Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,504 members, 7,819,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

Nigerian Port Authority Headquarters On Fire! Mob Set NPA Office, Lagos Ablaze - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Port Authority Headquarters On Fire! Mob Set NPA Office, Lagos Ablaze (74350 Views)

Biggest Ship To Berth In Nigerian Port, CMA CGM Scandola Arrives Lekki Today / Onne Seaport Welcomes The Biggest Ship To Ever Call At Any Nigerian Port. PICS. / SARS Headquarters On Lockdown After Arrest Of Sacked DSS Boss In Abuja. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Port Authority Headquarters On Fire! Mob Set NPA Office, Lagos Ablaze by blackslayer: 1:06pm On Oct 21, 2020
#EndNigeriaNow#

End your suffering my people! You might not enjoy life immediately, however you can end your suffering now!
Ask yourself....who created Nigeria? Nigeria is an illegal construct by a colonial authority!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Port Authority Headquarters On Fire! Mob Set NPA Office, Lagos Ablaze by MoneyTrees(m): 1:07pm On Oct 21, 2020
Fallacy of hasty Generalization
Next please

ZoneBslayer:

Your case is a combination of naivety and ignorance..keep waiting for an arewa solidarity. Their thugs were hired by the government to kill protesters, they came out in droves and supported SARS but somehow you still want solidarity from them when they’ve made their stance known since inception..keep waiting. You southerners never learn and I’m done trying to talk sense to you guys..it’s a hopeless endeavor.
Re: Nigerian Port Authority Headquarters On Fire! Mob Set NPA Office, Lagos Ablaze by Mandela27: 1:10pm On Oct 21, 2020
blackslayer:
Good! Burn it all down. Your oppressors should not enjoy peace or normalcy.....Burn the rubbish all down to the ground.....Nigeria was created based on the wants/idea of Colonial/Slave masters! Re-do Nigeria....decide for yourselves what country or people you want to be aligned with and be willing to defend your rights with your life!
Funny thing is that the leaders have their main properties outside the country.
Re: Nigerian Port Authority Headquarters On Fire! Mob Set NPA Office, Lagos Ablaze by Nobody: 1:10pm On Oct 21, 2020
post=95163914:
The Nigerian Port Authority Headquarters in apapa has been set ablaze by an angry mob, more details to come

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NACdAQrt_pU

https://dailytrust.com/breaking-mob-set-npa-headquarters-in-lagos-ablaze

Remaining Aso Useless Rocck. Awon Oloriburuku.....
Re: Nigerian Port Authority Headquarters On Fire! Mob Set NPA Office, Lagos Ablaze by Nobody: 1:11pm On Oct 21, 2020
Mandela27:
Funny thing is that the leaders have their main properties outside the country.

STORY.......
Re: Nigerian Port Authority Headquarters On Fire! Mob Set NPA Office, Lagos Ablaze by ZoneBslayer(m): 1:13pm On Oct 21, 2020
MoneyTrees:
Fallacy of hasty Generalization
Next please

In all you do get wisdom and not just education...my friend is now holed up in his house receiving good doze of tear gas inside his house and shootings around his house...I warned him in 2015 but his naivety and I too know attitude no gree am hear word..all of una go get sense by force. The irony is that he championed the campaign and election of this government. Una go learn the hard way.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Port Authority Headquarters On Fire! Mob Set NPA Office, Lagos Ablaze by Nobody: 1:13pm On Oct 21, 2020
Nbotee:
All dis burnings and destruction of properties is to what end exactly...

Use less Idiot......Oloriburuku asking useless question, I will burn you to ashes If I see you physically Oloriburuku.....

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Port Authority Headquarters On Fire! Mob Set NPA Office, Lagos Ablaze by Arabs999: 1:16pm On Oct 21, 2020
They should start burning all the buildings and vehicles belonging to all the politicians asap.
This is the Revolution looming..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Port Authority Headquarters On Fire! Mob Set NPA Office, Lagos Ablaze by Nobody: 1:17pm On Oct 21, 2020
Nbotee:
What about the lives that have been lost? Property will be rebuild butlives are gone forever.
Re: Nigerian Port Authority Headquarters On Fire! Mob Set NPA Office, Lagos Ablaze by Incognito403: 1:18pm On Oct 21, 2020
Sunnycliff:

All of you that maintained silence and indifference in the face of oppression and wickedness to the helpless poor masses are the greatest killers

Cry me a river. After destroying billions worth of properties? And pushing harmless citizens against government order?

All of you that incited people to stay behind at Lekki toll gate have a share of the innocent people's blood.
Re: Nigerian Port Authority Headquarters On Fire! Mob Set NPA Office, Lagos Ablaze by henzy4life: 1:19pm On Oct 21, 2020
The best news I have read so far, Kudos to u guys,more strength to u guys to avenge the death of the peaceful END SARS PROTESTERS that we lost
Re: Nigerian Port Authority Headquarters On Fire! Mob Set NPA Office, Lagos Ablaze by Mandela27: 1:19pm On Oct 21, 2020
Evolutionlove:

STORY.......
Its true na.Burning down the ones here means almost nothing to them.aso rock would mean something atleast,I wish only that one is taken down by the way
Re: Nigerian Port Authority Headquarters On Fire! Mob Set NPA Office, Lagos Ablaze by Oluwaseun2020(m): 1:20pm On Oct 21, 2020
Nbotee:
just shut ur stinking mouth ...idiot

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Port Authority Headquarters On Fire! Mob Set NPA Office, Lagos Ablaze by Nobody: 1:21pm On Oct 21, 2020
Mandela27:
Its true na.Burning down the ones here means almost nothing to them. Aso rock would mean something atleast,I wish only that one is taken down by the way

Ameen Ameen Ameen, Allahumoh Ameen Yah ALLAH......

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Port Authority Headquarters On Fire! Mob Set NPA Office, Lagos Ablaze by sylve11: 1:28pm On Oct 21, 2020
ItsReal:
WHEN THE PROTESTS MATURE TO FULL BLOWN ANARCHY NOTE THE FOLLOWING ABOUT THE PEOPLE YOU KNOW AND LOVE:

1. ```The 14 to 45 year old males will be bearing arms directly whether or not they like it. About half of them will die within the first year of conflict. At least 30% of females in this age range will be raped and probably killed.```

2. ```The bulk of 0 to 13 year olds will grow up as orphans. 10% will be killed in the first year and another 50% will perish from neglect in subsequent years.```

3. ```The population above from 46 to 65 years will have their dreams finally destroyed and will die out rapidly from lack of a will to survive the hardship and stress.```

4. ```The population above 66 years will have no support to survive and will die slow lonely deaths, some through starvation and neglect.```

5. ```Crime rates will multiply ten fold given the unbridled access to arms and ammunition. There will be no safe havens given current trends.```

6. ```Life expectancy will drop to 21 years from the current 47 years.```

7. ```If the conflict lasts longer than one year the worlds largest refugee problem would have been created. Nigerians will flee into Niger,Togo, Ghana, Chad, Benin Republic and Cameroon. A one way journey for most as these countries are completely unprepared for the potential influx of humiliated Nigerians.```

8. ```Through CNN, Aljazeera, SABC, BBC and other media houses we will become the global laughing stock with no idea of what next to do.```

9. ```Present day uncompromising voices will run away to safety. Shamelessly so. The afore mentioned victims will be drawn from ordinary folk.```

*No one (North, South, East, or West, Christian, Muslim etc) will be immune.*

*BETTER TO TALK PEACEFULLY,_EVERY ARTICLE OF RELATIONSHIP AS A NATION CAN BE NEGOTIATED PEACEFULLY._*

*NON-PARTISAN WARNING.*

true! sad cool
Re: Nigerian Port Authority Headquarters On Fire! Mob Set NPA Office, Lagos Ablaze by felzokugo(m): 1:28pm On Oct 21, 2020
We4all:
All these wanton destruction of lives and properties ain't necessary. Nigerians love to go overboard and don't know when to stop. At the end of the day, the masses will still be the ones to pay for all these destructions. Time to retreat cos the masses are at the receiving ends.
Retreat...and what next sir? Should d country remain d same cos lives where lost? Shd we remain in slavery because of fellow nigerians in public offices? Dont people die b4 now??
Re: Nigerian Port Authority Headquarters On Fire! Mob Set NPA Office, Lagos Ablaze by ipica: 1:29pm On Oct 21, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:
Oba of Lagos Palace nko?
Is that for real also?

Same thing i have been saying for the past 48 hours while some hoodlums are attacking their parent's age mate.

It was a very sad Tuesday.
We still have a long way to go in our country.
Human life is not regarded in Nigeria,
both by the government and the citizens who are also quick to lynch a suspect.

Naija youths, we will this at the end.
We are not asking for too much, we are only asking for a better Nigeria.

Exactly my point.

Good words from Atiku.
Stop repeating the same thing on every thread. you are depressing people updating themselves with every news on nairaland
Re: Nigerian Port Authority Headquarters On Fire! Mob Set NPA Office, Lagos Ablaze by Mandela27: 1:31pm On Oct 21, 2020
Evolutionlove:

Ameen Ameen Ameen, Allahumoh Ameen Yah ALLAH......
I'd single handedly bomb aso rock if I was in Abuja.Bro i'm pained,when I saw the news this morning,I was so pained men! I wish to destroy politicians without sparing anyone

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Port Authority Headquarters On Fire! Mob Set NPA Office, Lagos Ablaze by We4all: 1:37pm On Oct 21, 2020
felzokugo:
Retreat...and what next sir? Should d country remain d same cos lives where lost? Shd we remain in slavery because of fellow nigerians in public offices? Dont people die b4 now??

Are you willing and ready to sacrifice your life and those of your loved ones for this country? If you are, then let's proceed with the senseless destructions of lives and properties.
Re: Nigerian Port Authority Headquarters On Fire! Mob Set NPA Office, Lagos Ablaze by Litmus: 1:41pm On Oct 21, 2020
In addition to all that the warning voices have stated, I’d like to add that these acts are damaging the concept of Protest Movement in Nigeria. For the next decade, the public will not support future protests.
Re: Nigerian Port Authority Headquarters On Fire! Mob Set NPA Office, Lagos Ablaze by Hamzashaf99(f): 1:42pm On Oct 21, 2020
GidiCars:
Apapa needs to be brought down, Lagos airports should be burnt. No one leaves the country. They shouldn't forget to slaughter any northerners they find in those offices. Slaughter all of them, fxcking retards.

And the north will retaliate. I hope you have no relations here.
Re: Nigerian Port Authority Headquarters On Fire! Mob Set NPA Office, Lagos Ablaze by Emma1Oj(m): 1:44pm On Oct 21, 2020
Nbotee:
pls don't let me channel my frustration to you o...what kind of questions do you just asked? is it because it's not you or any of your family members that's lifeless?
Re: Nigerian Port Authority Headquarters On Fire! Mob Set NPA Office, Lagos Ablaze by Nobody: 1:45pm On Oct 21, 2020
The best time to declare BIAFRA and ODUDUWA Republic is now or never. Let OPC and IPOB overun the army Baracks in 24 hours.

#EndNIGERIA.
Re: Nigerian Port Authority Headquarters On Fire! Mob Set NPA Office, Lagos Ablaze by bizzibodi(m): 1:58pm On Oct 21, 2020
chimezieeze98:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1tJKTSLbqmQ

Another view

The Nigeria Port Authority (NPA) building has been set ablaze by hoodlums protesting the killing of peaceful young protesters by soldiers at the Lekki Tollgate in Lagos on Tuesday night.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gs2DhRbW25I

Snipers seen on the roof of Oriental hotels for fear of being attacked like TVC

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G3OGnBeXEh0

Edo youths seize police helicopter that mistakenly landed in their community

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5YdQDE_Ooo

Aba protesters chase army away, with Gunshots heard
Men people will roast the elephant...sorry helicopter.
Re: Nigerian Port Authority Headquarters On Fire! Mob Set NPA Office, Lagos Ablaze by Litmus: 1:59pm On Oct 21, 2020
DamZik:
The best time to declare BIAFRA and ODUDUWA Republic is now or never. Let OPC and IPOB overun the army Baracks in 24 hours.

#EndNIGERIA.

Nigeria will survive, she was ordained by the ancestors for a greater black purpose than your small bitter dreams and jealousies.
Re: Nigerian Port Authority Headquarters On Fire! Mob Set NPA Office, Lagos Ablaze by Nobody: 2:02pm On Oct 21, 2020
Litmus:

Nigeria will survive, she was ordained by the ancestors for a greater black purpose than your small bitter dreams and jealousies.
Keep deceiving yourself. Keep calling black white.

*HAPPENING NOW!! Video Of How Osun Protesters Engage Military Men On The Street, Defy Oyetola’s 24-hour Curfew (WATCH)* http://www.osunreportersng.com/2020/10/just-in-osun-protesters-engage-military-men-on-the-street-defy-oyetolas-24-hour-curfew-watch-video/ *<<<<OsunReportersNG*
Re: Nigerian Port Authority Headquarters On Fire! Mob Set NPA Office, Lagos Ablaze by toprealman: 2:08pm On Oct 21, 2020
Urchins abi, no worry......na them go chop chicken last last?
Re: Nigerian Port Authority Headquarters On Fire! Mob Set NPA Office, Lagos Ablaze by Nobody: 2:21pm On Oct 21, 2020
Litmus:

Keep deceiving yourself. Keep calling black white.

HAPPENING NOW!! Video Of How Osun Protesters Engage Military Men On The Street, Defy Oyetola’s 24-hour Curfew (WATCH) tohttp://www.osunreportersng.com/2020/10/just-in-osun-protesters-engage-military-men-on-the-street-defy-oyetolas-24-hour-curfew-watch-video/ *<<<<OsunReportersNG*
Re: Nigerian Port Authority Headquarters On Fire! Mob Set NPA Office, Lagos Ablaze by ehinmowo: 2:25pm On Oct 21, 2020
mekuso89:
What do you expect?

You well so?
Re: Nigerian Port Authority Headquarters On Fire! Mob Set NPA Office, Lagos Ablaze by whirlwind7(m): 2:28pm On Oct 21, 2020
ItsReal:
WHEN THE PROTESTS MATURE TO FULL BLOWN ANARCHY NOTE THE FOLLOWING ABOUT THE PEOPLE YOU KNOW AND LOVE:

1. ```The 14 to 45 year old males will be bearing arms directly whether or not they like it. About half of them will die within the first year of conflict. At least 30% of females in this age range will be raped and probably killed.```

2. ```The bulk of 0 to 13 year olds will grow up as orphans. 10% will be killed in the first year and another 50% will perish from neglect in subsequent years.```

3. ```The population above from 46 to 65 years will have their dreams finally destroyed and will die out rapidly from lack of a will to survive the hardship and stress.```

4. ```The population above 66 years will have no support to survive and will die slow lonely deaths, some through starvation and neglect.```

5. ```Crime rates will multiply ten fold given the unbridled access to arms and ammunition. There will be no safe havens given current trends.```

6. ```Life expectancy will drop to 21 years from the current 47 years.```

7. ```If the conflict lasts longer than one year the worlds largest refugee problem would have been created. Nigerians will flee into Niger,Togo, Ghana, Chad, Benin Republic and Cameroon. A one way journey for most as these countries are completely unprepared for the potential influx of humiliated Nigerians.```

8. ```Through CNN, Aljazeera, SABC, BBC and other media houses we will become the global laughing stock with no idea of what next to do.```

9. ```Present day uncompromising voices will run away to safety. Shamelessly so. The afore mentioned victims will be drawn from ordinary folk.```

*No one (North, South, East, or West, Christian, Muslim etc) will be immune.*

*BETTER TO TALK PEACEFULLY,_EVERY ARTICLE OF RELATIONSHIP AS A NATION CAN BE NEGOTIATED PEACEFULLY._*

*NON-PARTISAN WARNING.*

Go lick your own anus.
Re: Nigerian Port Authority Headquarters On Fire! Mob Set NPA Office, Lagos Ablaze by Emotionss: 2:42pm On Oct 21, 2020
All this burning and destruction is not necessarily haba.

Port Harcourt is now a war zone.
Re: Nigerian Port Authority Headquarters On Fire! Mob Set NPA Office, Lagos Ablaze by orijo1980: 3:23pm On Oct 21, 2020
mekuso89:
What do you expect?

As a matter of emergency let the federal government relocate the headquarter to Abuja since the yurubas are not in net NPA head Quater lala for u creating problems for ur self

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari And Fashola Strolling On The Streets Of Germany (Photos) / Poverty Rate Of The 36 States In Nigeria By United Nation Poverty Index / Peter Obi Finally Changes The Colour Of His Clothes In Houston, Texas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.