Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,749 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

Sanwo-Olu Family House On Fire. His Mother Lives There (Video) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Sanwo-Olu Family House On Fire. His Mother Lives There (Video) (112816 Views)

Woman Set Husband’s House On Fire For Refusing To Divorce Her / Wife Sets Her Husband’s House On Fire In Osun State / Deji Adenuga: Man Who Set Lover’s House On Fire In Ondo And Killed 8 Persons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-Olu Family House On Fire. His Mother Lives There (Video) by Ghostrye: 10:40am On Oct 21, 2020
Incognito403:

Please STFU and stop yarning crap.

So government sent thugs to burn their own families?!

You idiots that refused to obey the curfew last night are the cause of these.

Else, the armed forces would have been able to restore order. But now, it's difficult to tell innocent people from hoodlums because you refused to leave the streets. They're confused and don't know how to identify thugs from innocent civilians.

Just shut up and stay in your house.
Baaga the curfew was pushed to 9pm while the massacre started before 7pm. Use your brain before you type. Oponu oniyeye

5 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Family House On Fire. His Mother Lives There (Video) by 15ssDRIVE(m): 10:40am On Oct 21, 2020
What of Dangote businesses ?

That man is one of the reason we buy rice @ 30,000 Naira per bag today ?

What of Obasanjo properties ??

Any politician wey you know ... burn them down !!

Na so dem be dey hunt down boys,it’s the other way now !!!

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Family House On Fire. His Mother Lives There (Video) by lokho(m): 10:41am On Oct 21, 2020
Bourdilon is next
Re: Sanwo-Olu Family House On Fire. His Mother Lives There (Video) by Nobody: 10:41am On Oct 21, 2020
mamotalk:

you guys cannot destroy everything in South West all in the name of endsars.
James Nwafor house is there in the East and non of you mentioned him.
there is limit to everything o
That’s the problem with you people. Always playing to the hands of the politicians. I bet you, if they see that James Nwafor, they will kill him. Nigerian politicians have used our diversity and different ethnicity to their advantage. The divide and rule strategy won’t work for them again. The war is “the people vs the politicians”. All these politicians come together irrespective of their differences to exploit us

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sanwo-Olu Family House On Fire. His Mother Lives There (Video) by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:42am On Oct 21, 2020
Please, we need the youths to resist the urge for reprisals.

Our biggest weapon is peace.

We should not play into the hands of the Government that wants to gun us down as a violent group.

Our biggest weapon is peace.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Family House On Fire. His Mother Lives There (Video) by airminem(f): 10:42am On Oct 21, 2020
Mbuhari I call on you to listen to the Voice Of Allah, now! You and your Government is like a pen in the Hands of your creator Allah.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Family House On Fire. His Mother Lives There (Video) by Nyanabo(m): 10:42am On Oct 21, 2020
This isn't about tribe this is first about being a Nigerian and getting the Nigeria that we want and deserve.

So if you are tribalistic or trying to instigate a tribal war please keep off this protest.

6 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Family House On Fire. His Mother Lives There (Video) by Omezif(m): 10:42am On Oct 21, 2020
Letting this protest reached to this extend is really baffle me.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Family House On Fire. His Mother Lives There (Video) by Ezmans: 10:43am On Oct 21, 2020
Tpave:
I already said it that the coming weeks will be the worst because of that Lekki toll gate massacre.
goverment I'll regret there action on lekki gate massacre

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Family House On Fire. His Mother Lives There (Video) by Nobody: 10:43am On Oct 21, 2020
Wrong address.

Correct address

Politicians.. where they live.

Do not burn infrastructures, do not harm family members of politicians.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Family House On Fire. His Mother Lives There (Video) by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:43am On Oct 21, 2020
Let them go to Bourdillon naw. sad

Raze down that building and everything that has to with Tinubu, including its occupants.

It's now an "eye for an eye".

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Family House On Fire. His Mother Lives There (Video) by Blessedassuranc(f): 10:43am On Oct 21, 2020
ibedun:

IGBO ATTEMPTING TO DESTROY LAGOS!!!!

YORUBA ACCOMMODATORS SEE YOUR LIFE!!!!

You are an idiot for this

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Family House On Fire. His Mother Lives There (Video) by RealAlubarika(m): 10:43am On Oct 21, 2020
agadez007:
This is one of the reasons I dont/wont support the #EndSars in Nigeria because Yoruba Muslims must always find a way to point their smelling fingers at Ndigbo even when it's their ugly ass Yoruba brothers who are doing the burning,I pity every igbo man who thinks the Yoruba man is protesting together with him,when the army they would point you out,omo ibo ni,omo ibo ni

Tufia

The Yoruba Muslims are cowards they're the problem of Nigeria

We move

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Family House On Fire. His Mother Lives There (Video) by Lorenzop: 10:44am On Oct 21, 2020
Truly, Nigerians are angry....for far too long....they have toiled with our emotions.... There is a boiling anger in the land
Re: Sanwo-Olu Family House On Fire. His Mother Lives There (Video) by Sirmwill: 10:44am On Oct 21, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

Because Tinubu is your PRESIDENT? Animal.

We understand your gimmicks

Chai

I am happy SanWo Olu's Mother is Safe ooo.
You cannot use fire to quench fire.It will only lead to further loss of lives.
I have spoken and if it is unbearable please choke on it.

Thank you
Re: Sanwo-Olu Family House On Fire. His Mother Lives There (Video) by Unik3030: 10:45am On Oct 21, 2020
fk001:
Finally they are gradually turning their region into second north.
I support the protest right from d onset but with this your statement no more protest,it's obvious d Igbos have a different agenda.

cc
helinues

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Family House On Fire. His Mother Lives There (Video) by Samuellarry15: 10:45am On Oct 21, 2020
boys dey para
Re: Sanwo-Olu Family House On Fire. His Mother Lives There (Video) by peesleem(m): 10:45am On Oct 21, 2020
agadez007:
This is one of the reasons I dont/wont support the #EndSars in Nigeria because Yoruba Muslims must always find a way to point their smelling fingers at Ndigbo even when it's their ugly ass Yoruba brothers who are doing the burning,I pity every igbo man who thinks the Yoruba man is protesting together with him,when the army they would point you out,omo ibo ni,omo ibo ni

Tufia
wetin you dey yarn
Re: Sanwo-Olu Family House On Fire. His Mother Lives There (Video) by Blessedassuranc(f): 10:45am On Oct 21, 2020
ibedun:

Your yamlegged father!

At least Yoruba eyes will clear with their stupid accommodation

The IGBOS are enemies but foolish Yorubas will not understand

Your comment is already stale. Try again later

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Family House On Fire. His Mother Lives There (Video) by mamotalk: 10:45am On Oct 21, 2020
Trentee:

That’s the problem with you people. Always playing to the hands of the politicians. I bet you, if they see that James Nwafor, they will kill him. Nigerian politicians have used our diversity and different ethnicity to their advantage. The divide and rule strategy won’t work for them again. The war is “the people vs the politicians”. All these politicians come together irrespective of their differences to exploit us
but James Nwafor escape?
but he has family house, can't you people burn it.

you people are instigating that everything should be destroyed but you never mention that of your kit and kin.

the agenda of you Igbo is different from endsars, I must say

4 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Family House On Fire. His Mother Lives There (Video) by Abudu2000(m): 10:46am On Oct 21, 2020
Shancca:

Good riddance. If they had stationed fire servicemen nearby, the fire would have been quenched in minutes. But they choose to loot and loot until nothing is left to loot. Good riddance again
may your days be long.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Family House On Fire. His Mother Lives There (Video) by Onepeople: 10:46am On Oct 21, 2020
Incognito403:

Please STFU and stop yarning crap.

So government sent thugs to burn their own families?!

You idiots that refused to obey the curfew last night are the cause of these.

Else, the armed forces would have been able to restore order. But now, it's difficult to tell innocent people from hoodlums because you refused to leave the streets. They're confused and don't know how to identify thugs from innocent civilians.

Just shut up and stay in your house.
that guy you just quoted used to be a strong supporter of Buhari and his clueless government but now sense has fall on him ,is time for u to have sense and stop writing nonsense on this forum. All well meaning Nigerians are in this together, no time for tribal sentiment move on son.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sanwo-Olu Family House On Fire. His Mother Lives There (Video) by DexterousOne(m): 10:46am On Oct 21, 2020
mamotalk:

can't you mention any Igbo leader or are they not part of the corruption?

Take this tribalist crap out of here

3 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Family House On Fire. His Mother Lives There (Video) by Blessedassuranc(f): 10:47am On Oct 21, 2020
flokii:

Honestly, this is what it looks like.

The Tinubu haters are trying to destroy Lagos and Yoruba owned business like GTBank, Oriental, TVC etc and the run back to their region.

We have been shouting and now it's happening.

Yorubas fall my hand.

Your comment and tactics already stale.. Try again later

5 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Family House On Fire. His Mother Lives There (Video) by ajani68: 10:47am On Oct 21, 2020
StaffofOrayan:
So Ambode actually dodged a bullet!
God truly works in mysterious ways
God really fight for Ambode ,it's good to have good intentions.

3 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Family House On Fire. His Mother Lives There (Video) by Incognito403: 10:47am On Oct 21, 2020
Onepeople:
[s]that guy you just quoted used to be a strong supporter of Buhari and his clueless government but now sense has fall on him ,is time for u to have sense and stop writing nonsense on this forum. All well meaning Nigerians are in this together, no time for tribal sentiment move on son.[/s]

I don't support anarchy.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Family House On Fire. His Mother Lives There (Video) by Missyajoke(f): 10:47am On Oct 21, 2020
skinny419:
All politicians past and present burn dem down with family #EndbadGovernment#

If your father or your uncles is a politician so you're ask them to kill them all abi.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Family House On Fire. His Mother Lives There (Video) by Abudu2000(m): 10:47am On Oct 21, 2020
ibedun:

IGBO ATTEMPTING TO DESTROY LAGOS!!!!

YORUBA ACCOMMODATORS SEE YOUR LIFE!!!!
oh you now play the tribalism card abi but it won't work. This protest started from benin and it has gotten to the north too. So try something else fool!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Family House On Fire. His Mother Lives There (Video) by Unik3030: 10:48am On Oct 21, 2020
ibedun:

Your yamlegged father!

At least Yoruba eyes will clear with their stupid accommodation

The IGBOS are enemies but foolish Yorubas will not understand
bro I am beginning to understand there's more to this protest,Igbos have a different agenda which is to destroy lagos.now it is crystal clear,d struggle has been derailed already cos an Igbo known moniker is celebrating that south west is turning to war zone.

it will b on record that Igbos made us lose focus due to their insensitivity n I pray it doesn't lead to tribal war

4 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Family House On Fire. His Mother Lives There (Video) by DexterousOne(m): 10:48am On Oct 21, 2020
All of you whipping ethnic sentiment

It's not going to work this time

The era of using Igbos as your bogeyman is gone

You guys can only try
It will not work

4 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Family House On Fire. His Mother Lives There (Video) by Incognito403: 10:48am On Oct 21, 2020
Ghostrye:

[s]Baaga the curfew was pushed to 9pm while the massacre started before 7pm. Use your brain before you type. Oponu oniyeye[/s]

Typical of a hoodlum. You deserve a headshot. Rather a scrotum shot

angry
Re: Sanwo-Olu Family House On Fire. His Mother Lives There (Video) by mamotalk: 10:49am On Oct 21, 2020
DexterousOne:

Take this tribalist crap out of here
you dey mad.
you guys are dubious.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

La Catrina: María Guadalupe López Esquivel, Cartel Boss Killed In Mexico / Photo Of Aficionado Killed At UNIBEN Final Year Students Jean Party (Graphic) / Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.