Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,308 members, 7,819,051 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

An Account Of Coming End Of Days - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / An Account Of Coming End Of Days (1669 Views)

The End Of Days: How Would You Feel If God Forgave All? / The Allegory In The Garden Of Eden Account Of The Fall Of Man By Reno Omokri / An Account Of Exploits Many Have Never Heard About Pastor W.F. Kumuyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Account Of Coming End Of Days by ebenice(m): 11:30pm On Nov 14, 2020
What i still can't comprehend is why will humans chose to be a willing tool in the hand of the devil?

I mean just look at the secular music industry
Look at the freemason
Look at the ogboni
Look at other human cults

Why would human chose devil over God Almighty even if they knew it's a lost battle even from the scratch. Because without humans contribution it will be very hard for the devil to do much on earth
Re: An Account Of Coming End Of Days by Oludami1: 11:43pm On Nov 15, 2020
Barack Obama I think should be the prophesied Antichrist and Pope Francis is obviously/just undeniably/ blatantly the False Prophet. A GREAT REVIVAL is near and the rapture is very close(pope is 83 years already) but also a great persecution is close too. Bittersweet times ahead.
Re: An Account Of Coming End Of Days by sambraveman: 1:06am On Nov 16, 2020
Nnamdi pls call me on this 09036972991
Re: An Account Of Coming End Of Days by Oludami1: 10:16am On Nov 16, 2020
ebenice:
What i still can't comprehend is why will humans chose to be a willing tool in the hand of the devil?

I mean just look at the secular music industry
Look at the freemason
Look at the ogboni
Look at other human cults

Why would human chose devil over God Almighty even if they knew it's a lost battle even from the scratch. Because without humans contribution it will be very hard for the devil to do much on earth
Not everyone you see is a redeemable human being, MOST are demons in human disguise, demon incarnates if you like. Anton Lavey and family were demons in human forms, Barack Obama and family, Pope Francis, even some popular Nigerian actresses. They have family ties and are born into human society just for a mission. Its too advanced I admit. Just ask in prayer if this is true and tell God to reveal to you, you may be shocked at friends of yours who arent even human but are on a mission against you. God help us o
Re: An Account Of Coming End Of Days by nnamdiosu(m): 9:40pm On Nov 16, 2020
sambraveman:
Nnamdi pls call me on this 01

Ok. Pls remove ur no
Re: An Account Of Coming End Of Days by CaptMarvel(m): 11:04pm On Nov 16, 2020
Oludami1:
Barack Obama I think should be the prophesied Antichrist and Pope Francis is obviously/just undeniably/ blatantly the False Prophet. A GREAT REVIVAL is near and the rapture is very close(pope is 83 years already) but also a great persecution is close too. Bittersweet times ahead.
How can Barrack Obama be the Anti-Christ, he has come and gone and done is part, I'm not sure if he can still preside or have the power to in the United Nations!
Re: An Account Of Coming End Of Days by Thattallgirl(f): 11:25pm On Nov 16, 2020
nnamdiosu:

Ok. Pls remove ur no
Hi, pls is that all? Or you're posting more?
Re: An Account Of Coming End Of Days by nnamdiosu(m): 11:38pm On Nov 16, 2020
Thattallgirl:
Hi, pls is that all? Or you're posting more?

Hi hi

I'll post more ma
Re: An Account Of Coming End Of Days by nnamdiosu(m): 11:46pm On Nov 16, 2020
As long as a human being BORN OF TWO COMPLETE HUMAN BEINGS is alive, Gods grace and mercy will always be available for that person.
Even the deepest, blackest human being.
Even a full fledged witch.

As long as they are alive, THE BLOOD OF JESUS CAN WASH ANY OF THEIR SIN, AND MAKE THEM ACCEPTABLE BEFORE THE FATHER.

BUT THERE IS AND WILL BE ONE EXCEPTION.

And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
REV 13: 16:17

Whosesoever receives this identification from the beast that will be imprinted on their hand or forehead will never ever forever be forgiven. Now or in the world to come.

1 Like

Re: An Account Of Coming End Of Days by Thattallgirl(f): 12:21am On Nov 17, 2020
nnamdiosu:

Hi hi

I'll post more ma
Okay
Re: An Account Of Coming End Of Days by Oludami1: 12:34am On Nov 17, 2020
CaptMarvel:
How can Barrack Obama be the Anti-Christ, he has come and gone and done is part, I'm not sure if he can still preside or have the power to in the United Nations!
Obamacare, LGBTQ, after rapture things will take shape. No need to be uoted in, oratory is key.

1 Like

Re: An Account Of Coming End Of Days by Anas09: 6:48pm On Nov 17, 2020
Oludami1:
No, they are not the Person of the Antichrist. They are just very powerful lieutenants.

The office of the Pope is the office of the False Prophet to the Antichrist. The Catholic Church will play a every vital rule in unifying all the world's religions to worship the beast.

Obama is just a strong voice putting stuff together for the Antichrist.
I wonder what they are told they will gain for their services lolzzzz
Re: An Account Of Coming End Of Days by Anas09: 6:51pm On Nov 17, 2020
CaptMarvel:
He can have power but he is not the person of the Antichrist. That one will not show hos face as long as the Church is still on earth
Re: An Account Of Coming End Of Days by mekzyjoe(m): 8:46pm On Nov 18, 2020
nnamdiosu:
As long as a human being BORN OF TWO COMPLETE HUMAN BEINGS is alive, Gods grace and mercy will always be available for that person.
Even the deepest, blackest human being.
Even a full fledged witch.

As long as they are alive, THE BLOOD OF JESUS CAN WASH ANY OF THEIR SIN, AND MAKE THEM ACCEPTABLE BEFORE THE FATHER.

BUT THERE IS AND WILL BE ONE EXCEPTION.

And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
REV 13: 16:17

Whosesoever receives this identification from the beast that will be imprinted on their hand or forehead will never ever forever be forgiven. Now or in the world to come.

Nnamdi d link u posted earlier on where we can get free books,can we also get this there? And other of ur threads?
Re: An Account Of Coming End Of Days by nnamdiosu(m): 11:40pm On Nov 18, 2020
mekzyjoe:

Nnamdi d link u posted earlier on where we can get free books,can we also get this there? And other of ur threads?

No sir.

I haven't uploaded my books on any site apart form amazon.
Re: An Account Of Coming End Of Days by mekzyjoe(m): 9:45pm On Nov 22, 2020
nnamdiosu:

No sir.

I haven't uploaded my books on any site apart form amazon.
Y no continue nnamdi
Re: An Account Of Coming End Of Days by nnamdiosu(m): 4:52pm On Nov 24, 2020
Then all of a sudden Jesus stood up.
I was still looking at the screen when all of a sudden, it went off.

But deep inside I knew that there were so many things that was to come, that Jesus didnt want me to see. (Many years later , I had a dream that was so real. It was in a period I was going through a lot of difficulty, And was slowly coming out. Jesus drew my mind back to when he met me this period and told me that the disasters and terrible onslaught that would occur after the rapture were to great for my fragile child mind to assimilate it. That was why he cut it short)

When the screen went off and Jesus stood up
And looked sadly at the screen that was now turned off. He said...

I LOVE MANKIND VERY MUCH AND WILL DO ANYTHING TO SAVE THEM.
BUT LIKE A GIFT, ITS LEFT TO THEM TO ACCEPT ME AND LIVE FOREVER, OR REJECT ME AMD PERISH FOR EVER.
BUT AS FOR MANY THAT COME UNTO ME, I WILL NEVER REJECT.

Then he looked at me and said
Daughter hold on to the vision until the appointed time. The appointed time will collide with the gateway year (2020) , the year that will begin the introduction of many calamities on the earth. But my children will be spared. Just like there was a demarcation in Egypt between the Egyptians and the children of Israel during the plagues, so will I shelter my own.

But everyday my own must come to me. In prayers, in Thanksgiving, in purity of heart and holiness in spirit.

Then he looked at me deeply in my eyes.
And I looked back at him .
The moment I looked at Jesus , it was like an atomic bomb of love exploded inside me.
I had never felt anything like this.

I felt his love for me, then the whole world (even sinners, rapists, drug users every single person who ever lived or will ever live)

Then I felt his love for the Father. When I got to this stage , I fell down because the feeling was too sweet, pleasure, powerful yet soft. I discovered that love is social. Interrelated. Interwinned.

I fell on the floor for what seemed like eternity.
Re: An Account Of Coming End Of Days by nnamdiosu(m): 5:03pm On Nov 24, 2020
Aftermath

When I opened my eyes, I was on my bed, (how I got there I didn't know.

Indeed this year (2020), has proven to indeed be the gateway year. Gateway in the sense that it has ushered the world into various events that ten years ago, would have seemed a joke.

But indeed more are to come.
I remembered the scream of the earth, when the date got to year 2020. And deep down, I know, EVERYONE SHOULD BRACE FOR IMPACT. MORE CALAMITIES APPROACH THE EARTH DUE TO WICKEDNESS OF MAN.

but Jesus promised to deliver his children. Let's draw near to him, confessing and forsaking all our sins.
It isnt easy to serve God in this age, yes, but he has promised grace to us all.

2nd cor 6:2 says:
For he say"In the time of my favor I heard you, and in the day of salvation I helped you." I tell you, now is the time of God's favor, now is the day of salvation.

James 4:8 says

Come near to God and he will come near to you. Wash your hands, you sinners, and purify your hearts, you double-minded.

God loves you.

Thank you Jesus
Re: An Account Of Coming End Of Days by nnamdiosu(m): 5:06pm On Nov 24, 2020
Hi everyone. Hope you enjoyed this piece. Sorry for the delays in updating.

You see, all this comes from inspiration. Sometimes in want to write, but no inspiration. Sometimes I end up writing, but it doesn't go well with me, so undelete and rest back.

Kindly forgive the delays. God bless you.

Another fictional story is on its way. This will be about angels.

I'm sure you'll enjoy it also.
I'm 100% sure you'll enjoy it.

2 Likes

Re: An Account Of Coming End Of Days by mekzyjoe(m): 6:10pm On Nov 26, 2020
nnamdiosu:

You see, all this comes from inspiration. Sometimes in want to write, but no inspiration. Sometimes I end up writing, but it doesn't go well with me, so undelete and rest back.

We need more nnamdi kalu

1 Like

Re: An Account Of Coming End Of Days by nnamdiosu(m): 9:41am On Nov 28, 2020
Hi guys, so ive moved on to another book. Kindly follow if you will on this link. Thanks

https://www.nairaland.com/6284736/angels-caretakers-human-race#96522026
Re: An Account Of Coming End Of Days by At10tion: 9:29pm On Nov 30, 2020
nnamdiosu:
Hi guys, so ive moved on to another book. Kindly follow if you will on this link. Thanks

https://www.nairaland.com/6284736/angels-caretakers-human-race#96522026
thanks bro. You are strengthened in Jesus name, Amen.

1 Like

Re: An Account Of Coming End Of Days by mekzyjoe(m): 10:20pm On Dec 03, 2020
nnamdiosu:

By u haven't finished this nnamdi?
Re: An Account Of Coming End Of Days by mekzyjoe(m): 10:21pm On Dec 03, 2020
nnamdiosu:

Do u have d pdf for this epistle? Wuld want it
Re: An Account Of Coming End Of Days by nnamdiosu(m): 2:18pm On Dec 04, 2020
mekzyjoe:

Do u have d pdf for this epistle? Wuld want it

Not yet. Will remake all in PDF. Just time I dont have yet. But I will and send them over soon
Re: An Account Of Coming End Of Days by nnamdiosu(m): 2:19pm On Dec 04, 2020
mekzyjoe:

By u haven't finished this nnamdi?

Lol. I have sir. Moved on to the angels one. grin grin
Re: An Account Of Coming End Of Days by nnamdiosu(m): 2:19pm On Dec 04, 2020
At10tion:
thanks bro. You are strengthened in Jesus name, Amen.

Amen. Thanks sir

(1) (2) (Reply)

Another Gospel Celebrity Set To Marry Soon / Why Did Jesus Not Include A Woman Among His 12 Disciples? / Questions And Answers On Philippians(rsv)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.