Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:34 AM

Please To Change $1.8million In Naira Is How Much ?? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please To Change $1.8million In Naira Is How Much ?? (1189 Views)

Help: I Won 8Million From 1xbet But They Only Credit Me 5Million / Why The Naira Is Now Gaining Against The Dollar / How Facebook Made Me N1.8MILLION In 60 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please To Change $1.8million In Naira Is How Much ?? by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 9:21am On Oct 21, 2020
My brother wants to send 1.8million $ to me to change it to naira in Abuja, pls how much is the money in naira ??
Re: Please To Change $1.8million In Naira Is How Much ?? by Sirmwill: 9:24am On Oct 21, 2020
Precisely 684million naira based on a 380naira per dollar market rate

For 400naira per dollar it is precisely 720million naira

chai embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please To Change $1.8million In Naira Is How Much ?? by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 9:31am On Oct 21, 2020
Sirmwill:
Precisely 684million naira based on a 380naira per dollar market rate

For 400naira per dollar it is precisely 720million naira

chai embarassed

thanks check my signature my WhatsApp number is there Message me I have something for u.
Re: Please To Change $1.8million In Naira Is How Much ?? by Sirmwill: 9:40am On Oct 21, 2020
I have messaged you oo smiley
Re: Please To Change $1.8million In Naira Is How Much ?? by Nobody: 9:44am On Oct 21, 2020
LordviccoDaGuru:

thanks check my signature my WhatsApp number is there Message me I have something for u.
anything for us too cheesy

1 Like

Re: Please To Change $1.8million In Naira Is How Much ?? by Nobody: 10:13am On Oct 21, 2020
Nice scam!! ...latest format

6 Likes

Re: Please To Change $1.8million In Naira Is How Much ?? by imagrg(m): 10:38am On Oct 21, 2020
Lazy youths at it again!
Re: Please To Change $1.8million In Naira Is How Much ?? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:28am On Oct 21, 2020
Your brother needs to be probed. How did he make all that money? And that is if this story is true.
Re: Please To Change $1.8million In Naira Is How Much ?? by Sirmwill: 1:49pm On Oct 21, 2020
LordviccoDaGuru:

Re: Please To Change $1.8million In Naira Is How Much ?? by SavageResponse(m): 2:59pm On Oct 21, 2020
LordviccoDaGuru:

UyaiIncomparabl:
Your brother needs to be probed. How did he make all that money? And that is if this story is true.

The guy is a scammer, he has nothing!

He is just trying to entice gullible people with this bullsh1t story!

1 Like

Re: Please To Change $1.8million In Naira Is How Much ?? by Nobody: 3:01pm On Oct 21, 2020
I can whatSAPP:+86 15385547778 1$=460Naira
Re: Please To Change $1.8million In Naira Is How Much ?? by bigjackass: 6:52pm On Oct 21, 2020
Danielstainz:
Nice scam!! ...latest format
lol. what is he planning to do
Re: Please To Change $1.8million In Naira Is How Much ?? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 12:59pm On Oct 22, 2020
SavageResponse:

The guy is a scammer, he has nothing!

He is just trying to entice gullible people with this bullsh1t story!

I thought as much.
Re: Please To Change $1.8million In Naira Is How Much ?? by Crochet: 1:14pm On Oct 22, 2020
Why asking such a dumb question, you think europe is Nigeria , i wont blame u in africa you see the money as a huge amount, but abroad that money is nothing. Change ur mentality no dey ask dis kind yeye question again.
UyaiIncomparabl:
Re: Please To Change $1.8million In Naira Is How Much ?? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 1:33pm On Oct 22, 2020
Crochet:
Why asking such a dumb question, you think europe is Nigeria , i wont blame u in africa you see the money as a huge amount, but abroad that money is nothing. Change ur mentality no dey ask dis kind yeye question again.

Common shut up, you little kid.
Re: Please To Change $1.8million In Naira Is How Much ?? by Crochet: 4:02pm On Oct 22, 2020
You must be stupid is that how you talk to your folks at home? i have your age mates as kids. Mind your tone!!!
UyaiIncomparabl:

1 Like

Re: Please To Change $1.8million In Naira Is How Much ?? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 4:06pm On Oct 22, 2020
Crochet:
You must be stupid is that how you talk to your folks at home? i have your age mates as kids. Mind your tone.

LMAO. cheesy

You must think you are talking to a ten-year-old. I commented innocently without mentioning you but you decided to just jump on my comment without reading what I wrote and assimilating it.

Don't flex your age with me here, sir. Ancient of days, please shift. cheesy
Re: Please To Change $1.8million In Naira Is How Much ?? by Crochet: 4:29pm On Oct 22, 2020
Its ok i understand your frustration , Nigeria its self is hell. Its well
UyaiIncomparabl:

LMAO. cheesy

You must think you are talking to a ten-year-old. I commented innocently without mentioning you but you decided to just jump on my comment without reading what I wrote and assimilating it.

Re: Please To Change $1.8million In Naira Is How Much ?? by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 10:37pm On Oct 22, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:

grin

If you're on WhatsApp pls dm me check my signature for my number. I have something for you.
Re: Please To Change $1.8million In Naira Is How Much ?? by samsard(m): 11:17pm On Oct 22, 2020
Crochet:
grin ridiculous! How many Europeans do you think have $1.8 in their accounts? Most of them earn less than $70,000 annually, a huge part of which goes into living expenses and taxes.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please To Change $1.8million In Naira Is How Much ?? by Sosqui: 11:32pm On Oct 22, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:

LMAO. cheesy

Don't quote him. They are partners

1 Like

Re: Please To Change $1.8million In Naira Is How Much ?? by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 12:31pm On Oct 23, 2020
samsard:
grin ridiculous! How many Europeans do you think have $1.8 in their accounts? Most of them earn less than $70,000 annually, a huge part of which goes into living expenses and taxes.

grin
Re: Please To Change $1.8million In Naira Is How Much ?? by IamPlato(m): 2:15pm On Oct 28, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:

LMAO. cheesy

if Person No Observe Well them Go Think Say You Get Power

(1) (Reply)

How Much Is Printing, Photocopying, Typing Etal. In Your Area. / Lets Join Hands And Invest In Tomorrow's Headline / Seun, Please explain why you placed a bann on forex trading discussion.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.