Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,758 members, 7,851,592 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:51 PM

They Are Still Shooting At Peaceful Protesters This Morning At Lekki-epe. VIDEO - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / They Are Still Shooting At Peaceful Protesters This Morning At Lekki-epe. VIDEO (2478 Views)

Two Dead, As Nigerian Politician Shot At Peaceful Protesters In Abule Egba / Lagos Police Command Arrest 4 Officers Seen In Viral Video Shooting At suspects / 'Black Arrow' Arrested With Loaded Pistol After Shooting At PDP Event. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: They Are Still Shooting At Peaceful Protesters This Morning At Lekki-epe. VIDEO by faceland: 7:51pm On Oct 21, 2020
There is nothing like peaceful protest anymore. Get the fuq out of the street as there is curfew ESPECIALLY AS IT IS DARK.

Things has already scatter it's time to attempt to restore law and order by force.
Re: They Are Still Shooting At Peaceful Protesters This Morning At Lekki-epe. VIDEO by faceland: 7:57pm On Oct 21, 2020
btaliat:

I hate quoting people but I think I need to quote u. Before I even air my opinion, lemme ask u some questions, is killing the best strategy Nigerian army Wil think of? Even if those people that were aimed at were hoodlums, do they deserve to die fighting what's justifiable? Or do u even enjoy the life u ar living as a Nigerian and if u do, do u care for the common man at all?

The people wearing uniform are Nigerians too. That is how the average guy thinks, they came out to burn and loot. Hope you know many people earn the 300 naira that they would use to eat before they eat?

People are locked indoors, the sooner peace is restore the better we avoid real life starvation. What about if those boys are Hot (since clubs and hotels are closed, it would be group rape? How long do you think before this starts?)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Suspected Cultists Hack Man To Death In Cross River (Graphic Photo) / Moment Wife Smashes Bottle On Side Chick’s Head In Five-star Hotel In Ghana / Calabar Mob Burnt Mother Of Four To Death, Accused Witch By Pastor(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.