Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,647 members, 7,955,353 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:48 PM

Be Watchful Of Following Monikers For Spreading Hatred - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Be Watchful Of Following Monikers For Spreading Hatred (1256 Views)

'Simon Ekpa Is Chiefly Known For Spreading Fake News' - Wikipedia (Photo) / Obi: ‘This Is Embarrassing’ – Mr Macaroni Knocks Keyamo For Spreading Fake News / EIE, Apologises For Spreading Fake News Over Lekki Shooting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Be Watchful Of Following Monikers For Spreading Hatred by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 4:40pm On Oct 23, 2020
Decline:
dangwarai
uptimum123
SilverNorGld
yarimo
helinues
myBraine
OZOnNengiTeory
Edusouls
Onlyonebhari
Confirmedombie
georgakins
Arrewa

ILuvdemManna
Gidicars..
Kilonshele
AnanSek
Franzinni
Antoeni
Iangrey5
Richie240
Oshigun
Ibedun
Cocolacec
Kyase
Itsreal
Incognito403
Clothingonline9
Gowonmaharajah
alfredilly
Lipscomb
Tamdun
iclass1
Emekaonline
Sammirano
Bosstrevor01
Thatfairguy1
360degreess

Look at this monikers above , they are people hired to spill hate and spread hatred by their paymasters ...They try to incite ethnic violence between southerners , they are very many here ......

Mostly northerners and BMC campaign boys

They use divide and rule tactics to subjugate the south........They have more than 3 different monikers on Nairaland.....

This might not be a complete list...... Don't be misled by their words......

They are ravenous wolves in sheep clothing

SAY NO TO DIVIDE AND RULE TACTICS SPEARHEADED BY THE NORTHERN OLIGARCHY........

SAY NO TO BMC SUPPORTERS ONLINE.......

SAY NO TO APC PDP AND OTHER USELESS POLITICAL PARTIES.....

A UNITED SOUTH CAN ACHIEVE ANYTHING

This are just some of their evil MONIKERS beware of them .......They are masters in disguising
Re: Be Watchful Of Following Monikers For Spreading Hatred by Lipscomb(m): 4:55pm On Oct 23, 2020
Remove my name I'm not an agent to anyone.
Decline:

Ok, omenka is now out of the list
Re: Be Watchful Of Following Monikers For Spreading Hatred by HAccord: 5:07pm On Oct 23, 2020
AchalugoNwa:
remove omenka please
he's not among please

it's time we start tracing them offline

That son of a thousand fathers is the Chief bastard. I wonder why person wey sabi am offline never volunteer to waste am since?

That useless creature is a rabid vulture.
Re: Be Watchful Of Following Monikers For Spreading Hatred by Jdbrasco2: 5:11pm On Oct 23, 2020
Evil monikers. Spit on them
Re: Be Watchful Of Following Monikers For Spreading Hatred by Jdbrasco2: 5:18pm On Oct 23, 2020
ibedun:

Your wretched urchin father at home ba?
Paid rabid dog. Spit on you
Re: Be Watchful Of Following Monikers For Spreading Hatred by Jdbrasco2: 5:24pm On Oct 23, 2020
Lipscomb:
Remove my name I'm not an agent to anyone.
Its a lie. You are a paid rabid dog. Thank God you have been caught.
Re: Be Watchful Of Following Monikers For Spreading Hatred by bgates: 5:32pm On Oct 23, 2020
Noted
Re: Be Watchful Of Following Monikers For Spreading Hatred by Brooklynsouth(f): 6:43pm On Oct 23, 2020
richie240:

Lolz, chest beating genes manifesting!

That was how ur forefathers overstepped their boundaries in 1966.
And what was d outcome?

The consequences, u r still facing today!

I just want to expressly thank u Igbos for executing this treacherous project!
My pipo don sleep open door for hyena to enter!

Now my hitherto sleeping pipo don dey smell d coffee!

The threshold has bn exceeded!
cool
trash no be Yoruba again ? fear fear creatures no one gives a fvck about Lilly livered

(1) (2) (Reply)

Covid-19 Palliative Bursted In Calabar, Cross River State (video) / El-rufai: I Nearly Cried After Seeing The Destruction Of Lagos / We Bought Two Armoured Vehicles For NAF To Fight Sea Pirates, They Diverted Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.