Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,784 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:51 PM

Nigerian Port Authority Headquarters On Fire! Mob Set NPA Office, Lagos Ablaze - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Port Authority Headquarters On Fire! Mob Set NPA Office, Lagos Ablaze (74301 Views)

Biggest Ship To Berth In Nigerian Port, CMA CGM Scandola Arrives Lekki Today / Onne Seaport Welcomes The Biggest Ship To Ever Call At Any Nigerian Port. PICS. / SARS Headquarters On Lockdown After Arrest Of Sacked DSS Boss In Abuja. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Port Authority Headquarters On Fire! Mob Set NPA Office, Lagos Ablaze by joepepsy(m): 12:35pm On Oct 21, 2020
Stop this end nigeria shit,you igbos will ruin this movement with your hidden agendas,we are reforming the system.
IduNaOba:
I hope they won't say it's igbos
Naija no fit work walahi
Support the move to #endnigerianow
Re: Nigerian Port Authority Headquarters On Fire! Mob Set NPA Office, Lagos Ablaze by ZoneBslayer(m): 12:36pm On Oct 21, 2020
MoneyTrees:
You ain't contributing anything tangible to the #EndSARS struggle with this useless tribalistic opinion, it's time you wake up to realize that this ain't about Igbos, This is a clear Struggle to unify Nigeria & purge out the Tribalistic Leaders who ain't after our good but after their selfish interests.

When Arewa+ Afonjas+IPOB = FORMIDABLE FORCE cheesy, we can defeat useless bigotry leaders

Try to wanna be a Real niggarrr please even though you ain't...dump this dumb line of logic ok... grin

You’re a naive southerner if by now you still believe in such coalition then I can’t help you! It is this same naivety that enthroned Buhari in 2015 when they told you he is now a reformed democrat and you fell for it...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Port Authority Headquarters On Fire! Mob Set NPA Office, Lagos Ablaze by AreaFada2: 12:38pm On Oct 21, 2020
ItsReal:
WHEN THE PROTESTS MATURE TO FULL BLOWN ANARCHY NOTE THE FOLLOWING ABOUT THE PEOPLE YOU KNOW AND LOVE:

1. ```The 14 to 45 year old males will be bearing arms directly whether or not they like it. About half of them will die within the first year of conflict. At least 30% of females in this age range will be raped and probably killed.```

2. ```The bulk of 0 to 13 year olds will grow up as orphans. 10% will be killed in the first year and another 50% will perish from neglect in subsequent years.```

3. ```The population above from 46 to 65 years will have their dreams finally destroyed and will die out rapidly from lack of a will to survive the hardship and stress.```

4. ```The population above 66 years will have no support to survive and will die slow lonely deaths, some through starvation and neglect.```

5. ```Crime rates will multiply ten fold given the unbridled access to arms and ammunition. There will be no safe havens given current trends.```

6. ```Life expectancy will drop to 21 years from the current 47 years.```

7. ```If the conflict lasts longer than one year the worlds largest refugee problem would have been created. Nigerians will flee into Niger,Togo, Ghana, Chad, Benin Republic and Cameroon. A one way journey for most as these countries are completely unprepared for the potential influx of humiliated Nigerians.```

8. ```Through CNN, Aljazeera, SABC, BBC and other media houses we will become the global laughing stock with no idea of what next to do.```

9. ```Present day uncompromising voices will run away to safety. Shamelessly so. The afore mentioned victims will be drawn from ordinary folk.```

*No one (North, South, East, or West, Christian, Muslim etc) will be immune.*

*BETTER TO TALK PEACEFULLY,_EVERY ARTICLE OF RELATIONSHIP AS A NATION CAN BE NEGOTIATED PEACEFULLY._*

*NON-PARTISAN WARNING.*
Well, the elite had 50 years to prevent the above scenario after the bitter Biafra War but they didn't.
They have also had the chance since to peacefully divide the country but they didn't.

It's always gonna end in tears. Just when and how is not clear.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Port Authority Headquarters On Fire! Mob Set NPA Office, Lagos Ablaze by Jakemedg(m): 12:39pm On Oct 21, 2020
ibedun:

Okay so I should believe you!

Show me proof........
Who be this one self?

No tell me say you no follow Arise News, Channel Tv, Tvc news and Ait news plus the online video

You mean people like Eniola, Ay and omoni are lying right?

Guy you're heartless
Re: Nigerian Port Authority Headquarters On Fire! Mob Set NPA Office, Lagos Ablaze by Hespee93: 12:39pm On Oct 21, 2020
Newman20:

Not to end. But to avenge what was lost.

By destroying more thing right?

It's a pitty. sad sad sad sad

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Port Authority Headquarters On Fire! Mob Set NPA Office, Lagos Ablaze by Nobody: 12:39pm On Oct 21, 2020
ItsReal:
WHEN THE PROTESTS MATURE TO FULL BLOWN ANARCHY NOTE THE FOLLOWING ABOUT THE PEOPLE YOU KNOW AND LOVE:

1. ```The 14 to 45 year old males will be bearing arms directly whether or not they like it. About half of them will die within the first year of conflict. At least 30% of females in this age range will be raped and probably killed.```

2. ```The bulk of 0 to 13 year olds will grow up as orphans. 10% will be killed in the first year and another 50% will perish from neglect in subsequent years.```

3. ```The population above from 46 to 65 years will have their dreams finally destroyed and will die out rapidly from lack of a will to survive the hardship and stress.```

4. ```The population above 66 years will have no support to survive and will die slow lonely deaths, some through starvation and neglect.```

5. ```Crime rates will multiply ten fold given the unbridled access to arms and ammunition. There will be no safe havens given current trends.```

7. ```If the conflict lasts longer than one year the worlds largest refugee problem would have been created. Nigerians will flee into Niger,Togo, Ghana, Chad, Benin Republic and Cameroon. A one way journey for most as these countries are completely unprepared for the potential influx of humiliated Nigerians.```

8. ```Through CNN, Aljazeera, SABC, BBC and other media houses we will become the global laughing stock with no idea of what next to do.```

9. ```Present day uncompromising voices will run away to safety. Shamelessly so. The afore mentioned victims will be drawn from ordinary folk.```

*BETTER TO TALK PEACEFULLY,_EVERY ARTICLE OF RELATIONSHIP AS A NATION CAN BE NEGOTIATED PEACEFULLY._*

*NON-PARTISAN WARNING.*
this is true man....
Re: Nigerian Port Authority Headquarters On Fire! Mob Set NPA Office, Lagos Ablaze by Amanda4life: 12:39pm On Oct 21, 2020
SO THIS MEANS THAT THERE WILL BE NO ELECTIONS AGAIN.

PEOPLE GET SENSE OO
Re: Nigerian Port Authority Headquarters On Fire! Mob Set NPA Office, Lagos Ablaze by PDPdestroyer(m): 12:40pm On Oct 21, 2020
Asslickers:
My brother not all this people are yoruba , some are hired almajiri beggars by the northern oligarchy and APC thugs who are hell bent on dividing this country along ethnic and political lines......

You may be right, but who do you call all those thugs burning public properties in Lagos? Are they also not Yorubas? We've been sitting on a keg of gunpowder for too long

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Port Authority Headquarters On Fire! Mob Set NPA Office, Lagos Ablaze by cocolacec(m): 12:40pm On Oct 21, 2020
Asslickers:
Am not in support of wanton destruction of lives and property...... But it happened in Lagos bro and people are angry

Nigerians are very emotional.Emotional people never win any war,your enemy will always play with your emotions.
The govt lead you guys to the slaughter house ,Southern Nigeria will become a theatre of war soon ,if care is not taken while Fulani and British continue to watch your movie of killing each other and supplying weapons to both sides of the conflict.
Foolish people

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Port Authority Headquarters On Fire! Mob Set NPA Office, Lagos Ablaze by Nobody: 12:41pm On Oct 21, 2020
dadavivo:
Nigerian Port authority is useless to southerners anyway.

Let it burnnñnnnnn
isn't the protest for the progress of a new Nigeria??
Re: Nigerian Port Authority Headquarters On Fire! Mob Set NPA Office, Lagos Ablaze by dukila: 12:41pm On Oct 21, 2020
You are mad...

Why don't you go out and do it yourself?

GidiCars:
Apapa needs to be brought down, Lagos airports should be burnt. No one leaves the country. They shouldn't forget to slaughter any northerners they find in those offices. Slaughter all of them, fxcking retards.
Re: Nigerian Port Authority Headquarters On Fire! Mob Set NPA Office, Lagos Ablaze by Xinox: 12:42pm On Oct 21, 2020
Burning down public assets will be a big set back. I disagree with NG youths on this one. You have right to protest for a better Change. If that change comes will you start from square 1? If the government say ok let's give employment and you have being appointed in the port authority department, will your office be under a shade. Think!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Port Authority Headquarters On Fire! Mob Set NPA Office, Lagos Ablaze by MoneyTrees(m): 12:44pm On Oct 21, 2020
Being Naive is better than being a tribalistic bigot.
When the Topic sentence is wrong, the rest are fallacies.
Besides being Naive is better than over Sabi

ZoneBslayer:

You’re a naive southerner if by now you still believe in such coalition then I can’t help you! It is this same naivety that enthroned Buhari in 2015 when they told you he is now a reformed democrat and you fell for it...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Port Authority Headquarters On Fire! Mob Set NPA Office, Lagos Ablaze by Tizozo: 12:44pm On Oct 21, 2020
cmikel:
*FALLEN UNARMED PEACEFUL NIGERIAN PROTESTER*

Tell my mother I was unarmed.

Tell my father I had the flag in my hands when I was shot.

Tell the unborn Generation that I died singing the national anthem.

Tell the cowards who shot me that my spirit lives on in the life of every good Nigerian youth.

Tell the goverment that they shot my body but not my spirit.

Tell the world I died for freedom like many good people before me.

I regret nothing, for I have done what my father's, mother's, uncle's and aunt's couldn't do out of fear. Let God judge me, I am only sorry for the pain of leaving you this early.

My prints will forever remain in the sands of history for I have done my time based on the path I chose freely & willingly.

Now that my torment in Nigeria is over, please lay me to rest on mother earth where you all will join me in due time, take my voice and hand it over to the next good youth whom I hope by Gods Almighty grace will benefit a better Nation.

For I know that freedom is coming, yes freedom will come tomorrow.

Good bye...
Re: Nigerian Port Authority Headquarters On Fire! Mob Set NPA Office, Lagos Ablaze by dukila: 12:45pm On Oct 21, 2020
Do not listen to people like this. They are acting a script.

GidiCars:

It's not like that. Apapa needs to burn, Lagos airports needs to be burnt down, so those useless northerners can go back to their regions. After the whole bruohaha, we will take back control of everything. To build them back Na small thing. Mafo Omo iya, secession would happen.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Port Authority Headquarters On Fire! Mob Set NPA Office, Lagos Ablaze by Charly68: 12:45pm On Oct 21, 2020
Those in power should apply wisdom,the soldiers that are bragging are overwhelmed with Boko Haram battle,by the time the Niger Delta and Egbesu boys start their own,the Bakassi boys and Isakaba will resurrect so how will this ill equipped military be able to fight and win ..they should know better than those of us who are not in power . Wisdom is the key to resolve any problem of this magnitude not guns
Re: Nigerian Port Authority Headquarters On Fire! Mob Set NPA Office, Lagos Ablaze by chinwezdasilva: 12:47pm On Oct 21, 2020
We4all:
All these wanton destruction of lives and properties ain't necessary. Nigerians love to go overboard and don't know when to stop. At the end of the day, the masses will still be the ones to pay for all these destructions. Time to retreat cos the masses are at the receiving ends.
not this time man
Re: Nigerian Port Authority Headquarters On Fire! Mob Set NPA Office, Lagos Ablaze by ikorodureporta: 12:49pm On Oct 21, 2020
& they left electricity company beside it wharramiss!
Re: Nigerian Port Authority Headquarters On Fire! Mob Set NPA Office, Lagos Ablaze by Amanda4life: 12:54pm On Oct 21, 2020
Biko umunnem mechie onu gi.

Mama anti nwere umUna ndi nd I vu na Ugwu aw us a na ala nd I ozo tele aka
Re: Nigerian Port Authority Headquarters On Fire! Mob Set NPA Office, Lagos Ablaze by thatsleepboy1: 12:56pm On Oct 21, 2020
Behold the prophesy in 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G3OGnBeXEh0

Edo people I hail ooo.

Re: Nigerian Port Authority Headquarters On Fire! Mob Set NPA Office, Lagos Ablaze by Incognito403: 12:59pm On Oct 21, 2020
Sunnycliff:
The government should be blamed for whatever happens henceforth. They killed armless protesters

No, you all have share the blood of innocent citizens who died in this senseless war. This war is as senseless as the Biafra war.

All of you that incited the youths against to defy the curfew and asked the government to bring their worst, all if you and the government are stained with this blood.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Port Authority Headquarters On Fire! Mob Set NPA Office, Lagos Ablaze by Mandela27: 12:59pm On Oct 21, 2020
ePoster:
This is getting out of hand. But the government pushed the youths to the wall. I don't believe anyone from the initial endsars protest is on the streets. The average Nigerians are out there now.
They did this with ipob and shiites and got away with it. The government believe that they can use violence against the entire country??
#endthegovernment

Any info on channels tv?? The station is down....
It is true.channel tv is down.what happened?
Re: Nigerian Port Authority Headquarters On Fire! Mob Set NPA Office, Lagos Ablaze by JordanMichael(m): 1:00pm On Oct 21, 2020
What a time to be a Nigerian grin Next is aso villa

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Port Authority Headquarters On Fire! Mob Set NPA Office, Lagos Ablaze by blackslayer: 1:02pm On Oct 21, 2020
Good! Burn it all down. Your oppressors should not enjoy peace or normalcy.....Burn the rubbish all down to the ground.....Nigeria was created based on the wants/idea of Colonial/Slave masters! Re-do Nigeria....decide for yourselves what country or people you want to be aligned with and be willing to defend your rights with your life!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Port Authority Headquarters On Fire! Mob Set NPA Office, Lagos Ablaze by Sunnycliff(m): 1:03pm On Oct 21, 2020
Incognito403:

No, you all have share the blood of innocent citizens who died in this senseless war. This war is as senseless as the Biafra war.

All of you that incited the youths against to defy the curfew and asked the government to bring their worst, all if you and the government are stained with this blood.

All of you that maintained silence and indifference in the face of oppression and wickedness to the helpless poor masses are the greatest killers
Re: Nigerian Port Authority Headquarters On Fire! Mob Set NPA Office, Lagos Ablaze by backbone503(m): 1:03pm On Oct 21, 2020
Nbotee:
All dis burnings and destruction of properties is to what end exactly...

And to what ends is and was the barbaric killing of unarmed peaceful protesters? You better go to bed if you have nothing sensible to say.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Port Authority Headquarters On Fire! Mob Set NPA Office, Lagos Ablaze by Deathisfree: 1:03pm On Oct 21, 2020
Ok
Re: Nigerian Port Authority Headquarters On Fire! Mob Set NPA Office, Lagos Ablaze by Trybes(m): 1:04pm On Oct 21, 2020
ItsReal:

*NON-PARTISAN WARNING.*
What is Buhari saying
Re: Nigerian Port Authority Headquarters On Fire! Mob Set NPA Office, Lagos Ablaze by ZoneBslayer(m): 1:04pm On Oct 21, 2020
MoneyTrees:
Being Naive is better than being a tribalistic bigot.
When the Topic sentence is wrong, the rest are fallacies.
Besides being Naive is better than over Sabi

Your case is a combination of naivety and ignorance..keep waiting for an arewa solidarity. Their thugs were hired by the government to kill protesters, they came out in droves and supported SARS but somehow you still want solidarity from them when they’ve made their stance known since inception..keep waiting. You southerners never learn and I’m done trying to talk sense to you guys..it’s a hopeless endeavor.
Re: Nigerian Port Authority Headquarters On Fire! Mob Set NPA Office, Lagos Ablaze by Deathisfree: 1:04pm On Oct 21, 2020
Naso

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Poverty Rate Of The 36 States In Nigeria By United Nation Poverty Index / PHOTOS: Modern Kiosk/shopswere Provided By Lagos State Govt / Osinbajo On Self-Isolation. Holds Video-Conference Call With Staff - The Sun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.