Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,300 members, 7,819,014 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

Sanwo-Olu Family House On Fire. His Mother Lives There (Video) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Sanwo-Olu Family House On Fire. His Mother Lives There (Video) (112818 Views)

Woman Set Husband’s House On Fire For Refusing To Divorce Her / Wife Sets Her Husband’s House On Fire In Osun State / Deji Adenuga: Man Who Set Lover’s House On Fire In Ondo And Killed 8 Persons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-Olu Family House On Fire. His Mother Lives There (Video) by AchalugoNwa(f): 10:36am On Oct 21, 2020
madridguy:
shocked shocked shocked

The Lagos State Government has matter of urgency should call their thugs in order. Their thugs that killed peaceful protesters, vandalized people's properties are out there again burning people's houses.
God bless you

only a deranged fellow will still support Buhari and APC after all these

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Family House On Fire. His Mother Lives There (Video) by mamotalk: 10:36am On Oct 21, 2020
agadez007:
This is one of the reasons I dont/wont support the #EndSars in Nigeria because Yoruba Muslims must always find a way to point their smelling fingers at Ndigbo even when it's their ugly ass Yoruba brothers who are doing the burning,I pity every igbo man who thinks the Yoruba man is protesting together with him,when the army they would point you out,omo ibo ni,omo ibo ni

Tufia
thunder fire you.
so your instigation is geared towards destroying everything in South West?
you want to tell me that no Igbo leader is corrupt that deserve to suffer losses in Nigeria?
shame on you.

there must be limit to everything.

5 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Family House On Fire. His Mother Lives There (Video) by Brushstrokes20: 10:36am On Oct 21, 2020
... As e dey hot!
Re: Sanwo-Olu Family House On Fire. His Mother Lives There (Video) by ibedun: 10:36am On Oct 21, 2020
klawaaa:
Please, burn everything... we need to sign a petition for Visa ban of being a murderer!

IGBO ATTEMPTING TO DESTROY LAGOS!!!!

YORUBA ACCOMMODATORS SEE YOUR LIFE!!!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Family House On Fire. His Mother Lives There (Video) by millionboi2: 10:36am On Oct 21, 2020
Ggbagam
Re: Sanwo-Olu Family House On Fire. His Mother Lives There (Video) by Nobody: 10:36am On Oct 21, 2020
Clothingonline9:
I hear some tribe want to use endsars to destroy Lagos quickly RT
Yoruba roonu they want to destroy ur state
lol, i know empty people like you exist. Seems the people shot yesterdaay were brother of people from Anambra.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Family House On Fire. His Mother Lives There (Video) by Iwanttoto: 10:36am On Oct 21, 2020
Please who know where ILoveDemMANNA papa house dey, make we go burn am down?
Re: Sanwo-Olu Family House On Fire. His Mother Lives There (Video) by 15ssDRIVE(m): 10:36am On Oct 21, 2020
Burn down Babylon.
@East
@West
@North
@South
Re: Sanwo-Olu Family House On Fire. His Mother Lives There (Video) by ThatFairGuy1: 10:36am On Oct 21, 2020
Clothingonline9:
Don't you see their reaction to those destruction.

WE UNDERSTAND THEIR GIMMICKS

3 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Family House On Fire. His Mother Lives There (Video) by edoairways: 10:37am On Oct 21, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:

Amen Amen Amen. They will never escape it.

That was a man that killed almost 100 youths in Anambra state.
And nothing was done to him.
Peter Obi that was having a weekly meeting with the killer for 4 years mother's house is still standing as we speak.
What a nation we live in.
A nation built on hypocrisy.
Amen
Re: Sanwo-Olu Family House On Fire. His Mother Lives There (Video) by Confida: 10:37am On Oct 21, 2020
It's act of cowardice and stupidity to attack armless protesters.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Family House On Fire. His Mother Lives There (Video) by Unik3030: 10:37am On Oct 21, 2020
in as much as I want all our leaders to suffer for all the pains n agony they made us go through,I don't want any part of the country to paint it as a personal vendetta.

let's forget our differences n fight against our common enemy which is d government,no selective scolding.all our leaders have failed us irrespective of tribe or religion.

we win when we are united to fight a course

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sanwo-Olu Family House On Fire. His Mother Lives There (Video) by mamotalk: 10:37am On Oct 21, 2020
KayCee92:

Shut up, this is not time for this lame thing u type...
thunder fire you. when Peter obi was mentioned, what did you people do?
Re: Sanwo-Olu Family House On Fire. His Mother Lives There (Video) by millionboi2: 10:37am On Oct 21, 2020
mamotalk:

you guys cannot destroy everything in South West all in the name of endsars.
James Nwafor house is there in the East and non of you mentioned him.
there is limit to everything o
big fool
Re: Sanwo-Olu Family House On Fire. His Mother Lives There (Video) by freshMallam1122: 10:37am On Oct 21, 2020
mamotalk:

you guys cannot destroy everything in South West all in the name of endsars.
James Nwafor house is there in the East and non of you mentioned him.
there is limit to everything o
let's all youruba youths finish our own, igbos youth will start thier own too
Re: Sanwo-Olu Family House On Fire. His Mother Lives There (Video) by fabsyl(m): 10:37am On Oct 21, 2020
wť restriction on international travelling and no place to run to, this is d ryt time to round up our leaders and burn dem alive. from buhari to my councilor

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Family House On Fire. His Mother Lives There (Video) by Nobody: 10:37am On Oct 21, 2020
agadez007:
This is one of the reasons I dont/wont support the #EndSars in Nigeria because Yoruba Muslims must always find a way to point their smelling fingers at Ndigbo even when it's their ugly ass Yoruba brothers who are doing the burning,I pity every igbo man who thinks the Yoruba man is protesting together with him,when the army they would point you out,omo ibo ni,omo ibo ni

Tufia

Are you not ashamed of ur tribe, audio Biafra who quickly chicken out when matter most, Yoruba come out and the whole WORLD IS SHAKING, ............IPOB, MASSOB, WHERE ARE THEIR VOICES? As usually they go underground.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Family House On Fire. His Mother Lives There (Video) by ThatFairGuy1: 10:37am On Oct 21, 2020
ibedun:

IGBO ATTEMPTING TO DESTROY LAGOS!!!!
YORUBA ACCOMMODATORS SEE YOUR LIFE!!!!
Awon alail'opolo
Re: Sanwo-Olu Family House On Fire. His Mother Lives There (Video) by edoairways: 10:37am On Oct 21, 2020
It is uncalled for
Re: Sanwo-Olu Family House On Fire. His Mother Lives There (Video) by 1Nigeria1people(m): 10:37am On Oct 21, 2020
This is only the beginning
madridguy:
shocked shocked shocked

The Lagos State Government has matter of urgency should call their thugs in order. Their thugs that killed peaceful protesters, vandalized people's properties are out there again burning people's houses.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Family House On Fire. His Mother Lives There (Video) by Righteousness89(m): 10:38am On Oct 21, 2020
It's Quite Unfortunate that it had to come to this...
I Condemn this act! I Don't Support it !

The Truth is that every act has its Consequences
When there is Progress the Accolades goes to the Leadership
When there is Evil and Destruction, it also goes to Leaders..

Lagos was Sold off last night for reasons I don't know..
Lives of unarmed youths sent to the grave..
Blood speaks! Blood Cries!

All I can do now is to Pray ..

LORD Have Mercy on the Land...
Have Mercy o Lord..

3 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Family House On Fire. His Mother Lives There (Video) by fk001(m): 10:38am On Oct 21, 2020
Finally they are gradually turning their region into second north.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Family House On Fire. His Mother Lives There (Video) by Donspicey: 10:38am On Oct 21, 2020
Fire Fire in our country country.....

Give me plenty water make i quench d fire......
Daddy showkey said it before.....
Fela have said it long time ago......

Nigeria is on Fire.......

God save ur Children.........

The Monsters dey Made are now on Rampage.....

Re: Sanwo-Olu Family House On Fire. His Mother Lives There (Video) by Nyanabo(m): 10:38am On Oct 21, 2020
Sirmwill:
No naaaw

All these Violence should be directed to Tinubu and Buhari abeg

SanWo Olu has only been a puppet.

Modified:The Mother is Safe as the Military came earlier to take her to a secure location before the Attack

Like if this is Good news to you
Share if it is bad news

Let us wear Jeans wrapper for this situation

He had Intel they would be coming for his mother but he didn't receive any yesterday till after the deed was done. What do this people take us for ?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Family House On Fire. His Mother Lives There (Video) by KunleyY19(m): 10:38am On Oct 21, 2020
At this rate it will turn tribal here in Lagos...
Re: Sanwo-Olu Family House On Fire. His Mother Lives There (Video) by ibedun: 10:38am On Oct 21, 2020
TinubuGoQuench:

WILL YOU SHUT UP THERE!!!

Your yamlegged father!

At least Yoruba eyes will clear!
Re: Sanwo-Olu Family House On Fire. His Mother Lives There (Video) by RealAlubarika(m): 10:38am On Oct 21, 2020
madridguy:
shocked shocked shocked

The should start setting politicians ablaze including their properties.

Oriental Hotels owns by Tinubu should also be set ablaze

We move
Re: Sanwo-Olu Family House On Fire. His Mother Lives There (Video) by seangy4konji: 10:38am On Oct 21, 2020
oga ooo
Re: Sanwo-Olu Family House On Fire. His Mother Lives There (Video) by mamotalk: 10:39am On Oct 21, 2020
TinubuGoQuench:

WILL YOU SHUT UP THERE!!!
take your anger to Anambra and destroy everything there.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Family House On Fire. His Mother Lives There (Video) by BabaO2: 10:39am On Oct 21, 2020
Buhari just destroyed Sanwoolu and Tinubu

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Family House On Fire. His Mother Lives There (Video) by SenecaTheYonger: 10:40am On Oct 21, 2020
Incognito403:

Please STFU and stop yarning crap.

So government sent thugs to burn their own families?!

You idiots that refused to obey the curfew last night are the cause of these.

Else, the armed forces would have been able to restore order. But now, it's difficult to tell innocent people from hoodlums because you refused to leave the streets. They're confused and don't know how to identify thugs from innocent civilians.

Just shut up and stay in your house.

There’s nothing in your small head. If you can differentiate thugs burning and harassing people from peaceful protesters then you should shoot yourself in the head

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Family House On Fire. His Mother Lives There (Video) by flokii: 10:40am On Oct 21, 2020
Clothingonline9:

Honestly, this is what it looks like.

The Tinubu haters are trying to destroy Lagos and Yoruba owned business like GTBank, Oriental, TVC etc and the run back to their region.

We have been shouting and now it's happening.

Yorubas fall my hand.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

La Catrina: María Guadalupe López Esquivel, Cartel Boss Killed In Mexico / Photo Of Aficionado Killed At UNIBEN Final Year Students Jean Party (Graphic) / Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.