Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,463 members, 7,830,320 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

Mob Vandalises Sanwo-olu’s Family Home On Lagos Island - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mob Vandalises Sanwo-olu’s Family Home On Lagos Island (69597 Views)

Election Petition: Appeal Court Asks Staff To Stay At Home On Wednesday / Bola Tinubu Arrives Fasoranti's Home On A Condolence Visit / Dipo Anisulowo's Family Home Set On Fire By Thugs Ahead Of Election.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mob Vandalises Sanwo-olu’s Family Home On Lagos Island by nameo: 10:20am On Oct 21, 2020
Acidosis:

TVC is on fire guys!

Na wa o.
Re: Mob Vandalises Sanwo-olu’s Family Home On Lagos Island by phineas: 10:20am On Oct 21, 2020
KayCee92:
Nothing like "God will punish them". We are the punishment of God. No gain postponing the punishment because God has empowered us to act here. Violence is not good but not when you dish is cold everytime to the people. The people of Nigeria has earned the right to be angry

You are very irresponsible.may the violence you promote find you and be your undoing

Get of the streets people.we are not animals there must be law and order in our lands

3 Likes

Re: Mob Vandalises Sanwo-olu’s Family Home On Lagos Island by do4luv14(m): 10:21am On Oct 21, 2020
Will he run or hid forever, anytime it likes, the law of Krma will catch up with him

babyfaceafrica:
someone that is in France
Re: Mob Vandalises Sanwo-olu’s Family Home On Lagos Island by aycapri(m): 10:21am On Oct 21, 2020
Acidosis:

There will be no infrastructure and jobs to return to if this continues.
i don’t know you and I don’t want to sound rude. Please confirm the number of people killed so far and who are responsible for the death. I want to believe you don’t know this. Military killing unarmed citizens.
Re: Mob Vandalises Sanwo-olu’s Family Home On Lagos Island by KayCee92(m): 10:24am On Oct 21, 2020
phineas:

You are very irresponsible.may the violence you promote find you and be your undoing

Get of the streets people.we are not animals there must be law and order in our lands

May the violence that visited those peaceful protesters yesterday night visit u ten folds brother. Take care
Re: Mob Vandalises Sanwo-olu’s Family Home On Lagos Island by Acidosis(m): 10:24am On Oct 21, 2020
aycapri:
i don’t know you and I don’t want to sound rude. Please confirm the number of people killed so far and who are responsible for the death. I want to believe you don’t know this. Military killing unarmed citizens.

I have been everywhere condemning the massacre of peaceful protesters. No right thinking person would support such.
Re: Mob Vandalises Sanwo-olu’s Family Home On Lagos Island by 8stargeneral: 10:25am On Oct 21, 2020
Nice...let move to tinubu house
Re: Mob Vandalises Sanwo-olu’s Family Home On Lagos Island by ThatFairGuy1: 10:25am On Oct 21, 2020
Stayfouss10:
Pelee omo yoruba atata...
Omoale alainironu, hope you're seeing their reactions over destruction in Lagos? Omoale. When they destroy everything, you'll have to resort to East to survive. Shebi you all don't have sense

1 Like

Re: Mob Vandalises Sanwo-olu’s Family Home On Lagos Island by Nobody: 10:26am On Oct 21, 2020
8stargeneral:
Nice...let move to tinubu house

Go ahead. Make sure you are in front as well.
Re: Mob Vandalises Sanwo-olu’s Family Home On Lagos Island by kenfarm(m): 10:28am On Oct 21, 2020
membranus:

O God, let it be true.

Y? shocked
Re: Mob Vandalises Sanwo-olu’s Family Home On Lagos Island by Nobody: 10:29am On Oct 21, 2020
Nigsrdumb:
A Yoruba man is the governor of Lagos yet somehow these peeps think this has something to do with tribalism.

The oligarchs are your enemies who thrive on corruption.

Get it

I Agree with you, oligarchy not tribalism. The few living fat on the sweat of others. Those few must be dealt with with their families.
Re: Mob Vandalises Sanwo-olu’s Family Home On Lagos Island by Nobody: 10:30am On Oct 21, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

Omoale alainironu, hope you're seeing their reactions over destruction in Lagos? Omoale. When they destroy everything, you'll have to resort to East to survive. Shebi you all don't have sense

Are igbos burning infrastructures in Lagos, cause I don't understand your argument.

How is the shooting from yesterday linked with tribalism.

Explain sir, i think I might be missing out on some critical issues
Re: Mob Vandalises Sanwo-olu’s Family Home On Lagos Island by Reeses: 10:30am On Oct 21, 2020
Acidosis:

Damn it!! BRT buses have been set ablaze in Oyingbo.

Hoodlums have attacked TVC while a programme was going on live on air. The camera guys had to quickly go blank.

This is very wrong people.

You are stupid who are you to tell people on what to do? Did you see how many people that died last night? Please Bleep off

1 Like

Re: Mob Vandalises Sanwo-olu’s Family Home On Lagos Island by Dayvidblue: 10:32am On Oct 21, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

Yes we heard you, but WE DON'T WANT VIOLENCE IN OUR LAND. ENOUGH OF THIS INCITEMENT. ANYONE THAT WANTS TO INCITE SHOULD INCITE THEIR PEOPLE TO THEIR GOVERNORS.

LAGOS STATE ISN'T THE ONLY STATE WE EXPERIENCE GOVERNMENT ADVERSITIES. STOP INCITING OUR PEOPLE AGAINST OURSELVES.

If I must be honest, I'll say you are crazy.
Every wrong doer must be called out.
Feel free to call out the stupid governor of my state.
We have grown beyond that stage of shielding wrongdoers under the umbrella of "my person"

I hereby confer on you the title of "public enemy number one".

Re: Mob Vandalises Sanwo-olu’s Family Home On Lagos Island by ThatFairGuy1: 10:32am On Oct 21, 2020
Nigsrdumb:

Are igbos burning infrastructures in Lagos, cause I don't understand your argument.

How is the shooting from yesterday linked with tribalism.

Explain sir, i think I might be missing out on some critical issues
They're spearheading the incitement and are among the protesters vandalizing properties in Lagos. Their body language is to do anything to achieve Biafra, they do say it here. You may not know if you're not conversant on this section
Re: Mob Vandalises Sanwo-olu’s Family Home On Lagos Island by plessis: 10:36am On Oct 21, 2020
[s]
Oshigun:

Shut up you unintelligent nuisance. Is it me thinking of the Presidency or is it that I am using factual evidence to expose those who have cynically hijacked the protests for their nefarious agenda to include the 2023 Presidency, the break-up of Nigeria or "fall of th Zoo" and other selfish obsessions?

Why try and send people to their deaths, and promote anarchy, by saying Eniola Badmus has been shot and in critical condition when that is entirely false ? What sort of mind does that.

Look, respond violent as those goading you want you to. Go and confront the armed forces authority. Your Funeral. Those who pushed you to your death will not care about you or send your family.Their own children and family are safe and out of harm's way.

Ask yourself which genuine protestors , interested in change and reform, shun dialogue when the other side has made serious concessions such as their number one demand to #EndSARS.
[/s]

Lamentations of a zombie.
Re: Mob Vandalises Sanwo-olu’s Family Home On Lagos Island by IMO01: 10:36am On Oct 21, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

WE UNDERSTAND THEIR GIMMICKS. I don't just understand some Yorubas. where's their deep thinking? Arojinle da?

Ami this same crisis, IGBOS ARE ALREADY MOCKING US FOR THOSE LOST LIVES

Not up to 3 min now I just got an information that someone from ndegwu some village after mine died in the protest @ lekki. Why una dey reason awkward.

There was protest on Saturday last week, yesterday and two days ago in imo state.
Re: Mob Vandalises Sanwo-olu’s Family Home On Lagos Island by Nobody: 10:37am On Oct 21, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

WE UNDERSTAND THEIR GIMMICKS. I don't just understand some Yorubas. where's their deep thinking? Arojinle da?

Ami this same crisis, IGBOS ARE ALREADY MOCKING US FOR THOSE LOST LIVES

Man mi I tire sef. It is like some Yorubas are the dumb idiots all other Nigerians push forward to go and 'shalaye' while they keep their far worse leaders safe from blame and scrutiny.

They are all converging on Tinubu. When did BAT, like Peter Obi, ignore a Lagos SARS unit killing and harvesting the organs of hundreds of his citizens?

When did Tinubu pull strings to get a brutal serial killer and genocidaire cop to work directly under him as Obiano did?

Yet those people who fail to hold their leaders accountable, including Obiano who is a serving Governor, are encouraging protestors to storm the home of Tinubu and lynch him. Won't even say Yoruba ronu anymore as it is obvious many Yorubas can't.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mob Vandalises Sanwo-olu’s Family Home On Lagos Island by Nobody: 10:38am On Oct 21, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

They're spearheading the incitement and are among the protesters vandalizing properties in Lagos. Their body language is to do anything to achieve Biafra, they do say it here. You may not know if you're not conversant on this section

All the videos i saw yesterday were thugs speaking Yoruba extorting people.

I also saw the same in edo, Abuja.

In addition the governor of Lagos is Yoruba who instructed a curfew, clearly he knew about the pre planned massacre.

Here's a thought for you, when they shot yesterday, they didn't check for any tribe.

The oligarchs don't care about Yoruba, igbo or anyone but themselves and a ferocious determination to keep the state in perpetual bondage.

I don't support the burning at all though.

1 Like

Re: Mob Vandalises Sanwo-olu’s Family Home On Lagos Island by Asquare84(m): 10:39am On Oct 21, 2020
jobless youth
Re: Mob Vandalises Sanwo-olu’s Family Home On Lagos Island by Laboni: 10:39am On Oct 21, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

You are running mad already. People like you grow up to become the evil and wicked leaders we have in this country. A coward like you can only hide behind your keyboard and talk rubbish. Go to the streets of Yoruba land and talk that rubbish now and see if you will return alive.. Nonsense.
Re: Mob Vandalises Sanwo-olu’s Family Home On Lagos Island by Nobody: 10:39am On Oct 21, 2020
plessis:

Lamentations of a zombie.

Oya dispute the facts stated now if you can and if you are not the zombie you call others. Bloody Lemming.
Re: Mob Vandalises Sanwo-olu’s Family Home On Lagos Island by cocolacec(m): 10:40am On Oct 21, 2020
Wawelexy:
Nice one guys, next should be the bourdillon House..

Foolish people go to Daura and Burantai hometown.Tinubu is not the commander in chief of armed forces.Tinubu was set up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mob Vandalises Sanwo-olu’s Family Home On Lagos Island by ThatFairGuy1: 10:42am On Oct 21, 2020
Oshigun:

Man mi I tire sef. It is like some Yorubas are the dumb idiots all other Nigerians push forward to go and 'shalaye' while they keep their far worse leaders safe from blame and scrutiny.

They are all converging on Tinubu. When did BAT, like Peter Obi, ignore a Lagos SARS unit killing and harvesting the organs of hundreds of his citizens?

When did Tinubu pull strings to get a brutal serial killer and genocidaire cop to work directly under him as Obiano did?

Yet those people who fail to hold their leaders accountable, including Obiano who is a serving Governor, are encouraging protestors to storm the home of Tinubu and lynch him. Won't even say Yoruba ronu anymore as it is obvious many Yorubas can't.
Sad situation
Re: Mob Vandalises Sanwo-olu’s Family Home On Lagos Island by Nobody: 10:42am On Oct 21, 2020
cocolacec:

Foolish people go to Daura and Burantai hometown.Tinubu is not the commander in chief of armed forces.

Exactly.
Re: Mob Vandalises Sanwo-olu’s Family Home On Lagos Island by ThatFairGuy1: 10:43am On Oct 21, 2020
cocolacec:

Foolish people go to Daura and Burantai hometown.Tinubu is not the commander in chief of armed forces.
leave that animal and UNSUSPECTING Yorubas
Re: Mob Vandalises Sanwo-olu’s Family Home On Lagos Island by crackhaus: 10:44am On Oct 21, 2020
Tinubu is the person who should be focused on, not Sanwo-olu. Tinubu is the real enemy, and I love what happened at TVC.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mob Vandalises Sanwo-olu’s Family Home On Lagos Island by 15ssDRIVE(m): 10:44am On Oct 21, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

Stop incitement, we don't want violence in Yorubaland.

Modified
To those insulting themselves and not me, I have my reasons and they're very right.

THERE ARE CONTRARY OPINIONS TO THE PROTEST, AN AIM IS ABOUT TO BE ACHIEVED.

To UNSUSPECTING PROTESTERS, HOW DO YOU JUSTIFY THIS STATEMENT AND THE LIKES ON IT (SUPPORT).

O je ro ori e, Koo ronu jinle.

Yes oh you are right,na person wey only wear shoes dey feel pain ....
Re: Mob Vandalises Sanwo-olu’s Family Home On Lagos Island by Queseda: 10:45am On Oct 21, 2020
Acidosis:

TVC is on fire guys!
Lol. I never knew Yorubas are this gullible, finally your enemies have gotten their main target after every other effort failed, and funny enough they succeeded in doing that using Yoruba youths shocked

2 Likes

Re: Mob Vandalises Sanwo-olu’s Family Home On Lagos Island by Wawelexy(m): 10:46am On Oct 21, 2020
cocolacec:

Foolish people go to Daura and Burantai hometown.Tinubu is not the commander in chief of armed forces.Tinubu was set up.

Can u please shut ur stinking mouth?

Who brought Buhari upon us?
Re: Mob Vandalises Sanwo-olu’s Family Home On Lagos Island by phineas: 10:49am On Oct 21, 2020
KayCee92:

May the violence that visited those peaceful protesters yesterday night visit u ten folds brother. Take care

Me i am calling publicly for peace,you you are calling for publicly for violence.

may it be what we wish and call for publicly for our people and our land.Say Amen

1 Like

Re: Mob Vandalises Sanwo-olu’s Family Home On Lagos Island by Angelfrost(m): 10:55am On Oct 21, 2020
Kingdemu:
You see why I've been saying it is no longer a protest but civil unrest? Infact it legally ceased to be a protest the moment curfew was imposed.

It's unfortunate that the situation has reached this level. However, Nigerian army acted within the ambience of the law.

Section 33 sub 2 of Nigerian constitution has justified their act:

The section states;
(2) A person shall not be regarded as having been deprived of his life in contravention of this section, if he dies as a result of the use, to such extent and in such circumstances as are permitted by law, of such force as is reasonably necessary –

(a) for the defence of any person from unlawful violence or for the defence of property:

(b) in order to effect a lawful arrest or to prevent the escape of a person lawfully detained; or

(c) for the purpose of suppressing a riot, insurrection or mutiny

Trash!!!!... Go sleep abeg!!!

Everybody forming expert online!!! Mtchewww!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ibrahim Babangida Seriously Sick, Emaciated, Unable To Walk Unaided - ThisDay / Biography Of Rear-Admiral Awwal Zubairu Gambo (New Chief Of Naval Staff) / NNPC Confirms Increase In Pump Price Of Fuel, Releases Statement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.