Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,620 members, 7,809,288 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:19 AM

Oba Of Lagos Palace Set On Fire, His Staff Of Office Stolen (Videos) - Culture (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Oba Of Lagos Palace Set On Fire, His Staff Of Office Stolen (Videos) (119675 Views)

Ritual Rites Held To Welcome Oba Of Lagos And His Staff Of Office / Traditional Priests In Lagos Curse Men Who Attacked Oba Of Lagos Palace / Return Oba Of Lagos’ Staff Of Office Or Face The Consequences, Ruling House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oba Of Lagos Palace Set On Fire, His Staff Of Office Stolen (Videos) by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 1:07pm On Oct 21, 2020
lawalosky:
Plz we need this kind of burning here in Abuja. Burn em down

Can you take the forte?
Re: Oba Of Lagos Palace Set On Fire, His Staff Of Office Stolen (Videos) by ThatFairGuy1: 1:07pm On Oct 21, 2020
Franzinni:
Yoruba people

My people the writing is on the walls oo

We are destroying our land on behalf of the cabal

Kai
This is vengeance. don't you see who are being attacked? Tinubu and oba of Lagos. TELL ME IF OBA IS ALSO A POLITICIAN. SENSELESS YORUBAS SHOULD FOLLOW IGBOS TO DESTROY OUR LAND
Re: Oba Of Lagos Palace Set On Fire, His Staff Of Office Stolen (Videos) by kolade560: 1:07pm On Oct 21, 2020
Franzinni:
as your papa no get single stone for Yoruba land why won't you say vent anger by burning infrastructure that we benefit from .. You are mad but you are yet to realise it
keep shut idiot.
let people express their anger

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Lagos Palace Set On Fire, His Staff Of Office Stolen (Videos) by uuzba(m): 1:08pm On Oct 21, 2020
SalamRushdie:
This becoming too much oo
We've been living a false lifestyle for too long.
A great population with no jobs is a disaster.
We should had stopped importation of finished goods long ago and encouraged local manufacturing in EVERY SECTOR.
That would have employed all the whole Nigerian youth and keep them off the streets.
Now see it.
-
Samsung phone is very sweet to use abi? But the WHOLE South Korean Youth are the ones manufacturing and programming the phones.
It's their national duty. ALL of them!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oba Of Lagos Palace Set On Fire, His Staff Of Office Stolen (Videos) by Nobody: 1:08pm On Oct 21, 2020
Is it the oba that said he would threw ibos who voted against tinubu's preferred godson into the lagoon?

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Lagos Palace Set On Fire, His Staff Of Office Stolen (Videos) by millionboi2: 1:08pm On Oct 21, 2020
Kay25:
Good tinubu had just made the greatest mistake of his life including sanwo olu
yes that was when it was clear he knows all that played out

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Lagos Palace Set On Fire, His Staff Of Office Stolen (Videos) by uuzba(m): 1:09pm On Oct 21, 2020
Imortal001:
I wipe for this country!Nigeria killing nigeria!
We've been living a false lifestyle for too long.
A great population with no jobs is a disaster.
We should had stopped importation of finished goods long ago and encouraged local manufacturing in EVERY SECTOR.
That would have employed all the whole Nigerian youth and keep them off the streets.
Now see it.
-
Samsung phone is very sweet to use abi? But the WHOLE South Korean Youth are the ones manufacturing and programming the phones.
It's their national duty. ALL of them!

2 Likes

Re: Oba Of Lagos Palace Set On Fire, His Staff Of Office Stolen (Videos) by josephubah111(m): 1:10pm On Oct 21, 2020
Oga wiper take am easy o
Imortal001:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oba Of Lagos Palace Set On Fire, His Staff Of Office Stolen (Videos) by PEguy2020: 1:10pm On Oct 21, 2020
Imortal001:

Who are the nigerians killing nigerians you nor sabi talk

Who dem won kill before Americans

Mtcheew nonsense talk
Re: Oba Of Lagos Palace Set On Fire, His Staff Of Office Stolen (Videos) by zoghys: 1:11pm On Oct 21, 2020
SalamRushdie:
This becoming too much oo

Revolution loading up, and at cost of so many innocent lives.
Re: Oba Of Lagos Palace Set On Fire, His Staff Of Office Stolen (Videos) by Shadysen: 1:11pm On Oct 21, 2020
Antoeni:
PDP LEADERS & Igbos ARE NOW CALLING EACH OTHER ON PHONE , JUBILATING & INCITING MORE & MORE.
YORUBA PEOPLE WAKE UP & GET SENSES
Foolish man.

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Lagos Palace Set On Fire, His Staff Of Office Stolen (Videos) by deliveryboy: 1:11pm On Oct 21, 2020
Yoruba are burning their regions, the much envied Lagos is being destroyed my it’s enemies with the help of Yorubas in the guise of ENDSARS.
Re: Oba Of Lagos Palace Set On Fire, His Staff Of Office Stolen (Videos) by greensandy: 1:11pm On Oct 21, 2020
Antoeni:
PDP LEADERS & Igbos ARE NOW CALLING EACH OTHER ON PHONE , JUBILATING & INCITING MORE & MORE.

The aftermath of all this madness will be brutal.
Re: Oba Of Lagos Palace Set On Fire, His Staff Of Office Stolen (Videos) by sircrabo: 1:13pm On Oct 21, 2020
flemsy15:
I've never seen anything like this in this country since they born me, make we watch dis drama to d end.
But dis should teach us that nobody is untouchable... James Nwafor on the run and some politicians and government properties damaged.

That MAn will most likely be Clipped wherever he is found. His stay on earth is numbered
Re: Oba Of Lagos Palace Set On Fire, His Staff Of Office Stolen (Videos) by caleboxylic: 1:13pm On Oct 21, 2020
Even Oyigbo local government in rivers state is not left out.

Re: Oba Of Lagos Palace Set On Fire, His Staff Of Office Stolen (Videos) by spiralwedge(m): 1:13pm On Oct 21, 2020
When Yoruba people are pushed to the wall, just forget it. Na that time you go know the real cowards and who is not. It will soon get to Ibadan and Ondo; when it does, just forget it. Antecedents speak of warriors who have had enough patience. They have been wounded and a war is now declared.

Time to eliminate old politicians among us and clamour to split away from Nigeria.

It's now clear that the enemies within are more dangerous.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oba Of Lagos Palace Set On Fire, His Staff Of Office Stolen (Videos) by PenSniper: 1:14pm On Oct 21, 2020
Franzinni:
Yoruba people

Kai

Trash.
Re: Oba Of Lagos Palace Set On Fire, His Staff Of Office Stolen (Videos) by ItsReal: 1:14pm On Oct 21, 2020
Let me mess with you small. �

"Hoodlums have hijacked the protest from us."
You said protest is the right of every Nigerian.
Hoodlums are Nigerians too.
They are protesting the way they know how.
Who are "us" you're referring to?
Did you define yourselves or those eligible to join the protest?
Was it not you calling everybody to join the struggle?
Sowore even called the police to join them in the revolution.
Hoodlums, who are also Nigerians with grievances now joined, and you said they hijacked it. What is hijack?
Did they stop you from doing your own protest?
Did they redefine what you want or change the 5 abi 17 points agenda?
Part of your own agenda is to release your own fellow protesters arrested.
Part of their own agenda is to release their friends that were in prison since (they also thought they were wrongly imprisoned, or no be only them be thieves).
You had no leader, fixed group or coordination, and you called everybody to join you. Hoodlums now joined you, and you said they hijacked it from you.

Please stop the joke.

Let's even assume they've seized control of your own protest, you cannot take back control from ordinary hoodlums, and you want to take control of Nigeria from Buhari and the army? Are you dreaming?

Written by

Ogunsola Semiu

2 Likes

Re: Oba Of Lagos Palace Set On Fire, His Staff Of Office Stolen (Videos) by Nobody: 1:15pm On Oct 21, 2020
the same oba that said IBO's in Lagos will be thrown into the lagoon, see his staff like tooth pick.
Re: Oba Of Lagos Palace Set On Fire, His Staff Of Office Stolen (Videos) by Nobody: 1:15pm On Oct 21, 2020
[s]
Franzinni:
Yoruba people

Kai
[/s]
Re: Oba Of Lagos Palace Set On Fire, His Staff Of Office Stolen (Videos) by fabsyl(m): 1:15pm On Oct 21, 2020
time to throw him into d lagoon
Re: Oba Of Lagos Palace Set On Fire, His Staff Of Office Stolen (Videos) by Sleekfingers: 1:15pm On Oct 21, 2020
Franzinni:
Yoruba people

Kai

the oba of lagos is also a politician and should be dealth with......

I am not in support of property destructions.....but the youth need to start hunting down those corrupt elements......starting from local govt chairman, reps , obas, baale etc

as a lagosian that oba was handpicked by tinubu....no be him surpose be king.......i believe if it was late king adeyinka oyekan was alive the angry youth wont go near the palace..........this current useless oba just dey collect some people's properties

2 Likes

Re: Oba Of Lagos Palace Set On Fire, His Staff Of Office Stolen (Videos) by Sunnyja: 1:15pm On Oct 21, 2020
Antoeni:
Shut up. The thugs that were conveyed to the protest ground by government buses belongs to PDP and IPOB?!

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Lagos Palace Set On Fire, His Staff Of Office Stolen (Videos) by hatakekakashi: 1:16pm On Oct 21, 2020
BruncleZuma:
grin grin grin grin
There are some people that cannot even contain their happiness because of all these things happening in Lagos and this guy here is part of them
Re: Oba Of Lagos Palace Set On Fire, His Staff Of Office Stolen (Videos) by luluman: 1:16pm On Oct 21, 2020
Angelfrost:

Better to have ashes to rebuild from, than cowardly sit back watching a privileged few take all our national wealth to themselves...

Every leader and politician should be hunted down!!!...

They bred and raised these monsters by their selfishness and misrule!!!... You think it's only elections you need thugs and miscreants??! Look at the creation of your leaders!!! Look at the mess they all created coming for them!!!

Karma is real!!!
Ok o.
Re: Oba Of Lagos Palace Set On Fire, His Staff Of Office Stolen (Videos) by Nobody: 1:16pm On Oct 21, 2020
[s]
Franzinni:
as your papa no get single stone for Yoruba land why won't you say vent anger by burning infrastructure that we benefit from .. You are mad but you are yet to realise it
[/s]
Re: Oba Of Lagos Palace Set On Fire, His Staff Of Office Stolen (Videos) by rollandben(m): 1:16pm On Oct 21, 2020
[quote author=Franzinni post=95164337]Yoruba people

Kai [/q.
uote]

Is the cabal not killing us??
let those boys keep destroying those people in powers property, instead of them destroying and vandalising individuals property. this beyond tribal trash, let the killing repeated on their children home and abroad.
Tinubu and Sanwo olu have done their worse
Re: Oba Of Lagos Palace Set On Fire, His Staff Of Office Stolen (Videos) by sircrabo: 1:16pm On Oct 21, 2020
FuckOsuPigs:

Sheybi I said it in the other thread, I was accused of tribalism. Before the Yorubas wake up from this, the entire south west would have been destroyed.

Una eyes go soon clear.

You said nothing reasonable my dear. 8 out of 10 youth that stormed the palace are South Westerners. Same with tvc and every other burning.
Re: Oba Of Lagos Palace Set On Fire, His Staff Of Office Stolen (Videos) by PEguy2020: 1:17pm On Oct 21, 2020
Antoeni:

Government paid liers,

Liar Mohammed am reporting this fake news insinuating violence
Re: Oba Of Lagos Palace Set On Fire, His Staff Of Office Stolen (Videos) by ediko5(m): 1:17pm On Oct 21, 2020
I like this. The Oba of Lagos is a tyrant.
Re: Oba Of Lagos Palace Set On Fire, His Staff Of Office Stolen (Videos) by Nobody: 1:17pm On Oct 21, 2020
[s]
Franzinni:
[/s]Muhammadu Buhari,

You pay billions of naira to Boko Haram yearly in guise of ransome.
You spend billions to rehabilitate and sponsor "repentant" terrorists every year.
You reintegrated them into the national army and sponsored them abroad.
You celebrate Boko Haram flag inside government's house.
You value cow's life but you hate non-Fulani Nigeria.

But you massacre PEACEFUL PROTESTERS who had zero resistance at 6:00 p.m when state curfew was to start by 9:00 p.m.

May Buhari will ends up like Charles Taylor, Samuel Doe, Muhammed Gaddafi, Idi Ami, Lauren Gbagbo and Omar Al-Bashir. You are worse and an unintelligent dictator. The lifeless man will surely regret deploying soldiers for mass killings of harmless youth protesters.

Revolution is now!

#EndSWAT
#BuhariMustGo
#EndSouthernGenocideNow

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

The Kru People Of Liberia And Cote D'ivoire / African Images-sights And Sounds! / A List Of Igbo Dialects And Where Their Speakers Are Found.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.