Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

Governor Sanwo-Olu: Nobody Was Killed In Lekki Toll Gate Shooting - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Sanwo-Olu: Nobody Was Killed In Lekki Toll Gate Shooting (75450 Views)

Gunshots At Lekki Toll Gate As Security Agents Attack EndSARS Protesters / #ENDSARS: Moment Governor Sanwo-Olu Was Booed At Lekki Toll-Gate (Video) / Governor Sanwo-Olu Begins Patching And Rehabilitation Of Bad Roads In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu: Nobody Was Killed In Lekki Toll Gate Shooting by Mozegee: 1:21pm On Oct 21, 2020
God in Your infinite mercy will erase this useless man and his generation on born from the surface of the earth. Lies is one of the reasons I hate this politicians. How can this useless Governor vomit this rubbish from his mouth

1 Like

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu: Nobody Was Killed In Lekki Toll Gate Shooting by Mozegee: 1:22pm On Oct 21, 2020
God in Your infinite mercy will erase this useless man and his generation on born from the surface of the earth. Lies is one of the reasons I hate this politicians. How can this useless Governor vomit this rubbish from his mouth. What happened to this dead souls

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu: Nobody Was Killed In Lekki Toll Gate Shooting by Angelfrost(m): 1:22pm On Oct 21, 2020
GoodGovernance:

It is idiots like you that are setting the country on fire with fake news.

Show us the dead bodies .

Social media is a calamity!

Nah... Social media in all its failings has yet shown us the calamity of idiots who support wickedness in high places!!!... Continue!!!

3 Likes

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu: Nobody Was Killed In Lekki Toll Gate Shooting by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 1:23pm On Oct 21, 2020
StacyO:

Sometimes, you've just got to fvck the system and it's laws.
Ok.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu: Nobody Was Killed In Lekki Toll Gate Shooting by Nobody: 1:23pm On Oct 21, 2020
EmperorMaria:

Which picture? Hav u seen picture of any dead person?
Sir are you sure what Mr governor was saying is true?

1 Like

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu: Nobody Was Killed In Lekki Toll Gate Shooting by Carloslehder: 1:23pm On Oct 21, 2020
wellmax:
If you know anyone killed why not show us.

Most of the pictures shared were not from Lekki.

I dare anyone to show evidence of any killing.

There were gunshots, but no killing.

Let us not be sentimental about this.

The damage has been don already.
E be like say you no wan amount to anything till you die abi,bastards like you dey house dey argue with people wey see shit with their naked eyes live

1 Like

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu: Nobody Was Killed In Lekki Toll Gate Shooting by uptimum123(m): 1:24pm On Oct 21, 2020
ajayipeter14:

you are stupid

You are more stupid

Stop spreading fake news
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu: Nobody Was Killed In Lekki Toll Gate Shooting by idahme(m): 1:25pm On Oct 21, 2020
cmikel:
*FALLEN UNARMED PEACEFUL NIGERIAN PROTESTER*

Tell my mother I was unarmed.

Tell my father I had the flag in my hands when I was shot.

Tell the unborn Generation that I died singing the national anthem.

Tell the cowards who shot me that my spirit lives on in the life of every good Nigerian youth.

Tell the goverment that they shot my body but not my spirit.

Tell the world I died for freedom like many good people before me.

I regret nothing, for I have done what my father's, mother's, uncle's and aunt's couldn't do out of fear. Let God judge me, I am only sorry for the pain of leaving you this early.

My prints will forever remain in the sands of history for I have done my time based on the path I chose freely & willingly.

Now that my torment in Nigeria is over, please lay me to rest on mother earth where you all will join me in due time, take my voice and hand it over to the next good youth whom I hope by Gods Almighty grace will benefit a better Nation.

For I know that freedom is coming, yes freedom will come tomorrow.

Good bye...

I couldn't finish this, tears rolling down my cheek. RIP to the fallen heroes , sleep well we will continue from here.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu: Nobody Was Killed In Lekki Toll Gate Shooting by Openbusiness: 1:26pm On Oct 21, 2020
Eriokanmi:
Ambode would be forever remembered. The man who governed lagos. There's a difference between ruling a state and governing a state
If Ambode was Governor, what happened last night can never happen. That guy hate government oppression no be small. When Ambode was in power, all those directors, permanent secretaries, agency heads etc, all of dem give themselves brain, cuz any mistake na sack straight. Public complaints were taken very seriously. He didn't allow any organ of government under him to oppress the poor. Countless Lastma were sacked and punished. He told FRSC they have no right on state roads, if they want to do their madness of extortion they should stay on federal roads, he did many things that favored the masses. He chose to be on the side of the masses than the Lagos cabal and that's why they were so angry they removed him at all costs.

1 Like

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu: Nobody Was Killed In Lekki Toll Gate Shooting by citygarden(m): 1:26pm On Oct 21, 2020
They is the reason for the disconnection of the cctv camera. So they can lie to us they forget as they are Protecting their evil, Almighty God is exposing them.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu: Nobody Was Killed In Lekki Toll Gate Shooting by makeherscream(m): 1:27pm On Oct 21, 2020
Miracle2020:
you are a fool like your mother. Show me the death bodies let me see. Mumu believing fake online news.
you're a big fool for insulting her mom . I think you're the fool here why did they removed the camera planted at tollgate if not for them to kill and take bodies away . How will you find pictures of dead bodies while people where running for their lives . FOOL
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu: Nobody Was Killed In Lekki Toll Gate Shooting by faceland: 1:28pm On Oct 21, 2020
This guy shouldn't have join politics.

I don't know why Tinubu loyalist lie carelessly as if their audience are stupid. Especially Lai Mohammed.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu: Nobody Was Killed In Lekki Toll Gate Shooting by luxurious121(m): 1:28pm On Oct 21, 2020
Abi Governor Sanwo olu is MAD ni for saying this rubbish
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu: Nobody Was Killed In Lekki Toll Gate Shooting by nawebco(m): 1:31pm On Oct 21, 2020
But, can we have the pictures or videos of the dead ones.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu: Nobody Was Killed In Lekki Toll Gate Shooting by Tundex911: 1:31pm On Oct 21, 2020
Maybe they should kill one of family members and you gonna be talk this trash from that your stinking mouth � fools...

#EndSARS
#BuhariResignNow
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu: Nobody Was Killed In Lekki Toll Gate Shooting by samilly(m): 1:32pm On Oct 21, 2020
Children of the poor ones are regarded as no body in this country, that is what he is saying.

May thunder bolt strike his mouth.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu: Nobody Was Killed In Lekki Toll Gate Shooting by raphy(m): 1:33pm On Oct 21, 2020
he will never see sleep and sleep till he die what a fat lies ..thunder will locate his family soon If not something else.

am pained.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu: Nobody Was Killed In Lekki Toll Gate Shooting by nawebco(m): 1:33pm On Oct 21, 2020
makeherscream:
you're a big fool for insulting her mom . I think you're the fool here why did they removed the camera planted at tollgate if not for them to kill and take bodies away . How will you find pictures of dead bodies while people where running for their lives . FOOL

But we saw videos of the shooting, could they not record the dead and how they were carried away?

2 Likes

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu: Nobody Was Killed In Lekki Toll Gate Shooting by Emma1Oj(m): 1:34pm On Oct 21, 2020
momodub:
Ahhhhhhh sanwo olu them dead prople now are nobody
Pls what's the right word to use "nobody"??
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu: Nobody Was Killed In Lekki Toll Gate Shooting by Eriokanmi: 1:36pm On Oct 21, 2020
Openbusiness:
If Ambode was Governor, what happened last night can never happen. That guy hate government oppression no be small. When Ambode was in power, all those directors, permanent secretaries, agency heads etc, all of dem give themselves brain, cuz any mistake na sack straight. Public complaints were taken very seriously. He didn't allow any organ of government under him to oppress the poor. Countless Lastma were sacked and punished. He told FRSC they have no right on state roads, if they want to do their madness of extortion they should stay on federal roads, he did many things that favored the masses. He chose to be on the side of the masses than the Lagos cabal and that's why they were so angry they removed him at all costs.
Yes. The useless tinubu was scared of ambode's political popularity. The state recently declared budget surplus which according to them was as accumulation of the 2018-2019 revenues. Ambode taxed the rich and favoured the poor and used the money judiciously. This one na lie,lie . No single achievement to his credit since he came to power. This time in ambode's era, he had done so much projects. That's what you get when you have a stooge in power. They won't let him achieve anything
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu: Nobody Was Killed In Lekki Toll Gate Shooting by saintadeola: 1:36pm On Oct 21, 2020
Hmmm, Nigeria, this is where say baba ,change has gotten us,The forest was shrinking, and d tree kept on voting the Axe ,because it's handle is made of wood, they tut it was one of them.history will be unkind to Buhari and Co.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu: Nobody Was Killed In Lekki Toll Gate Shooting by rabzy: 1:37pm On Oct 21, 2020
Miracle2020:
nobody was killed, those pictures are fake. People were injured but nobody was killed.
Stop watching fake fake online news.

Don't know if people were killed or not...but if they were gun shot wounds, are these guns specially built to cause injury and not death..

1 Like

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu: Nobody Was Killed In Lekki Toll Gate Shooting by kristo123: 1:37pm On Oct 21, 2020
Since he is blind and in denial, his social media platforms should be flooded with pictures and videos of those killed.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu: Nobody Was Killed In Lekki Toll Gate Shooting by makeherscream(m): 1:38pm On Oct 21, 2020
nawebco:

But we saw videos of the shooting, could they not record the dead and how they were carried away?
sad
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu: Nobody Was Killed In Lekki Toll Gate Shooting by wellmax(m): 1:41pm On Oct 21, 2020
Carloslehder:

E be like say you no wan amount to anything till you die abi,bastards like you dey house dey argue with people wey see shit with their naked eyes live

Dont say what you dont know.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu: Nobody Was Killed In Lekki Toll Gate Shooting by EchuaA: 1:41pm On Oct 21, 2020
No one died, very true because we are animals in their eyes. Until the son or daughter of somebody in their cloud die, then somebody has died. Shameless and heartless leaders who have swallowed their conscience.

1 Like

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu: Nobody Was Killed In Lekki Toll Gate Shooting by pek(m): 1:42pm On Oct 21, 2020
When Ambode told Lagosians that Jide is mentally deranged, they didn't believe him. It is happening.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu: Nobody Was Killed In Lekki Toll Gate Shooting by HallaDaTruth: 1:45pm On Oct 21, 2020
THIS IS A FACT

1 Like

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu: Nobody Was Killed In Lekki Toll Gate Shooting by Openbusiness: 1:46pm On Oct 21, 2020
Eriokanmi:
Yes. The useless tinubu was scared of ambode's political popularity. The state recently declared budget surplus which according to them was as accumulation of the 2018-2019 revenues. Ambode taxed the rich and favoured the poor
My brother you need to drive from Agege motor road to Sango, see the construction wey Ambode do for that side wey dey burst brain. Before to drive to Sango na headache, you can use 6 hours for traffic dopemu - iyana ipaja - meiran etc. But Ambode touch all the poor man areas, same thing orile to Mile 2 to Trade fair to Okoko to Alaba etc he was doing major construction along those places. See as Ambode turn Oshodi to Lekki, turn airport road wey be say dat time person dey drive from DHL to 7/8 to apple junction to Nahco be like death race movie, na strong driver go survive, wey we go form 8 lanes, dey drive off road like mountain tracks, but now everywhere come b like formula One racing track, the road come wide like say na Garki or Maitama. Ambode really tried. The only thing he didn't get well was that cleaner lagos. Cuz those ones were using oyinbo style and that cannot work in lagos

2 Likes

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu: Nobody Was Killed In Lekki Toll Gate Shooting by snowball11(m): 1:48pm On Oct 21, 2020
Once you put on the APC raiment, lying becomes inevitable! undecided
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu: Nobody Was Killed In Lekki Toll Gate Shooting by EmmyCC: 1:48pm On Oct 21, 2020
nawebco:

Oh you even agree there was shooting in the first place. Shey the gun shots were from toy guns?
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu: Nobody Was Killed In Lekki Toll Gate Shooting by Cantonese: 1:50pm On Oct 21, 2020
Rareoil:
How did we come up with this type of leaders.

Through propaganda, selling your rights, getting bewitched with false promises and voting APC!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

Gboyega Oyetola Declared Winner Of Osun Election By Election Petition Tribunal / VP Osinbajo Packs His Load, Leaves Official Resident / Meet The First Nigerian Female ISIS Terrorist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.