Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,863 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:08 PM

Moment Oba Of Lagos House Was Attacked By Mob (video) - Culture (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Moment Oba Of Lagos House Was Attacked By Mob (video) (80460 Views)

Moment Oba Of Lagos Returned To His Palace After Two Months (Video) / EndSARS : Oba Rilwan akinolu Returns To Palace Two Months After Mob Invasion / Traditional Priests In Lagos Curse Men Who Attacked Oba Of Lagos Palace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Re: Moment Oba Of Lagos House Was Attacked By Mob (video) by sammysmiles(m): 3:55pm On Oct 22, 2020
unicornguytunde:

How come Tinunbu is always in your problem, How come ? Tinunbu is a politician just like any other one, a successful one at that .
I really dont get the grouse against Tinunbu, is Tinunbu , the source of peoples hardship and poverty?
Tinunbu , has business investments in Nigeria , employs Nigerians ,while some politricians have Refineries in some west african countries . Foolish people decided that it best to burn down places where Nigerians are working , becuase its owned by Tinunbu, Okay go and burn it all down.

Abeg , call me a Tinunbu puppet , a Tinunbu fool or better still a Yoruba whatever . I stand for Good and responsive governance in Nigeria and if all other politicians can do half of what Tinunbu has done in Lagos . i will be for them too.

Tinunbu is not the source or cause of your problems in Nigeria.

Nnamdi Kanu is calling people to burn down police stations, dig holes on the roads to kill NA , A Garuba is telling people shit online too. why do we have stewpids fools talking trash this much in Nigeria .

The next thing is abuses, well keep it coming .

Am sure you have heard the adage... If lie travels for 1000yrs,the day thruth starts its journey,,,it will catch up with it..

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Beautiful Russian Girls Speaking Igbo & Dancing Ogene / The Beauty Of Yoruba Women / Oba Ewuare Acquires Phantom Rolls Royce (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.