Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,924 members, 7,817,705 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

Governor Sanwo-Olu: Nobody Was Killed In Lekki Toll Gate Shooting - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Sanwo-Olu: Nobody Was Killed In Lekki Toll Gate Shooting (75454 Views)

Gunshots At Lekki Toll Gate As Security Agents Attack EndSARS Protesters / #ENDSARS: Moment Governor Sanwo-Olu Was Booed At Lekki Toll-Gate (Video) / Governor Sanwo-Olu Begins Patching And Rehabilitation Of Bad Roads In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu: Nobody Was Killed In Lekki Toll Gate Shooting by peterious10(m): 12:22pm On Oct 21, 2020
AltMon1:
Lagos state governor has said in a live broadcast that there were no deaths at the lekki toll gate incident yesterday.

"We are comforted that we have not recorded any fatality as against the widespread circulation on social media" - Governor Jide Sanwo-Olu on LIVE TV

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6O4rlzZJQM

How will your useless Gunment record any death when the Army you ordered has secretly taken their corpses for burial...

You are next to be stoned to death soon.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu: Nobody Was Killed In Lekki Toll Gate Shooting by freeman131: 12:22pm On Oct 21, 2020
EmperorMaria:

Which picture? Hav u seen picture of any dead person?

You must be an idiot just tell us you're too poor to afford data

12 Likes

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu: Nobody Was Killed In Lekki Toll Gate Shooting by cmikel: 12:22pm On Oct 21, 2020
*FALLEN UNARMED PEACEFUL NIGERIAN PROTESTER*

Tell my mother I was unarmed.

Tell my father I had the flag in my hands when I was shot.

Tell the unborn Generation that I died singing the national anthem.

Tell the cowards who shot me that my spirit lives on in the life of every good Nigerian youth.

Tell the goverment that they shot my body but not my spirit.

Tell the world I died for freedom like many good people before me.

I regret nothing, for I have done what my father's, mother's, uncle's and aunt's couldn't do out of fear. Let God judge me, I am only sorry for the pain of leaving you this early.

My prints will forever remain in the sands of history for I have done my time based on the path I chose freely & willingly.

Now that my torment in Nigeria is over, please lay me to rest on mother earth where you all will join me in due time, take my voice and hand it over to the next good youth whom I hope by Gods Almighty grace will benefit a better Nation.

For I know that freedom is coming, yes freedom will come tomorrow.

Good bye...

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu: Nobody Was Killed In Lekki Toll Gate Shooting by iamJ(m): 12:22pm On Oct 21, 2020
nairaman66:
Wow! This is the greatest lie ever told even with overwhelming evidence!

Useless governor and a murderer!
if them arrest you now, you will cry

Did you see him kill anyone?
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu: Nobody Was Killed In Lekki Toll Gate Shooting by Antibot5: 12:22pm On Oct 21, 2020
EmperorMaria:

Abeg don't say this trash! I was there live.. people died!

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu: Nobody Was Killed In Lekki Toll Gate Shooting by ProT: 12:22pm On Oct 21, 2020
Frigging house-n1gger!

Lie as usual!
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu: Nobody Was Killed In Lekki Toll Gate Shooting by YoungAncient1: 12:22pm On Oct 21, 2020
For him, people start from 1000. Therefore, until at least a thousand persons die, nobody has died.
Me: na you and your household go make up the number enough for you to recognize that every life should count.

4 Likes

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu: Nobody Was Killed In Lekki Toll Gate Shooting by AuthegaPRIMUS(m): 12:22pm On Oct 21, 2020
Luckydubby7:
This man well so?
Something I saw and watched with my two eyes open
Tomorrow won't you vote APC or PDP
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu: Nobody Was Killed In Lekki Toll Gate Shooting by rollandben(m): 12:22pm On Oct 21, 2020
Ah Sanwo Olu!!
So you finally join the deadliest gang! Anyway, your children will pay the price. MARK THIS

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu: Nobody Was Killed In Lekki Toll Gate Shooting by uptimum123(m): 12:22pm On Oct 21, 2020
Kezifils:
Even all the eye witness accounts, these ppl still lie

Did you see any eye witness claim people were dead

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu: Nobody Was Killed In Lekki Toll Gate Shooting by Adesina18111(m): 12:22pm On Oct 21, 2020
Are these people we call our Leaders?...they have sold out their consciences...Sanwo Olu or whatever your name is...You will NEVER EVER KNOW PEACE in ur entire generation for denying our brothers death...GOD WILL DENY U and ur generation and up coming generations... embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu: Nobody Was Killed In Lekki Toll Gate Shooting by stanliwise(m): 12:22pm On Oct 21, 2020
EmperorMaria:

Think with your senses

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu: Nobody Was Killed In Lekki Toll Gate Shooting by julioralph(m): 12:23pm On Oct 21, 2020
These politicians are truly heartless

shocked
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu: Nobody Was Killed In Lekki Toll Gate Shooting by seborrhic: 12:23pm On Oct 21, 2020
Ambode said it that this one has a mental history and many waved him off as campaign to discredit sanwo olu.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu: Nobody Was Killed In Lekki Toll Gate Shooting by medolab90(m): 12:23pm On Oct 21, 2020
The properties burning in Lagos is not the work of Hoodlums or angry youths it the work of a rogue Dragon.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu: Nobody Was Killed In Lekki Toll Gate Shooting by AuthegaPRIMUS(m): 12:23pm On Oct 21, 2020
flyingpig:
Nigeria government can lie even when their hand is inside pot of soup
Life goes on o
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu: Nobody Was Killed In Lekki Toll Gate Shooting by EmekaBlue(m): 12:23pm On Oct 21, 2020
why they remove d cctv camera and switch off d light....so they can deny

hope they know pple were doing live streaming on instagram and we saw bodies. kai

technology age cant help their lie

4 Likes

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu: Nobody Was Killed In Lekki Toll Gate Shooting by Nyanabo(m): 12:23pm On Oct 21, 2020
Capital LIE how can you lie in the face of the people

1 Like

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu: Nobody Was Killed In Lekki Toll Gate Shooting by Darkclouds2020: 12:23pm On Oct 21, 2020
Abeg na who de hold dis man remote na? De is God ooo
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu: Nobody Was Killed In Lekki Toll Gate Shooting by Mindgame404(f): 12:23pm On Oct 21, 2020
my heart bleeds..... what? am shocked so this is the story they want to sell... wao how low can they get.... first the military denied then the government too.... infact nothing happened...na film trick.... abeg God pls help us
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu: Nobody Was Killed In Lekki Toll Gate Shooting by Kezifils(m): 12:23pm On Oct 21, 2020
uptimum123:

Did you see any eye witness claim people were dead

Unlike you I actually watch the news

4 Likes

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu: Nobody Was Killed In Lekki Toll Gate Shooting by DenreleDave(m): 12:24pm On Oct 21, 2020
EmperorMaria:

People died sir... Yesterday was a sorrowful experience for me personally..

I sat down and I imagined dt this country can't be better again

3 Likes

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu: Nobody Was Killed In Lekki Toll Gate Shooting by freemi(m): 12:24pm On Oct 21, 2020
Chei
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu: Nobody Was Killed In Lekki Toll Gate Shooting by Nobody: 12:24pm On Oct 21, 2020
Nobody died at lekki toll gate.

All you posting were not there.

Though some ppl were seriously wounded. But no one died.

6 Likes

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu: Nobody Was Killed In Lekki Toll Gate Shooting by snoopanddre(m): 12:24pm On Oct 21, 2020
[quote author=EmperorMaria post=95165721]

Which picture? Hav u seen picture of any dead person? [/quote Go back to sleep pls and dont forget to tak ur drugs

1 Like

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu: Nobody Was Killed In Lekki Toll Gate Shooting by stanliwise(m): 12:24pm On Oct 21, 2020
iamJ:
if them arrest you now, you will cry

Did you see him kill anyone?
If you have the mind approach toll gate and say this

1 Like

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu: Nobody Was Killed In Lekki Toll Gate Shooting by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 12:24pm On Oct 21, 2020
Mr Man, you are the most incompetent and cowardly governor to have ever governed Lagos.

May the blood of the protesters who passed away from the inception of this massacre rest on your hands and that of your instigators till your twentieth generations.

That's the price you shall pay for being a puppet and a coward.

Ambode dodged a very dangerous bullet.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu: Nobody Was Killed In Lekki Toll Gate Shooting by UDUJ(m): 12:24pm On Oct 21, 2020
southniyikaye:
No property was burnt or destroyed in Lagos state..

PROTESTERS.....

cheesy grin cheesy I second this statement as well, lol

Since they say we should be telling lies, let's continue then. Shameless government undecided

1 Like

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu: Nobody Was Killed In Lekki Toll Gate Shooting by smogjoe(m): 12:24pm On Oct 21, 2020
vincijr:
Heartless
Like I already know that ...
What do you expect when his life is on a bet too.
There are bigger forces behind it.
Just grab your PVC and let's do the needful come 2023

1 Like

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu: Nobody Was Killed In Lekki Toll Gate Shooting by Miracle2020: 12:24pm On Oct 21, 2020
Lorenzop:
God!....how can this people lie like this all because of quest to hold on to power and please their slave masters....tufiakwa
then show us the death bodie nah.if you said the governor is lieing.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu: Nobody Was Killed In Lekki Toll Gate Shooting by Godi25(m): 12:24pm On Oct 21, 2020
Rareoil:
How did we come up with this type of leaders.
Am in shock!
Unbelievable leaders
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu: Nobody Was Killed In Lekki Toll Gate Shooting by Nobody: 12:24pm On Oct 21, 2020
Murderer, blood sucker. If lagosians allow this man to live then they're cowards. Don't allow sanwo olu to live. Try to kill his family members.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Gboyega Oyetola Declared Winner Of Osun Election By Election Petition Tribunal / Meet The First Nigerian Female ISIS Terrorist / VP Osinbajo Packs His Load, Leaves Official Resident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.