Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,345 members, 7,811,995 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:31 AM

Moment Oba Of Lagos House Was Attacked By Mob (video) - Culture (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Moment Oba Of Lagos House Was Attacked By Mob (video) (80439 Views)

Moment Oba Of Lagos Returned To His Palace After Two Months (Video) / EndSARS : Oba Rilwan akinolu Returns To Palace Two Months After Mob Invasion / Traditional Priests In Lagos Curse Men Who Attacked Oba Of Lagos Palace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moment Oba Of Lagos House Was Attacked By Mob (video) by executive12: 6:04pm On Oct 21, 2020
Nazgul:
The touts they fed and breed have turned against them.

Exactly.
Re: Moment Oba Of Lagos House Was Attacked By Mob (video) by djflexcy: 6:13pm On Oct 21, 2020
cosmos1440:

Shut up. Nigeria won't end, Nigeria will get better after all these.
Yes my father
Re: Moment Oba Of Lagos House Was Attacked By Mob (video) by mechanics(m): 6:16pm On Oct 21, 2020
They are miscreants, they should be arrested.
Re: Moment Oba Of Lagos House Was Attacked By Mob (video) by oluwaahmed: 6:17pm On Oct 21, 2020
the foolish Oba might be cowardly hiding in the lagoon.

Re: Moment Oba Of Lagos House Was Attacked By Mob (video) by executive12: 6:20pm On Oct 21, 2020
GidiCars:

You must be Igbo cause you're mostly the ones always shouting we southerners. FYI, there's no such thing as WE SOUTHERNERS. I'm from the SW, you're from the SE and we have people from the SS. I was also out since Monday and I know what my YORUBA brothers have in mind. They are just waiting for a little spark before they start massacring the northerners, Igbos would be asked to leave, if you don't, take anything you see like that. I spoke to my SS neighbours and suggested for a disintegration of the country, they never support it, same with the Igbos.

Your time is coming, secession is coming and you'll go back to your eastern region. There's no we southerners, OPC is arming up. After the northerners, you Igbos are next. You watch and see. E go shock you.

Coward that can't even protect his Oba's Palace. Noise maker.
Re: Moment Oba Of Lagos House Was Attacked By Mob (video) by executive12: 6:26pm On Oct 21, 2020
OneCorner:
Remaining Obi of Onitsha and Emir of Kano

Those ones are not touts like the Oba of Lagos.
Re: Moment Oba Of Lagos House Was Attacked By Mob (video) by maximusprime2000: 6:27pm On Oct 21, 2020
sweetrace:

This is probably the most sensible thing I have read on this issue.

I blamed those donating money for suicide. is either u are raising money to buy weapons to fight n protect yourself or better still u are donating to support and better the life of your fellow youth. peaceful protest my foot. those money donated would lift millions of Nigeria youth out of poverty. many youth i know only need 100k to start a bussiness, some 200k, 500k etc. help each other and form an alliance toward 2023. but throws party with millions, give them placards and agitate against people who had the backing of the military force, no values for human lifes. someone that unlease military on armless ipob, armless shites, even sacrificing his army into the hand of bokoharam. thinking he would spare u cos u have one Tinubu and sanwo-emi, its a lost course. i share this like 4 days.ago and one barbaric mod delete it. too many judas mod on this forum. dat mod will die by accident.am still confused and shocked. Now Thinks Fall Apart..and we No Longer at Ease.
Re: Moment Oba Of Lagos House Was Attacked By Mob (video) by shugabasbn: 6:28pm On Oct 21, 2020
ItsReal:

Let me mess with you small. �

"Hoodlums have hijacked the protest from us."
You said protest is the right of every Nigerian.
Hoodlums are Nigerians too.
They are protesting the way they know how.
Who are "us" you're referring to?
Did you define yourselves or those eligible to join the protest?
Was it not you calling everybody to join the struggle?
Sowore even called the police to join them in the revolution.
Hoodlums, who are also Nigerians with grievances now joined, and you said they hijacked it. What is hijack?
Did they stop you from doing your own protest?
Did they redefine what you want or change the 5 abi 17 points agenda?
Part of your own agenda is to release your own fellow protesters arrested.
Part of their own agenda is to release their friends that were in prison since (they also thought they were wrongly imprisoned, or no be only them be thieves).
You had no leader, fixed group or coordination, and you called everybody to join you. Hoodlums now joined you, and you said they hijacked it from you.

Please stop the joke.

Let's even assume they've seized control of your own protest, you cannot take back control from ordinary hoodlums, and you want to take control of Nigeria from Buhari and the army? Are you dreaming?

Written by

Ogunsola Semiu

Are u mocking us
Continue
Re: Moment Oba Of Lagos House Was Attacked By Mob (video) by Revolva(m): 6:29pm On Oct 21, 2020
WATCH HOW THE PALACE WAS ATTACKED

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BIpIVodanvI
Re: Moment Oba Of Lagos House Was Attacked By Mob (video) by executive12: 6:31pm On Oct 21, 2020
Emekaonline:

Hahaha. Just continue to deceive yourself and your family. You are just a fool not to know that the same Edo is also boiling, you political clout? The next will be Obi of Ontisha. The earlier all those fools in your fucking land are dealt with the better

Coward, please lead the attack.
Re: Moment Oba Of Lagos House Was Attacked By Mob (video) by marsman: 6:46pm On Oct 21, 2020
SmartProf:
He can now relocate his palace to the lagoon.
Nyanmiri people will not get away with this.
Re: Moment Oba Of Lagos House Was Attacked By Mob (video) by marsman: 6:49pm On Oct 21, 2020
executive12:

Those ones are not touts like the Oba of Lagos.
After destroying A Yoruba heritage you think your Governors house boys can get away with it abi. Nyanmiri people.
Re: Moment Oba Of Lagos House Was Attacked By Mob (video) by dederocs(m): 6:53pm On Oct 21, 2020
ecolime:

What of 'Oba of Benin'?
Learn to mind your business.

1 Like

Re: Moment Oba Of Lagos House Was Attacked By Mob (video) by Microwhy: 7:08pm On Oct 21, 2020
ItsReal:

Hoodlums, who are also Nigerians with grievances now joined, and you said they hijacked it. What is hijack?
Part of their own agenda is to release their friends that were in prison since (they also thought they were wrongly imprisoned, or no be only them be thieves).
You had no leader, fixed group or coordination, and you called everybody to join you. Hoodlums now joined you, and you said they hijacked it from you.

Please stop the joke.

Let's even assume they've seized control of your own protest, you cannot take back control from ordinary hoodlums, and you want to take control of Nigeria from Buhari and the army? Are you dreaming?

Written by

Ogunsola Semiu
Mumu has spoken
Re: Moment Oba Of Lagos House Was Attacked By Mob (video) by executive12: 7:22pm On Oct 21, 2020
marsman:

After destroying A Yoruba heritage you think your Governors house boys can get away with it abi. Nyanmiri people.

Noise maker. The present Oba definitely does not deserve that exulted position. He is obviously a tout and a very corrupt former Police Commissioner. My guess is that those guys that attacked his palace are the same touts that he has been grooming to use to intimidate others. They eventually turned against him. That's the way it usually turns out.
Oba Akiolu is not any better than those miscreants that attacked his palace. I hope you are not one of those miscreants?
Re: Moment Oba Of Lagos House Was Attacked By Mob (video) by kpokpo1(m): 7:22pm On Oct 21, 2020
These Nigerians called hoodlums are the poorest of the poor. I mean the one that has nobody to speak for and maybe sometimes he don't even have a shelter.
This same power hungry old men used them, oppress them with uniform men. Now they are fighting back you now called them hoodlums. I do not support the looting and burning of government properties I totally condemned that really. I also think these govt offices set up are used to scam the people.
If you're in their shoe's you d**k head will do a lot more worst.

quote author=ItsReal post=95167814]

Please stop the joke.

Written by

Ogunsola Semiu[/quote]
Re: Moment Oba Of Lagos House Was Attacked By Mob (video) by marsman: 7:27pm On Oct 21, 2020
executive12:

Noise maker. The present Oba definitely does not deserve that exulted position. He is obviously a tout and a very corrupt former Police Commissioner. My guess is that those guys that attacked his palace are the same touts that he has been grooming to use to intimidate others. They eventually turned against him. That's the way it usually turns out.
Oba Akiolu is not any better than those miscreants that attacked his palace. I hope you are not one of those miscreants?

Is he a government official, what is his own with the protest. You ibo people are trying to instigate the Yoruba to destroy there land and it will not work.

1 Like

Re: Moment Oba Of Lagos House Was Attacked By Mob (video) by Mrpojj(m): 7:38pm On Oct 21, 2020
Eeica2020:
Moment Oba of Lagos House Was Attacked by Mob. The mob was seen breaking everything in his house, hitting his cars with heavy stone.

Watch The Video Below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WBzKTa5ppJE

Is that the oba that said igbos should jump into lagoon during election?
Re: Moment Oba Of Lagos House Was Attacked By Mob (video) by ndidibabe(f): 8:23pm On Oct 21, 2020
howfarseun:
who is this old who.re?
Your mother is a whor.e. In fact, all the women in your lineage...
Re: Moment Oba Of Lagos House Was Attacked By Mob (video) by jidxin(m): 8:39pm On Oct 21, 2020
ItsReal:

Please stop the joke.

Written by

Ogunsola Semiu
Bleep you sir, Bleep you and your semiu ogunsola
Re: Moment Oba Of Lagos House Was Attacked By Mob (video) by Nobody: 9:00pm On Oct 21, 2020
dynicks:
Rare picture of the oba and his goons doing the monkey king style while escaping!

See as oba take jakpa!! grin

And when u hear them roar and give orders here, one would think they've got liver.......

Truly there's power in unity.....No wonder the government always tends to employ the "divide and rule tactics" all the time...!

#No government is powerful than a United people#.......SOMEONE SHOULD GRAB HIM BY HIS BALLSS!!

You people are killing this movement with all the fake images and videos.

That picture is of those foolish house of reps/senate from years ago. See all this fake stuff is making the protest look like fake nonsense.

Stop it there’s enough real content to share
Re: Moment Oba Of Lagos House Was Attacked By Mob (video) by EMMY76: 10:04pm On Oct 21, 2020
Lagos State have lost billions worth of properties only today.
Re: Moment Oba Of Lagos House Was Attacked By Mob (video) by LastProphet: 10:32pm On Oct 21, 2020
OneCorner:
Remaining Obi of Onitsha and Emir of Kano

Nothing will happen to oba of Onitsha, if you think any sane Yoruba went to oba of Lagos palace to burn it then you don't know Yoruba. There are people settling personal and tribal scores using the protest as disguise. You will see what will happen

1 Like

Re: Moment Oba Of Lagos House Was Attacked By Mob (video) by LastProphet: 10:38pm On Oct 21, 2020
marsman:

Is he a government official, what is his own with the protest. You ibo people are trying to instigate the Yoruba to destroy there land and it will not work.

Thank you! This is a tribal score as clear as daylight, Oba of Lagos had nothing to do with the protest, just like Tinubu had nothing to do with it. Even miyetti Allah accused Tinubu of sponsoring the protest, but we know the tribe that hates Tinubu and they used the cover of the protest to score a tribal goal and others are not seeing in between the lines.

1 Like

Re: Moment Oba Of Lagos House Was Attacked By Mob (video) by freeborn02: 11:18pm On Oct 21, 2020
Seriousgbege:
Another northern zombie spotted they are so many here ......they like to brew hatred among southerners and also divide us in the South along ethnic lines ......

Please do not allow them.....

Whatever it is you are using to spot is making a big fool out of you. You know me personally, right? That's why you know I'm a northerner? Stop being stupid
Re: Moment Oba Of Lagos House Was Attacked By Mob (video) by howfarseun(m): 5:07am On Oct 22, 2020
ndidibabe:
Your mother is a whor.e. In fact, all the women in your lineage...
you lacked home training, that's why you've been opening your legs for every men then comes your way. Your virgina stinks.
Re: Moment Oba Of Lagos House Was Attacked By Mob (video) by dynicks(m): 6:24am On Oct 22, 2020
Speaktruth88:

You people are killing this movement with all the fake images and videos.

That picture is of those foolish house of reps/senate from years ago. See all this fake stuff is making the protest look like fake nonsense.

Stop it there’s enough real content to share
you are actually right about the pics being an old one I'm aware of that.....I actually uploaded it for fun sake......

As for the bolded, I applaud u for the name you tagged those fools....
Re: Moment Oba Of Lagos House Was Attacked By Mob (video) by ndidibabe(f): 6:31am On Oct 22, 2020
howfarseun:
you lacked home training, that's why you've been opening your legs for every men then comes your way. Your virgina stinks.
+++
Re: Moment Oba Of Lagos House Was Attacked By Mob (video) by calyto: 8:45am On Oct 22, 2020
I think am too oo!

I was listening to Nnamdi as he was dishing out command and they were obeying.

I hope it doesn't take a tribal turn before Senatorial by-election sha
iclass1:

Not only Ambode but also IGBO people ...if u know u know. Thinkkkkk
Re: Moment Oba Of Lagos House Was Attacked By Mob (video) by unicornguytunde: 10:07am On Oct 22, 2020
How come Tinunbu is always in your problem, How come ? Tinunbu is a politician just like any other one, a successful one at that .
I really dont get the grouse against Tinunbu, is Tinunbu , the source of peoples hardship and poverty?
Tinunbu , has business investments in Nigeria , employs Nigerians ,while some politricians have Refineries in some west african countries . Foolish people decided that it best to burn down places where Nigerians are working , becuase its owned by Tinunbu, Okay go and burn it all down.

Abeg , call me a Tinunbu puppet , a Tinunbu fool or better still a Yoruba whatever . I stand for Good and responsive governance in Nigeria and if all other politicians can do half of what Tinunbu has done in Lagos . i will be for them too.

Tinunbu is not the source or cause of your problems in Nigeria.

Nnamdi Kanu is calling people to burn down police stations, dig holes on the roads to kill NA , A Garuba is telling people shit online too. why do we have stewpids fools talking trash this much in Nigeria .

The next thing is abuses, well keep it coming .

sammysmiles:
Tinubus puppet,,,, am sure he will be shaking wherever he is now...
Re: Moment Oba Of Lagos House Was Attacked By Mob (video) by fawaz050(m): 10:13am On Oct 22, 2020
Pimpstar:
I think we should some working underneath.. Like hackers.. hack government agencies websites like immigration, ministries, Aviation, Firs, CAC e. t. c

or better still hack some major (foreign) investors in petroleum, airline. If those people are hacked, They would make the government know this is a bad place to invest, They would pressure the government and threaten to. leave or

like or even hack the CBN and acquire their forex reserve and get the datas...I think the government go know say we no dey play.

You don make sense for your eyes niyen?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Beautiful Russian Girls Speaking Igbo & Dancing Ogene / The Beauty Of Yoruba Women / Oba Ewuare Acquires Phantom Rolls Royce (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.