Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,818 members, 7,813,699 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:39 PM

Moment Oba Of Lagos House Was Attacked By Mob (video) - Culture (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Moment Oba Of Lagos House Was Attacked By Mob (video) (80456 Views)

Moment Oba Of Lagos Returned To His Palace After Two Months (Video) / EndSARS : Oba Rilwan akinolu Returns To Palace Two Months After Mob Invasion / Traditional Priests In Lagos Curse Men Who Attacked Oba Of Lagos Palace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moment Oba Of Lagos House Was Attacked By Mob (video) by UDUJ(m): 5:13pm On Oct 21, 2020
byteem:
Heard that corpses were found in the palace and men in chains were also discovered.. that's the reason behind the rage on oba of lagos residence..

Hmmmmmmm
Re: Moment Oba Of Lagos House Was Attacked By Mob (video) by YungMillionaire: 5:15pm On Oct 21, 2020
OneCorner:

Northern, SE, SS politicians are not even feeling any heat, everyone is just shouting Tinubu and Lagos as if that’s the beginning and end of Nigeria

They (sponsors) know exactly what they are doing. The moment Peter Obi started trending for his role is SARS killings, they quickly tamped it down. People should use their brain.

I agree with ENDARS but even they are not ready to face the truth. They are shouting democracy. Democracy can never work in Nigeria because the majority of the votes comes from the North. Whatever you want in Nigerian democracy and the North is against it, you will never get. Leaves two options:
1. Regionalism 2. Secession. Pick one.
Otherwise, this Southern Nigeria young people movement is just a waste of time.

1 Like

Re: Moment Oba Of Lagos House Was Attacked By Mob (video) by Sobasojek: 5:15pm On Oct 21, 2020
Christistruth00:
What does the Oba of Lagos have to do with the #Endsars protest? I am begining to think the real motive of the Protesters is to destroy Lagos and its Leader's.

If tbey wanted to target the Soldiers they would have gone to the Barracks not the Obas Palace.
No be una dey ginger the protesters? When we tell una dem don hijack am una hear?
Re: Moment Oba Of Lagos House Was Attacked By Mob (video) by tamdun: 5:17pm On Oct 21, 2020
Seriousgbege:
Another northern zombie spotted they are so many here ......they like to brew hatred among southerners and also divide us in the South along ethnic lines ......

Please do not allow them o....
Abi Olori buruku ni gbogbo ebi eleyi, am a yoruba man, go to South East and destroy properties leave Lagos alone

1 Like

Re: Moment Oba Of Lagos House Was Attacked By Mob (video) by Nobody: 5:19pm On Oct 21, 2020
mybbcnews:

Oba of Benin is a sacred Oba

So, protesters know the Oba that is sacred and the Oba that is not sacred. I am starting to believe those who attacked Oba of Lagos palace have motive other than EndSars / Good governance protests. They are just attacking Lagos Traditional Institution to undermine the institution. I will study and analyze situation to determine how protesters will determine their traditional institution is sacred while destroying another people's traditional institution.
Re: Moment Oba Of Lagos House Was Attacked By Mob (video) by bewla(m): 5:19pm On Oct 21, 2020
ItsReal:

Let me mess with you small. �

"Hoodlums have hijacked the protest from us."
You said protest is the right of every Nigerian.
Hoodlums are Nigerians too.
They are protesting the way they know how.
Who are "us" you're referring to?
Did you define yourselves or those eligible to join the protest?
Was it not you calling everybody to join the struggle?
Sowore even called the police to join them in the revolution.
Hoodlums, who are also Nigerians with grievances now joined, and you said they hijacked it. What is hijack?
Did they stop you from doing your own protest?
Did they redefine what you want or change the 5 abi 17 points agenda?
Part of your own agenda is to release your own fellow protesters arrested.
Part of their own agenda is to release their friends that were in prison since (they also thought they were wrongly imprisoned, or no be only them be thieves).
You had no leader, fixed group or coordination, and you called everybody to join you. Hoodlums now joined you, and you said they hijacked it from you.

Please stop the joke.

Let's even assume they've seized control of your own protest, you cannot take back control from ordinary hoodlums, and you want to take control of Nigeria from Buhari and the army? Are you dreaming?

Written by a

Ogunsola Semiu
nice write up
But when the killing start who other for it
Now your hand is stain u blame every thing on protesters
Re: Moment Oba Of Lagos House Was Attacked By Mob (video) by tamdun: 5:20pm On Oct 21, 2020
babaolofin:

So, protesters know the Oba that is sacred and the Oba that is not sacred. I am starting to believe those who attacked Oba of Lagos palace have motive other than EndSars / Good governance protests. They are just attacking Lagos Traditional Institution to undermine the institution. I will study and analyze situation to determine how protesters will determine their traditional institution is sacred while destroying another people's traditional institution.
Yoruba people better think, I keep asking same question, na only Tinubu be politician wey dey Nigeria? Or na only oba of Lagos dey Nigeria?
Why target only Lagos properties? What about Anambra, delta and Abuja, oba of bini, Obi of Onitsha etc
Re: Moment Oba Of Lagos House Was Attacked By Mob (video) by petitejolie(f): 5:21pm On Oct 21, 2020
SimplyFacts:
Most Obas are fortified against gunshots.

Next time you see him, use bomb grin

We all go dey alright las las
this political oba no fortify anything o. Shoot him and he's dead. Dont u see he has escaped. The soldiers picked him up. They all knew d plan na.

1 Like

Re: Moment Oba Of Lagos House Was Attacked By Mob (video) by Seriousgbege: 5:21pm On Oct 21, 2020
tamdun:

Abi Olori buruku ni gbogbo ebi eleyi, am a yoruba man, go to South East and destroy properties leave Lagos alone
The fact that you try to deny it shows you are a paid media thug of the northern oligarchs ......Your plan to pin this on Igbos is dead on arrival.....

We southerners are United and your useless DIVIDE AND RULE TACTICS WONT WORK

Mynd44 this guy insulted me in yoruba
Re: Moment Oba Of Lagos House Was Attacked By Mob (video) by Sobasojek: 5:21pm On Oct 21, 2020
tamdun:
Yoruba people better think, I keep asking same question, na only Tinubu be politician wey dey Nigeria? Or na only oba of Lagos dey Nigeria?
Why target only Lagos properties? What about Anambra, delta and Abuja, oba of bini, Obi of Onitsha etc
Bro we already told these idiots days ago that the protests has been hijacked. Now everyone is shouting tinubu, oba of Lagos and no one is shouting any politician from east or obi of onitsha

We told you guys these has been hijacked already by ipob, una no hear

Have you heard of any burning taking place in portharcourt, onitsha, warri, aba, enugu?
Re: Moment Oba Of Lagos House Was Attacked By Mob (video) by nextstep(m): 5:21pm On Oct 21, 2020
nextstep:
O gah oh.
Oba of Lagos right now has no authority... the people have taken back his staff of office.
I've never experienced this before oh... this one pass "boys dey para" shocked

Emekaonline:
And they have given his authority to your Obi of Onitsha? Just continue to delude yourself. The next is Alaba and Ariara markets where your family investments reside

All I said is "Lagosians have taken the authority of the Oba of Lagos" because they're angry. This power currently resides with the youths of Lagos, and as of now, they will not listen to any commands he makes. This is unprecedented, and it's a reminder that all power ultimately derives from the people. Eventually, once he has appeased the youths and his ancestors, the authority will be restored to him.

What has this got to do with anything outside Lagos?
Re: Moment Oba Of Lagos House Was Attacked By Mob (video) by potent5(m): 5:21pm On Oct 21, 2020
Don't mind the idiota. He's one of the real enemies of Nigeria
Burruchaga71:
. Is Tinubu from Lagos state?
Re: Moment Oba Of Lagos House Was Attacked By Mob (video) by Nobody: 5:24pm On Oct 21, 2020
SmartProf:
He can now relocate his palace to the lagoon.

He is the lagoon and the lagoon is him. No need to relocate.
Re: Moment Oba Of Lagos House Was Attacked By Mob (video) by AnanseK(m): 5:24pm On Oct 21, 2020
Nnamdi Kanu dictating the agenda, everything going according to his commands in his last interractive session.

The escalation of arson and criminal vandaization of specific targets in Lagos.

I am surprised that Nigeria is being taken over by IPOB.
Re: Moment Oba Of Lagos House Was Attacked By Mob (video) by OneCorner: 5:26pm On Oct 21, 2020
udy4real:

Oba of Benin no be political oba oooooooo,him go just jazz you instantly
Him papa no use jazz against Portuguese wey Dey sell dem as slaves, na me he won use jazz for

1 Like

Re: Moment Oba Of Lagos House Was Attacked By Mob (video) by GidiCars: 5:28pm On Oct 21, 2020
Seriousgbege:
dangwarai
uptimum123
SilverNorGld
yarimo
omenka
helinues
myBraine
OZOnNengiTeory
Edusouls
Onlyonebhari
Confirmedombie
georgakins
Arrewa

ILuvdemManna
Gidicars..
Kilonshele
AnanSek
Franzinni
Antoeni
Iangrey5
Richie240
Oshigun
Ibedun
Cocolacec
Kyase
Itsreal
Incognito403
Clothingonline9
Gowonmaharajah
alfredilly
Lipscomb
Tamdun
iclass1
Emekaonline
Sobasojek

Look at this monikers above , they are people hired to spill hate and spread hatred by their paymasters ...

They use divide and rule tactics to subjugate the south........They have more than 3 different monikers on Nairaland.....

This might not be a complete list...... Don't be misled by their words......

They are ravenous wolves in sheep clothing

SAY NO TO DIVIDE AND RULE TACTICS SPEARHEADED BY THE NORTHERN OLIGARCHY........

SAY NO TO BMC SUPPORTERS ONLINE.......

SAY NO TO APC PDP AND OTHER USELESS POLITICAL PARTIES.....

A UNITED SOUTH CAN ACHIEVE ANYTHING

This are just some of their evil MONIKERS beware of them .......They are masters in disguising

You must be Igbo cause you're mostly the ones always shouting we southerners. FYI, there's no such thing as WE SOUTHERNERS. I'm from the SW, you're from the SE and we have people from the SS. I was also out since Monday and I know what my YORUBA brothers have in mind. They are just waiting for a little spark before they start massacring the northerners, Igbos would be asked to leave, if you don't, take anything you see like that. I spoke to my SS neighbours and suggested for a disintegration of the country, they never support it, same with the Igbos.

Your time is coming, secession is coming and you'll go back to your eastern region. There's no we southerners, OPC is arming up. After the northerners, you Igbos are next. You watch and see. E go shock you.

1 Like

Re: Moment Oba Of Lagos House Was Attacked By Mob (video) by tamdun: 5:29pm On Oct 21, 2020
Seriousgbege:
The fact that you try to deny it shows you are a paid media thug of the northern oligarchs ......Your plan to pin this on Igbos is dead on arrival.....

We southerners are United and your useless DIVIDE AND RULE TACTICS WONT WORK

Mynd44 this guy insulted me in yoruba
Don't worry, when every thing is calm, we will restructure Lagos, it seems u people are too comfortable
Re: Moment Oba Of Lagos House Was Attacked By Mob (video) by chccho(m): 5:35pm On Oct 21, 2020
ItsReal:

Hoodlums, who are also Nigerians with grievances now joined, and you said they hijacked it. What is hijack?
Part of their own agenda is to release their friends that were in prison since (they also thought they were wrongly imprisoned, or no be only them be thieves).
You had no leader, fixed group or coordination, and you called everybody to join you. Hoodlums now joined you, and you said they hijacked it from you.

Please stop the joke.

Let's even assume they've seized control of your own protest, you cannot take back control from ordinary hoodlums, and you want to take control of Nigeria from Buhari and the army? Are you dreaming?

Written by

Ogunsola Semiu
This is a very very deep cut. Exactly my thoughts too

1 Like

Re: Moment Oba Of Lagos House Was Attacked By Mob (video) by Seriousgbege: 5:37pm On Oct 21, 2020
GidiCars:

You must be Igbo cause you're mostly the ones always shouting we southerners. FYI, there's no such thing as WE SOUTHERNERS. I'm from the SW, you're from the SE and we have people from the SS. I was also out since Monday and I know what my YORUBA brothers have in mind. They are just waiting for a little spark before they start massacring the northerners, Igbos would be asked to leave, if you don't, take anything you see like that. I spoke to my SS neighbours and suggested for a disintegration of the country, they never support it, same with the Igbos.

Your time is coming, secession is coming and you'll go back to your eastern region. There's no we southerners, OPC is arming up. After the northerners, you Igbos are next. You watch and see. E go shock you.
You can only wail till you quench, am a full blooded Yoruba man ....

No need to deny where am from........You are an ethnic jingoist

1 Like

Re: Moment Oba Of Lagos House Was Attacked By Mob (video) by Xantel(f): 5:38pm On Oct 21, 2020
Are you guys not afraid of your oba? Jesu
Re: Moment Oba Of Lagos House Was Attacked By Mob (video) by Wahala90: 5:44pm On Oct 21, 2020
ItsReal:

Please stop the joke.

Written by

Ogunsola Semiu

Shut up! Has Buhari resigned?
Re: Moment Oba Of Lagos House Was Attacked By Mob (video) by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:46pm On Oct 21, 2020
ItsReal:

Please stop the joke.

Written by

Ogunsola Semiu
Re: Moment Oba Of Lagos House Was Attacked By Mob (video) by alfredilly: 5:49pm On Oct 21, 2020
Seriousgbege:
dangwarai
uptimum123
SilverNorGld
yarimo
omenka
helinues
myBraine
OZOnNengiTeory
Edusouls
Onlyonebhari
Confirmedombie
georgakins
Arrewa

ILuvdemManna
Gidicars..
Kilonshele
AnanSek
Franzinni
Antoeni
Iangrey5
Richie240
Oshigun
Ibedun
Cocolacec
Kyase
Itsreal
Incognito403
Clothingonline9
Gowonmaharajah
alfredilly
Lipscomb
Tamdun
iclass1
Emekaonline

Look at this monikers above , they are people hired to spill hate and spread hatred by their paymasters ...

They use divide and rule tactics to subjugate the south........They have more than 3 different monikers on Nairaland.....

This might not be a complete list...... Don't be misled by their words......

They are ravenous wolves in sheep clothing

SAY NO TO DIVIDE AND RULE TACTICS SPEARHEADED BY THE NORTHERN OLIGARCHY........

SAY NO TO BMC SUPPORTERS ONLINE.......

SAY NO TO APC PDP AND OTHER USELESS POLITICAL PARTIES.....

A UNITED SOUTH CAN ACHIEVE ANYTHING

This are just some of their evil MONIKERS beware of them .......They are masters in disguising. BEWARE

Stupid manipulative Ipob. You people are more dangerous than a stinging poison. Your hatred for Yoruba know no limit, despite having biggest benefactor are in south west.

1 Like

Re: Moment Oba Of Lagos House Was Attacked By Mob (video) by kayjay69(m): 5:53pm On Oct 21, 2020
I thought they said Obas were a diety, a spiritual being. Wonder why he did not wait use his made to conjure the protesters like Harry Potter.

I read somewhere that they snatched the mace. This same Oba was the one saying Igbos can perish in the lagoon if they refuse to vote for Sanwo-Olu. Well I hope those youth toss that mace into the lagoon.
Re: Moment Oba Of Lagos House Was Attacked By Mob (video) by uvie66: 5:55pm On Oct 21, 2020
humilitypays:
I am proud of our youths, we really need to intensify the tempo, how I wished we could have one undivided voice and raise a 10 million young gang to invade Lagos government house and another set to all state government houses in Nigeria and burn the useless state houses housing political criminals called Governors to ashes angryyour Father... you fit fight war

I am so provoked, I feel like war should start already so I can move a battalion of angry militia to some politicians house like it was done in 1966 angry angry
Re: Moment Oba Of Lagos House Was Attacked By Mob (video) by uvie66: 5:56pm On Oct 21, 2020
humilitypays:
I am proud of our youths, we really need to intensify the tempo, how I wished we could have one undivided voice and raise a 10 million young gang to invade Lagos government house and another set to all state government houses in Nigeria and burn the useless state houses housing political criminals called Governors to ashes angryyour father...you fit fight war

I am so provoked, I feel like war should start already so I can move a battalion of angry militia to some politicians house like it was done in 1966 angry angry
Re: Moment Oba Of Lagos House Was Attacked By Mob (video) by uvie66: 5:57pm On Oct 21, 2020
humilitypays:
I am proud of our youths, we really need to intensify the tempo, how I wished we could have one undivided voice and raise a 10 million young gang to invade Lagos government house and another set to all state government houses in Nigeria and burn the useless state houses housing political criminals called Governors to ashes angryyour father

Re: Moment Oba Of Lagos House Was Attacked By Mob (video) by uvie66: 5:57pm On Oct 21, 2020
humilitypays:
I am proud of our youths, we really need to intensify the tempo, how I wished we could have one undivided voice and raise a 10 million young gang to invade Lagos government house and another set to all state government houses in Nigeria and burn the useless state houses housing political criminals called Governors to ashes angryok

Re: Moment Oba Of Lagos House Was Attacked By Mob (video) by EndBuhariNow(m): 6:00pm On Oct 21, 2020
Lagoon chaser has been chased to exile .. Law of karma nah olosho
Re: Moment Oba Of Lagos House Was Attacked By Mob (video) by ajl: 6:03pm On Oct 21, 2020
SmartProf:
He can now relocate his palace to the lagoon.

I love this statement. Coming from a born and bred Lagosian.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Beautiful Russian Girls Speaking Igbo & Dancing Ogene / The Beauty Of Yoruba Women / Oba Ewuare Acquires Phantom Rolls Royce (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.