Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,272 members, 7,829,591 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

Mob Vandalises Sanwo-olu’s Family Home On Lagos Island - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mob Vandalises Sanwo-olu’s Family Home On Lagos Island (69594 Views)

Election Petition: Appeal Court Asks Staff To Stay At Home On Wednesday / Bola Tinubu Arrives Fasoranti's Home On A Condolence Visit / Dipo Anisulowo's Family Home Set On Fire By Thugs Ahead Of Election.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mob Vandalises Sanwo-olu’s Family Home On Lagos Island by KayCee92(m): 10:57am On Oct 21, 2020
phineas:

Me i am calling publicly for peace,you you are calling for publicly for violence.

may it be what we wish and call for publicly for our people and our land.Say Amen

And am saying that everything they did to the protesters yesterday night befall u. Say amen.
Re: Mob Vandalises Sanwo-olu’s Family Home On Lagos Island by 8stargeneral: 10:59am On Oct 21, 2020
Oshigun:

Go ahead. Make sure you are in front as well.
Never mind
Re: Mob Vandalises Sanwo-olu’s Family Home On Lagos Island by LaReinaa(f): 11:00am On Oct 21, 2020
No peace for the wicked..
The useless governor said that "No life was lost"
Warey sad

1 Like

Re: Mob Vandalises Sanwo-olu’s Family Home On Lagos Island by JONSYN7154: 11:08am On Oct 21, 2020
proud of you guys
Re: Mob Vandalises Sanwo-olu’s Family Home On Lagos Island by cocolacec(m): 11:08am On Oct 21, 2020
Wawelexy:

Can u please shut ur stinking mouth?

Who brought Buhari upon us?

Tinubu is only a king maker,didnt your pastors support voting for Buhari?
Re: Mob Vandalises Sanwo-olu’s Family Home On Lagos Island by Nobody: 11:11am On Oct 21, 2020
Queseda:

Lol. I never knew Yorubas are this gullible, finally your enemies have gotten their main target after every other effort failed, and funny enough they succeeded in doing that using Yoruba youths shocked

Lol. It is what wise Yorubas call "afi owo fa". Use your own hand to harm or destroy yourself.

Anyone see Igbo youths vandalising the business interest of their criminal and directly culpable leaders like Peter Obi, Obiano, Ikpeazu, Ugwuanyi etal?

Instead Yorubas have allowed and even helped enemies to push Yoruba leaders forward as the faces of culpability over all the woes of Nigeria when the reality is that, in a very flawed nation, the SW still remains the sane and working face of Nigeria by far.

Where else are we seeing what is happening to Tinubu happen outside the SW? The North is being destroyed by banditry and terrorism. Yet are Northern youths destroying the homes and businesses of their political leaders? Instead their youth leader Shetimma is always blindly in defense of Northern leaders and Northern interests with no interest in the concept of "charity begins at home".

Igbos are the worst. Peter Obi and Obiano have been revealed as abettors and sympathisers of SARS brutality. What have they suffered so far at the hands of fellow Igbos? Same Igbos now aggressively advocating for out and out violent attack ahainst Tinubu and his interests.

What is Tinubu's crime, when he left active office in 2007 as Lagos Governor , for him to now be the bogeyman every Nigerian, including his fellow Yorubas, want executed publicly for all of Nigeria's problems? Yorubas have taken their accomodating and liberal nature too far. We will 100% regret it.

1 Like

Re: Mob Vandalises Sanwo-olu’s Family Home On Lagos Island by Nobody: 11:18am On Oct 21, 2020
Wawelexy:

Can u please shut ur stinking mouth?

Who brought Buhari upon us?

Are you sane at all? Are you even a proper adult with normal thinking faculties? Did Tinubu force adults to thumbprint for Buhari at gunpoint?

Do you even understand democracy and how democratic choices are binding on the electorate?

Rather, shallow, frustrated and uneducated riff raffs like you want to blame and harrass one man for the free, democratic and entirely independent electoral choice million of Nigerians made as sane adults.

Can't blame you sha. It is "Igbo coup" of 1966 all over again with Yorubas helping them to gain a better outcome this time.
Re: Mob Vandalises Sanwo-olu’s Family Home On Lagos Island by Queseda: 11:18am On Oct 21, 2020
Oshigun:

Lol. It is what wise Yorubas call "afi owo fa". Use your own hand to harm or destroy yourself.

Anyone see Igbo youths vandalising the business interest of their criminal and directly culpable leaders like Peter Obi, Obiano, Ikpeazu, Ugwuanyi etal?

Instead Yorubas have allowed and even helped enemies to push Yoruba leaders forward as the faces of culpability over all the woes of Nigeria when the reality is that, in a very flawed nation, the SW still remains the sane and working face of Nigeria by far.

Where else are we seeing what is happening to Tinubu happen outside the SW? The North is being destroyed by banditry and terrorism. Yet are Northern youths destroying the homes and businesses of their political leaders? Instead their youth leader Shetimma is always blindly in defense of Northern leaders and Northern interests with no interest in the concept of "charity begins at home".

Igbos are the worst. Peter Obi and Obiano have been revealed as abettors and sympathisers of SARS brutality. What have they suffered so far at the hands of fellow Igbos? Same Igbos now aggressively advocating for out and out violent attack ahainst Tinubu and his interests.

What is Tinubu's crime, when he left active office in 2007 as Lagos Governor , for him to now be the bogeyman every Nigerian, including his fellow Yorubas, want executed publicly for all of Nigeria's problems? Yorubas have taken their accomodating and liberal nature too far. We will 100% regret it.
I'm just a concerned citizen, I wonder how you guys with all the book knowledge you profess didn't see this coming while I as a non-Yoruba have seen the warning signs since and have been making posts on this forum to draw your minds to it. Things will never be the same, you allowed yourselves to be played
Re: Mob Vandalises Sanwo-olu’s Family Home On Lagos Island by Acidosis(m): 11:19am On Oct 21, 2020
Queseda:

Lol. I never knew Yorubas are this gullible, finally your enemies have gotten their main target after every other effort failed, and funny enough they succeeded in doing that using Yoruba youths shocked

EndSARS protest is about Yoruba youths? Benin is Yoruba? Anambra is Yoruba land? APO in Abuja where 50 cars were reportedly burnt down is a Yoruba land? Warri is Yoruba land?

You're stup!d. If you quote me again, I'll curse you

1 Like

Re: Mob Vandalises Sanwo-olu’s Family Home On Lagos Island by kalu61(m): 11:26am On Oct 21, 2020
fatymore:
This shouldn't be...

Sanwo Olu tried his best.

He was just unfortunate to be the governor at this period.

I believed everything that happened was out of his control. Federal power
He can't claim ingorance

1 Like

Re: Mob Vandalises Sanwo-olu’s Family Home On Lagos Island by Nobody: 11:29am On Oct 21, 2020
Queseda:

I'm just a concerned citizen, I wonder how you guys with all the book knowledge you profess didn't see this coming while I as a non-Yoruba have seen the warning signs since and have been making posts on this forum to draw your minds to it. Things will never be the same, you allowed yourselves to be played

I agree we allowed ourselves to be "played" but many of is saw it coming and warned about it. Yet you can only force a horse to the River. You know the rest of the saying. I.e you cannot force it to drink.

In a way I am glad this is happening to Tinubu and Yoruba leaders. Hopefully they can wake up, change their direction and policies to be more pro-Yoruba and stop being the Nigerian faces of tolerance, acceptance, integration, multi-culturalism etal while others are self-serving, discriminatory, protectionist, openly clannish and tribalistic.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mob Vandalises Sanwo-olu’s Family Home On Lagos Island by Nobody: 11:34am On Oct 21, 2020
Acidosis:

EndSARS protest is about Yoruba youths? Benin is Yoruba? Anambra is Yoruba land? APO in Abuja where 50 cars were reportedly burnt down is a Yoruba land? Warri is Yoruba land?

You're stup!d. If you quote me again, I'll curse you

A very stupid man Indeed, trying to add tribal fuel .

Those are agents, real Yorubas are cursing tinubu and his he goat.

Tell them tinubu has sniper rifles to kill even Yorubas who dare to touch any of his ill gotten wealth

1 Like

Re: Mob Vandalises Sanwo-olu’s Family Home On Lagos Island by Yebosola(m): 11:36am On Oct 21, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

WE UNDERSTAND THEIR GIMMICKS. I don't just understand some Yorubas. where's their deep thinking? Arojinle da?

Ami this same crisis, IGBOS ARE ALREADY MOCKING US FOR THOSE LOST LIVES

Koiye won, yio ye won Lola. Yoruba ronu

2 Likes

Re: Mob Vandalises Sanwo-olu’s Family Home On Lagos Island by Nobody: 11:39am On Oct 21, 2020
Yebosola:

Koiye won, yio ye won Lola. Yoruba ronu

Oro otito ni yen. Yoruba ronu if indeed we can. This is what I said above.

In a way I am glad this is happening to Tinubu and Yoruba leaders. Hopefully they can wake up, change their direction and policies to be more pro-Yoruba and stop being the Nigerian faces of tolerance, acceptance, integration, multi-culturalism etal while others are self-serving, discriminatory, protectionist, openly clannish and tribalistic.
Re: Mob Vandalises Sanwo-olu’s Family Home On Lagos Island by Acidosis(m): 11:41am On Oct 21, 2020
Nigsrdumb:

A very stupid man Indeed, trying to add tribal fuel .

Those are agents, real Yorubas are cursing tinubu and he's he goat.

Tell them tinubu has sniper rifles to kill even Yorubas who dare to touch any of his ill gotten wealth

They're seriously fueling a tribal crisis in Lagos. Any sensible person right now should consider a safe haven because some ediots will change the narrative.

1 Like

Re: Mob Vandalises Sanwo-olu’s Family Home On Lagos Island by jaxxy(m): 11:41am On Oct 21, 2020
luvmijeje:
The best news today!!!! He should bear the consequences of his incompetence.

The protests where peaceful until the government did what it did.
Re: Mob Vandalises Sanwo-olu’s Family Home On Lagos Island by Nobody: 11:42am On Oct 21, 2020
Acidosis:

They're seriously fueling a tribal crisis in Lagos. Any sensible person right now should consider a safe haven because some ediots will change the narrative.

Check this, nairaland is full of fake Yorubas.

I am a Yoruba so i know what im saying

https://www.facebook.com/Yorubaonsocialmedia/videos/398294288006223/
Re: Mob Vandalises Sanwo-olu’s Family Home On Lagos Island by Wawelexy(m): 11:44am On Oct 21, 2020
Oshigun:

Are you sane at all? Are you even a proper adult with normal thinking faculties? Did Tinubu force adults to thumbprint for Buhari at gunpoint?

Do you even understand democracy and how democratic choices are binding on the electorate?

Rather, shallow, frustrated and uneducated riff raffs like you want to blame and harrass one man for the free, democratic and entirely independent electoral choice million of Nigerians made as sane adults.

Can't blame you sha. It is "Igbo coup" of 1966 all over again with Yorubas helping them to gain a better outcome this time.

Only a mad man can make such comments....

Firstly, i never gave Buhari my votes...

When he was busy vouching for an uneducated, heartless, weak and old fellow just because they promise to support his presidential ambition, fools like u were chanting sai baba, and praising Tinubu to be the brain behind Buhari's victory.

Now, they have used and dump him and he's no more responsible for buhari becoming the president...

Sir/Ma, u must be really Mad...

And never u coat me again pls...

1 Like

Re: Mob Vandalises Sanwo-olu’s Family Home On Lagos Island by luvmijeje(f): 11:45am On Oct 21, 2020
jaxxy:

The protests where peaceful until the government did what it did.

It was no longer peaceful. The protest in Lekki was already inspiring 10s of roadblock in Lagos. I wasn't able to move in Lagos yesterday at all even before the curfew was announced by the government.
Re: Mob Vandalises Sanwo-olu’s Family Home On Lagos Island by Wawelexy(m): 11:46am On Oct 21, 2020
Oshigun:

Only a mad man can make such comments....

Firstly, i never gave Buhari my votes...

When he was busy vouching for an uneducated, heartless, weak and old fellow just because they promise to support his presidential ambition, fools like u were chanting sai baba, and praising Tinubu to be the brain behind Buhari's victory.

Now, they have used and dump him and he's no more responsible for buhari becoming the president...

Sir/Ma, u must be really Mad...

And never u mention/quote me again pls...
Re: Mob Vandalises Sanwo-olu’s Family Home On Lagos Island by Yebosola(m): 11:46am On Oct 21, 2020
Queseda:

Just leave them, by the time the whole Lagos is ruined, and investment dissapear to another region,una eyes go clear.

1 Like

Re: Mob Vandalises Sanwo-olu’s Family Home On Lagos Island by Osada2: 11:53am On Oct 21, 2020
[quote author=Acidosis post=95159480]

Exactly, I'm already worried for the journalists this morning. Morayo, one of the journalists on air said hoodlums are at our gate. That was the last thing we heard before they went off.[/quotel]

Some persons can be so mad, what is hoodlums are at our gate and the hegoat is quoting this fucking guy, the place should be set Ablaze, Tinubu house should be set ablaze, every lawmakers house should be set Ablaze, Police headquarters should be set Ablaze.

It's right time to call Boko Haram out of the Sambisa, they're needed in Aso Rock, the Presidency want to test if the Army they have been spending and looting the Nigeria money on are reliable.

Let the battle ground begin.

The Fallen Heroes names will be written in Gold, they mean good to this States.

#EndSars
#endpolicebrutality
#EndSoldiersMasacra
#EndZoombieleadership
Re: Mob Vandalises Sanwo-olu’s Family Home On Lagos Island by jaxxy(m): 12:03pm On Oct 21, 2020
luvmijeje:

It was no longer peaceful. The protest in Lekki was already inspiring 10s of roadblock in Lagos. I wasn't able to move in Lagos yesterday at all even before the curfew was announced by the government.

Blocked roads happens in all protests. That’s not violence bt inconvenience. It’s not the best yes, the protests can be done better at certain designated points bt the government likes to disrupt designated points of protests hence it was scattered around maybe. It also created more awareness to everyone.
Re: Mob Vandalises Sanwo-olu’s Family Home On Lagos Island by luvmijeje(f): 12:04pm On Oct 21, 2020
jaxxy:

Blocked roads happens in all protests. That’s not violence bt inconvenience. It’s not the best yes, the protests can be done better at certain designated points bt the government likes to disrupt designated points of protests hence it was scattered around maybe.

Ha!!!!! That's why we are here.

1 Like

Re: Mob Vandalises Sanwo-olu’s Family Home On Lagos Island by Oldboss(m): 12:15pm On Oct 21, 2020
[quote author=Osada2 post=95164833][/quote] u are on full point bro
Re: Mob Vandalises Sanwo-olu’s Family Home On Lagos Island by Godwin2am(m): 12:32pm On Oct 21, 2020
Watch out.. ...we coming
Re: Mob Vandalises Sanwo-olu’s Family Home On Lagos Island by Nobody: 12:43pm On Oct 21, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

Yes we heard you, but WE DON'T WANT VIOLENCE IN OUR LAND. ENOUGH OF THIS INCITEMENT. ANYONE THAT WANTS TO INCITE SHOULD INCITE THEIR PEOPLE TO THEIR GOVERNORS.

LAGOS STATE ISN'T THE ONLY STATE WE EXPERIENCE GOVERNMENT ADVERSITIES. STOP INCITING OUR PEOPLE AGAINST OURSELVES.

To those insulting Omoluabis, I know if everything is destroyed in Lagos, you'll resort to other Region for survival. Then, your eyes will clear.

Are you this normal? why incite tribalism into this. The violence is everywhere. They are burning shops and houses in Aba and other areas in the country. Must you bring tribalism to this? how much money were you paid to spin this narrative? The blood of any innocent person killed as a result of comments like yours will be on your head and that of your unborn generation.
Re: Mob Vandalises Sanwo-olu’s Family Home On Lagos Island by ThatFairGuy1: 12:56pm On Oct 21, 2020
obynzo:

Are you this normal? why incite tribalism into this. The violence is everywhere. They are burning shops and houses in Aba and other areas in the country. Must you bring tribalism to this? how much money were you paid to spin this narrative? The blood of any innocent person killed as a result of comments like yours will be on your head and that of your unborn generation.
Foool. show us how ur transit, companies, stores, and houses were burnt as your people participated here in Yorubaland
Re: Mob Vandalises Sanwo-olu’s Family Home On Lagos Island by seenga(m): 1:02pm On Oct 21, 2020
be here doing ride on guys from the comfort of your house.
NoPlaceLike:
Na so e supos be. Ride on guys
Re: Mob Vandalises Sanwo-olu’s Family Home On Lagos Island by Nobody: 1:47pm On Oct 21, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

Foool. show us how ur transit, companies, stores, and houses were burnt as your people participated here in Yorubaland

you are an idiot seriously. that violence you are looking for will consume you and your unborn generations. Continue fanning tribal hate. what has igbos got to do with this?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Biography Of Rear-Admiral Awwal Zubairu Gambo (New Chief Of Naval Staff) / Ibrahim Babangida Seriously Sick, Emaciated, Unable To Walk Unaided - ThisDay / NNPC Confirms Increase In Pump Price Of Fuel, Releases Statement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.