Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,409 members, 7,819,465 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

Nigerian Port Authority Headquarters On Fire! Mob Set NPA Office, Lagos Ablaze - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Port Authority Headquarters On Fire! Mob Set NPA Office, Lagos Ablaze (74344 Views)

Biggest Ship To Berth In Nigerian Port, CMA CGM Scandola Arrives Lekki Today / Onne Seaport Welcomes The Biggest Ship To Ever Call At Any Nigerian Port. PICS. / SARS Headquarters On Lockdown After Arrest Of Sacked DSS Boss In Abuja. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Port Authority Headquarters On Fire! Mob Set NPA Office, Lagos Ablaze by ObaOfEsan: 12:04pm On Oct 21, 2020
hmm
Re: Nigerian Port Authority Headquarters On Fire! Mob Set NPA Office, Lagos Ablaze by Patriotic9ja(m): 12:04pm On Oct 21, 2020
Hmmmm
Re: Nigerian Port Authority Headquarters On Fire! Mob Set NPA Office, Lagos Ablaze by Unified07: 12:04pm On Oct 21, 2020
Nbotee:
All dis burnings and destruction of properties is to what end exactly...
Shut up stop being holier than the pope

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Port Authority Headquarters On Fire! Mob Set NPA Office, Lagos Ablaze by Churchill6767: 12:05pm On Oct 21, 2020
We4all:
All these wanton destruction of lives and properties ain't necessary. Nigerians love to go overboard and don't know when to stop. At the end of the day, the masses will still be the ones to pay for all these destructions. Time to retreat cos the masses are at the receiving ends.

Shut up.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Port Authority Headquarters On Fire! Mob Set NPA Office, Lagos Ablaze by cmikel: 12:05pm On Oct 21, 2020
*FALLEN UNARMED PEACEFUL NIGERIAN PROTESTER*

Tell my mother I was unarmed.

Tell my father I had the flag in my hands when I was shot.

Tell the unborn Generation that I died singing the national anthem.

Tell the cowards who shot me that my spirit lives on in the life of every good Nigerian youth.

Tell the goverment that they shot my body but not my spirit.

Tell the world I died for freedom like many good people before me.

I regret nothing, for I have done what my father's, mother's, uncle's and aunt's couldn't do out of fear. Let God judge me, I am only sorry for the pain of leaving you this early.

My prints will forever remain in the sands of history for I have done my time based on the path I chose freely & willingly.

Now that my torment in Nigeria is over, please lay me to rest on mother earth where you all will join me in due time, take my voice and hand it over to the next good youth whom I hope by Gods Almighty grace will benefit a better Nation.

For I know that freedom is coming, yes freedom will come tomorrow.

Good bye...

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Port Authority Headquarters On Fire! Mob Set NPA Office, Lagos Ablaze by Olarewaju89: 12:05pm On Oct 21, 2020
Nigeria is finish already undecided

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Port Authority Headquarters On Fire! Mob Set NPA Office, Lagos Ablaze by samuel19222(m): 12:05pm On Oct 21, 2020
G
Re: Nigerian Port Authority Headquarters On Fire! Mob Set NPA Office, Lagos Ablaze by GidiCars: 12:05pm On Oct 21, 2020
Apapa needs to be brought down, Lagos airports should be burnt. No one leaves the country. They shouldn't forget to slaughter any northerners they find in those offices. Slaughter all of them, fxcking retards.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Port Authority Headquarters On Fire! Mob Set NPA Office, Lagos Ablaze by Xstremebj: 12:05pm On Oct 21, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:
Oba of Lagos Palace nko?

Where is ur daddy. @

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Port Authority Headquarters On Fire! Mob Set NPA Office, Lagos Ablaze by Nobody: 12:05pm On Oct 21, 2020
It is happening
Re: Nigerian Port Authority Headquarters On Fire! Mob Set NPA Office, Lagos Ablaze by Tonylyte(m): 12:05pm On Oct 21, 2020
These could have been halted in a 3mins live videos by the president adressing the nation, but hell no!
Nigeria is rudderless!.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Port Authority Headquarters On Fire! Mob Set NPA Office, Lagos Ablaze by RaptObserver: 12:06pm On Oct 21, 2020
Wow
Re: Nigerian Port Authority Headquarters On Fire! Mob Set NPA Office, Lagos Ablaze by Hahjascho(m): 12:06pm On Oct 21, 2020
ItsReal:
WHEN THE PROTESTS MATURE TO FULL BLOWN ANARCHY NOTE THE FOLLOWING ABOUT THE PEOPLE YOU KNOW AND LOVE:

1. ```The 14 to 45 year old males will be bearing arms directly whether or not they like it. About half of them will die within the first year of conflict. At least 30% of females in this age range will be raped and probably killed.```

2. ```The bulk of 0 to 13 year olds will grow up as orphans. 10% will be killed in the first year and another 50% will perish from neglect in subsequent years.```

3. ```The population above from 46 to 65 years will have their dreams finally destroyed and will die out rapidly from lack of a will to survive the hardship and stress.```

4. ```The population above 66 years will have no support to survive and will die slow lonely deaths, some through starvation and neglect.```

5. ```Crime rates will multiply ten fold given the unbridled access to arms and ammunition. There will be no safe havens given current trends.```

6. ```Life expectancy will drop to 21 years from the current 47 years.```

7. ```If the conflict lasts longer than one year the worlds largest refugee problem would have been created. Nigerians will flee into Niger,Togo, Ghana, Chad, Benin Republic and Cameroon. A one way journey for most as these countries are completely unprepared for the potential influx of humiliated Nigerians.```

8. ```Through CNN, Aljazeera, SABC, BBC and other media houses we will become the global laughing stock with no idea of what next to do.```

9. ```Present day uncompromising voices will run away to safety. Shamelessly so. The afore mentioned victims will be drawn from ordinary folk.```

*No one (North, South, East, or West, Christian, Muslim etc) will be immune.*

*BETTER TO TALK PEACEFULLY,_EVERY ARTICLE OF RELATIONSHIP AS A NATION CAN BE NEGOTIATED PEACEFULLY._*

*NON-PARTISAN WARNING.*
It won't. Nigeria will be great.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Port Authority Headquarters On Fire! Mob Set NPA Office, Lagos Ablaze by 15ssDRIVE(m): 12:06pm On Oct 21, 2020
Newman20:

Not to end. But to avenge what was lost.

To set things straight ...things must burn
Re: Nigerian Port Authority Headquarters On Fire! Mob Set NPA Office, Lagos Ablaze by deboysben(m): 12:06pm On Oct 21, 2020
They should set national Assembly on fire too.
Nnpc etc.
Re: Nigerian Port Authority Headquarters On Fire! Mob Set NPA Office, Lagos Ablaze by TinubuGoQuench(f): 12:07pm On Oct 21, 2020
Nbotee:

THE BURNING AND DESTRUCTION SHOULD CONTINUE

ANYBODY WEY NO LIKE AM THUNDER FIRE THE PERSON HEAD!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Port Authority Headquarters On Fire! Mob Set NPA Office, Lagos Ablaze by eagleonearth(m): 12:07pm On Oct 21, 2020
Nbotee:
ask your deaf and stubborn president

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Port Authority Headquarters On Fire! Mob Set NPA Office, Lagos Ablaze by EndBuhariNow(m): 12:07pm On Oct 21, 2020
After all NK is not wrong #EndNigeriaNow

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Port Authority Headquarters On Fire! Mob Set NPA Office, Lagos Ablaze by millionboi2: 12:07pm On Oct 21, 2020
Nbotee:

Re: Nigerian Port Authority Headquarters On Fire! Mob Set NPA Office, Lagos Ablaze by AnanseK(m): 12:07pm On Oct 21, 2020
IduNaOba:
I hope they won't say it's igbos
Naija no fit work walahi
Support the move to #endnigerianow

Who else would do that? Igbos have been waiting for this opportunity to unleash mayhem on Nigeria, it’s peo and its economy.
They have a perfect time and are making maximum use of it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Port Authority Headquarters On Fire! Mob Set NPA Office, Lagos Ablaze by nazicartel(m): 12:08pm On Oct 21, 2020
Are you sure somebody is not trying to cover up some stuffs here...?... Bank fire I understand, lekki fire, I understand... But this NpA fire looks suspicious

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Port Authority Headquarters On Fire! Mob Set NPA Office, Lagos Ablaze by Nobody: 12:08pm On Oct 21, 2020
Lagosians just dey dey destroy there things just like that,the stuff don weak person. The burning have to stop please, it's high time we wise up.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Port Authority Headquarters On Fire! Mob Set NPA Office, Lagos Ablaze by millionboi2: 12:08pm On Oct 21, 2020
ItsReal:
WHEN THE PROTESTS MATURE TO FULL BLOWN ANARCHY NOTE THE FOLLOWING ABOUT THE PEOPLE YOU KNOW AND LOVE:

1. ```The 14 to 45 year old males will be bearing arms directly whether or not they like it. About half of them will die within the first year of conflict. At least 30% of females in this age range will be raped and probably killed.```

2. ```The bulk of 0 to 13 year olds will grow up as orphans. 10% will be killed in the first year and another 50% will perish from neglect in subsequent years.```

3. ```The population above from 46 to 65 years will have their dreams finally destroyed and will die out rapidly from lack of a will to survive the hardship and stress.```

4. ```The population above 66 years will have no support to survive and will die slow lonely deaths, some through starvation and neglect.```

5. ```Crime rates will multiply ten fold given the unbridled access to arms and ammunition. There will be no safe havens given current trends.```

6. ```Life expectancy will drop to 21 years from the current 47 years.```

7. ```If the conflict lasts longer than one year the worlds largest refugee problem would have been created. Nigerians will flee into Niger,Togo, Ghana, Chad, Benin Republic and Cameroon. A one way journey for most as these countries are completely unprepared for the potential influx of humiliated Nigerians.```

8. ```Through CNN, Aljazeera, SABC, BBC and other media houses we will become the global laughing stock with no idea of what next to do.```

9. ```Present day uncompromising voices will run away to safety. Shamelessly so. The afore mentioned victims will be drawn from ordinary folk.```

*No one (North, South, East, or West, Christian, Muslim etc) will be immune.*

*BETTER TO TALK PEACEFULLY,_EVERY ARTICLE OF RELATIONSHIP AS A NATION CAN BE NEGOTIATED PEACEFULLY._*

*NON-PARTISAN WARNING.*

Re: Nigerian Port Authority Headquarters On Fire! Mob Set NPA Office, Lagos Ablaze by Asslickers: 12:08pm On Oct 21, 2020
Franzinni:
STOP DESTROYING YORUBA LAND !!! THE GOVERNMENT ARE IN ABUJA

IN HAUSA LAND

STOP THIS MADNESS EYIN OMOLUABI WON LORI YIN NI OOOOO AWON WERE ILE HAUSA

DONT FALL FOR THE SCRIPT
Mr man the killings happened in Lagos not in Abuja , use your head and stop playing tribal card here...

The northern oligarchy divide and rule tactics is dead on arrival......

Southerners are United

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Port Authority Headquarters On Fire! Mob Set NPA Office, Lagos Ablaze by pho: 12:09pm On Oct 21, 2020
please where are the security. I thought there is curfew.
Does it mean we don't have security in this country only to kill unarmed protester.

this is becoming something else o. Please were are the military?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Port Authority Headquarters On Fire! Mob Set NPA Office, Lagos Ablaze by toyzeal(m): 12:09pm On Oct 21, 2020
Movement
Re: Nigerian Port Authority Headquarters On Fire! Mob Set NPA Office, Lagos Ablaze by Manab: 12:09pm On Oct 21, 2020
MagicBishop:
El Rufai girlfriend is using EndSars to burn down some files

who iz she?
Re: Nigerian Port Authority Headquarters On Fire! Mob Set NPA Office, Lagos Ablaze by GidiCars: 12:10pm On Oct 21, 2020
Franzinni:
STOP DESTROYING YORUBA LAND !!! THE GOVERNMENT ARE IN ABUJA

IN HAUSA LAND

STOP THIS MADNESS EYIN OMOLUABI WON LORI YIN NI OOOOO AWON WERE ILE HAUSA

DONT FALL FOR THE SCRIPT

It's not like that. Apapa needs to burn, Lagos airports needs to be burnt down, so those useless northerners can go back to their regions. After the whole bruohaha, we will take back control of everything. To build them back Na small thing. Mafo Omo iya, secession would happen.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Port Authority Headquarters On Fire! Mob Set NPA Office, Lagos Ablaze by Amalekki: 12:10pm On Oct 21, 2020
AGENDA!

Read between the lines... my protest is not for this.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

PDP Senators Help Dino Melaye To Stand Up At The Senate (Pictures) / Buhari And Fashola Strolling On The Streets Of Germany (Photos) / Tinubu Has Submitted Name Of His Running Mate To INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.