Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,056 members, 7,818,164 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

Sanwo-Olu: As A Father & Brother, I Am Touched By Your Infirmities - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-Olu: As A Father & Brother, I Am Touched By Your Infirmities (31460 Views)

2023: I Will Vote For Obi As President, Sanwo-Olu As Governor - Isaac Fayose / Tinubu Remains Our Rallying Point, Says Sanwo-Olu As Amaechi Visits Lagos / LASTMA To Now Close By 11pm - Sanwo-olu As He Signs First Executive Order (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-Olu: As A Father & Brother, I Am Touched By Your Infirmities by SVC6000: 1:32pm On Oct 21, 2020
enemy of the state played you all. sorry, Oga governor, even tinubu was shocked as well well... enemies of the state

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu: As A Father & Brother, I Am Touched By Your Infirmities by bluefilm: 1:32pm On Oct 21, 2020
I don't envy Sanwo Olu and I don't wish to be him at this time in history.

He is caught in between the devil and the deep blue sea.

He's fighting to remain loyal to his Godfathers while at the same time, he is fighting to be on the side of the youths.

Unfortunately for him, he is doing so badly in both jobs at the moment.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu: As A Father & Brother, I Am Touched By Your Infirmities by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 1:32pm On Oct 21, 2020
Please, shut up Mr Man. Your wailings are very inconsequential. You can never relate to the pains and agonies that we are feeling right now, you puppet.

Till your twentieth generation, you shall never know peace.

3 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu: As A Father & Brother, I Am Touched By Your Infirmities by fergie001: 1:33pm On Oct 21, 2020
ogododo:

This man don take in werey drug this morning
Uno be my brother or father
He is referring to his brothers and sons.... Obviously, not me.
I don't know of you!

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu: As A Father & Brother, I Am Touched By Your Infirmities by Nobody: 1:33pm On Oct 21, 2020
You are a walking corpse
Re: Sanwo-Olu: As A Father & Brother, I Am Touched By Your Infirmities by CrazyCrane: 1:34pm On Oct 21, 2020
uptimum123:

I'm sure your family is still fighting the curse placed on you head
you've been noticed.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: As A Father & Brother, I Am Touched By Your Infirmities by Jostoman: 1:34pm On Oct 21, 2020
I reject you Mr governor you are not my brother
Re: Sanwo-Olu: As A Father & Brother, I Am Touched By Your Infirmities by Incandescent(m): 1:35pm On Oct 21, 2020
Father kill you there

Stupid psycho
Re: Sanwo-Olu: As A Father & Brother, I Am Touched By Your Infirmities by Angelfrost(m): 1:36pm On Oct 21, 2020
Empty words from an empty headed, lily-livered, and obsequious charlatan!!!

In saner climes, your resignation ought to have been read instead of this meaningless tripe... If the legislative arm truly existed, you and the clueless charlatan in Aso Rock ought to have been impeached!!!
Re: Sanwo-Olu: As A Father & Brother, I Am Touched By Your Infirmities by Openbusiness: 1:36pm On Oct 21, 2020
Mr Fine boy Governor, as I like you reach, you fall hands yesterday. You knew army were going to Lekki toll gate to kill people, people who are residents of your state, and some of them indigenes, why didn't you drive out to the toll gate and park there to prevent those killer zombie soldiers from following the kill orders they got from Abuja. If you are there, will the soldiers shoot you too? That's common sense, that's proactive. Na d tin wey Wike take get sense pass all the current Governors be that.

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu: As A Father & Brother, I Am Touched By Your Infirmities by laidima88(m): 1:36pm On Oct 21, 2020
Igbo people what is your problem, are u all mad, must u tarnish this man's image by all means.
he said no one died yesterday, then u can counter him if u have any evidence, let the family of the deceased come out and claim casualty
Re: Sanwo-Olu: As A Father & Brother, I Am Touched By Your Infirmities by uptimum123(m): 1:36pm On Oct 21, 2020
CrazyCrane:

you've been noticed.

Thanks for noticing
Re: Sanwo-Olu: As A Father & Brother, I Am Touched By Your Infirmities by PharmD911: 1:37pm On Oct 21, 2020
fergie001:
I don't know how you will wriggle out of this, Mr. Governor.....

All who had a part in yesterday night shall not end well.
Mr. Fergie001. You didn't posted where he said he's not in charge of the Nigeria Army. Why?
Re: Sanwo-Olu: As A Father & Brother, I Am Touched By Your Infirmities by KarLmax20(m): 1:39pm On Oct 21, 2020
fergie001:

Babajide Sanwo-olu
Medicine after dead.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: As A Father & Brother, I Am Touched By Your Infirmities by Nobody: 1:39pm On Oct 21, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:
WE BURN BRT BUSES WE WALK WITH OUR LEGS WE BURN OFFICES , WE LOSE OUR JOBS WE BURN HOUSES, WE BECOME HOMELESS WE KILL EACH OTHER, WE CREATE HATRED. WE CAN'T GO OUT , WE DIE OF HUNGER WE BURN HOSPITALS, PEOPLE DIES. YOUTHS DIES, FUTURE OF OUR COUNTRY DIES POLICE DIES, MANY CHILDREN BECOMES FATHERLESS AND WOMEN WIDOWS SOLDIER DIES, OUR DEFENCE BECOMES POROUS INTERNATIONAL BODY COMES IN WE BECOME SLAVES IN OUR FATHERS LAND
#STOP DESTRUCTION# #STOP KILLING# #SAVE NIGERIA# #SAVE OUR LAGOS#
True....
Re: Sanwo-Olu: As A Father & Brother, I Am Touched By Your Infirmities by fergie001: 1:40pm On Oct 21, 2020
PharmD911:

Mr. Fergie001. You didn't posted where he said he's not in charge of the Nigeria Army. Why?
You can follow the link & check.....that is all.

He Just updated.....its on fp...can't modify. (Done on my own comments, thanks)
Re: Sanwo-Olu: As A Father & Brother, I Am Touched By Your Infirmities by PresidentAtiku(m): 1:41pm On Oct 21, 2020
God will help you sir .

I see you as a hard working governor. I just pray you have been honest regarding the protest.

The powers maybe above you but not above God.

God help you my governor
Re: Sanwo-Olu: As A Father & Brother, I Am Touched By Your Infirmities by Angelfrost(m): 1:42pm On Oct 21, 2020
dapsoneh:
I totally condemn the attacks on the peacefully protesting youths at the Leki toll gate yesterday. However, some pertinent questions must be answered.
What if Tinubu was responsible for the mayhem?
What if it was political manipulations to end Tinubu's reign in Lagos?
What if it was directed at taking Lagos by force in 2023?
What if Tinubu did not have a hand in the killings?
What if Buhari ordered the Army to shoot knowingfully well that Army will never get involved in issues like this except an order is given?
What if some , what if....so many questions need to be answered
#themonstersyoumade

See ehn... Leave all this poor attempt at justification.

Tinubu and his pawn above were well aware of everything!!!...

Yes, Buhari ordered the soldiers to do the shooting (just as he did against Shiites and IPOB), but don't tell me a whole governor was not in the know! Nah!!! That can't and won't fly!

Who ordered the removal of CCTV cameras and disconnection of flood lights??! Leave matter! Sanwo-olu can't lie his way out of this one! He is very much culpable!!!

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu: As A Father & Brother, I Am Touched By Your Infirmities by UDUJ(m): 1:43pm On Oct 21, 2020
Someone should advise this dude to just be quiet at least for the next 24 hours. The more he talks the more the youths get angry.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: As A Father & Brother, I Am Touched By Your Infirmities by EchuaA: 1:46pm On Oct 21, 2020
What you are speaks so loud that I can't hear what you are saying
Re: Sanwo-Olu: As A Father & Brother, I Am Touched By Your Infirmities by prciouschika(f): 1:46pm On Oct 21, 2020
Karma never forgets neither will it forgive angry

May God have them in his memory (revelation 21:4) and the families the fortitude to bear the loss cry
Re: Sanwo-Olu: As A Father & Brother, I Am Touched By Your Infirmities by Anisu: 1:47pm On Oct 21, 2020
Soro soke Opomu[color=#990000][/color
Re: Sanwo-Olu: As A Father & Brother, I Am Touched By Your Infirmities by EchuaA: 1:47pm On Oct 21, 2020
We must pray for our land

Re: Sanwo-Olu: As A Father & Brother, I Am Touched By Your Infirmities by joro10: 1:48pm On Oct 21, 2020
FATHER AND BROTHER... WEHDON TRINITY
Re: Sanwo-Olu: As A Father & Brother, I Am Touched By Your Infirmities by Loveknitting: 1:49pm On Oct 21, 2020
fergie001:

Babajide Sanwo-olu

If you are that innocent, resign or shut the Bleep up already.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: As A Father & Brother, I Am Touched By Your Infirmities by Nnatuu: 1:51pm On Oct 21, 2020
Well I understand, and in heartfelt response - GOD PUNISH YOU!
Re: Sanwo-Olu: As A Father & Brother, I Am Touched By Your Infirmities by zanshi: 1:52pm On Oct 21, 2020
No, you are not.

You are the worst stooge ever.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: As A Father & Brother, I Am Touched By Your Infirmities by Toks2008(m): 1:54pm On Oct 21, 2020
Lovelies1:
Ogbeni even you can't tell us the people who control you
At least drop a link putting down all there names, details and free yourself from blood of the people you killed yesterday, just dropped a website link anyhow

Details of those people controlling you leak the information out

Please stop wasting properties
Waste lives of those who put in this problem

When you carry out jungle justice you arrest the thief and not the stolen goods

Gbam

He is a puppet
Re: Sanwo-Olu: As A Father & Brother, I Am Touched By Your Infirmities by GodBlessedNiger: 2:00pm On Oct 21, 2020
fergie001:

Babajide Sanwo-olu
they deliberate killed those end sars protesters by removing CCTV camera and turn off street lights to carry their evil agenda
Re: Sanwo-Olu: As A Father & Brother, I Am Touched By Your Infirmities by MrNipplesLover(m): 2:00pm On Oct 21, 2020
#BuhariMustResign.

Sanwo-olu, e no go better for you oooh.

you have become unfortunate from this moment and the blood of the innocent and armless protesters you all spilled at the Lekki tollgate and in the country generally shall haunt you down with immediate effect.

anyone that has police, army, soldier as family members should start cursing them now or else, all of you shall be doomed together as from today.

you have all become unfortunate as from today.

Ogun kill all of Una there.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu: As A Father & Brother, I Am Touched By Your Infirmities by nov19(m): 2:00pm On Oct 21, 2020
People are saying the president should address the nation.. I just wonder what is left to be said after all that has happened in the last few days..

What is let to be said by Chief In Commander of the Armed Force. WHO DEFINITELY GAVE ORDER FOR THE EVENT OF YESTERDAY AT LEKKI TOLL GATE.

U WANT TO HEAR MORE LIES LIKE THE GOVERNOR OF LAGOS STATE THIS MORNING.. OR WHAT EXACTLY WILL THE PRESIDENT SAY THAT WILL BE DIFFERENT..

OR ARE WE EXPECTING HIM TO OWN UP TO THE KILLINGS OF YESTERDAY...?

ITS FUNNY TO ME OOO..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Atiku’s Dramatic Emergence Causes Panic In Tinubu’s Camp / Babangida To Broker Peace Between Atiku, PDP G-5 Governors / 2023: NPP Endorse Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.