Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,796 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:04 PM

FRSC, VIO Offices Set On Fire At Ojodu, Lagos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / FRSC, VIO Offices Set On Fire At Ojodu, Lagos (53970 Views)

One Chance Operators & Their Cars Set On Fire In Abuja (Photos, Video) / 3 Armed Robbers Set On Fire In Aba (Graphic Photo) / Meat Sellers & Police Clash In Ibadan, Police Station Set On Fire This Afternoon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FRSC, VIO Offices Set On Fire At Ojodu, Lagos by dguizman(m): 5:53pm On Oct 21, 2020
Baba40:

Pics
you can never see the picture online because those guys did not allow anybody take pictures...lagbus park in berger is burnt, lspwc berger is burnt,vio office berger is burnt,road safety office berger was also burnt ..I am an eye witness also
Re: FRSC, VIO Offices Set On Fire At Ojodu, Lagos by dguizman(m): 5:53pm On Oct 21, 2020
inforesource:
Please this is an eyewitness account. Properties looted.

If you zoom the attached pix you will see someone carrying a bag on his head. The load is from the VIO office. My attention was drawn to him when I overheard him say that 'The load is from his tax money. Aside this guy, I also saw another guy with plasma TV looted from the same office.

Why did government fall into this mess? Govt should know that there's anger in the land. The right thing to do is to keep talking and begging the youth.

We are angry! The government over the years have spite on God's face by the way they are handling the affairs of this nation.

Only wisdom will solve this problem.

Edited:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/breaking-frsc-vio-offices-set-ablaze-at-ojodu-lagos/%3famp=1
my street (akinsanya)
Re: FRSC, VIO Offices Set On Fire At Ojodu, Lagos by Reeses: 5:54pm On Oct 21, 2020
SimplyFacts:
Better to share the remain of Naija than having it spent on reconstruction oo undecided

China,,,, sorry for the bad debt grin

Survivors ti japa

Lol naija done japaa

1 Like

Re: FRSC, VIO Offices Set On Fire At Ojodu, Lagos by stacyadams: 5:55pm On Oct 21, 2020
grin grin president wey for Come out since address us ,then summon the whole SARS officers for abuja show all of them for TV stations,provide osinachi bus to convey the whole SARS officers to sambisa,,

Case closed

3 Likes

Re: FRSC, VIO Offices Set On Fire At Ojodu, Lagos by Neddstark: 5:56pm On Oct 21, 2020
King2019:

Damn it man

I don't owe the government any education

Do you know how my family have suffered from successive failed governments?

Do you know how it feels for a 17 year old to think of committing suicide because nothing seems to work anymore?

Do you know I feel now that the protesters have taken to the Street?

There is only one way to please those that died

TAKE BACK OUR COUNTRY FROM THIS OLD MEN WHO DON'T KNOW THE SIMPLEST THING IN MATHEMATICS BUT WILL TEACH US ON HOW NOT TO PROTEST FOR OUR GOD AND CONSTITUTION GIVEN RIGHTS

I have a right to live and education and if it is hoodlums that will make it possible

NO PROBLEM

So the FRSC and VIO are the reason behind your family's suffering? I feel extremely disgusted having a conversation with you. You make me want to vomit.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: FRSC, VIO Offices Set On Fire At Ojodu, Lagos by ArticleBeast: 5:57pm On Oct 21, 2020
ItsReal:

Let me mess with you small. �

"Hoodlums have hijacked the protest from us."
You said protest is the right of every Nigerian.
Hoodlums are Nigerians too.
They are protesting the way they know how.
Who are "us" you're referring to?
Did you define yourselves or those eligible to join the protest?
Was it not you calling everybody to join the struggle?
Sowore even called the police to join them in the revolution.
Hoodlums, who are also Nigerians with grievances now joined, and you said they hijacked it. What is hijack?
Did they stop you from doing your own protest?
Did they redefine what you want or change the 5 abi 17 points agenda?
Part of your own agenda is to release your own fellow protesters arrested.
Part of their own agenda is to release their friends that were in prison since (they also thought they were wrongly imprisoned, or no be only them be thieves).
You had no leader, fixed group or coordination, and you called everybody to join you. Hoodlums now joined you, and you said they hijacked it from you.

Please stop the joke.

Let's even assume they've seized control of your own protest, you cannot take back control from ordinary hoodlums, and you want to take control of Nigeria from Buhari and the army? Are you dreaming?

Written by

Ogunsola Semiu
I knew it must be written by a fulani slave from the South west. No matter how you yorubas support Buhari we in the north will rather quench the country than see Tinubu rule us. Arewa can never bow to a yoruba man

5 Likes

Re: FRSC, VIO Offices Set On Fire At Ojodu, Lagos by favour32(m): 5:57pm On Oct 21, 2020
sammirano:
Yorubas use your heads These ignos pushing you to destroy things simply wants our lands to rubbish like their erosion lands void of anything good. Please shun them when they incite violence. This is not our way.
Keyboard warrior of the North!
You are wasting your time.
It is time we had a united Southern Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: FRSC, VIO Offices Set On Fire At Ojodu, Lagos by Openbusiness: 5:59pm On Oct 21, 2020
Buhari daftness is the cause of all these problems. Peaceful protesters were protesting peacefully, it is their fundamental human rights, even Buhari acknowledged this, only for you to organize thugs and touts to attack and kill protesters. As if that wasn't enough, you now sent killer army to shoot peaceful protesters, cold blooded murder, and you think there won't be anarchy? How many soldiers do you have, how many police? You have a state of over 30 million people, most of them youths with energy, you have country of about 200 million, your army is overstretched already with fighting Boko. Can your police be everywhere at once? This vegetable dictator doesn't think at all. If he had allowed people to protest peacefully, I'm almost sure that maybe by 2 or 3 weeks, the protesters go tire and it will reduce gradually till they stop by themselves to dialogue with Government. Highest you suffer traffic inconveniences and blockage on roads, don't we suffer that before when govt is doing one construction or another? But he had to use violence and kill citizens who were protesting peacefully, now the thing don backfire for him head. All the international Community are already condemning and rebuking Buhari. None of them is speaking against the protesters. It shows Buhari regime is to be blamed

4 Likes

Re: FRSC, VIO Offices Set On Fire At Ojodu, Lagos by colonelwealth(m): 5:59pm On Oct 21, 2020
Onlyonebuhari:
YORUBALAND get destroyed by Igbo using Yoruba.
Yoruba RONU

ur brain must be filled with grinded pepper.
so all to those lagos boys(omonile,agbero&street touts )speaking yoruba going about burning things are igbo?

must ur attach bigotry to everything?

did the igbos accuse the yorubas of the protest in the East or PH?

or was the protest started in Igboland?.

u r a waste!

4 Likes

Re: FRSC, VIO Offices Set On Fire At Ojodu, Lagos by Buzx: 5:59pm On Oct 21, 2020
Acidosis:

Insurance companies in Lagos are in deep sh!t. Wtf?!

grin I dey tell you.

1 Like

Re: FRSC, VIO Offices Set On Fire At Ojodu, Lagos by sammirano: 6:00pm On Oct 21, 2020
favour32:

Keyboard warrior of the North!
You are wasting your time.
It is time we had a united Southern Nigeria
Do you want to be unfortunate? Come and meet me in oshodi if you no be keyboard mice. Oloriburuku.
Re: FRSC, VIO Offices Set On Fire At Ojodu, Lagos by oloriLFC(f): 6:03pm On Oct 21, 2020
Anacondaprick:

You not serious I don't want to die oooh currently the shooting is still going on

I just have to take refuge inside compound.if you come out you would see flames everywhere. One has to take precautions cos of stray bullets
true. Na pics one young boy wan take in Oshodi today that he was shot dead. Saw it on twitter. Be safe
Re: FRSC, VIO Offices Set On Fire At Ojodu, Lagos by Golan007: 6:04pm On Oct 21, 2020
leaculpa:

Shattap! If the party is more important to Tinubu than his people, he should come & tell us. He has not said anything since.

If hes not in support of this military action he should SOROSOKE. Someone dt fought this same type of brutality during the military. Shame on them all. Let all FG agencies be burnt to the ground!!! Apapa ports should be shutdown.

You guys would continue gas lighting until it gets to Alaba.

I'm sure Peter Obi and Ifeanyi Uba own properties as well.

1 Like

Re: FRSC, VIO Offices Set On Fire At Ojodu, Lagos by Sleekfingers: 6:05pm On Oct 21, 2020
sammirano:

Our very covilisation is threatened by the ongoing vandalism. Ti edi ba ti baje, ti oni edi lo ma da. Yorubas think

i understood u.....we will come out strong......lets just take it easy......omo odua for life
Re: FRSC, VIO Offices Set On Fire At Ojodu, Lagos by georgeakins: 6:09pm On Oct 21, 2020
LightOnScams:

To hell with Nepotism.

We want a new Nigeria!!

There can never be a new Nigeria. The youths are worse when it comes to corruption.
Re: FRSC, VIO Offices Set On Fire At Ojodu, Lagos by Queseda: 6:10pm On Oct 21, 2020
The aim of the whole END SARS was to cause a total breakdown of law and order, a perfect condition for the hoodlums to carry out their activities unhindered, even in broad daylight. Those of us who have foresight saw it getting to this point but you called us names, the protest should have stopped the moment government disbanded SARS, then you give them time to implement the reforms as stated

1 Like

Re: FRSC, VIO Offices Set On Fire At Ojodu, Lagos by Phred1717: 6:11pm On Oct 21, 2020
This one na keke, bikes n bus drivers coordinate tis one
Re: FRSC, VIO Offices Set On Fire At Ojodu, Lagos by georgeakins: 6:13pm On Oct 21, 2020
LightOnScams:

To hell with Nepotism.

We want a new Nigeria!!

There can never be a new Nigeria. These youths are even more corrupt than those they are fighting. No hope for Black race except through Recolonisation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FRSC, VIO Offices Set On Fire At Ojodu, Lagos by 02Kebreal(m): 6:14pm On Oct 21, 2020
Why FRSC?
Re: FRSC, VIO Offices Set On Fire At Ojodu, Lagos by Shila16: 6:14pm On Oct 21, 2020
sammirano:
Yorubas use your heads These ignos pushing you to destroy things simply wants our lands to rubbish like their erosion lands void of anything good. Please shun them when they incite violence. This is not our way.
Tribal fool. Shutup your mouth. Divide and rule don fail
Re: FRSC, VIO Offices Set On Fire At Ojodu, Lagos by BigBashiru: 6:14pm On Oct 21, 2020
Neddstark:
They said this is part of the revolution. So wonderful educated youths, please support the youths to destroy more government property. The FRSC, is the reason for mass unemployment and poverty. In fact, it was started by Tinubu's brother. These youths are going to give our children a better future. #endsars

If you supported endsars and you are educated, you are extremely intelligence deficient.

I'm not in support of destruction but hunger + anger = destruction. It's primal instinct - these hoodlums are the poorest of the poor.

1 Like

Re: FRSC, VIO Offices Set On Fire At Ojodu, Lagos by oyeb15: 6:15pm On Oct 21, 2020
I remember how aba riot and kano women riot let to change of government decades ago. #BuhariMustGo

2 Likes

Re: FRSC, VIO Offices Set On Fire At Ojodu, Lagos by afroxyz: 6:15pm On Oct 21, 2020
sammirano:
God punish your unborn generation for these senseless comments

1 Like

Re: FRSC, VIO Offices Set On Fire At Ojodu, Lagos by Stand4YorubaIgbo: 6:16pm On Oct 21, 2020
Golan007:

You guys would continue gas lighting until it gets to Alaba.

I'm sure Peter Obi and Ifeanyi Uba own properties as well.
stop bringing tribe here, most pple burning in lagos most were speaking yoruba, stop blaming d igbo becuz it is both tribes that were kill in lekki yesterday, which government control toll gate by removing CCTV and light d main blame goes to d governor and buhari

1 Like

Re: FRSC, VIO Offices Set On Fire At Ojodu, Lagos by BigBashiru: 6:16pm On Oct 21, 2020
georgeakins:

There can never be a new Nigeria. These youths are even more corrupt than those they are fighting. No hope for Black race except through Recolonisation.

This is the truth. Nigeria was much better under colonial rule than it is today..... hoodlums have started looting....its mostly in black countries that looting goes along with protests....
Re: FRSC, VIO Offices Set On Fire At Ojodu, Lagos by sammirano: 6:16pm On Oct 21, 2020
afroxyz:

God punish your unborn generation for these senseless comments

Ate e maje ni. You people think you can push yorubas abi. It won't work. Oloriburuku, omo ale
Re: FRSC, VIO Offices Set On Fire At Ojodu, Lagos by afroxyz: 6:17pm On Oct 21, 2020
ArticleBeast:

I knew it must be written by a fulani slave from the South west. No matter how you yorubas support Buhari we in the north will rather quench the country than see Tinubu rule us. Arewa can never bow to a yoruba man

Are you sure it's even a Yoruba man tgat wrote this?
Re: FRSC, VIO Offices Set On Fire At Ojodu, Lagos by sammirano: 6:18pm On Oct 21, 2020
Shila16:

Tribal fool. Shutup your mouth. Divide and rule don fail

O fe so ori buruku sha. We dont want you bastards, cheat beaters. Yourbas will never fuel your vile and selfish intrests. Oloshi.
Re: FRSC, VIO Offices Set On Fire At Ojodu, Lagos by afroxyz: 6:21pm On Oct 21, 2020
sammirano:

Ate e maje ni. You people think you can push yorubas abi. It won't work. Oloriburuku, omo ale

When the soldiers were shooting did they ask if anyone was Yoruba, Hausa or Igbo? Olodo. Even chicken has sense more than you. The person that have the order for soldiers to shoot, was he Igbo? Agent of darkness. Because of 3k they gave you , you want to spread misinformation. I curse your generation
Re: FRSC, VIO Offices Set On Fire At Ojodu, Lagos by 27Pushing30: 6:21pm On Oct 21, 2020
ItsReal:

Let me mess with you small. �

"Hoodlums have hijacked the protest from us."
You said protest is the right of every Nigerian.
Hoodlums are Nigerians too.
They are protesting the way they know how.
Who are "us" you're referring to?
Did you define yourselves or those eligible to join the protest?
Was it not you calling everybody to join the struggle?
Sowore even called the police to join them in the revolution.
Hoodlums, who are also Nigerians with grievances now joined, and you said they hijacked it. What is hijack?
Did they stop you from doing your own protest?
Did they redefine what you want or change the 5 abi 17 points agenda?
Part of your own agenda is to release your own fellow protesters arrested.
Part of their own agenda is to release their friends that were in prison since (they also thought they were wrongly imprisoned, or no be only them be thieves).
You had no leader, fixed group or coordination, and you called everybody to join you. Hoodlums now joined you, and you said they hijacked it from you.

Please stop the joke.

Let's even assume they've seized control of your own protest, you cannot take back control from ordinary hoodlums, and you want to take control of Nigeria from Buhari and the army? Are you dreaming?

Written by

Ogunsola Semiu

Falz macaroni yesufu and co will never know peace

Same as buhari and co

WHY DID THE ENDSARS PROTESTERS REFUSE TO NEGOTIATE AND GIVE GOVERNMENT A TIMELINE TO MEET THE 5 for 5 agenda?
Re: FRSC, VIO Offices Set On Fire At Ojodu, Lagos by Stand4YorubaIgbo: 6:21pm On Oct 21, 2020
sammirano:

stop thinking like a fool, his Lagos not a place where every tribe in Nigeria leave, blame d government that worst d case by killing youth yesterday in lekki

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Woman Boiled Water 3 Times And Poured On Her Niece (Disturbing Photos) / Ifeanyi Nwokolo: Man Kills Wife For Demanding Too Much Sex From Him Before Vigil / Ekiti Masquerades Attack Muslims Inside Mosque (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.