Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,279 members, 7,815,474 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

Joe Biden Condemns Killing Of Protesters In Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Joe Biden Condemns Killing Of Protesters In Nigeria (2307 Views)

Wikipedia Lists Killing Of Protesters Among Nigerian Army’s Engagements / Endsars: Thousands Of Protesters Begin 30km Walk From Awka To Awkuzu, Anambra / MURIC Condemns Killing Of Lawan Andimi, CAN Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joe Biden Condemns Killing Of Protesters In Nigeria by SpecialAdviser(m): 8:14am On Oct 21, 2020
God bless Nnamdi Kanu forever

1 Like

Re: Joe Biden Condemns Killing Of Protesters In Nigeria by Luckydubby7(m): 8:15am On Oct 21, 2020
davodyguy:
There was no single violence in Lekki, but they deplored Soldiers. In Orile and Mushin there were reported violence, but no soldiers deployed.
In Edo, there were no soldiers deployed, despite prison break

Why was Lekki singled out by the soldiers? Who sent them?
Tinubu was losing money from lekki toll gate.

1 Like

Re: Joe Biden Condemns Killing Of Protesters In Nigeria by Amhappy(f): 8:40am On Oct 21, 2020
It remains Trump statement. We need it because whoever wins on Nov 6th,we need his support.
Re: Joe Biden Condemns Killing Of Protesters In Nigeria by tellsblinks(m): 8:43am On Oct 21, 2020
Re: Joe Biden Condemns Killing Of Protesters In Nigeria by THeCvExpert: 8:48am On Oct 21, 2020
Chaii....Nigerians stop deceiving your selfes , we have no president
Re: Joe Biden Condemns Killing Of Protesters In Nigeria by ProT: 9:04am On Oct 21, 2020
Jakemedg:

I don't understand what you are trying to say

Those attacked in Lekki were they Ghanaians,
Were they secessionists
Were they members of Shiite
Were they Boko Haram insurgents
Were they killer herdsmen?

Seriously?
So GHANAIANS, SECESSIONISTS, & MEMBERS OF SHIITE deserve to be attacked?

U're worse than Buhari!
Tufia!
Re: Joe Biden Condemns Killing Of Protesters In Nigeria by obyrich(m): 9:09am On Oct 21, 2020
Amarabae:
I blame ndiofemmanu for all these.
out of desperation for a VP position, a vampire came into power.
grin
Re: Joe Biden Condemns Killing Of Protesters In Nigeria by valentineuwakwe(m): 9:37am On Oct 21, 2020
will they even listen? the Army is denying its involvement wen all evidence are there for all to see......how can you send army from Bonny island to shoot unarmed peaceful country Men and immediately they call it fake news...

I just wish...
Re: Joe Biden Condemns Killing Of Protesters In Nigeria by luvmijeje(f): 9:42am On Oct 21, 2020
Why is he not condemning the killing and destruction of properties by protesters as he did during the blacklives protest.

I don't blame him...... I blamed the government for not being on top of their games on news going out of this country.
Re: Joe Biden Condemns Killing Of Protesters In Nigeria by Jakemedg(m): 10:47am On Oct 21, 2020
ProT:

Seriously?
So GHANAIANS, SECESSIONISTS, & MEMBERS OF SHIITE deserve to be attacked?

U're worse than Buhari!
Tufia!
I can never be like Buhari God forbid

You clearly didn't understand what i meant

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mob Chases Away Osun Monarch, Seals Palace / Witness Confess Seeing 2 Parachute Fly Out Of JET Of Chief Of Army Staff / Fulanization Agenda: Questions For Gov. Ortom And His Likes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.