Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,051 members, 7,814,605 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

EndSARS: Governor Seyi Makinde Walks Around Ibadan Streets, Addresses Protesters - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EndSARS: Governor Seyi Makinde Walks Around Ibadan Streets, Addresses Protesters (59660 Views)

#EndSARS: Governor Oyetola Joins Protest, Escapes Assassination Attempt / EndSARS: Governor Ugwuanyi Addresses Protesters / Governor Seyi Makinde Walks 1.8km On Independence Day (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSARS: Governor Seyi Makinde Walks Around Ibadan Streets, Addresses Protesters by bobolaga: 1:46am On Oct 22, 2020
Abiodu his excellency, i respect your wisdom, if i have my way i will love to work with you after your tenure, there is a lot of work in human brain, is the brain that manufacture and produce all the gadgets in the whole world such as Bluetooth, memory card, so if you allowed any one to take over your phycology reasoning, definitely he or she have take over you, and English says, think before you do or act is better than do before you think, among the governor in yoruba land i like you, Bible says that any one that take bribe has sold out his or her own destiny and self control, that is why the rest governor in the west can not be bold enough to stand their ground. when we are in need of them.
Re: EndSARS: Governor Seyi Makinde Walks Around Ibadan Streets, Addresses Protesters by AreaFada2: 3:18am On Oct 22, 2020
medolab90:
IPOB and PDP also open fire on armless protesters abi?? Una no dey ever think.

This is not the time to play the usual tribal game, people are dying.

Sanwo Olu see your mate.Shame on you and your caucus!!

Did you notice nobody has blamed Dame Pat Jonathan for sponsoring protests in Lagos? cheesy grin

Let's not be too carried away too soon. They will find a way to link it to Wike, GEJ, Obaseki, Reno Omokri, or Dame Pat soon enough. grin cheesy

Very funny set of people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: Governor Seyi Makinde Walks Around Ibadan Streets, Addresses Protesters by favour32(m): 3:38am On Oct 22, 2020
Miracle2020:
Why not? He is walking free because PDP and ipob are sponsoring the protest.
Tinubu businesses are burnt down while nothing happened to Peter Obi business.
Oba of Lagos palace is burnt down while nothing happened to Obi of onitsha palace.
Yoruba open your eyes.
Peter Obi was the governor when 40 youths were killed by SARS and their bodies were thrown into Ezu river, Nobody blame him.
In Enugu youths were killed in football field nobody blame the governor
In Abia, soldiers were alleged to kill Igbos youths with operation python dance, nobody blame the governor
In Anambara, Mr James Nwafor is the commander of SARS who killed 40 youths . His house and businesses are flourishing nobody burn them. Hmmmnn
One Southern Nigeria.
No religion or tribalism can stop it.

#We move!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: Governor Seyi Makinde Walks Around Ibadan Streets, Addresses Protesters by adeoba2008(m): 4:11am On Oct 22, 2020
He should try and walk alone to show street credibility
Re: EndSARS: Governor Seyi Makinde Walks Around Ibadan Streets, Addresses Protesters by Justice3000(m): 4:26am On Oct 22, 2020
Only if sanwo was able to do this before things get out of hand... Now he's saying he doesn't know whats happening in his state.
shameless group of people.
Re: EndSARS: Governor Seyi Makinde Walks Around Ibadan Streets, Addresses Protesters by PenSniper: 5:01am On Oct 22, 2020
Miracle2020:
Oba of Lagos palace is burnt down while nothing happened to Obi of onitsha palace.
Yoruba open your eyes.
Peter Obi was the governor when 40 youths were killed by SARS and their bodies were thrown into Ezu river, Nobody blame him.
In Abia, soldiers were alleged to kill Igbos youths with operation python dance, nobody blame the governor
In Anambara, Mr James Nwafor is the commander of SARS who killed 40 youths . His house and businesses are flourishing nobody burn them. Hmmmnn

Tinubu and Akiolu are criminals.
Ibos may honour criminals but the Yoruba culture abhors criminals.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Governor Seyi Makinde Walks Around Ibadan Streets, Addresses Protesters by notoriousbabe: 5:05am On Oct 22, 2020
Na governor be dat, no be that goat wey Tinubu dey control for Lagos
Re: EndSARS: Governor Seyi Makinde Walks Around Ibadan Streets, Addresses Protesters by NSK4U(m): 5:42am On Oct 22, 2020
Miracle2020:
Yoruba open your eyes.

evil heart, human lives no mean anything to you, na property you dey cry over. no difference between you and Buhari who values cows to human being. you worse! those properties have been burnt, go and do your own!
Re: EndSARS: Governor Seyi Makinde Walks Around Ibadan Streets, Addresses Protesters by dplores(m): 5:52am On Oct 22, 2020
DebbieBianca:
Governor Seyi Makinde of Oyo State was seen walking around the streets of Ibadan on Wednesday October 21, trying to reassure and pacify citizens due to the nationwide chaos prompted by the endsars protest.

#EndSars: Governor Seyi Makinde seen walking around the streets of Ibadan trying to pacify citizens amidst nationwide chaos (video)

In the footage recorded by an onlooker, Makinde could be seen surrounded by his security entourage as he walked up to the protesters who cheered as he waved at them.

Watch the video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lYrgx8V_8Tk

Exactly what PMB should have done on day 2 or 3 since the protest starts

Lagos State governor should as well instead he is giving flimsy excuse of power wey pass am.
Re: EndSARS: Governor Seyi Makinde Walks Around Ibadan Streets, Addresses Protesters by Muhylonaire007: 6:13am On Oct 22, 2020
The story of your life. Wahala for you

Miracle2020:
Yoruba open your eyes.
Re: EndSARS: Governor Seyi Makinde Walks Around Ibadan Streets, Addresses Protesters by chatinent: 6:25am On Oct 22, 2020
Such cheap patronage.
Re: EndSARS: Governor Seyi Makinde Walks Around Ibadan Streets, Addresses Protesters by badman007(m): 6:28am On Oct 22, 2020
SimplyFacts:
Oga, I go prefer Naija to hell any time,,,, any day angry

Na hell una dey mention like that

You are already in the hell our ignorance built. Every other part of the world have learn to build their heaven on Earth. You are still in Stone Age. Keep waiting for oyibo jesus to come and save you. Waste your life.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Governor Seyi Makinde Walks Around Ibadan Streets, Addresses Protesters by MightyHand(m): 6:31am On Oct 22, 2020
Miracle2020:
Yoruba open your eyes.

Seriously O dé ni é. A biG fool you are... People like you should be thrown into ASO VILLA and burn you with 45000 liter of PMS
Re: EndSARS: Governor Seyi Makinde Walks Around Ibadan Streets, Addresses Protesters by Agbegbaorogboye: 6:44am On Oct 22, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:
The destruction of Lagos in progress according to plan. The developer tribe going by the script. The SW thought they were smart .
See for yourself.
ALL THESE GONE IN LAGOS STATE.
1. Nigeria Port Authority Lagos - set ablaze
2. Orile Police Post, Lagos - set ablaze
3. Lekki Toll Gate, Lagos - totally destroyed
4. BRT Terminal, Oyingbo - New Buses set on fire
5. Television Continental, Ketu, Lagos - set ablaze
6. VIO, FRSC Office, Ojodu - FRSC branded cars, generators set ablaze.
7. BRT Terminal, Ojodu, Lagos - buses set ablaze.
8. BRT Bus at Berger - set ablaze
9. Lagos Television, Agidingbi, Ikeja - shut down
10. Recreational Center, Oregun, Lagos - set on fire.
11. Oba's Palace, Lagos - burnt to ashes. His scepter of authority seized.
12. Sanwo Olu Mother's House, Surulere, Lagos - set
ablaze
13 Kings college on fire
14. Many lives lost already to the protests all in Lagos and south west.
15. Oriental Hotel, Victoria Island Lagos burnt
16. GTBank Branches burnt down
17. AccessBank Branches burnt down
18. Channels Television shut down
19. Ajeromi Local Govt Secretariat
20. Lagos-Island Local Govt destroyed
21. Lagos-Island East LCDA Secretariat set on fire
22. Lagos Mainland Local Govt Secretariat Destroyed
23. Ibeju Lekki LCDA Secretariat destroyed
24. Sanwoolu's Uncle's house on Lagos Island.
25. Ejigbo LCDA burn.
26. Many local council SECRETARIATS burn down now. in Lagos state.
Still counting....
Several Yoruba heritage buildings and private properties burnt down and you still believe this is about protest or fall out from Army's shooting��♂️... Someone or people somewhere have declared war on Lagos State and by extension on the South-West. Only a fool will clap while his father's house is being destroyed.
Yoruba ronu

SEE THE ATTACHED PICTURE AND TELL ME IF YOU HAVE SENSE. This same person PRAISE the destroyers and ATTACKED me when I confronted him today

It's unfortunate that yorubas are beginning to breed their own brand of almajiris albeit literate ones.
You're inciting tribal hatred by attributing the burning and carnage to the "developer tribe".
When Lagos was breeding thugs all over the place, you praised the breeder for his political sagacity and brilliance.
You never asked yourself why a so-called centre of excellence will have thugs in every turn and corner.
I remember Fashola in 2008 tried to get rid of this miscreants, citing the example of Rudy Guliani in New York who got rid of thugs and crime in their ghettos and made New York safer. Your lord in bourdillon called him back and told him those guys were the lifeblood of Lagos.
Now the chicken comes home to roost and you blame the "developers".
When same thugs attacked protesters, you didn't blame "developers".
But when they turned on the system that produced them and kept them flourishing, you blame "developers"
Do you really think it's the same set of people that moved from orile to Lagos Island to VI to lekki to ojodu to makoko etc to burn business and offices down?
Should you not realise now that it's the resident area boys in such places that are visiting carnage on the areas?
So much for the omoluabi ethos.
Just open your eyes and realise Lagos is and has become home for agberos instead.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Governor Seyi Makinde Walks Around Ibadan Streets, Addresses Protesters by ThatFairGuy1: 6:46am On Oct 22, 2020
Agbegbaorogboye:

It's unfortunate that yorubas are beginning to breed their own brand of almajiris albeit literate ones.
You're inciting tribal hatred by attributing the burning and carnage to the "developer tribe".
When Lagos was breeding thugs all over the place, you praised the breeder for his political sagacity and brilliance.
You never asked yourself why a so-called centre of excellence will have thugs in every turn and corner.
I remember Fashola in 2008 tried to get rid of this miscreants, citing the example of Rudy Guliani in New York who got rid of thugs and crime in their ghettos and made New York safer. Your lord in bourdillon called him back and told him those guys were the lifeblood of Lagos.
Now the chicken comes home to roost and you blame the "developers".
When same thugs attacked protesters, you didn't blame "developers".
But when they turned on the system that produced them and kept them flourishing, you blame "developers"
Do you really think it's the same set of people that moved from orile to Lagos Island to VI to lekki to ojodu to makoko etc to burn business and offices down?
Should you not realise now that it's the resident area boys in such places that are visiting carnage on the areas?
So much for the omoluabi ethos.
Just open your eyes and realise Lagos is and has become home for agberos instead.
HAVE YOU LISTEN TO NNAMDI KANU'S AUDIO?
Re: EndSARS: Governor Seyi Makinde Walks Around Ibadan Streets, Addresses Protesters by Agbegbaorogboye: 6:51am On Oct 22, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:
HAVE YOU LISTEN TO NNAMDI KANU'S AUDIO?
What is my business with nnamdi kanu's audio?
Are the area boys in Lagos commanded by nnamdi kanu now?
I always tell people. I've traveled far and wide Nigeria even to Delta and Rivers and I can confidently say no state in Nigeria has the numbers of miscreants and thugs they Lagos has.
It is what visionaries like Rudy Guliani saw that made him get rid of thugs in New York ghettos

A state whose superstructure is built on miscreants is destined to crumble one way or the other.
Tí ògiri ò bá l'anu aláàngbá ò le wo bè

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Governor Seyi Makinde Walks Around Ibadan Streets, Addresses Protesters by ThatFairGuy1: 6:53am On Oct 22, 2020
Agbegbaorogboye:

What is my business with nnamdi kanu's audio?
Are the area boys in Lagos commanded by nnamdi kanu now?
I always tell people. I've traveled far and wide Nigeria even to Delta and Rivers and I can confidently say no state in Nigeria has the numbers of miscreants and thugs they Lagos has.
It is what visionaries like Rudy Guliani saw that made him get rid of thugs in New York ghettos

A state whose superstructure is built on miscreants is destined to crumble one way or the other.
Tí ògiri ò bá l'anu aláàngbá ò le wo bè
I don't have anything to say, go and listen first
Re: EndSARS: Governor Seyi Makinde Walks Around Ibadan Streets, Addresses Protesters by PHN002(f): 6:56am On Oct 22, 2020
Seriousgbege:
My brother don't answer them they are just trying to play mind games on you and make you feel the Igbos are attacking the west ...... It's a Northern divide and rule thing , it's so glaring I don't know why it's so hard for we to see .

Please I beg you in the name whatever you believe in , don't fall for it
[quote author=Miracle2020 post=95181929]Why not? He is walking free because PDP and ipob are sponsoring the protest.
Yoruba open your eyes.
In Anambara, Mr James Nwafor is the commander of SARS who killed 40 youths . His house and businesses are flourishing.

May God turn his back on you since all that matters to you are properties and not people’s life.
Re: EndSARS: Governor Seyi Makinde Walks Around Ibadan Streets, Addresses Protesters by Adegboladedayo: 7:01am On Oct 22, 2020
Godchosen001:
No God Father ,he isn't a puppy like Sanwolu
Can you tell me how Sanwo Olu should have handle this protest apart from how he has done...
Re: EndSARS: Governor Seyi Makinde Walks Around Ibadan Streets, Addresses Protesters by Agbegbaorogboye: 7:03am On Oct 22, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

I don't have anything to say, go and listen first
Suddenly nnamdi kanu becomes so powerful.
I thought you guys said he's a nobody in the affairs of Nigeria.
How come he's now the one commanding the burning of Lagos from his hideout.
You see now that you're no better than ipob or almajiris in thinking after all.
The president who is supreme commander of the armed forces is yet to speak more than 24hrs after his soldiers rained bullets on harmless and innocent protesters in his economic capital.
You didn't call him out.
The COAS is yet to order an investigation into the incident. You didn't mention him.
Even miyetti Allah have been accusing tinubu and he even confirmed the accusations got to the presidency, I didn't hear pim from you.
But nnamdi kanu's audio from his hideout is the source of your grievance.
Fi ètè sílè máa pa làpálàpá

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Governor Seyi Makinde Walks Around Ibadan Streets, Addresses Protesters by jonahpwajok: 7:04am On Oct 22, 2020
Miracle2020:
Yoruba open your eyes.
When would you stop spewing this tribal bullsh*t. Admit it for once that the government has failed. I guess its the same IPOB that also told Sanwo Olu to say nobody died during the shooting.
Re: EndSARS: Governor Seyi Makinde Walks Around Ibadan Streets, Addresses Protesters by ThatFairGuy1: 7:05am On Oct 22, 2020
[s]
Agbegbaorogboye:

Suddenly nnamdi kanu becomes so powerful.
I thought you guys said he's a nobody in the affairs of Nigeria.
How come he's now the one commanding the burning of Lagos from his hideout.
You see now that you're no better than ipob or almajiris in thinking after all.
The president who is supreme commander of the armed forces is yet to speak after his soldiers rained bullets on harmless and protesters in his economic capital.
You didn't call him out.
The COAS is yet to order an investigation into the incident. You didn't mention him.
Even miyetti Allah have been accusing tinubu and he even confirmed the accusations got to the presidency, I didn't hear pim from you.
But nnamdi kanu's audio from his hideout is the source of your grievance.
Fi ètè sílè máa pa làpálàpá
[/s]
Shut up, you're not Yoruba. I just remember I have had encounters with you before. I don't read what you even wrote.
Re: EndSARS: Governor Seyi Makinde Walks Around Ibadan Streets, Addresses Protesters by Adegboladedayo: 7:07am On Oct 22, 2020
favour32:

One Southern Nigeria.
No religion or tribalism can stop it.

#We move!
And nothing is happening to SS and SE leaders properties... Destroying properties and rendering people more jobless is not the way forward.
Re: EndSARS: Governor Seyi Makinde Walks Around Ibadan Streets, Addresses Protesters by Agbegbaorogboye: 7:10am On Oct 22, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:
[s][/s]
Shut up, you're not Yoruba. I just remember I have had encounters with you before. I don't read what you even wrote.
Lol.
I'm not Yoruba because I'm not stupid enough to fall for your bigoted line of reasoning abi?
If I agreed with you and blamed nnamdi kanu, I'll be Yoruba to you right.
How would you read it? If you had the power of reading and reasoning will you be dis way?
Something is wrong with you. And I suspect it's the weed your master at bourdillon gives you to keep you inebriated.
Sorry for you seriously.
Re: EndSARS: Governor Seyi Makinde Walks Around Ibadan Streets, Addresses Protesters by DenreleDave(m): 7:11am On Oct 22, 2020
Correcto:
Enjoy it and the little money too.

Dont be mistaken bro.

No evil govt is paying me any tin

U May be wrong to av assumed such
Re: EndSARS: Governor Seyi Makinde Walks Around Ibadan Streets, Addresses Protesters by ThatFairGuy1: 7:14am On Oct 22, 2020
[s]
Agbegbaorogboye:

Lol.
I'm not Yoruba because I'm not stupid enough to fall for your bigoted line of reasoning abi?
If I agreed with you and blamed nnamdi kanu, I'll be Yoruba to you right.
How would you read it? If you had the power of reading and reasoning will you be dis way?
Something is wrong with you. And I suspect it's the weed your master at bourdillon gives you to keep you inebriated.
Sorry for you seriously.
[/s]
Get the fvck off you this bloody Igbo Hypocrite
Re: EndSARS: Governor Seyi Makinde Walks Around Ibadan Streets, Addresses Protesters by Adegboladedayo: 7:18am On Oct 22, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:
[s][/s]
He doesn't need to be yorubas b4 speaking the truth. Soldiers rains bullet on people and you left Mr president alone and disturbing state governor who has no power over military. As if that is not enough people ar on the street destroying properties. Please be wise and don't turn this to tribal issue...
Re: EndSARS: Governor Seyi Makinde Walks Around Ibadan Streets, Addresses Protesters by Agbegbaorogboye: 7:18am On Oct 22, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:
[s][/s]
Get the fvck off you this bloody Igbo Hypocrite
You see your life.
Tribal bigot engaging in tribal profiling.
Shame.
Go smoke your weed.
Amugbo gbogbo
Re: EndSARS: Governor Seyi Makinde Walks Around Ibadan Streets, Addresses Protesters by ThatFairGuy1: 7:22am On Oct 22, 2020
Adegboladedayo:
He doesn't need to be yorubas b4 speaking the truth. Soldiers rains bullet on people and you left Mr president alone and disturbing state governor who has no power over military. As if that is not enough people ar on the street destroying properties. Please be wise and don't turn this to tribal issue...
YOU'LL UNDERSTAND WHAT IS GOING ON LATER AND PRAISE ME, FOR NOW GET OFF MY MENTION
Re: EndSARS: Governor Seyi Makinde Walks Around Ibadan Streets, Addresses Protesters by Adegboladedayo: 7:23am On Oct 22, 2020
jagaban002:
Better than the murder we called a governor in lagos that want all lagosian youth dead .
#God bless Nigerian youth
Please can you tell me how is he a murderer?. And if you're a Mr governor tell me what you would have done differently?.
Re: EndSARS: Governor Seyi Makinde Walks Around Ibadan Streets, Addresses Protesters by Nobody: 7:23am On Oct 22, 2020
Miracle2020:
Yoruba open your eyes.
Shut up my friend. Senselessness is written all over this post. While youths out there are united for whatever they're doing, you're playing politics with it. I'm sure you're a beneficiary of the APC govt, if not, you won't let politics and tribalism cloud your sense of judgement.
Nonsense
Re: EndSARS: Governor Seyi Makinde Walks Around Ibadan Streets, Addresses Protesters by mywells: 7:32am On Oct 22, 2020
A boss can decide on his own do things at his own comfort,but a slave would always be like zombie the one we have in Lagos,omo eru sanwo olu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Peter Obi Slams INEC For Backing Tinubu At Presidential Tribunal / Buhari Cancels Appointments, Approvals Made By Abba Kyari / Protests As Agberos Increase Daily Fee For Buses To N13k In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.