Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,117 members, 7,814,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

EndSARS: Governor Seyi Makinde Walks Around Ibadan Streets, Addresses Protesters - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EndSARS: Governor Seyi Makinde Walks Around Ibadan Streets, Addresses Protesters (59665 Views)

#EndSARS: Governor Oyetola Joins Protest, Escapes Assassination Attempt / EndSARS: Governor Ugwuanyi Addresses Protesters / Governor Seyi Makinde Walks 1.8km On Independence Day (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSARS: Governor Seyi Makinde Walks Around Ibadan Streets, Addresses Protesters by spy24(m): 10:09pm On Oct 21, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

SO OGBONNAYA ONU, CHRIS NGIGE WERE NOT PART OF THOSE THAT AIDED BUHARI'S REELECTION, IT WAS ONLY TINUBU?

If this protest didn't reach Alaba international market, WE'LL NEVER TAKE ANYTHING YOU PEOPLE SAY SERIOUS

Oga shut up if you have nothing better to say

Yoruba Hoodlums dey vomit crimes you are there saying that it's Igbo people

I asked you too questions before . If don't answer them den don't mention me again

1 was it only Igbo people that protested in Lagos

2 what is your proof that they are the perpetrators of the crimes that are on going in Lagos

Oga you are just a bigot

For you to point accusing fingers to only the igbos when we all know that other tribes and ethnic nationalities where in that protest only goes to show how wicked and bias you are

Park well jare
Re: EndSARS: Governor Seyi Makinde Walks Around Ibadan Streets, Addresses Protesters by idahme(m): 10:10pm On Oct 21, 2020
blacknp:
Please don’t ever put Lagos State, & Oyo State in the same statement, with all due respect if Makinde was in Lagos at best he will be a commissioner.

And sanwolu, what is he? A Governor in Lagos?
Re: EndSARS: Governor Seyi Makinde Walks Around Ibadan Streets, Addresses Protesters by Princedapace(m): 10:14pm On Oct 21, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:
The destruction of Lagos in progress according to plan. The developer tribe going by the script. The SW thought they were smart .
See for yourself.
ALL THESE GONE IN LAGOS STATE.
1. Nigeria Port Authority Lagos - set ablaze
2. Orile Police Post, Lagos - set ablaze
3. Lekki Toll Gate, Lagos - totally destroyed
4. BRT Terminal, Oyingbo - New Buses set on fire
5. Television Continental, Ketu, Lagos - set ablaze
6. VIO, FRSC Office, Ojodu - FRSC branded cars, generators set ablaze.
7. BRT Terminal, Ojodu, Lagos - buses set ablaze.
8. BRT Bus at Berger - set ablaze
9. Lagos Television, Agidingbi, Ikeja - shut down
10. Recreational Center, Oregun, Lagos - set on fire.
11. Oba's Palace, Lagos - burnt to ashes. His scepter of authority seized.
12. Sanwo Olu Mother's House, Surulere, Lagos - set
ablaze
13 Kings college on fire
14. Many lives lost already to the protests all in Lagos and south west.
15. Oriental Hotel, Victoria Island Lagos burnt
16. GTBank Branches burnt down
17. AccessBank Branches burnt down
18. Channels Television shut down
19. Ajeromi Local Govt Secretariat
20. Lagos-Island Local Govt destroyed
21. Lagos-Island East LCDA Secretariat set on fire
22. Lagos Mainland Local Govt Secretariat Destroyed
23. Ibeju Lekki LCDA Secretariat destroyed
24. Sanwoolu's Uncle's house on Lagos Island.
25. Ejigbo LCDA burn.
26. Many local council SECRETARIATS burn down now. in Lagos state.
Still counting....
Several Yoruba heritage buildings and private properties burnt down and you still believe this is about protest or fall out from Army's shooting��♂️... Someone or people somewhere have declared war on Lagos State and by extension on the South-West. Only a fool will clap while his father's house is being destroyed.
Yoruba ronu

SEE THE ATTACHED PICTURE AND TELL ME IF YOU HAVE SENSE. This same person PRAISE the destroyers and ATTACKED me when I confronted him today

Lol, who paid u? Bro, I was in Osun state, in fact, Osogbo and all the thugs met on the roads were yoruba. The same way all the thugs causing wahala in Aba right now are Igbos.

It is a shame u want to use divide and rule format. Lol, but sadly, the naija youths are not even listening to that becus all of them are suffering from bad leadership. Enugu was in flame today!
Aba is in crises. Jos is in crises, Benin is in crises. I got news of crises in owerri. So, Kanu also did all these? U are sick. U know, the agents of divide and rule have always profited from a divided southern Nigeria which is usually between Igbos and Yorubas. But sadly, this one wont wor. Make una find another format. The truth is that u need to go out there and meet these thugs, them no get respect for anyone o. They hate politicians. I saw hell in my recent trip within this crises. Thugs are complaining bitterly of bad governance. Una better wake up from una divide and rule tactics. It is not working. Even some security officers are complaining bitterly about how politicians kept the country.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: Governor Seyi Makinde Walks Around Ibadan Streets, Addresses Protesters by WelcomeToBiafra: 10:18pm On Oct 21, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:
The destruction of Lagos in progress according to plan. The developer tribe going by the script. The SW thought they were smart .
See for yourself.
ablaze
13 Kings college on fire
25. Ejigbo LCDA burn.
Still counting....
Several Yoruba heritage buildings and private properties burnt down and you still believe this is about protest or fall out from Army's shooting��♂️... Someone or people somewhere have declared war on Lagos State and by extension on the South-West. Only a fool will clap while his father's house is being destroyed.
Yoruba ronu

SEE THE ATTACHED PICTURE AND TELL ME IF YOU HAVE SENSE. This same person PRAISE the destroyers and ATTACKED me when I confronted him today

Fulani agents try harder, you can't deceive people anymore.

You want to people against people. Fulani jihadist you have failed.

Nigerians are protesting and you are talking rubbish.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: Governor Seyi Makinde Walks Around Ibadan Streets, Addresses Protesters by Correcto: 10:27pm On Oct 21, 2020
You tribalist trying to push a useless agenda here, even when people are being killed? You are one of the problems of this country.
Miracle2020:
Why not? He is walking free because PDP and ipob are sponsoring the protest.
Tinubu businesses are burnt down while nothing happened to Peter Obi business.
Oba of Lagos palace is burnt down while nothing happened to Obi of onitsha palace.
Yoruba open your eyes.
Peter Obi was the governor when 40 youths were killed by SARS and their bodies were thrown into Ezu river, Nobody blame him.
In Enugu youths were killed in football field nobody blame the governor
In Abia, soldiers were alleged to kill Igbos youths with operation python dance, nobody blame the governor
In Anambara, Mr James Nwafor is the commander of SARS who killed 40 youths . His house and businesses are flourishing nobody burn them. Hmmmnn

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: Governor Seyi Makinde Walks Around Ibadan Streets, Addresses Protesters by February30(m): 10:29pm On Oct 21, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:
See for yourself.
ablaze
13 Kings college on fire
25. Ejigbo LCDA burn.
Still counting....
Yoruba ronu

You are a big fool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: Governor Seyi Makinde Walks Around Ibadan Streets, Addresses Protesters by gmo10(m): 10:30pm On Oct 21, 2020
jagaban002:
Better than the murder we called a governor in lagos that want all lagosian youth dead .
#God bless Nigerian youth
Don't be a political 'mumu' Makinde isn't any better than the ones you castigate
Re: EndSARS: Governor Seyi Makinde Walks Around Ibadan Streets, Addresses Protesters by nattyGENT: 10:31pm On Oct 21, 2020
Miracle2020:
Oba of Lagos palace is burnt down while nothing happened to Obi of onitsha palace.
Yoruba open your eyes.
Peter Obi was the governor when 40 youths were killed by SARS and their bodies were thrown into Ezu river, Nobody blame him.
In Abia, soldiers were alleged to kill Igbos youths with operation python dance, nobody blame the governor
In Anambara, Mr James Nwafor is the commander of SARS who killed 40 youths . His house and businesses are flourishing nobody burn them. Hmmmnn
God punish you and your generations to come for posting such tribalistic nonsense. It shall not be well with you. What do you smoke or are you insane Infact, you are stupid

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Governor Seyi Makinde Walks Around Ibadan Streets, Addresses Protesters by therajah: 10:32pm On Oct 21, 2020
DontBullshitMe:
All for the camera. cheesy
Why dint your president do it all for camera too
Re: EndSARS: Governor Seyi Makinde Walks Around Ibadan Streets, Addresses Protesters by Correcto: 10:33pm On Oct 21, 2020
You must think only Lagos is burning. I see video from Enugu, PH, Aba in flames [quote author=DiscoverID post=95182164][/quote]
Re: EndSARS: Governor Seyi Makinde Walks Around Ibadan Streets, Addresses Protesters by ogaontop(m): 10:34pm On Oct 21, 2020
Miracle2020:
did oba of Lagos or Tinubu ordered the soldiers?

Maybe you did!
You're a disgrace to the word "sense"
Up to 70 harmless youths were massacred by soldiers probably sent from above (or maybe Peter Obi)
Nairaland should verify the "age and psych" of those it admits as members!!

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Governor Seyi Makinde Walks Around Ibadan Streets, Addresses Protesters by Correcto: 10:38pm On Oct 21, 2020
How much are you paid to do this? Is it worth it?
DenreleDave:

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Governor Seyi Makinde Walks Around Ibadan Streets, Addresses Protesters by Coolsphinx: 10:41pm On Oct 21, 2020
Miracle2020:
Yoruba open your eyes.
you are the definition of stupidity, in fact you are stupidity personified, who do some irritants like bringing up tribal undertone to every topic that is not tribal in nature. The wanton destruction is happening across the South and you are here spewing trash.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Governor Seyi Makinde Walks Around Ibadan Streets, Addresses Protesters by Nobody: 10:46pm On Oct 21, 2020
Miracle2020:
Yoruba open your eyes.
well that time cup never full
Re: EndSARS: Governor Seyi Makinde Walks Around Ibadan Streets, Addresses Protesters by ProT: 11:12pm On Oct 21, 2020
Miracle2020:
Yoruba open your eyes.

Weyrey!

"Divide and rule" kee u there!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: Governor Seyi Makinde Walks Around Ibadan Streets, Addresses Protesters by konkonbilo(m): 11:21pm On Oct 21, 2020
Goke7:
All na bobo, trust any Nigerian politician this period at your own peril
you see ehn, sometimes that Bobo is needed to calm the nerves of people.. Atleast whine dem small make dem see say you sef de feel wetin de happen even though na pretend you de pretend.. You get? That was the gesture buhari should have shown even though it wasn't from his heart. Atleast pretend you care and that you're feeling the pain of the citizens even if you don't care.
Re: EndSARS: Governor Seyi Makinde Walks Around Ibadan Streets, Addresses Protesters by Seriousgbege: 11:26pm On Oct 21, 2020
freeborn02:

If your claim is true, may God bless you abundantly.

But if your claim is a lie, may you live under a curse for the rest of your life.
My brother don't answer them they are just trying to play mind games on you and make you feel the Igbos are attacking the west ...... It's a Northern divide and rule thing , it's so glaring I don't know why it's so hard for we to see .

Please I beg you in the name whatever you believe in , don't fall for it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: Governor Seyi Makinde Walks Around Ibadan Streets, Addresses Protesters by Hameex(m): 11:31pm On Oct 21, 2020
Governor wey sabi control his people . no be that mumu sanwo olu
Re: EndSARS: Governor Seyi Makinde Walks Around Ibadan Streets, Addresses Protesters by Miracle2020: 11:44pm On Oct 21, 2020
ogaontop:

Maybe you did!
You're a disgrace to the word "sense"
Up to 70 harmless youths were massacred by soldiers probably sent from above (or maybe Peter Obi)
Nairaland should verify the "age and psych" of those it admits as members!!
mumu. We have already verified your fake photos and fake videos. I don't blame you, I blame the foolish Yoruba that allows their state to be destroyed.
Where is that foolish Gani Adams? Now you can see how the igbos are using our people to destroy our businesses and our traditional council has been disgraced.
An igbo tout enter our oba palace, carried our symbol of Authority and rubbish it on the street.
Re: EndSARS: Governor Seyi Makinde Walks Around Ibadan Streets, Addresses Protesters by Miracle2020: 11:48pm On Oct 21, 2020
Correcto:
You tribalist trying to push a useless agenda here, even when people are being killed? You are one of the problems of this country.
who was killed? Where are the pictures of the dead bodies? Nobody was killed, the target was Tinubu and our foolish youths dancing to their tune. Using Yoruba to destroy Yoruba.
Re: EndSARS: Governor Seyi Makinde Walks Around Ibadan Streets, Addresses Protesters by Miracle2020: 11:54pm On Oct 21, 2020
femo007:
guy u are useless oo must u play politics with everything ? Am also a yoruba man but that does not mean I shod not say the truth some as them to kill peaceful protesters and u are here saying rubish don't let me say ogun go kill u
show me the people that were killed, please go to tweeter you will those people that were allage to have been killed denying it. If you are a Yoruba then you are a disgrace to the great Omoluabi.
Your eyes will open one day. Mumu
Re: EndSARS: Governor Seyi Makinde Walks Around Ibadan Streets, Addresses Protesters by badman007(m): 12:02am On Oct 22, 2020
SimplyFacts:
Pastor Righteousness89, I have a question o.

Are the lives (both Police's & protester's) lost in this protest going to hell or heaven

Which hell pass Nigeria?

Don’t be Spiritually sighted and physically blind!
Re: EndSARS: Governor Seyi Makinde Walks Around Ibadan Streets, Addresses Protesters by Nobody: 12:04am On Oct 22, 2020
badman007:

Which hell pass Nigeria?

Don’t be Spiritually sighted and physically blind!
Oga, I go prefer Naija to hell any time,,,, any day angry

Na hell una dey mention like that

badman007:

You are already in the hell our ignorance built. Every other part of the world have learn to build their heaven on Earth. You are still in Stone Age. Keep waiting for oyibo jesus to come and save you. Waste your life.

A Prof once said that, even if you don't believe in heaven & hell, it'd do you no harm to be heavenly minded so that when you get there, and find out they exist, you won't regret.
And if you get there & realize there's nothing like heaven & hell, you still have nothing tangible to lose.
Re: EndSARS: Governor Seyi Makinde Walks Around Ibadan Streets, Addresses Protesters by MansoryMX(m): 12:24am On Oct 22, 2020
SimplyFacts:
Let's be watchful ooo

Suspected herdsmen are being put in places,,,, in case of necessity o. angry

This comment is underrated

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: Governor Seyi Makinde Walks Around Ibadan Streets, Addresses Protesters by Correcto: 12:33am On Oct 22, 2020
Even after seeing the dead bodies on live videos you still chose to deny it. Well it is your choice to do so.
Miracle2020:
who was killed? Where are the pictures of the dead bodies? Nobody was killed, the target was Tinubu and our foolish youths dancing to their tune. Using Yoruba to destroy Yoruba.
Re: EndSARS: Governor Seyi Makinde Walks Around Ibadan Streets, Addresses Protesters by calcal: 12:39am On Oct 22, 2020
Re: EndSARS: Governor Seyi Makinde Walks Around Ibadan Streets, Addresses Protesters by ridbell01(m): 12:45am On Oct 22, 2020
if my osun state governor try this gbas gbos go plenty
Re: EndSARS: Governor Seyi Makinde Walks Around Ibadan Streets, Addresses Protesters by DenreleDave(m): 1:16am On Oct 22, 2020
Re: EndSARS: Governor Seyi Makinde Walks Around Ibadan Streets, Addresses Protesters by DenreleDave(m): 1:23am On Oct 22, 2020
Correcto:
How much are you paid to do this? Is it worth it?

Are u also paid to do this?

Check ur past post and I saw u attacking people.. Let people say their mind na..

U were saying ur mind and nobody attacked u.. Why are u attacking others?

Beside I wasnt the poster, I only quoted him.. Maybe u shud check it very well
Re: EndSARS: Governor Seyi Makinde Walks Around Ibadan Streets, Addresses Protesters by Correcto: 1:36am On Oct 22, 2020
Enjoy it and the little money too.
DenreleDave:

Check ur past post and I saw u attacking people.. Let people say their mind na..

Re: EndSARS: Governor Seyi Makinde Walks Around Ibadan Streets, Addresses Protesters by Correcto: 1:37am On Oct 22, 2020
Keep saying your mind. Lol
DenreleDave:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

President Tinubu Meets Sanusi Lamido At The State House⁣ / "I Will Release 11 Damaging Pictures Of Sick President Buhari" – Fayose / Senator Ighoyota Amori Marks 63rd Birthday Boat Cruising With Girls (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.