Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,235 members, 7,836,126 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

A Real Life Joke - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / A Real Life Joke (1198 Views)

Check Out The Real Life Photo Of The Man Drawn In Cabin Biscuits / Eric Ducharme: The Real-life Merman (this Has To Be A Joke, Right?) / Funny Real Life Sign-posts And Notices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Real Life Joke by bamdil(m): 2:58pm On Jun 25, 2007
After 7/7 attack on London metrobus, a lot of Londoners have been so worried about the Alkaida's method of attacking Britain.
There is this story of a man who wanted to board a bus in the bus stop, while waiting for a bus, he saw one man with a lot of beards on his cheek, he checked his mode of dressing it really resemled "Osama", the guy that resembled Osama was not just standing alone but he was with a bag ( i mean hand bag). So, the guy dropped the bag and wanted to open the zip, before you know it the man that was looking at this man started to run. Why? You will ask, may be he wanted to be preparing for another bomb attack, on another metrobus in london.
Re: A Real Life Joke by herk072179(m): 1:46pm On Jun 26, 2007
I guess once bitten twice shy no? undecided undecided undecided
Re: A Real Life Joke by funty(f): 7:48pm On Jul 02, 2007
lol
Re: A Real Life Joke by ne4real(f): 12:20pm On Jul 04, 2007
lol
Re: A Real Life Joke by rill: 10:06pm On Jul 05, 2007
was that suppose to be a joke
Re: A Real Life Joke by mimiko(f): 10:52am On Jul 06, 2007
@ Rill
thank u ooo

@ bamdil
was it?
Re: A Real Life Joke by karlken(m): 2:16pm On Jul 06, 2007
Some guys are lol. I didn,nt get the joke at all! shocked shocked shocked

(1) (Reply)

Pig Envy / Naughty Professor / Lagos State Floodly Changes To Rivers State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.