance.

If Iraq kill President Trump, how many lives will go for it? If you kill Tinubu, thousands of lives will go with it. If you kill Buhari, thousands will go with it.

And the funny thing is that you all that are fuelling it may not go with it. It is the innocents that will die for nothing.
Re: EndSARS: Edo Youths Takeover Police Station, Patrol With Police Hilux by dederocs(m): 1:11pm On Oct 21, 2020
AtikuNetwork:
The youth should take it easy. If there is chaos it will affect all of us and it is the poor masses that will suffer the most not the elite.
most youths have been living in poverty and hunger, their lives have been in chaos...the FG should concede, give concessions immediately, reduce fuel price, reduce cost of foodstuff via govt intervention on farmers, reduce phcn bill.
Re: EndSARS: Edo Youths Takeover Police Station, Patrol With Police Hilux by IMASTEX: 1:16pm On Oct 21, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

If we won't be call names. WE DON'T WANT ANOTHER SOMALIA
Nigeria has always been a packaged Somali, the living conditions have been very hash likewise security level. What more!!!
Re: EndSARS: Edo Youths Takeover Police Station, Patrol With Police Hilux by Stephenmoka4(m): 1:21pm On Oct 21, 2020
alsudan:
Let’s see how the Tyrant intends to win this war against the citizens.
The citizens do not have guns or explosives.
Re: EndSARS: Edo Youths Takeover Police Station, Patrol With Police Hilux by Bahamas95(m): 1:33pm On Oct 21, 2020
luvmijeje:
If the Governor cannot do his job, the President should declare a state of emergency. Simple as ABC.
How many he don declare for Northern states where he brothers dey kill people everyday?

And you think if he declares that sh!t it will make boys chicken out abi? Respect nor be fear, it's obvious you know nothing about Edo boys.

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Edo Youths Takeover Police Station, Patrol With Police Hilux by Arabs999: 1:40pm On Oct 21, 2020
Re: EndSARS: Edo Youths Takeover Police Station, Patrol With Police Hilux by austink1(m): 2:39pm On Oct 21, 2020
luvmijeje:
If the Governor cannot do his job, the President should declare a state of emergency. Simple as ABC.
I live in Edo state, Ugbowo to be precise. Seriously, Edo no be Lagos. Over these past days It’s obvious that Edo youths are wiser now. The governor knows military action won’t work that’s why you see people going about their normal life even with the imposed curfew without disturbance by the soldiers and police on the street. The roads are still blocked by boys. Edo boys nor wan hear o. If you give them a reason to misbehave, they’ll rubbish you big time.

3 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Edo Youths Takeover Police Station, Patrol With Police Hilux by saintneo(m): 2:52pm On Oct 21, 2020
princeade86:

RESIGN
Re: EndSARS: Edo Youths Takeover Police Station, Patrol With Police Hilux by idahme(m): 3:22pm On Oct 21, 2020
luvmijeje:

Do which job? Is he in charge of police, military, NCDC, customs, correction center, immigration, DSS, NIA etc any answer you give should tell you who you should blame.
Re: EndSARS: Edo Youths Takeover Police Station, Patrol With Police Hilux by adekolaelect(m): 3:24pm On Oct 21, 2020
GeneralStan:

And they will die too!!!
we are all protesting for End SARS,bad governance But youth must behave responsibly to avoided more add ships.
Re: EndSARS: Edo Youths Takeover Police Station, Patrol With Police Hilux by MabraO: 3:40pm On Oct 21, 2020
luvmijeje:

Who is this fool
Re: EndSARS: Edo Youths Takeover Police Station, Patrol With Police Hilux by prigoz(m): 4:50pm On Oct 21, 2020
princeade86:
Which president?
Re: EndSARS: Edo Youths Takeover Police Station, Patrol With Police Hilux by MagicBishop: 5:01pm On Oct 21, 2020
4ckyou:

My dear edo boys will finish those soldiers, there are thousands of protesters at every entry point in edo state, as they say edo no be Lagos oh

Edo boys are the Nights watch .

They will keep the Ab0ki orcs from invading the Niger Delta from Oduastan flank.

Meanwhile , the Marine brigade under General Tompolo will patrol the coastal areas .
Re: EndSARS: Edo Youths Takeover Police Station, Patrol With Police Hilux by Jdbrasco2: 8:30pm On Oct 21, 2020
princeade86:
Which stupid address? He should resign. This government is so incompetent.
Re: EndSARS: Edo Youths Takeover Police Station, Patrol With Police Hilux by spinzagom(m): 8:51pm On Oct 21, 2020
This is exactly what I have been saying! The rich will leave us here when it becomes a lawless society. It's just starting and there is inflation already. It will get to a point where money can't even buy enough.
AtikuNetwork:
The youth should take it easy. If there is chaos it will affect all of us and it is the poor masses that will suffer the most not the elite.
Re: EndSARS: Edo Youths Takeover Police Station, Patrol With Police Hilux by snoopanddre(m): 12:57pm On Oct 22, 2020
luvmijeje:

But the life of a politician = thousands of lives. I'll give you an instance.

If Iraq kill President Trump, how many lives will go for it? If you kill Tinubu, thousands of lives will go with it. If you kill Buhari, thousands will go with it.

And the funny thing is that you all that are fuelling it may not go with it. It is the innocents that will die for nothing.
Iam never in support of any life to b taken unjustly but people like u fuelled this thing cos u refused to address d obvious just because u ar benefitting in one way or d other but deep inside ur mind wen u ar alone wit ur God , u kno u hav sacrificed d hereafter for dis world.The fact is that d life of a single of dis innocent children which u people killed is more noble and honourable than all d wicked politicians and their supporters combined. Why didnt they occupy that lekki toll gate last month, last year or all d periods before now, it is because they couldnt bear d pain of d deep hardship any mor. I was not happy wen they refused to leave that place but at d same time my conscience would not allow me to hate on them cos i kno people ar feelin worse in whatever problems this country hav to offer for now than i do, and why would u shoot and kill those armless children wen u ar usin their collective wealth to provide d best of living for ur own children. One thin i kno is dat we might choose to speak whatever deception to please in d face of human but on d day of judgement ur mind and conscience will b used to judge u and d obvious truth is there. Even if i cant even go for a simple peaceful protest, i would never b ungrateful in d face of d almighty.
Re: EndSARS: Edo Youths Takeover Police Station, Patrol With Police Hilux by Nobody: 4:27pm On Oct 23, 2020
AtikuNetwork:

What other suffering again ?

One cup of foreign rice is N170.

Two months ago I purchased one custard bucket of beans for N700, today it is N1,400.

Tin tomato I purchased N300 two weeks ago is N450 today.

Is this not economic madness ? One cannot budget for anything in Nigeria and buy it at the price he placed on his buying list.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Igangan Boils Again, ‘20 Killed, Palace, Petrol Station Burnt’ - Oyoinsight / Fani- Kayode Shares New Photo Of His Girlfriend In A Swimming Pool / The Black Nepa Sango Statue @ Marina Lagos Is Wearing A New Look!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.