Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,083 members, 7,814,746 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

EndSARS: Governor Seyi Makinde Walks Around Ibadan Streets, Addresses Protesters - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EndSARS: Governor Seyi Makinde Walks Around Ibadan Streets, Addresses Protesters (59662 Views)

#EndSARS: Governor Oyetola Joins Protest, Escapes Assassination Attempt / EndSARS: Governor Ugwuanyi Addresses Protesters / Governor Seyi Makinde Walks 1.8km On Independence Day (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSARS: Governor Seyi Makinde Walks Around Ibadan Streets, Addresses Protesters by Freetruth(m): 7:36am On Oct 22, 2020
SimplyFacts:
Pastor Righteousness89, I have a question o.

Are the lives (both Police's & protester's) lost in this protest going to hell or heaven
Every man shall answer for himself for the life dey have lived

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Governor Seyi Makinde Walks Around Ibadan Streets, Addresses Protesters by EagleNest(m): 7:58am On Oct 22, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:
The destruction of Lagos in progress according to plan. The developer tribe going by the script. The SW thought they were smart .
See for yourself.
ALL THESE GONE IN LAGOS STATE.
1. Nigeria Port Authority Lagos - set ablaze
2. Orile Police Post, Lagos - set ablaze
3. Lekki Toll Gate, Lagos - totally destroyed
4. BRT Terminal, Oyingbo - New Buses set on fire
5. Television Continental, Ketu, Lagos - set ablaze
6. VIO, FRSC Office, Ojodu - FRSC branded cars, generators set ablaze.
7. BRT Terminal, Ojodu, Lagos - buses set ablaze.
8. BRT Bus at Berger - set ablaze
9. Lagos Television, Agidingbi, Ikeja - shut down
10. Recreational Center, Oregun, Lagos - set on fire

SEE THE ATTACHED PICTURE AND TELL ME IF YOU HAVE SENSE. This same person PRAISE the destroyers and ATTACKED me when I confronted him today

ThatFairGuy1, it is very ridiculous the picture you're painting. Insinuating and pointing accusing fingers on Igbos is so despicable. How senseless is this your thought. Everything is not tribal my friend. Wake up from slumber and stop hallucinating. 12 days of peaceful protest by concerned Nigerian citizens and 1 day of violence triggered by wicked Nigerians. How did you arrive at such conspiracy of pointing at Igbos?

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Governor Seyi Makinde Walks Around Ibadan Streets, Addresses Protesters by favour32(m): 7:59am On Oct 22, 2020
Adegboladedayo:
And nothing is happening to SS and SE leaders properties... Destroying properties and rendering people more jobless is not the way forward.
The North is together as one but do we have one South?
No!
That is why the North lords over the South who contribute 100% of funds being shared in the ratio of 55%/45% in favour of the North.
*Why do you think they are against restructuring even when it is known that this present system is not working?
*Why do you think they use religion and tribalism to divide and rule the South?
Why do you think they head every sector in this country?
This present government does not hide it's disdain for the South by appointments_verify this claim if it is not a fact.
If this couny needs to come out of this hydra_headed quagmires,it needs to RESTRUCTURE into regional with each region autonomous controlling it resources but contributing to the weakened central government.
They tell you, the gold in Zanfara state is for Zanfara state only, while the oil in Niger_delta is for everyone.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Governor Seyi Makinde Walks Around Ibadan Streets, Addresses Protesters by ThatFairGuy1: 8:03am On Oct 22, 2020
[s]
EagleNest:

ThatFairGuy1, it is very ridiculous the picture you're painting. Insinuating and pointing accusing fingers on Igbos is so despicable. How senseless is this your thought. Everything is not tribal my friend. Wake up from slumber and stop hallucinating. 12 days of peaceful protest by concerned Nigerian citizens and 1 day of violence triggered by wicked Nigerians. How did you arrive at such conspiracy of pointing at Igbos?
[/s]

When I posted that, I even had little knowledge of what's going on.

TELL YOUR FELLOWS, WE HAVE CAUGHT NNAMDI KANU ON TAPE.

YOU ORCHESTRATED THIS BECAUSE OF YOUR BIAFRA. ALL THE TOLL GATE SHOOTING IS NOW CLEAR TO US
Re: EndSARS: Governor Seyi Makinde Walks Around Ibadan Streets, Addresses Protesters by Orpe7(m): 8:05am On Oct 22, 2020
Goke7:
All na bobo, trust any Nigerian politician this period at your own peril

They hate ajimobi so much they see makinde as an angel
Well only time will tell
Re: EndSARS: Governor Seyi Makinde Walks Around Ibadan Streets, Addresses Protesters by jagaban002(m): 8:14am On Oct 22, 2020
Adegboladedayo:
Please can you tell me how is he a murderer?. And if you're a Mr governor tell me what you would have done differently?.
Why did he order them to off the light at Lekki Toll Gate ,Apart from Lagos which state was there a bad night like Tuesday . He was a murderer because it’s all state that’s protesting and Edo did worst but their governor never forsake them but the rather order mersacer in is own state .
Re: EndSARS: Governor Seyi Makinde Walks Around Ibadan Streets, Addresses Protesters by EagleNest(m): 8:30am On Oct 22, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:
[s][/s]

When I posted that, I even had little knowledge of what's going on.

TELL YOUR FELLOWS, WE HAVE CAUGHT NNAMDI KANU ON TAPE.

YOU ORCHESTRATED THIS BECAUSE OF YOUR BIAFRA. ALL THE TOLL GATE SHOOTING IS NOW CLEAR TO US

You are still hallucinating.Still thinking tribal. Sorry to burst you bubbles...there is no connection. Those people you are accusing doesn't have the capability of doing such, and for what gain. To take over Lagos or what? How does the event of Tuesday relate to Biafra? If you believe the voice in your head, you'll believe anything.

Relax, your boss Tinubu has his intelligences. He's capable of knowing what went wrong. But stop this your thought of Nnamdi Kanu in diaspora sending boys to destroy Tinubu properties because of Biafra agitation. Come on, it doesn't add up.

But if you decide to still make Kanu look great, that's upto you, and he will take the glory. But we don't give him such privilege.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Governor Seyi Makinde Walks Around Ibadan Streets, Addresses Protesters by medolab90(m): 8:51am On Oct 22, 2020
AreaFada2:

Did you notice nobody has blamed Dame Pat Jonathan for sponsoring protests in Lagos? cheesy grin

Let's not be too carried away too soon. They will find a way to link it to Wike, GEJ, Obaseki, Reno Omokri, or Dame Pat soon enough. grin cheesy

Very funny set of people.

Silly people they always find a excuse.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Governor Seyi Makinde Walks Around Ibadan Streets, Addresses Protesters by Tareq1105: 9:12am On Oct 22, 2020
jagaban002:
Better than the murder we called a governor in lagos that want all lagosian youth dead .
#God bless Nigerian youth

You're stupid. Can you compare Sanwo Olu with Makinde?

Sanwo is not in his class.
Re: EndSARS: Governor Seyi Makinde Walks Around Ibadan Streets, Addresses Protesters by Uchasa(m): 9:14am On Oct 22, 2020
Miracle2020:
Why not? He is walking free because PDP and ipob are sponsoring the protest.
Tinubu businesses are burnt down while nothing happened to Peter Obi business.
Oba of Lagos palace is burnt down while nothing happened to Obi of onitsha palace.
Yoruba open your eyes.
Peter Obi was the governor when 40 youths were killed by SARS and their bodies were thrown into Ezu river, Nobody blame him.
In Enugu youths were killed in football field nobody blame the governor
In Abia, soldiers were alleged to kill Igbos youths with operation python dance, nobody blame the governor
In Anambara, Mr James Nwafor is the commander of SARS who killed 40 youths . His house and businesses are flourishing nobody burn them. Hmmmnn

Can you tell me any crime that Obi of Onitsha has committed?
Re: EndSARS: Governor Seyi Makinde Walks Around Ibadan Streets, Addresses Protesters by Topshow2010(m): 9:16am On Oct 22, 2020
Don't be deceived by any political gimmicks of politicians . It's easy for Oyo state governor to pretend to be on d side of d masses this tym bcuz he is in d opposition but I can bet he won't behave same if it were to be otherwise.....
Re: EndSARS: Governor Seyi Makinde Walks Around Ibadan Streets, Addresses Protesters by Tareq1105: 9:17am On Oct 22, 2020
Nnamdi Kanu was caught on tape.

All I can tell you is that the Ibos in Lagos will definitely pay for this at the fullness of time.

EagleNest:

You are still hallucinating.Still thinking tribal. Sorry to burst you bubbles...there is no connection. Those people you are accusing doesn't have the capability of doing such, and for what gain. To take over Lagos or what? How does the event of Tuesday relate to Biafra? If you believe the voice in your head, you'll believe anything.

Relax, your boss Tinubu has his intelligences. He's capable of knowing what went wrong. But stop this your thought of Nnamdi Kanu in diaspora sending boys to destroy Tinubu properties because of Biafra agitation. Come on, it doesn't add up.

But if you decide to still make Kanu look great, that's upto you, and he will take the glory. But we don't give him such privilege.
Re: EndSARS: Governor Seyi Makinde Walks Around Ibadan Streets, Addresses Protesters by Tareq1105: 9:25am On Oct 22, 2020
myettiallah:

Read the trash that you typed...does it make sense to you??

This is a political and tribal attack on Tinubu and Yorubas planned by PDP and executed by IPOB members.
Re: EndSARS: Governor Seyi Makinde Walks Around Ibadan Streets, Addresses Protesters by Godchosen001: 9:29am On Oct 22, 2020
Adegboladedayo:
Can you tell me how Sanwo Olu should have handle this protest apart from how he has done...
and he handled it well , we are all seeing the aftermath of what he handled well, I'm laughing grin
Re: EndSARS: Governor Seyi Makinde Walks Around Ibadan Streets, Addresses Protesters by Donspicey: 10:03am On Oct 22, 2020
oluwaseyi0:

this could have been Sanwo Olu if he had not allow Tinubu and Buhari hijacked the protest control from him, now they've used and dumped him

his parent's houses are down, his state down and anarchy reigning supreme, I really felt for that man he handled it commendably well before Tinubu and buhari hijacked it from him leaving him as a fool unto himself

Tinubu has run out of the nation and I'm sure deaf-ear Buhari will soon follow, but where will Sanwo Olu go?

Bro d mata weak me gan.........d man really tried until Tinubu got involved....now see wat dey ve turned Lagos to.....

And some pple re trying by all means to turn d issue to tribal war btw d souths......

Souths should beta wise up oooooo

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Governor Seyi Makinde Walks Around Ibadan Streets, Addresses Protesters by RAYAM(f): 10:34am On Oct 22, 2020
We should understand that the properties we called government properties belong to us, so, why destroying our properties. Let me not believe that protesters are the one doing this, and if not protesters, let the protesters ensure that no bad eggs among us destroy what we are fighting for. A better Nigeria is what we are asking for, why should we destroy what is ours.
Re: EndSARS: Governor Seyi Makinde Walks Around Ibadan Streets, Addresses Protesters by kolade560: 10:37am On Oct 22, 2020
[quote author=PDPdestroyer post=95182529]
So in a bid to prove you're not cowards, you burnt down your own heritage, just to look good to those who hate you. You're sick in the head and your genes are adulterated, this can't be a Yoruba man reasoning like a moroñ[/quote

u are a pathetic slowpoke who dont understand d line of statement
Re: EndSARS: Governor Seyi Makinde Walks Around Ibadan Streets, Addresses Protesters by Miracle2020: 10:38am On Oct 22, 2020
Uchasa:

Can you tell me any crime that Obi of Onitsha has committed?
he was there when 40 youths were killed by SARS?
Can you also tell me the crime of oba of Lagos?
Re: EndSARS: Governor Seyi Makinde Walks Around Ibadan Streets, Addresses Protesters by oluwaseyi0: 11:47am On Oct 22, 2020
Donspicey:

Bro d mata weak me gan.........d man really tried until Tinubu got involved....now see wat dey ve turned Lagos to.....

And some pple re trying by all means to turn d issue to tribal war btw d souths......

Souths should beta wise up oooooo

Those people trying to tribalize it are full time fools, we've already had enough of religious and tribal sentiments

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Governor Seyi Makinde Walks Around Ibadan Streets, Addresses Protesters by EagleNest(m): 2:50pm On Oct 22, 2020
Tareq1105:
Nnamdi Kanu was caught on tape.

All I can tell you is that the Ibos in Lagos will definitely pay for this at the fullness of time.

Really, so he was caught on tape sending army to Lekki Toll gate to kill unarmed protesters? No, he was caught on tape sending boys round Lagos to destroy properties? Scratch that one, OK, he ordered curfew on Lagos? Alright, in fact all of the above.

You see, He who doesn't know where the rain started beating him, would never know when and where it ends. If you accord Kanu such prestige, power and presence in Lagos matter, then so be it. But I won't give him such recognition if I were you.
Re: EndSARS: Governor Seyi Makinde Walks Around Ibadan Streets, Addresses Protesters by Jostoman: 4:31pm On Oct 22, 2020
Miracle2020:
Why not? He is walking free because PDP and ipob are sponsoring the protest.
Tinubu businesses are burnt down while nothing happened to Peter Obi business.
Oba of Lagos palace is burnt down while nothing happened to Obi of onitsha palace.
Yoruba open your eyes.
Peter Obi was the governor when 40 youths were killed by SARS and their bodies were thrown into Ezu river, Nobody blame him.
In Enugu youths were killed in football field nobody blame the governor
In Abia, soldiers were alleged to kill Igbos youths with operation python dance, nobody blame the governor
In Anambara, Mr James Nwafor is the commander of SARS who killed 40 youths . His house and businesses are flourishing nobody burn them. Hmmmnn
oga did anybody touch any of Tinubu's property before that genocide in lekki tollgate.?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Birnin Gwari Washed After El-Rufai Visited Their King (Photos) / Protests As Agberos Increase Daily Fee For Buses To N13k In Lagos / Peter Obi Slams INEC For Backing Tinubu At Presidential Tribunal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 129
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.