Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,665 members, 7,816,716 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

Mob Vandalises Sanwo-olu’s Family Home On Lagos Island - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mob Vandalises Sanwo-olu’s Family Home On Lagos Island (69567 Views)

Election Petition: Appeal Court Asks Staff To Stay At Home On Wednesday / Bola Tinubu Arrives Fasoranti's Home On A Condolence Visit / Dipo Anisulowo's Family Home Set On Fire By Thugs Ahead Of Election.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mob Vandalises Sanwo-olu’s Family Home On Lagos Island by BabaO2: 10:11am On Oct 21, 2020
Buhari and brutai must be destroyed and dismantled

2 Likes

Re: Mob Vandalises Sanwo-olu’s Family Home On Lagos Island by Wawelexy(m): 10:11am On Oct 21, 2020
babyfaceafrica:
online warrior.. Swerve!!. It's not by noise

Na attention u want
Re: Mob Vandalises Sanwo-olu’s Family Home On Lagos Island by membranus: 10:12am On Oct 21, 2020
kenfarm:
Na true? TVC on fire ? shocked

O God, let it be true.
Re: Mob Vandalises Sanwo-olu’s Family Home On Lagos Island by Lastmankc(m): 10:12am On Oct 21, 2020
Tinubu has succeeded in truncating his 2023 ambition

2 Likes

Re: Mob Vandalises Sanwo-olu’s Family Home On Lagos Island by ncoolsome(m): 10:12am On Oct 21, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

Go and start war on your land, NOT HERE IN YORUBALAND

And ur fada owns Yoruba land abi...mtchhewww..

2 Likes

Re: Mob Vandalises Sanwo-olu’s Family Home On Lagos Island by harmony75: 10:13am On Oct 21, 2020
very good he sanwolu pretending as if he was not the one that gave the order to kill the innocent protesters. they will taste the blood they shed.

1 Like

Re: Mob Vandalises Sanwo-olu’s Family Home On Lagos Island by fatymore(f): 10:13am On Oct 21, 2020
This shouldn't be...

Sanwo Olu tried his best.

He was just unfortunate to be the governor at this period.

I believed everything that happened was out of his control. Federal power
Re: Mob Vandalises Sanwo-olu’s Family Home On Lagos Island by MozB: 10:14am On Oct 21, 2020
Things are really beginning to get out of hands. Nigerians had an opportunity once and we abused it. This was suppose to be peaceful.
Re: Mob Vandalises Sanwo-olu’s Family Home On Lagos Island by Havesense: 10:14am On Oct 21, 2020
plessis:
My dear youths, this is not the time to mourn.

Tears don't solve problems.

Let us recall our lawmakers and send better representatives.

And will they listen to us
Re: Mob Vandalises Sanwo-olu’s Family Home On Lagos Island by InvertedHammer: 10:14am On Oct 21, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

It has been hijacked. Those people wanta to use it to achieve their hidden agenda.

WE UNDERSTAND THEIR GIMMICKS
/
You don't have control over whether it is hijacked or not. That's why it is called mob action. Stay focused.

/
Re: Mob Vandalises Sanwo-olu’s Family Home On Lagos Island by flyingpig: 10:14am On Oct 21, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

Stop incitement, we don't want violence in Yorubaland.
but you want loss of human lives
Re: Mob Vandalises Sanwo-olu’s Family Home On Lagos Island by DragonFire433: 10:14am On Oct 21, 2020
Sanwo-olu should provide the names and take action against the soldiers that killed harmless and peaceful protesters if not bloodshed would never depart from his household.

I understand TVC belongs to Tinubu.

Well set it on Fire and let it burn to ashes.

As the parents of the young people that died are weeping, so also.......

Tears, sorrow, misfortune, tragedy and everything that is evil would perpetually follow Tinubu, Buhari and everyone behind this massacre.

Re: Mob Vandalises Sanwo-olu’s Family Home On Lagos Island by Nobody: 10:14am On Oct 21, 2020
A Yoruba man is the governor of Lagos yet somehow these peeps think this has something to do with tribalism.

The oligarchs are your enemies who thrive on corruption.

Get it

1 Like

Re: Mob Vandalises Sanwo-olu’s Family Home On Lagos Island by Nobody: 10:15am On Oct 21, 2020
Corruption is a social danger because it feeds organised crime, it destroys nation states, impairs opportunities for citizens, it facilitates environmental degradation , human trafficking and undermines whole communities, it destroys the future

Corruption is a radicaliser, because it destroys faith in legitimate authority, it opens up a vacuum which allows the predators to move in.

Corruption is a recruitment tool and an opportunity destroyer because it discourages honest and accountable investment, it makes businesses more expensive to operate by driving up the cost of public services for local tax payers.

There's nothing more dis empowering, more destructive, more de moralisiling to any citizen than the belief that the system is rigged against them and the people in positions of power are crook's, who are stealing the future of their own people, depositing the ill gotten gains ostensibly in legitimate institutions around the world.
Re: Mob Vandalises Sanwo-olu’s Family Home On Lagos Island by Godsonkemz(m): 10:15am On Oct 21, 2020
NoPlaceLike:
Only vandalism? It should be burnt down completely including his family members inside.

That's not how to go about it. The family members are innocent.

1 Like

Re: Mob Vandalises Sanwo-olu’s Family Home On Lagos Island by IamPlato(m): 10:16am On Oct 21, 2020
NoPlaceLike:
Only vandalism? It should be burnt down completely including his family members inside.
You are as evil as they are...

Unfortunately nobody learnt anything... The evil disease is spreading into you and may never stop inn many years.

For you have become just like them

1 Like

Re: Mob Vandalises Sanwo-olu’s Family Home On Lagos Island by do4luv14(m): 10:16am On Oct 21, 2020
E go surprise you say nothing those soldiers go fit do, if and when angry youths decides to visit Bourdilon, then pommo mouth is as good as gone

babyfaceafrica:
soldiers wey dey budillion na godogodo ó.. Shoot to kill

1 Like

Re: Mob Vandalises Sanwo-olu’s Family Home On Lagos Island by Brushstrokes20: 10:16am On Oct 21, 2020
Awesome! No peace for the wicked!
Re: Mob Vandalises Sanwo-olu’s Family Home On Lagos Island by Obanosisi(m): 10:16am On Oct 21, 2020
Never and Never should any ex-military person be voted to head out nation again. na my prayer be that.we shall survive this and we shall succed.chikena!
Re: Mob Vandalises Sanwo-olu’s Family Home On Lagos Island by nameo: 10:17am On Oct 21, 2020
Acidosis:

Damn it!! BRT buses have been set ablaze in Oyingbo.

Hoodlums have attacked TVC while a programme was going on live on air. The camera guys had to quickly go blank.

This is very wrong people.
The revolution has started, my brother. The signs were everywhere from the start of these protests, or even before some will say. People are VERY ANGRY. Not just at the current leaders, but with the whole system. You have to be in Edo State presently to understand this.

What Great Leadership could have at least prevented the Revolution from been violent and try to control the outcome as much as possible. But from happened yesterday, they have lost the plot.

What is coming next is unknown and unpredictable. And it is most unfortunate.

2 Likes

Re: Mob Vandalises Sanwo-olu’s Family Home On Lagos Island by Acidosis(m): 10:17am On Oct 21, 2020
aycapri:
M sorry, what is wrong exactly

There will be no infrastructure and jobs to return to if this continues.
Re: Mob Vandalises Sanwo-olu’s Family Home On Lagos Island by Kelvinhunta: 10:17am On Oct 21, 2020
And u mean the protesters are there because of what is posted on Nairaland? Have u seen the protesters at all? Do u think they have time for Nairaland? U shoot at unarmed protesters and common sense don't tell you that their population will just triple as the day goes? As a 500naira government sponsored Nigerian what u should do to stop the protest and to justify the 500naira u collected is to come out and meet the protesters then tell them that u dont want any protest again, I believe they would listen to u and go home. Just do it today sha
ThatFairGuy1:

Yes we heard you, but WE DON'T WANT VIOLENCE IN OUR LAND. ENOUGH OF THIS INCITEMENT. ANYONE THAT WANTS TO INCITE SHOULD INCITE THEIR PEOPLE TO THEIR GOVERNORS.

LAGOS STATE ISN'T THE ONLY STATE WE EXPERIENCE GOVERNMENT ADVERSITIES. STOP INCITING OUR PEOPLE AGAINST OURSELVES.
Re: Mob Vandalises Sanwo-olu’s Family Home On Lagos Island by Stayfouss10: 10:17am On Oct 21, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

Modified
To those insulting themselves and not me, I have my reasons and they're very right.

THERE ARE CONTRARY OPINIONS TO THE PROTEST, AN AIM IS ABOUT TO BE ACHIEVED.

To UNSUSPECTING PROTESTERS, HOW DO YOU JUSTIFY THIS STATEMENT AND THE LIKES ON IT (SUPPORT).

O je ro ori e, Koo ronu jinle.
Pelee omo yoruba atata...
Re: Mob Vandalises Sanwo-olu’s Family Home On Lagos Island by ramatintin(m): 10:17am On Oct 21, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

Modified
To those insulting themselves and not me, I have my reasons and they're very right.

THERE ARE CONTRARY OPINIONS TO THE PROTEST, AN AIM IS ABOUT TO BE ACHIEVED.

To UNSUSPECTING PROTESTERS, HOW DO YOU JUSTIFY THIS STATEMENT AND THE LIKES ON IT (SUPPORT).

O je ro ori e, Koo ronu jinle.
you are mad
Re: Mob Vandalises Sanwo-olu’s Family Home On Lagos Island by babyfaceafrica: 10:18am On Oct 21, 2020
do4luv14:

E go surprise you say nothing those soldiers go fit do, if and when angry youths decides to visit Bourdilon, then pommo mouth is as good as gone

someone that is in France

1 Like

Re: Mob Vandalises Sanwo-olu’s Family Home On Lagos Island by idpompe: 10:18am On Oct 21, 2020
Jide can not claim ignorance,shooting coincided with his curfew time.
Re: Mob Vandalises Sanwo-olu’s Family Home On Lagos Island by KayCee92(m): 10:18am On Oct 21, 2020
Nothing like "God will punish them". We are the punishment of God. No gain postponing the punishment because God has empowered us to act here. Violence is not good but not when you dish is cold everytime to the people. The people of Nigeria has earned the right to be angry
Re: Mob Vandalises Sanwo-olu’s Family Home On Lagos Island by phineas: 10:19am On Oct 21, 2020
All well minded parents should pull their sons and daughters of the streets.

The time to stop is now.The safety of society comes first.anyone still on the streets does so to their own risk

As for those edging them on may you not know peace in your lives.

1 Like

Re: Mob Vandalises Sanwo-olu’s Family Home On Lagos Island by Nobody: 10:19am On Oct 21, 2020
Luckydubby7:
Sometimes I wish I have supernatural power to destroy some of these wicked political class.

Me too!
Re: Mob Vandalises Sanwo-olu’s Family Home On Lagos Island by duality(m): 10:20am On Oct 21, 2020
It's very difficult to help people under strong manipulation.

Pre 2015, we told them... It's a wrong move.... they refused to listen.

Now in 2020, I'm repeating again.. just as I've said few days back. what is happening now is a wrong move!

You don't need to be a celebrity to give people direction. however, I know people will not hear because they are under strong manipulative influence.

Stop now!..you are being manipulated again.

2 Likes

Re: Mob Vandalises Sanwo-olu’s Family Home On Lagos Island by ThatFairGuy1: 10:20am On Oct 21, 2020
Iamgrey5:
They want to turn South west to flames

They have achieved their aim with a few Yorubas in their midst.

Why isn't Protest happening anywhere like this?

Is it Lagos that suffer from police brutality or is it only Lagos that has problem in Nigeria.
They're the one even insulting me Most.

THAT AGENDA HAS BEEN BUSTED ANYWAY.
Re: Mob Vandalises Sanwo-olu’s Family Home On Lagos Island by Nobody: 10:20am On Oct 21, 2020
plessis:

People are being killed and you're thinking of presidency.

You're finished.

Shut up you unintelligent nuisance. Is it me thinking of the Presidency or is it that I am using factual evidence to expose those who have cynically hijacked the protests for their nefarious agenda to include the 2023 Presidency, the break-up of Nigeria or "fall of th Zoo" and other selfish obsessions?

Why try and send people to their deaths, and promote anarchy, by saying Eniola Badmus has been shot and in critical condition when that is entirely false ? What sort of mind does that.

Look, respond violent as those goading you want you to. Go and confront the armed forces authority. Your Funeral. Those who pushed you to your death will not care about you or send your family.Their own children and family are safe and out of harm's way.

Ask yourself which genuine protestors , interested in change and reform, shun dialogue when the other side has made serious concessions such as their number one demand to #EndSARS.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

People Flee As Policemen Shoot At Ekiti Government House / Akpabio's Home Town One Of The Most Beautiful Place In Nigeria Pix / Senator Dino Melaye Kidnapped By Unknown Gunmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.